Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Does some women deserve to be raped?
No. Nobody deserves to suffer rape and humilliation. It debases us as humans. 23 45.10%
Yes. There may be instance in which the person ( a woman in this case ) deserves it. 22 43.14%
Not sure. Have to think about it a bit. 1 1.96%
Rasputin, you deserve an umbrella up your ass, so that they can open it when it's inside. 5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-20-2008, 12:56 AM   #21
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The answer is YES ! there are some rare instances -

There are some gangs here in the uk and also globally whose memberships include women, if these women encounter a rival female from another gang then they will have them raped by their fellow male members. In this case if those same women are caught in a vice-versa situation then i think that yes -they themselves also deserve to get raped.

I also apply this to men as well though, basically anyone who uses rape themselves deserves to get raped back.
Old 10-20-2008, 12:58 AM   #22
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN View Post
The answer is YES ! there are some rare instances -

There are some gangs here in the uk and also globally whose memberships include women, if these women encounter a rival female from another gang then they will have them raped by their fellow male members. In this case if those same women are caught in a vice-versa situation then i think that yes -they themselves also deserve to get raped.

I also apply this to men as well though, basically anyone who uses rape themselves deserves to get raped back.

oooooh, this use to be my FANTASY. Or to get trained in by male gang members.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #23
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
We have been told often that rape is a crime of violence. If we are to accept this, and if we are to agree that sometimes a person "deserves" a good kick in the ass... is there a time when a woman ( or a man, if it comes to it...) "deserves" to be raped for real?
Well, there are some people in every place who constantly hurt (whatever hurt can mean) others. Who are a problem for society and often put other people to the temptation to cross that line Sierra describes.
Them, have to be stopped. Some "ass-kicking" will probably do better job than prison. I remember several twats who thought that bitting 12 yrs old kids was funny, or that breaking cars was cool. They became better persons after a hard bitting. They might had less teeth, but definitely better persons. A broken jaw is a wise counsellor...

Now speaking about women.... i dont know. Fucking her seems more suitable than turning her face to meat. I know, sounds stupid to say that "i wouldnt punching her face, but i would raping her".
On the other hand, rape to rape is different. If we speak about 4 men ambushing a woman, bringing her down, raping her any way possible and leaving her bleeding and half-dead, i'd say no, nobody deserves that.
But if she's just a 20yrs old arrested pusher? I can imagine the cop saying "i dont want to destroy you by sending you in jail for 8 years, but spread your legs; i'll give you an idea about what happens there to drug dealers".

Hell, sounds better. Better than beating or prison. Probably, it would be less painful. She could go home right after (no, you cant go home with a broken jaw). At least in greek, she wouldnt even say that she was raped (although she is technically), she would say she was fucked hard (rape is a really heavy word-i doubt i could repeat it so many times in a greek board).

To my eyes, a fuck seems a better option than a beating. But my eyes are male, so i have to ask the girls:
Lets say its you in the above situation. Would you prefer get "raped" or beaten?
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #24
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are you people fucking kidding me???

Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - "deserves" to be raped. Ever. Under any circumstances.

I'm not denying that I wouldn't cry too long if a child molester got raped in prison. I'm also not denying that there are women (and men) who knowingly put themselves in situations where rape is possible or even likely.

That said, rape is always WRONG. It is not simply "rough sex". It is not a viable alternative to a beating. It is a soul-destroying crime of violence that reduces the victim to subhuman status. Killing and/or beating someone does not have the same dehumanizing effect. Even the worst criminal deserves to have their humanity acknowledged.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:11 PM   #25
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool I think like you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Are you people fucking kidding me???

Nobody - and I mean NOBODY - "deserves" to be raped. Ever. Under any circumstances.

I'm not denying that I wouldn't cry too long if a child molester got raped in prison. I'm also not denying that there are women (and men) who knowingly put themselves in situations where rape is possible or even likely.

That said, rape is always WRONG. It is not simply "rough sex". It is not a viable alternative to a beating. It is a soul-destroying crime of violence that reduces the victim to subhuman status. Killing and/or beating someone does not have the same dehumanizing effect. Even the worst criminal deserves to have their humanity acknowledged.
No one deserve to be punished in this way. It's just WRONG.
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:23 AM   #26
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For fantasy its nice!!! But for real I think nobody deserve it

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 03:09 AM   #27
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifje View Post
For fantasy its nice!!! But for real I think nobody deserve it
Thank you, mifje!!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:01 PM   #28
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidley View Post
Rasputin, "innocent" is a relative term.
No, it isn't. You are either guilty or you are not. And if you are not, then you are innocent.

