Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2008, 11:35 PM   #1
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows
Default Revenage and Rape (For Nikigirl)

I'm not a nice man, and anyone who had crossed me has payed a heavy price. This time the man that has crossed me will be made to suffer as I inflict my revenge on his only daughter. Niki was a young girl of 22 years, stood about 5'6" with curves in all of the right places. It was easy, almost too easy for my men to kidnap her and bring her to me place deep in the jungle. She will be waking up soon in her cell and I plan on introducing myself.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 02:22 AM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I woke up early in the morning coz I had to attend extra morning classes for the final year of my college. I got ready early, I wore black skinny t shirt up to waist, on that I wore a white shirt with buttons. On the bottom I wore black long skirt. It was a designer piece gifted to me by my dad last month on my 22nd bday. Inside I wore black lacy bra and panty. I kept my long silky brownish hairs open and moved to the college. It was not far away and I like the early morning walk. I was happy as after today's session, I had planned to call my dad who is a cop and was out on an important assignment for the last 3 days.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of a van approaching me, I have always hated such things. Even I was a reserved kind of a girl in college, not going on dates and turning down all invitaions. I know I am a very beautiful girl and I didnt want to create any mess in my life. First, I tried to ignore the van but suddenly, three masked men slipped out of it and tried to catch me. I started throwing my hands and legs to them (I work out regularly and thus my stamina and strength are higher of the females of my age)

Someone of them took out a piece of cloth and covered my mouth. It was moistened with chloroform. My eyes gone wide and slowly I became unconscious.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #3
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I entered Niki's cell, she was strapped to the table as I had requested and I could she that she was starting to wake up. I looked over her body and noticed her earnings. I put my hand on her left earlobe and pulled the earing off tearing her ear in the process. Little did she know that this would pale in comparison to what I would be doing to her body this evening.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:50 PM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I seem to come to consciousness. I feel great headache and try to get connected with what happened when I was awake. I started to get the link, the van, masked men, fight with me and a sudden black out with chloroform I recall everything. I get angry and try to move myself but I find that I am lying on my back on something higher than the ground. My hands are sperad and bound. I couldnt believe it. I immed tried to move my legs and found that they are also spread and bound. I used my strength but I couldnt move from my bonds. I was terribly tired and still under the effect of the chloroform. Suddenly, I felt someone moving towards me. Before I could comprehend who was he, I felt a sharp sense of pain in my left ear. I screamed in shock, hell, what was that????

Last edited by nikigirl; 05-19-2008 at 10:51 PM. Reason: .
Old 05-19-2008, 11:48 PM   #5
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I took out my camera a snapped a picture of Niki's ear and said, "This will make a nice picture for your Daddy." I put the camera down and walked up to the table and reached under Niki's dress and pulled hard at her panties until the tore free from her body. I said, "You won't be needing these anymore."

I lifted the battery onto the table next to her and took the cables into my hand and attached them to with the aligator clips to the lips of her pussy. I set the switch to medium voltage and said, "This may hurt a bit", and turned on the power sending the electricity to her vigina.
Old 05-21-2008, 10:54 PM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

The sharp and sudden pain in my ears makes me scream in pain. I just cant understand why this ugly and wicked man has done this. Now, he is smiling at me and taking a photo. His sentence, "This will make a nice picture for your Daddy." makes me aware that he seems to be on a revenge with my dad. Now he tore away my panties, and giving shocks to my vagina. Oh god what is happening with me??? I am in a hell from heaven in just a few hours. I just cant bear this shocks, I m screaming again noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2008, 12:23 AM   #7
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I removed the clips from her pussy and then slowly begin to strip off her clothes and touch her body. I say, "I want you to beg me to make you pregnant. Beg me or I'll reattach the clips."
Old 05-26-2008, 10:22 AM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I just cant understand the moves of this man. He looks like a psycho, I am in great pain and he wants me to beg but he doesnt know that I am a daughter of a cop who doesnt belive in giving up. I shout at him, U bustard, leave me or u will beg for your life. I am not going to surrender to your stupid demands.
Old 05-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #9
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I laughed out loud at Niki's threats and said, "Trust me, before I'm finished with you, you will be surrendering to my demands." I began to remove my clothes, unzipping my pants loudly. I said, "Your going to be my whore and I'm going to enjoy this very much."
Old 05-28-2008, 10:53 PM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I shout back leave me you sick or you will never be able to break me for anything. I am ready to die but not to surrender. I am shivering with a lot of emotions. I am almost naked, in pain, feeling humilated and in anger.

