Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
Uncle Al
Privileged Member

Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Uncle Al has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default What's wrong with rape anyway?

Because it brings happiness for lot of people...

Just kidding, but I like to know what my fellow rapists think about the issue.

Last edited by Uncle Al; 10-26-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Uncle Al is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:39 PM   #2
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What's wrong with rape "fantasy" and "consensual role play"? Nothing. There's so many people in the world who feel righteous if they have something they can call "perverse." They are sort of like children who don't have the ability to see beyond black and white and what they were taught as right and wrong... And it seems these kinds of people are even happier if someone TELLS them what's immoral, that way they don't have to actually think for themselves
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 07:48 PM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Picking up SecretObsession's notion on fetishes here ... and I quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigmund Freud
"The only way to have abnormal sex is by having none at all."
What is wrong about (real) rape anyway?

If someone actually has to ask that question I don't think anyone is able to make this person understand ...
Old 10-24-2008, 07:51 PM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well said
Old 10-24-2008, 08:23 PM   #5
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You want to know whats wrong with rape?

I guess the norm for finding problems with rape is the hurting of others, emotional, physical, blah blah blah...the same can be said for many other crimes.

I dont find it the most repulsive crime, although it is a bad crime...there are worst crimes. Maybe I think that way because its mostly a crime against women, and I dont even like women so why would I care for their well being? There have only been a few instances in my life when I truly felt for a women's pain. Most of the time, I dont care. I think what has allowed me to have fantasies about rape was my lack of repulsion for the crime.

Oh, maybe you meant whats wrong with rape fantasy. Nothing at all.

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 10-24-2008 at 08:27 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:34 PM   #6
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Wise Words!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretObsession View Post
What's wrong with rape "fantasy" and "consensual role play"? Nothing. There's so many people in the world who feel righteous if they have something they can call "perverse." They are sort of like children who don't have the ability to see beyond black and white and what they were taught as right and wrong... And it seems these kinds of people are even happier if someone TELLS them what's immoral, that way they don't have to actually think for themselves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post

If someone actually has to ask that question I don't think anyone is able to make this person understand ...
Quote:
well said
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

I guess the norm for finding problems with rape is the hurting of others, emotional, physical, blah blah blah...the same can be said for many other crimes.

I dont find it the most repulsive crime, although it is a bad crime...there are worst crimes. Maybe I think that way because its mostly a crime against women, and I dont even like women so why would I care for their well being? There have only been a few instances in my life when I truly felt for a women's pain. Most of the time, I dont care. I think what has allowed me to have fantasies about rape was my lack of repulsion for the crime.

Oh, maybe you meant whats wrong with rape fantasy. Nothing at all.
I'm totally with you girls!!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:36 PM   #7
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post

I dont find it the most repulsive crime, although it is a bad crime...there are worst crimes. Maybe I think that way because its mostly a crime against women, and I dont even like women so why would I care for their well being? .........

Interesting... the prioritized top crimes that we as individuals find "repulsive." I agree that rape committed on adult women would not be at the top of my list either
Old 10-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #8
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking eh eh

Quote:
Interesting... the prioritized top crimes that we as individuals find "repulsive." I agree that rape committed on adult women would not be at the top of my list either

Last edited by MARADONA; 10-24-2008 at 08:46 PM. Reason: ;)
Old 10-24-2008, 08:40 PM   #9
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

LOL I edited that post after I read further.... Although I stand by what I said, I think it was off topic
Old 10-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #10
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find all crimes heinous. I do prioritize them according to what I believe is most heinous. Rape of an adult woman is not the worst crime to me, its not murder and its on an adult. I believe that my own dislike of the gender that the majority of rape cases target make it unnoticeable to me. I just dont care. Call it cold. I can sit and listen for hours to a female rape victim crying and I will not feel any emotion. I dont have any sympathy for females. Thats just how I am. Do I like it? no, I wish I could be warmer with women and gave a shit about them, but I just dont.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:47 PM   #11
MARADONA
Banned

Cool It's ok now?

Quote:
LOL I edited that post after I read further.... Although I stand by what I said, I think it was off topic
Look now...
Old 10-24-2008, 08:55 PM   #12
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well just going to throw in my thoughts here. Unlike others who dont care about rape victims and dont consider it a serious crime?

Get real would you please? The physical damage heals after time but the Mental damage stays with you most of your life.

