Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-28-2008, 08:20 AM   #41
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Oh ... THAT's how it works ... blast, I might have figured that one out by myself ...
Bloody mess!

Well then:
I think your assumption how "we" women think is totally out of cohesion. If you actually feel that way please do so but leave me out of it!
Neither do I "expect" to be raped nor do I "prepare" for it by having rape fantasies. To actually prepare for being assaulted (probably with the intend of being raped) I do martial arts because I don't intent to let somebody rape me.
Also in my opinion your comparison of wallets to vaginas is ridiculous beyond words and doesn't actually deserve a serious answer.

In general we might keep this tread on track however and refrain from discussing something else in here.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:36 AM   #42
Balishag

Balishag has initial reputation

Do all women take martial arts classes? No, which means alternate ways of 'preparation' might be plausible. Or, there could be martial arts (or whatever) in combination with whatever else. but no matter, everyone is different, apologies for using 'we'. I never said we intend to get raped, I said we expect it. Being aware that rapes happen is enough to make someone think about what would I do?

A rapist sees a woman he wants to have sex with, and forces her. A theif sees a wallet he wants money from, and takes it, both without regard to the consequences except insofar as how to not get caught. Rape is all about making the victim feel like a toy for the rapist's amusement, a bag of meat, inhuman. "The real treat for the victim is mostly the de-humanisation." Why does what I'm saying not make perfect sense?

Last edited by Balishag; 02-28-2008 at 08:42 AM.
Balishag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:46 AM   #43
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag
Do all women take martial arts classes? No, which means alternate ways of 'preparation' might be plausible. Or, there could be martial arts (or whatever) in combination with whatever else. but no matter, everyone is different, apologies for using 'we'. I never said we intend to get raped, I said we expect it. Being aware that rapes happen is enough to make someone think about what would I do?
No, of course not all women do. And I am aware of the possibility I might get attacked by someone trying to rape me of course. I don't expect to be raped however. I admit rape happens, rather often unfortunately, but that's no reason to give into that fact. Maybe you prepare for a possible rape by it but I highly doubt the majority of women having rape fantasies do.

Quote:
A rapist sees a woman he wants to have sex with, and forces her. A theif sees a wallet he wants money from, and takes it, both without regard to the consequences except insofar as how to not get caught. Rape is all about making the victim feel like a toy for the rapist's amusement, a bag of meat, inhuman. "The real treat for the victim is mostly the de-humanisation." Why does what I'm saying not make perfect sense?
The only thing that makes sense it pointing out the disregard of consequences for the victim (although even that is not true in many cases) but that's it.
As you stated yourself rape is about something different completely than someone stealing a wallet.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:52 AM   #44
Balishag

"As you stated yourself rape is about something different completely than someone stealing a wallet."

I said that? When? I thought I was arguing against that. I mean, my comparing the two was something you were offended about and what started this talk, I thought. Silly me.

but yes, it's different, sex as opposed to money. Those two things would be what concerns me. Everything else is on the other's end, and I don't care why a rapist is raping me, or why a theif is robbing me.
Old 02-28-2008, 08:57 AM   #45
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
I said that? When?
Here:
Quote:
Rape is all about making the victim feel like a toy for the rapist's amusement, a bag of meat, inhuman.
That's certainly not the intention of a thief ...

Quote:
but yes, it's different, sex as opposed to money. Those two things would be what concerns me. Everything else is on the other's end, and I don't care why a rapist is raping me, or why a theif is robbing me.
Well, I wouldn't care for the rapist's / thief's reasons as well but I think the psychological result of being raped is very much different than from being mugged.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:02 AM   #46
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balishag View Post
Being aware that rapes happen is enough to make someone think about what would I do?
Yeah, rape happens. Some people prepere to be raped, some other prepare to avoid it.

Quote:
A rapist sees a woman he wants to have sex with, and forces her. A theif sees a wallet he wants money from, and takes it, both without regard to the consequences except insofar as how to not get caught.
Both statements are truth, but its wrong to contrast them. As actions, they dont have the same significance. I know many people who would steal a wallet if promised they wont be caught. Much less when it comes to rape.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:05 AM   #47
Balishag

"That's certainly not the intention of a thief ..."

Try to think a little beyond the actual events of the crime itself. Have you been robbed? If so, do you care why that person robbed you? No, right? The dehumanization part of a rape should not matter at all to the victim. The fact is, whatever the reason a rapist has, he is still raping.

"I think the psychological result of being raped is very much different than from being mugged."

My argument implies that it shouldn't. And they weren't for me, insofar as I could tell.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:10 AM   #48
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Try to think a little beyond the actual events of the crime itself. Have you been robbed? If so, do you care why that person robbed you? No, right? The dehumanization part of a rape should not matter at all to the victim.
Well, the psyche of the victim doesn't really care for what should matter ...

Quote:
The fact is, whatever the reason a rapist has, he is still raping.
I never disputed that.

Quote:
My argument implies that it shouldn't. And they weren't for me, insofar as I could tell.
Well, I know what your argument implies, I simply disagree.
If you felt that way that's fine with me, I'm just saying it doesn't for most women.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:11 AM   #49
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
"I think the psychological result of being raped is very much different than from being mugged."

