Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-10-2007, 10:58 AM   #21
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
Hahaha, I know what you mean, it's crazy.

I'm really big into seeing the girl wearing her bra and underwear on, I do like them removed, but I like to see them on first and when I see a 20 something year old wearing just a skirt and shirt, two things cross my mind:

1) Unreal, and stupid...
2) Walking STD.
I'd love to go commando IRL, but ya know, I'd be walkin around with wet legs..I get aroused a bit too often *blush*
And of course it makes the whole concept of RPing with my husband difficult, he'd pounce on me and find half the fun of ripping my clothes off already done for him.

being fucked in my bra reminds me of a one-night stand I had once *cringe*

I don't come across as a quiet, reserved countryside girl on this board do I??!!
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:02 AM   #22
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_d3viant
I'd love to go commando IRL, but ya know, I'd be walkin around with wet legs..I get aroused a bit too often *blush*
And of course it makes the whole concept of RPing with my husband difficult, he'd pounce on me and find half the fun of ripping my clothes off already done for him.

being fucked in my bra reminds me of a one-night stand I had once *cringe*

I don't come across as a quiet, reserved countryside girl on this board do I??!!
Lol, you're the exeption to the rule

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 12:30 AM   #23
sams198

sams198 has initial reputation
Default Clothes are sexy

MY fantasy almost always entails a fully dressed woman. She's wearing a front button blouse and a skirt. Underneath, there's always a nice full slip, bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. She's always in high heeled shoes. I have her hands tied behind her back and she's gagged. Her feet and legs are also tied, ankles crossed so she can't stand up. I slowly, very slowly, unbutton each button on her blouse and slowly expose the top half of her slip. As she struggles against the ropes, her skirt rides up and I start to see the lacy hem of her slip and the tops of her stockings. I begin to slowly stroke her body and run my hand slowly up her thighs. I begin to kiss...Now I think I've got to go take care of something that's sprung up.
sams198 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 01:11 AM   #24
Warlord

Warlord has initial reputation

I concur, the more the better...
Old 01-12-2007, 01:32 PM   #25
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams198
MY fantasy almost always entails a fully dressed woman. She's wearing a front button blouse and a skirt. Underneath, there's always a nice full slip, bra, panties, garter belt and stockings. She's always in high heeled shoes. I have her hands tied behind her back and she's gagged. Her feet and legs are also tied, ankles crossed so she can't stand up. I slowly, very slowly, unbutton each button on her blouse and slowly expose the top half of her slip. As she struggles against the ropes, her skirt rides up and I start to see the lacy hem of her slip and the tops of her stockings. I begin to slowly stroke her body and run my hand slowly up her thighs. I begin to kiss...Now I think I've got to go take care of something that's sprung up.
MMMM... Sounds good.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:29 PM   #26
drmephisto

Default I call it foreplay.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
I was watching some rape movies and one of the major turn ons for me, is not the sex itself, but the build up to it and and all that, and I see in a lot of them the ladies aren't wearing bras, and I alway liked seeing them get ripped off, or pulled back into the breasts, I dunno, I guess I'm weird, but it seems more errotic when there are more cloths to remove?

....removing clothes from my victim is the foreplay for rape. I like to do it slow and deliberate using a knife when appropriate. The best powerplay is to make take them off herself, but nothing is hotter than a hot babe in capri pants, hot high heels, (the stappy type) hands tied behind her, feet tied together, made to stand before you as you sloooowwwly pull down the zipper on her jeans, yum.....and that's just the beginning. The expression on her face, priceless.
Old 01-14-2007, 10:14 AM   #27
Error Nomad

Error Nomad has a little shameless behaviour in the past

As long as it's not a bridal dress. I have no idea what the fuck the Russians see in the idea of trying to watch a rape through 8 feet of frilly lace.

EN
Error Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:55 AM   #28
OldPerv
Privileged Member

OldPerv Level 2 (200+)OldPerv Level 2 (200+)OldPerv Level 2 (200+)
Default The expression on her face, priceless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmephisto
....removing clothes from my victim is the foreplay for rape. I like to do it slow and deliberate using a knife when appropriate. The best powerplay is to make take them off herself, but nothing is hotter than a hot babe in capri pants, hot high heels, (the stappy type) hands tied behind her, feet tied together, made to stand before you as you sloooowwwly pull down the zipper on her jeans, yum.....and that's just the beginning. The expression on her face, priceless.
I agree...for me, the terror in her eyes and perhaps a few lovely tears IS the present. I love her reaction to the sound and feel of ripping clothes... slowly...one by one. But only enough to expose or allow access to the prize.
OldPerv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 06:00 PM   #29
drmephisto

Absolutly, a simple dress or skirt and blouse with a bra and panties. I don't even like panty hose although stockings are nice. Tight pants are also nice. Nothing like the look in her eyes as you pull her zipper down.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:44 PM   #30
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love clothes, satin, modesty, femininity, and innocence. So, with apologies to Error Nomad,

Quote:
As long as it's not a bridal dress. I have no idea what the fuck the Russians see in the idea of trying to watch a rape through 8 feet of frilly lace.
I do dig brides. The Russian bride-rape videos are pretty hokey--you're right--Only a few really convey the sense of violated, defiled innocence. It's not just the delicate, pristine femininity that turns me on: it's the idea of ruining this momentous, joyous day of her life, and selfishly possessing it.

