Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-02-2007, 12:14 AM   #1
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation
Default GOING AWAY PRESENT (R, DP, Or, An)

GOING AWAY PRESENT

Darlene crashed through into her garbage cans as she fumbled around attempting to enter her house sure she was waking the whole neighborhood. “Who the fuck cares?" She drunkenly muttered. At last she got inside her house.

It had been a great Friday night party with a few too many drinks making it all the better. She staggered around and finally got her party dress over her head and stood swaying in her tiny black bra and panties. She thought of staggering up the steps to her bedroom and then spied her couch. The couch looked so inviting as she sank her svelte body down on it. In seconds she was deep in a drunken slumber.

She woke with a start. Had she heard a noise?

"Probably another damned raccoon. I’m really going to have to get the city to look into that," she thought as she drifted back into slumber.

A loud bang startled her awake again, but before she could react a blindfold was covering her face and her arms were roughly wrenched behind her back. She screamed out and received a punch in her lower belly that took her breath away and made her want to retch.

A cold voice growled. “Keep your fucking mouth shut, bitch, unless you want this in your belly instead of my fist.”

Darlene felt the cold metal of a knife press against her bare belly. She swallowed the scream of abuse she had about to let loose.

She had passed out in her bra and panties realized how exposed she was now pinned to the sofa. She could feel the cold air on her bare ass covered only in a tiny piece of lace.

“Sleeping on the couch in just a bra and panties and drunk to boot. What a fucking slut you are.” The voice was rough and vaguely familiar, but there was no time for thinking as she was pulled to her feet by her hair. The straps of her bra were cut, swiftly followed by the cutting away of her brief panties. She felt the cold rear edge of the blade slid down though her pubic hair and open her sex slit.

Fear coursed through her veins. ‘He wouldn’t cut her there, surely not,’ she thought.

She was pushed to her knees and heard the sound of a zipper and the rustle of clothing. Her lips were pushed apart as he forced his cock into her mouth.

“One wrong move whore and this blade will go up your whore cunt.”

Darlene thought quickly. Maybe if she made him come in with her mouth he would leave her after that. She began to suck and lick his thick cock. Darlene realized that her body was giving her away. Her pussy getting wetter by the second and her nipples were standing away from her body. That wasn’t like her as she’s seldom had sex since her divorce and never sex like she was now experiencing. She had in fact never given a blow job before, but she figured it wasn’t that hard to do and she was right.

She gasped, taking his cock further into her mouth than she had wanted, as she felt the knife slide down her back. The blade teased the top of the crevice bisecting her tight ass. She shivered in fear and unwanted arousal.

“That’s it bitch, take it right to the back of your throat. You’re gonna swallow my load if it chokes you!” The grip on her head tightened and he was fucking her mouth, pulling at her hair.

Darlene felt herself choking and running out of breath. As she felt herself start to pass out his cum shot down her throat, making her gag.

Darlene fell to the floor as his grip was released, gasping for breath and licking residue semen from her lips.

A slow clapping sounded. Someone else was watching!

“Well done Allen. You see the way the bitch got so turned on by you treating her like the whore she is?”

The blindfold was ripped from her face. Blinded by the sudden light, she looked up into the eyes of the man who had tortured her for two years, physically and mentally until she’d finally left him. “Matt!” she gasped.
“Ha! Did like sucking cock Darlene? You’d never suck mine when we were married! No cock sucking, no bareback sex, and in fact damn little sex at all.”

Matt slid his finger into her sex slit until his finger bumped her cervix. Darlene knocked his hand away. “Dripping wet. I knew you’d love Allen’s huge cock and be a great cock sucker with a little persuasion. Well, now its my turn.” He waved the gun that had been until now hidden behind his back.

He sat back in a chair, looking for everything like he owned the place. “See me and Allen are ‘private contractors’ and we got to talking about what we should do before we deploy for our next job. I said I wanted to drop by and see Darlene my ex-wife and give her a going away present!”

“Matt, I don’t know what it is you want, but please, just leave me alone. You’ve seen me naked, humiliated me, and forced me to give oral sex. Isn’t that enough?”