Period, end of issue.

Quote:
In each case cited, the women were guilty of something as judged by those who raped and abused them and in some cases by the legal system that supported their convictions under the law.

But that's the same as saying that the Jews were "guilty" of being Jews under the laws during the Third Reich, simply because the Nazis said so.

I'm not talking about "the law." "The law" is a human construct. I'm talking about clear -cut cases of immoral behavior such as a woman falsely accusing a man of a rape he didn't commit. I'm not talking about "violating a law" that says that, if you are a Muslim, you can't marry a Christian and we can all “agree” or “disagree” on the validity of the assumption.

That's is NOT what I'm talking about.

You keep giving examples that have nothing to do with what I'm referring to.

Quote:
Some may have been guilty of heinous crimes, others of merely being the wrong sex or the wrong race at the wrong place and time.
And in each case, we can make a determination in regards to what happen or didn't happen.

Again, I'm not talking about cases in which it is "immoral" to eat fish on the Sabbath, so you should be stoned to death for your sin.

This is what I’m arguing: if a woman falsely accuses a man of a rape he didn't commit, and somewhere down the line she gets raped for real, I will quietly say: "Serves her well."

Will you?

Yes? Why?

No? Why not?

And no, rape is not as dehumanizing as being accused of a rape you didn't commit.

In fact, being accused of a rape you didn't commit IS FAR MORE DEHUMANIZING than being raped.

And not only is it more dehumanizing, it usually happens to men, only. Rarely, if ever, is a woman accused of a rape she didn't commit.

Sexual assault, however, happens to both. So since men get it both ways, we can speak with certain degree of authority in regards to what’s worse, which is something women simply can’t do since they can easily focus on one side of the equation only.

If I were raped, my body, in time, would heal. I cannot know for sure until it happens, of course, but I think I'm strong enough to pull myself back from my misery, and get to live life to the best of my ability.

But if I were to be convicted of a rape I didn't commit ( and I repeat, this is not a worry that a woman ever entertains because it almost never happens to them..) my life would never, ever be the same. I would lose my reputation, my name, my freedom, possibly be raped in prison myself, my family would also be forever associated with a convicted rapist, my friends would shun me, my kids would be ashamed of having a daddy in jail, if the case makes it to the papers, they will probably have to change their names, I would probably lose them as well, together with everything I own.

Everything. My life would basically be over.

A woman who is raped gets sympathy from others ( at least, in the West...) She gets support from groups specifically designed to deal with cases like this and she is never judged or doubted by these groups. Lots of understanding and compassion go her way, and if she is lying, very probably nothing is going to happen to her since it’s very often very impossible to prove anything.

On the other hand, a man who is accused of raping someone gets sympathy from no one. He is a pariah from the moment the first words slip out the mouth of the woman who targeted him.

So a false rape accusation is a very heinous one when made lightly.

Let me ask you: Who would you rather live next to? A person who claimed was raped, or the accused rapist?

Clearly then, being accused of a rape you didn't commit is FAR WORSE than being raped. It's far more dehumanizing. There is, simply, no comparison.

In fact, and now that you brought up the legal system, it may be worth noting that men are being "raped" in divorce courts in this country pretty much on a daily basis and nobody gives a damn about it. Just for being guys. Because, let’s be frank, for many guys, losing your children is worse than being raped. How do I know that? Because if someone were to tell me:"Let yourself be raped or you will never see your daughter again..." I would let them rape me to their hearts' content.

I would rather be raped up the ass a hundred times than lose my daughter even for a few months.

But continuing with the comparisons, somebody here even claimed that being raped was worse than being killed.

It's possible. However, it is notable that in many cases, when a woman is threatened with a gun ( spread your legs or I'll shoot you...) she complies.

So in these cases many women "prefer" to be raped than killed.

Therefore, being killed is apparently worse than being raped. Or so these cases would suggest.

And that's why I'm saying that, if ever a woman who has falsely accused a man of sexually violating her, gets raped in turn in the future, I'll quietly say: "Good. Fuck the bitch. What she tried to do to the man was far more dehumanizing than what was done to her. Serves her well."

