Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: Does some women deserve to be raped?
No. Nobody deserves to suffer rape and humilliation. It debases us as humans. 23 45.10%
Yes. There may be instance in which the person ( a woman in this case ) deserves it. 22 43.14%
Not sure. Have to think about it a bit. 1 1.96%
Rasputin, you deserve an umbrella up your ass, so that they can open it when it's inside. 5 9.80%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #1
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question Does a woman ever deserve to be raped?

When it comes to violence, we sometimes hear that this man or that one "deserves" a good ass kicking. Sometimes, we also feel the same about women although perhaps not with the same enthusiasm we apply to men.

We have been told often that rape is a crime of violence. If we are to accept this, and if we are to agree that sometimes a person "deserves" a good kick in the ass... is there a time when a woman ( or a man, if it comes to it...) "deserves" to be raped for real?

Violence is violence. Why a good ass kicking, but not a good ass raping?

Naturally, I'm not talking about fantasy, here. This is the real deal.

What say you?

Last edited by rasputin; 10-18-2008 at 06:33 PM.
rasputin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #2
AnalViolation

AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)AnalViolation Level 3 (300+)

lol, I suggest you delete this. For a board about rape fantasy, everyone is rather noble around here and will never agree to this
AnalViolation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #3
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted no but i understand what you are saying.The hypocrisy in saying someone deserves a beat down for doing something bad.Or a state legally killing someone for the crime of ,killing someone.I don't know how you could come to the conclusion that someone deserves to be raped unless the way you were(the state) going to punish people was by their crime.Like a rapist then should be raped ,a killer killed,a thief stolen from.....

Although when most people apply the"she should be raped"to a woman.It seems to have to do with what she is wearing or how loose she is.Obviously thats f**ked up but i have heard guys say it b4.

Interesting question...

Last edited by theDarkOne; 10-19-2008 at 10:38 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #4
rasputin
Privileged Member

rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rasputin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I voted no but i understand what you are saying.The hypocrisy in saying someone deserves a beat down for doing something bad.Or a state legally killing someone for the crime of ,killing someone.I don't know how you could come to the conclusion that someone deserves to be raped unless the way you were(the state) going to punish people was by their crime.Like a rapist then should be raped ,a killer killed,a thief stolen from.....

Although when most people apply the"she should be raped"to a woman.It seems to have to do with what she is wearing or how loose she is.Obviously that f**ked up but i have heard guys say it b4.

Interesting question...

Well, I'm talking morally here. For instance, there are cases in which a woman clearly falsely accuses a man of having raped her. This is not a light charge. Any innocent man who is accused of a crime like that will have his life ruined.

In a case like that, suppose after the dust has settled, the man is not convicted ( his reputation went to the dogs, though...) and then you learned that, a few months down the line, that woman gets gang raped, this time for real, but the guys who did it escape justice.

Will you be feeling sorry for her? Or you will be saying: "Fuck the bitch. She deserved it..."
Old 10-18-2008, 07:52 PM   #5
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasputin View Post
Well, I'm talking morally here. For instance, there are cases in which a woman clearly falsely accuses a man of having raped her. This is not a light charge. Any innocent man who is accused of a crime like that will have his life ruined.

In a case like that, suppose after the dust has settled, the man is not convicted ( his reputation went to the dogs, though...) and then you learned that, a few months down the line, that woman gets gang raped, this time for real, but the guys who did it escape justice.

Will you be feeling sorry for her? Or you will be saying: "Fuck the bitch. She deserved it..."
Well in that circumstance i would not feel to bad for her.(i don't know if thats an indictment on the kind of mess up person i am)It sounds like KARMA.Some pretty hardcore brutal karma but karma non the less.

i will let some other people weigh in...
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 08:31 PM   #6
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

I think you will never get an honest answer because you have shown people's votes to the public. No one here will vote yes and have their name out there for all to see.
You have a point, there.