Inside I pray to God to help me.
Old 05-28-2008, 11:01 PM   #11
dikwad

dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)dikwad Level 3 (300+)

that busatrd
dikwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I climb up on the table between Niki's legs my cock completely erect and pointing towards her pussy. I rip the remaining clothes from her body so she is completely nude. My hands start with her breast and nipples, which I squeeze forcefully. I said, "It won't be too long until you feel what it's like to be whore."
Old 05-29-2008, 10:54 PM   #13
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I had an idea of what this bustard was up to when started ripping my clothes but somewhere inside I lived on a hope for a few moments. My mind was not ready to accept whats happning with me. Suddenly, the sick man mounts up on me on the table, made me completely naked. He tore away my dearest dad's gift into shreds. I feel hurt but I know I cant give up.... but.. what... this man wants to rape me..... Oh how can I stop him????? I pray God please!!!!!!!!! Please do something...
Old 05-29-2008, 10:58 PM   #14
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I had an idea of what this bustard was up to when started ripping my clothes but somewhere inside I lived on a hope for a few moments. My mind was not ready to accept whats happning with me. Suddenly, the sick man mounts up on me on the table, made me completely naked. He tore away my dearest dad's gift into shreds. I feel hurt but I know I cant give up.... but.. what... this man wants to rape me..... Oh how can I stop him????? I pray to God please!!!!!!!!! Please do something...

I dont want to be ravished by this man

I start crying softly and watching this man carefully.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:48 PM   #15
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I take the shaft of my thick cock in my hand and position it next to Niki's opening and say, "Brace yourself honey, your going to feel all of me inside of you." I pushed my cock forcefully inside her with my hand and when I felt it inside of her an inch or two, I used my hips and thrust them forward with all my force and felt my cock tear her apart as it enter her deeply. I said, "Niki, this is going to last a long time."
Old 06-03-2008, 12:10 AM   #16
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I scream in pain,, leave meee I can bear it Ohh why mee??
Old 06-03-2008, 12:16 AM   #17
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I begin to thrust my cock in and out of her pussy with long forceful thrusts. My hands have now found there way to her breasts and I squeeze her nipples. My body is no complely on top of hers as I continue fucking her hard. I say, "I bet you can't wait to have my cum deep inside your body."
Old 06-03-2008, 12:56 AM   #18
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am moving helplessly with his deep thrusts in me. I am in pain, and in shock of what my life has turned in last few hours. I get infuriated when this animal says he bets that I would ask him to cum inside me. I cant do anything but to suffer from the rape. I wish it could end as fast as possible.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:01 AM   #19
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I continue to fuck Niki and can see the pain on her face. As the pressure builds in my cock I start fucking her harder trying to penetrate her body deeper and deeper. I said, "Oh God, this feels so good." Finally my cum explodes out of my cock and deep inside her body. I make a final few thrust until all of my cum is spent and then my body collapses on top of hers. I said, "That's not too bad for starters."
Old 06-05-2008, 04:33 AM   #20
nikigirl
Privileged Member

The thrusts are so hard on me that I gasp for air, I move with ur movements like a machine set to different rhythms. My pain mounts with the speed of thrusts but this man seems to be a merciless sick who is enjoying my pain. I start crying from the pain but I pretend to not to break out. But, arr.. this man is abt to cum. I shout no.... dont cum in, I dont wanna b pregnent I shout dont cum in U bustard. Naa... but, for the first time I realize my helplessness and this man cums inside me and on top of it he says that its not too bad for the starters. I am in shock, was this entire exhaustive and torturing rape session a start up??? What do I have to bear next?

Dad please help me!!!