But I like girls in other festive, silky apparel: debutantes, prom princesses, quinceara cuties, etc. Just the idea of throwing them onto a hard floor or dirty carpet, in all the finery, and ripping the bodice down, enjoying the fashion bra, their tits, and then hiking up her skirt and petticoat....very exciting.

Sam198 suggest a very refined sense of rape that I can identify with, too. Tasteful street and business clothing, with sensuous (not gawdy) lingerie is also very nice. Just think: your victim dresses modestly, because she wants to be attractive, but not provocative--and her modesty ironically becomes the trigger that leads to her being attacked!

Now check out the beauty below. Wouldn't it be delicious to have her on her knees, her skirt spread about her legs, tickling your feet and shins, while she sucks you off? Then she stands before you while you pull her bodice down and ravage her tits? You make her lift up her gown, then her underskirts, so you can leisurely have at her most intimate areas....?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bride seated2.jpg (30.3 KB, 666 views)
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:16 PM   #31
drmephisto

Ohhhhh my, she is hot and that dress just makes her more inviting.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:02 AM   #32
brossdvd

brossdvd is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with u
brossdvd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 09:29 AM   #33
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Meditation on Brides in White Silk

There are all sorts of ways I'd like to enjoy a bride in her silk gown. Push her back onto a bed, her knees hanging at the edge, and push her skirts up, a little at a time. Or have her lie on the edge of it, sucking me off while I pull the dress up to her hips, groping her though the layers of rustling finery.

If she's especially modest, it would be a psychological treat to torment her by having her stand before me, and lift her dress up--first just the gown, then again with the petticoats. When her panties are exposed, she comes and sits on my naked prick, and has to rub her pantycrotch on me, while I fondle her tits and tell her what I'm going to do when I pull (or rip) her bridal panties off!

I remember a movie where a teacher had his student standing against the blackboard. He took his wooden pointer, and hooked the hem of her pleated skirt, lifting it up, nice and slowly. Then he let it drop and poked the tip around her tits. When he returned to the skirt, he lifted the slip as well, rubbing the inside of her thighs, until he could slide it between the tops of her thighs, right at her pantycrotch (mostly hidden by the drape of the skirt). He then slid the pointer in and out, right at her pantycrotch, violating and shaming her as she got excited.

Sure got me excited! Imagine doing that to a real-life, innocent and pristine bride!

I checked the website where I found the bride, brunette, above ("michaelofboston.com") Lots of pretty, fuckable ladies in white silk there. But that's the only one I found of this girl! Which makes me think it could be a one-of-a-kind shot, from one of the designer's genuine clients--i.e. a real-world (and very lovely) bride, rather than a model. And thinking about raping her! is really exciting!

Last edited by prey4me; 01-20-2007 at 09:35 AM. Reason: Added a few thoughts...
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 06:48 PM   #34
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i agree, more clothes, the more fun.:-}

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 11:14 PM   #35
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots
Default panty ripping scene in the movie.....

Ever see the rape scene in the movie Irreversible? Not only is it one of the most graphic rape scenes (and controversially erotic), there is a moment when the rapist tries to rip her thong off. He balls he panties up in a tight fist and pulls as hard as he can but he can't quite get them off. Meanwhile, the poor girl who's about to get raped is getting her body jerked around as he tries. The best is when her eyes get wide and her muffled screams get louder because that is the moment when she realizes she's fucked
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 12:08 AM   #36
LucyBoots

LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)LucyBoots Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LucyBoots

what about in the northern, wintry states? there is such thing as TOO much clothing, no?
LucyBoots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 05:30 AM   #37
devilinauniform

clothes are a best, not least for the variety of situations and role plays they can lead into. The act of ripping off clothes is such a part of the domination, and it also lets te 'victim' try to fight back so making it better for both. There is a lot to be said however for making the 'victim' undress herself at the threat of violence, so adding at times to her 'shame'
Old 01-24-2007, 09:20 AM   #38
dominantuk

dominantuk Level 1 (100+)dominantuk Level 1 (100+)

i completely agree intimidation to make her undres is a ver nice idea, dam if she doesnt behave then you can rip them off.

i love ripping the crouch out of black fishnet tights revealing 2 holes for my enjoyment.
Old 02-25-2008, 05:21 AM   #39
cdkate

cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)cdkate Level 5 (500+)

I totally agree! more clothes the better! especially tights!
Old 02-26-2008, 08:11 AM   #40
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7 View Post
I was watching some rape movies and one of the major turn ons for me, is not the sex itself, but the build up to it and and all that, and I see in a lot of them the ladies aren't wearing bras, and I alway liked seeing them get ripped off, or pulled back into the breasts, I dunno, I guess I'm weird, but it seems more errotic when there are more cloths to remove?
Totally in agreement. Sometimes the build up is good enough to get me there