Long after your attacker is back out on the street again. Taking more victims again and again!

Maybe we should take it serious and impose more of a priority on it just under Murder?

But then again....who the Hell Cares??
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 08:58 PM   #13
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo View Post
Well just going to throw in my thoughts here. Unlike others who dont care about rape victims and dont consider it a serious crime?

Get real would you please? The physical damage heals after time but the Mental damage stays with you most of your life.

Long after your attacker is back out on the street again. Taking more victims again and again!

Maybe we should take it serious and impose more of a priority on it just under Murder?

But then again....who the Hell Cares??
Who cares?? Me off course. And i'm not the only one.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:08 PM   #14
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Sindi, I agree 100%!!! I was just thinking in terms of "the most repulsive crimes" and for that anything concerning children would top out my list

BTW No one needs to tell me how "rape" effects the victim
Old 10-24-2008, 09:19 PM   #15
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post

Says the woman who thinks that "innocence" is a "relative" term.

And if innocence is a "relative" term, why, it just occured to me that "guilt" is also relative!!!

And in fact, why not make "wrong" relative? Yeah! Wrong, according to whom? Huh? Huh? Your morals? My morals? That's what I say!!!

Now, Stern is absolutely certain that rape is wrong. Yep. Yep.

How does she know that rape is really wrong, considering that the standards are so, um malleable, and they really change from culture to culture? Well, she just "knows." And don't you dare challenge her!

She just doesn't know exactly why, of course, since, "innocent," "guilty," "moral," "immoral," it's all "relative," you see. It's a matter of personal opinion!!! What's bad for you, may not be bad for others. So why sweat it? Let's just all live peacefully and respect each other's views!

Diversity, they call it...

Last edited by rasputin; 10-24-2008 at 09:22 PM.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:34 PM   #16
MARADONA
Banned

Thumbs down Diversity? I hope you are joking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post

And if innocence is a "relative" term, why, it just occured to me that "guilt" is also relative!!!

And in fact, why not make "wrong" relative? Yeah! Wrong, according to whom? Huh? Huh? Your morals? My morals? That's what I say!!!

How does she know that rape is really wrong, considering that the standards are so, um malleable, and they really change from culture to culture? Well, she just "knows." And don't you dare challenge her!

She just doesn't know exactly why, of course, since, "innocent," "guilty," "moral," "immoral," it's all "relative," you see. It's a matter of personal opinion!!! What's bad for you, may not be bad for others. So why sweat it? Let's just all live peacefully and respect each other's views!

I'm sorry Rasputin...but you are wrong. Stern is 100% right, we can't respect those fucking "views"...
there is a limit...rapists are just rats...if you can't get that by yourself...it's just your problem not mine.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #17
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
I'm sorry Rasputin...but you are wrong. Stern is 100% right, we can't respect those fucking "views"...
there is a limit...rapists are just rats...if you can't get that by yourself...it's just your problem not mine.

Maradona, this is between Stern and me. You don't know what's going on, OK? I can't explain it to you now because I'm about to leave home, but trust me, you didn't understand the tenor of my post to Stern.

Just trust me, OK?

Love you, man.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #18
MARADONA
Banned

Default Ok...

Quote:
Maradona, this is between Stern and me. You don't know what's going on, OK? I can't explain it to you now because I'm about to leave home, but trust me, you didn't understand the tenor of my post to Stern.

Just trust me, OK?

Love you, man.
But i hope you will understand my position about this topic & the rest. Love you too mate!
Old 10-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #19
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

Quote:

What about forgetting all the semantics and saying that intentionally doing something to another that hurts them in anyway is "wrong and immoral"
Old 10-25-2008, 08:01 AM   #20
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:

... and this little piggy cried ...

Yes, there is actually one sentence in all that which is true. "She just knows."

You didn't "challenge" me. Since you're evidently incapable of doing so in a rational way you better not attempt to at all.

Why not start with your own appeal and simply respect other's opinions? Since you incapable of doing so as well please refrain from your feeble attempts to ... well ... "criticize" mine.

I actually can - objectively - accept opposing opinions, personally however some are repulsive to me and if that is the case I am inclined to say so, too.

The almost funny thing is ... you're the one who came up with all the sentiments like "innocent" or "moral" for example, I just used one: "wrong". Yes, I am making an absolute statement here, in my opinion rape is "wrong". So stop trying to put the use of those on me and and deal with your own poor choice of words.