Let me get this straight: Lets say you are going to be either robbed or raped. And you can choose.
You say that you wont mind? You consider them the same?
Old 02-28-2008, 09:16 AM   #50
Balishag

"I know many people who would steal a wallet if promised they wont be caught. Much less when it comes to rape."

I don't know what that has to do with my argument. It doesn't matter how many would rape people, if one would. Remember, I'm not talking about the mugger or rapist's intentions.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:17 AM   #51
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
There are big difference between the theif who had stolen the wallet and the rapist who had rape a woman,the rape is harder for the woman than the stealing of her wallet,she would forget the stealing of her wallet after some days or weeks and also it's not a big problem for her,but if she raped she won't forget this in all her life and this would cause many problems for her than the robbery.

and the punishment of the rapist is bigger than the theif,in some countries they execute the rapists.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #52
Balishag

"I never disputed that."
Uh, I never said you did, and notice how the next sentence continues on that thought? That's called an organized paragraph.

"Let me get this straight: Lets say you are going to be either robbed or raped. And you can choose.
You say that you wont mind? You consider them the same?"

I'd rather be robbed, I don't ever have much money, and my vagina probably wouldn't hurt afterward.

"There are big difference between the theif who had stolen the wallet and the rapist who had rape a woman"

Yes, rape is worse on the victim's end physically, the act itself and the possibility of pregnancy or std's or whatever, but after you heal, and find out you're disease clean and nonpregnant, why should you feel any different about it then a stolen wallet?
Old 02-28-2008, 09:36 AM   #53
Balishag

"she would forget the stealing of her wallet after some days or weeks and also it's not a big problem for her, but if she raped she won't forget this in all her life and this would cause many problems for her than the robbery."

I didn't forget about being mugged, do other people?
Old 02-28-2008, 09:37 AM   #54
ego
the obscure

Quote:
"Let me get this straight: Lets say you are going to be either robbed or raped. And you can choose.
You say that you wont mind? You consider them the same?"

I'd rather be robbed, I don't ever have much money, and my vagina probably wouldn't hurt afterward.

"There are big difference between the theif who had stolen the wallet and the rapist who had rape a woman"

Yes, rape is worse on the victim's end physically, the act itself and the possibility of pregnancy or std's or whatever, but after you heal, and find out you're disease clean and nonpregnant, why should you feel any different about it then a stolen wallet?
If i got this right, you consider that its worse but only to physical reasons, not to psychological ones?
Perhaps i asked the wrong question.
Lets say you get robbed and raped. Which one are you going to forget quicklier?
Personally, i know nobody having nightmares or frequenting "supporting/survivors class" about being robbed...
Old 02-28-2008, 09:48 AM   #55
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Uh, I never said you did, and notice how the next sentence continues on that thought? That's called an organized paragraph.
Well, that was the end of your stanza and replied to your following line as well.

Quote:
I'm sorry .... this just left the path of seriousness.

Quote:
I didn't forget about being mugged, do other people?
I didn't think he meant "forget" as in not remembering it, I assume he just wanted to say you might not be haunted by that memory as bad and as long.
Old 02-28-2008, 09:51 AM   #56
Balishag

I don't intend to forget either attack. I have been raped, and I have been robbed (different times). I mean, why would you want to forget it? It happened, why would it help to lie to yourself and pretend it didn't? I'm not arguing that girls don't have pychological problems due to rape. It oftens raises trust issues of all kinds, but these pychological problems don't solve the problem of rape. I never had these issues, what happened to my issues?
Old 02-28-2008, 09:54 AM   #57
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
I'm not arguing that girls don't have pychological problems due to rape. It oftens raises trust issues of all kinds, but these pychological problems don't solve the problem of rape. I never had these issues, what happened to my issues?
Since I already answered the first part I'll only take this one now.
I can't say why you don't have them (or possibly fail to acknowledge them or whatever ...) since I don't know you.
If you actually feel that way I have to admit you're the first person I ever met who does.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:04 AM   #58
Balishag

"I'm sorry .... this just left the path of seriousness."

Yeah, I knew you would jump on that. Big deal, I wite bluntly. You didn't actually counter it, and I disagree with your assessment. Getting mugged has a larger real life impact than being raped (by the way, the number of deaths due to robbery vastly outweigh the number of deaths due to rape), because a week later, you're healthy in either scenario, but in the mugging one you still don't have that money. Again, not including possibility of pregnancy or stds.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:07 AM   #59
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Quote:
Yeah, I knew you would jump on that. Big deal, I wite bluntly. You didn't actually counter it, and I disagree with your assessment. Getting mugged has a larger real life impact than being raped (by the way, the number of deaths due to robbery vastly outweigh the number of deaths due to rape), because a week later, you're healthy in either scenario, but in the mugging one you still don't have that money. Again, not including possibility of pregnancy or stds.
This is a waste of time.
Continue you blabbering if you like ... but I'm out.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:15 AM   #60
Balishag

Why is it a waste of time? I'm simply stating opinions. I guess it is a waste of time if you just keep saying how my opinions are ridiculous or whatever, instead of actually replying.

From my point of view, being raped/mugged is all about trying not to be raped/mugged, or at least not dying along with being raped/mugged.