And the fact that many here who apparently disagree with me on the “deserving” side of the equation, also would seem to agree to a certain degree with my cavalier attitude towards the misfortune of the former rapist being raped himself, that, in itself tells me that we are not too far off in regards to how we see this issue. Deep down in our hearts, we kind of agree. Hey, it’s true that we may not do it ourselves. The fact that we like to eat beef doesn’t mean we are ready to slaughter a cow. Yes, we don’t want to advocate rape towards anyone. It’s a bad, dehumanizing thing, and all that. But if it happens to someone who has caused untold harm to others, we kind of look the other way and shed no tears for the sorry bastard.

Why, I wonder?

Because, deep down in our hearts, a little, quiet voice is telling us: “He had it coming.” In other words: he deserved it.

That’s why.

The difference is, I’m willing to say it. Most of you are just merely suggesting it, and I’m not too sure how really honest you are being with yourselves.

Quote:
I do not condone the actions, I just point them out. Being a "bitch" wasn't necessarily the crime they were convicted of, but then again, it in some cases might have been.

Fair enough.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:13 PM   #29
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face

And now I have to leave. (Very busy lately... what with raping people and all... ) I'll be seeing you in a few day's time, folks!
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:51 PM   #30
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
You have a point, there.

In any case, I can publicly say that I don't feel too sorry for bitches who cause untold harm to others, getting raped.

And the same goes for men. What? Am I supposed to feel sorry for a piece of shit that abused a little girl getting it in the ass himself? So he/she destroys a life but he/she get to keep his/her own intact?

Ask God for forgiveness. I'm not in the forgiveness business. And sure as hell I ain't no God.
Anyway, in jail rapists are raped too by the inmates. It´s a law in jail. Don´t say what hapens to child abusers... Those guys realy deserve to be raped.
But I think no women deserves to be raped.
Old 10-21-2008, 07:30 PM   #31
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
Don´t say what hapens to child abusers... Those guys realy deserve to be raped.
This makes absolutely no sense. Why the sexism? What about woman child abusers? Women are vile and evil and do wrong too.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 07:51 PM   #32
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default I'm not 100% with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
Anyway, in jail rapists are raped too by the inmates. It´s a law in jail. Don´t say what hapens to child abusers... Those guys realy deserve to be raped.
Beardy do you ever been in jail? Beh i can assure you that is not exactly how you think...that it's just a legend.
In every country is not the same thing...off course...the jails in Italy are not like the one you have...
if you try to watch few docs about your country you will understand what i'm saying...in my case...
i know a bunch of people who finished in jail...so well i have clear in my head that the rules are not so simple and cool as you think.

About the differences betweens men and women...they can be evil & crazy exactly in the same way.
But it's obvious, the most of the pedofiles/maniacs are men...i'm not a feminist but i think that the women are better than us.

Last edited by MARADONA; 10-21-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Old 10-21-2008, 08:01 PM   #33
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Beardy do you ever been in jail? Beh i can assure you that is not exactly how you think...that it's just a legend.
In every country is not the same thing...off course...the jails in Italy are not like the one you have...
if you try to watch few docs about your country you will understand what i'm saying...in my case...
i know a bunch of people who finished in jail...so well i have clear in my head that the rules are not so simple and cool as you think.
The difference between different countries can be huge when we are talking about prisons and generally the sub-culture forming inside these facilities is very hostile against pedophiles and rapists.

Few months ago a sick fuck was sentenced to prison for the rest of his life and as far as I know there are always guards close him because being freely with other inmates might be fatal for him. Actually I'd guess the picture below is from the same jail where he might be:

Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:13 PM   #34
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
The difference between different countries can be huge when we are talking about prisons and generally the sub-culture forming inside these facilities is very hostile against pedophiles and rapists.

Few months ago a sick fuck was sentenced to prison for the rest of his life and as far as I know there are always guards close him because being freely with other inmates might be fatal for him. Actually I'd guess the picture below is from the same jail where he might be:

Yes i watch few docs about this stuff...but unfortunatelly not allways it's working in this way...
in first it depends from who you are...then all the rest...i saw few docs about this stuff...
and i know that in America the rapists can be treated like the others...even better sometimes.