In any case, I can publicly say that I don't feel too sorry for bitches who cause untold harm to others, getting raped.

And the same goes for men. What? Am I supposed to feel sorry for a piece of shit that abused a little girl getting it in the ass himself? So he/she destroys a life but he/she get to keep his/her own intact?

Ask God for forgiveness. I'm not in the forgiveness business. And sure as hell I ain't no God.
Old 10-18-2008, 10:02 PM   #7
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted no but I do share Rasputin's view about not feeling sorry for a person who has caused more harm to others than what could ever be considered to be "repayed" through the legal system. After all rape is an intimate crime which does grant pleasure to one and as so it could never be seen in my eyes as a justified punishment. Even if I would consider execution to be in order for some serious crime I would not see it fit to gain anything out from that myself because it would lower me to a level which I consider unacceptable for a person having this kind of a grim duty. On the other hand I can't simply wrap this up easily because if a person has for example seen his family being slaughtered infront of his eyes an action as disturbing as rape can be seen as a reaction that can easily be understood even if it is not acceptable so at best my answer to this question remains inside the area I picked from the poll even though it might stretch and almost reach the border between the two opposites...

Maybe I should have just answered the poll without responding since this message appears to be rather messy.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2008, 11:25 PM   #8
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know, there are always situations that can be posed to make any normal person here vengeful. A man violated a small child. A woman who has falsely accused someone of rape or molestation. If my child was harmed, I would take payment myself if I could. I have seen firsthand what false accusations of sexual harassment can do to a man's career.

The long and the short of it is that once we start thinking of ourselves as judge, jury and executioner, we cross a line that we really don't want to cross. You can't un-ring that particular bell and for one don't want to live in a society where everyone gets to decide where that line is. Therein lies chaos.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:31 AM   #9
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think some people deserve a good ass-kicking (builds character), but rape is another thing because its just so damn personal, you know? An ass-kicking is just an ass-kicking, but rape is something more personal and violating an can cause alot of problems.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 02:27 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

There was a case here a few years ago, where a woman claimed she had been gang raped by four men. It went to court, but she was on trial for wasting police time. Turns out one of the men filmed the whole thing, and it showed her begging the men to fuck her!

I'd say justice was done....
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
Kamikaze84
Privileged Member

Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)Kamikaze84 Level 3 (300+)

Quote:

Well, I wouldn't be shedding many tears for her after the fact but I still wouldn't wish it on anyone.
If they pretended they would rape her, that might teach her a lesson but to actually do it is a bit much for me. I couldn't condone that no matter how much of a bitch she may be.
Sadly, some are not so forgiving though.
Kamikaze84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #12
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There have been times in history where rape was considered a suitable part of the punishment visited upon women by the judicial or moral systems of some societies.

Some examples:

Last year a Saudi court sentence a rape VICTIM to 6 months in jail and 200 lashes for riding in a car not being driven by her male relative and thereby putting herself in a position to be raped.

Also last year, a London, England woman was raped, stomped on and strangled by her own family and their friends in an “honor killing” for falling in love with the wrong man. The woman was of Kurdish decent and the ordeal lasted 2 ½ hours.

War trials of the Bosnian conflict revealed that Bosnian Serbs created rape camps for Muslim women and girls. Part of ethnic cleansing pogroms, Muslim women and girls were forced into concentration camps where they were made to provide sexual service to Bosnian Serb soldiers before being exterminated. This was apparently known to the military chain of command and tacitly approved of.

We can also cite earlier history. For example the brothels of Chinese women force into prostitution by the Japanese during WW II. Decades later, reparations were made to a handful of the surviving women, after far too many of their sisters had departed this earth, both that the time of the atrocities and later thru various forms of attrition.

Of course, if we look into antiquity, we find that Roman law demanded that no woman die a virgin when formally executed by the State. I am pretty sure this law was passed by the male Imperial senate remembering their lusty days out on the killing grounds after the battle, but then again, the there seems to be a codicil in Sharia, which dates from the 7th Century and extends into modern times continuing this tradition.

So, under at least some legal systems, rape has been not only considered legal, but a lawful act carried out by the State as a form of punishment, frequently before execution.

I don’t say I approve of these laws, but I do enjoy the fantasy. Let’s hope that as civilized beings we’ve outgrown this idiocy and moved it from the real lives of the judicially condemned to the fantasy lives of consenting adults.

Play hard, but play safe.

The Squid.
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 05:27 PM   #13
rasputin
Privileged Member

Cool

Interesting responses. Of course, I wasn't talking about exacting revenge myself, or going out of my way to rape someone simply because I deem it "deservable."

And therein lies the contradiction: if you think she really deserves it... would you do it?

My answer is no. I wouldn't. There is a part of me that rejects the whole notion of participating in the defilement of a woman, no matter how deserving.

However, if someone else takes the trouble to do it, I would not be shedding tears for the bitch.

Squidly: your examples are instructive, but they have nothing to do with the subject at hand. I'm not talking about innocent women being raped as "punishment" for something they didn't do.

Although a case could be made that, once we start down the path of justifying rape "in some cases," very probably we will end up justifying it in pretty much all of them ( bitch probably asked for it...) that is not an argument since it can be used for just about any other situation we deem appropriate, and as we see fit.

After all, we justify violence "in some cases." We justify lying "in some cases." We justify placing humans in cages like monkeys in a zoo ( they call them jails down here...) "in some cases."

But that doesn't mean we do violence, lying, and jailing people all the time whenever we get a hair up our collective asses.

I'm not condoning violence against women. I'm saying some of them deserve it, just like some men deserve it, too. Will I be the one executing justice? No. But if it happens, I will simply say: "She deserved it. Fuck her."
Old 10-19-2008, 06:26 PM   #14
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Rasputin, "innocent" is a relative term. In each case cited, the women were guilty of something as judged by those who raped and abused them and in some cases by the legal system that supported their convictions under the law.

Some may have been guilty of heinous crimes, others of merely being the wrong sex or the wrong race at the wrong place and time.

I do not condone the actions, I just point them out. Being a "bitch" wasn't necessarily the crime they were convicted of, but then again, it in some cases might have been.

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #15
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

No, she doesn't.
I am going even further here, stepping out of your initial question: Nobody does deserve it.
Since you clearly stated this wasn't about any kind of fantasy, this was the real deal, there is no further explanation to give.
Being raped is something nobody "deserves".
I am very glad Squidley already stated pretty much what I think about "innocence". Well, I feel the same about somebody "deserving" something. It's always a matter of personal opinion, judgement and point-of-view.
Old 10-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #16
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

I'll just go make Rasputin not feel lonely with his yes vote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:48 PM   #17
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
No, she doesn't.
I am going even further here, stepping out of your initial question: Nobody does deserve it.
Since you clearly stated this wasn't about any kind of fantasy, this was the real deal, there is no further explanation to give.
Being raped is something nobody "deserves".
I am very glad Squidley already stated pretty much what I think about "innocence". Well, I feel the same about somebody "deserving" something. It's always a matter of personal opinion, judgement and point-of-view.
I agree with you all the way
Flavanostars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #18
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)

In my opinion, no, nobody deserves to actually be raped.

But the image of the umbrella was too hard to resist not voting for.
Old 10-20-2008, 01:22 AM   #19
lexie22
Banned

lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lexie22 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to lexie22

When I was raped, it was because I had done something I was not supposed to be doing. I had been warned by several people not to, but I didn't listen. I completely diserved it, and I take full responsibility for it.
lexie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 01:42 AM   #20
IliketofUcKherhard

IliketofUcKherhard has initial reputation

I say yes, but of course I'd never rape a girl. I'm too nice of a guy to do such a thing, plus I'd feel guilty if I did... And its hard to live with something like that if you did something wrong to a person.
IliketofUcKherhard is offline   Reply With Quote