Last edited by MARADONA; 10-21-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 10-22-2008, 01:45 AM   #35
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

Yes weel it looks the same thing in netherlands. Although you can get 240 hours of working penalty if you rape somebody meaning you won't even have to see it. Now that it sick....

BTW: I am MALE
mifje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 06:50 AM   #36
MARADONA
Banned

Default Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by mifje View Post
Yes weel it looks the same thing in netherlands. Although you can get 240 hours of working penalty if you rape somebody meaning you won't even have to see it. Now that it sick....
I didn't know...beh in Netherlands the rules are like the ones we have 50 years ago...that's strange.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:05 AM   #37
MARADONA
Banned

Unhappy No words...

Beh this is a bit crazy...i'm italian...until some years ago the rape was just a crime against the moral...
so more or less it was like in Holland...but now in Italy if you rape someone you'll go in jail for minimum 13/15 years,
and if you rape a child you will get a worse treatment than that...honestly i dont know where you live Noir...
but what you told me about that Abdigadir Osman Hussein is just too wrong for been real...NO WORDS man...
Old 10-22-2008, 10:50 AM   #38
MARADONA
Banned

Default i see...

Quote:
I'd say Berlusconi might have something to do with the current punishment length there.

I live in Finland and so does the sick fuck I mentioned above. Guess he was addicted to torturing innocent people while working as a soldier in Somalia before fleeing his country though. The worst part is that he appears to have been completely aware while assaulting those girls so being locked in mental institution isn't an option for this scumbag. For example 20 years ago a pedophile murdered two 8 years old girls and was sentenced for 15 years in prison since he was far from a first timer when it came to raping little children but luckily he was so messed up in the head that he was taken in to a mental instituation by force after his sentence ended. On the other hand even the press doesn't know if he is already been freed since the goverment doesn't report these kind of things when the guy might get a lynch mob after him so I'd say it is the twisted side of protecting invidual's rights...

This is a good spot to change the subject to some happier subjects since going through these sick fucks and their actions is giving me a really bad taste.
No beh it's not for Berlusconi...this law is a bit staged...and also Berlusconi doesn't give a crap about this stuff...
unfortunatelly as we know the legal system can't be perfect...just look to the Kobe Bryant's story...
maybe he was innocent...maybe not...but only one thing is clear...if you are accused of rape by someone who had sex with you...
beh it will be tough for you to prove your innocence...in this case have a good lawyer can makes the difference...
but for get a good lawyer you need a lot of moneys...so well...if you are normal/poor you will going to risk to get it in the ass.
Old 10-22-2008, 11:51 AM   #39
MARADONA
Banned

Default yes i know...

Quote:
Generally you would need to have some proof like marks in your body proving a forced penetration took place before the case becomes solid but it always leaves a stain on the accused person even...

I have never understood the principle behind a legal system where more money gives you a better treatment through a better lawyer. Sure thishas some positive sides also but it does not support the idea of every person being equal in front of the law and justice.
Unfortunatelly the laws are not equals for anyone...this is a fact...sad but true.
About Kobe, beh i remember that his lawyers proves his innocence not by the blood stains,
but from the fact that the supposed victim had sex with different guys in the same day(s)
if i am rights she had sex with 4/5 guys in 24/48 hours...beh she was an high class whore
so at the end the jury proclamed his innocence...even if the situation wasn't so clear...
Old 10-22-2008, 12:30 PM   #40
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
First time I ever heard about that guy and from what I read from wikipedia the girl appeared to have some personal issues which resulted in her trying to find comfort and acceptance by sleeping with several men. Actually it is rather usual for women to be sleeping around if they have some personal issues concerning the way they see themselves. Having sex with several people however does not remove the chance of someone being raped since even though it does increase the chances of having concensual sex easily it does also drasticly increase the chance for her flirting with the wrong men and putting herself in situations which might be dangereous for her. This kind of behaviour of a woman does not make the man abusing her any less quilty though...

Well I'm not interested in this case so I can't say anything whether he might have been quilty or not but I do not see the real connection between the cases the lawyers were using as a defence.
Me neither...i remember they tryed to prove to the jury that she was a whore...and i guess they made it.
For the rest...i'm with you even if this case was slighty different from the one you were talking about,
this woman sleep with different rich men...one by one...it wasn't a "normal" situation...you know...
i'm not saying she couldnt't get raped...ok? I just made a statement about this case.