“Not by a long shot, Darlene” Matt unbuttoned his jeans and sat back with 9” proudly standing up at the base of his groin. “Sit my cock!”

“Matt no! Not unless you wear a condom! You know I never let you have bare sex with meeee! I don’t want your gunk in my belly! Do you want to impregnate me?”

He slowly raised the gun and pointed it straight at her cunt. “Yes that’s exactly what I want to do! Now either I cum in your cunt or this gun does, your choice!”

She knew him and knew he wasn’t joking. The new term for what he did for a living was called ‘private contactor’, she knew that meant mercenary. She knew he was cruel and had killed men in the course of his work, that’s one reason she had divorced him. He had never been this violent with her before, but she knew he never bluffed.

She edged her way forward spreading her legs and slowly lowered herself onto him. He hissed, “Put it in bitch!”

She held his prick with one hand a spread her labia with the other. She slowly began to impale herself on his large manhood. He had always hurt her with his large male prong so she wanted to ease him into her belly.

Matt was having none of the easy stuff. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down so she sat down hard. His cock slammed into her womb mouth in one swift movement. She bit her lip so as not to give him the satisfaction of hearing her scream. Still she felt like he was ripping her up inside and finally she did moan and curse in pain. “HHHHHHG YOU BASTARD THIS IS RAPE!”

“Yeah so fuck me,” he ordered.

She reluctantly began to rise and was pulled back down, hard. Her belly felt packed with cock when he was fully inside her. She had forgotten how wide and long his cock was.

She felt her traitorous body begin to respond. He had never really raped her when they were married and certainly not in front of another man and at gun point to boot. Every time his cock slammed into the neck of her cervix her body tingled with the slow build up of an orgasm. She wouldn’t come for this bastard now, not like this.

Allen had come closer and was staring at her ass sticking out, stroking his hardening dick.

“Feel free to fuck her in the ass Allen as I remember that was something else you never would do, right Darlene”

Darlene felt her body turn cold. She had never let a man have her ass or even poke a finger in that tight opening. She looked pleadingly at Allen, but that seemed to make him more excited. He pushed her head forward until it was pressed almost again Matt face.

“Just like old times sweetheart, huh? Course you never had your fore and aft guts poked at the same time.” joked Matt. His tongue forced its way into her mouth.

She bit him. In a flash the gun was in her face. “One more mistake like that bitch and I’ll gut shoot you when I cum.” snarled Matt.

Allen pushed down on her back as he found the tight hole of her anus with the head of his cock. He pushed just in enough until she felt the pop as he broke through. Darlene couldn’t help the scream escaping her lips this time. “NNNGGGGSSS IT HURTS!”

Allen inched his cock into her slowly. The pain was almost too much as the huge cock invaded her ass guts. Finally it was all inside her rear entrance. Allen started to push in and out, slowly at first, but increasing in speed quickly.

The pain was still present. But Darlene had never felt this build up of pleasure in her body. The feeling was incredible. As Allen started to speed up, Darlene found herself responding. Rising and falling on the two men’s cocks, she started to forget the situation she was in, lost in the amazing feelings sweeping her cock packed lower belly.

Matt saw the change come over her face as her eyes closed and smiled.

“Slut! Whore! Cock in your ass and cunt and you’re loving it! Always knew you would be a hot slut if you’d just go with the flow!”

Darlene didn’t care. She was on her way. Riding to what was promising to be the greatest orgasm she’d ever felt. She grabbed her own breasts, her nails digging into them, drawing pinpricks of blood.

She started to scream as wave after wave of her orgasm swept over her, as the two cocks filled her in every way, pumping harder and faster. “UHHGGGGGG FUCK ME YOU DIRTY BASTARDS! RAPE ME!” Allen’s cock started to thrust load after load of hot cum into her raw ass.

Matt saw the orgasm contort her face, and his wasn’t far behind, filling her already soaking cunt with his sperm. He smiled as he felt each spurt of his semen blast into her inner sex organs. He had time his visit for the middle of the month. Darlene’s period had always been like clockwork, he should be dumping his DNA in her belly right when she was ovulating.

Darlene collapsed into Matt’s arms as the climax waves subsided, shaking slightly. It was the first time she had ever had a man’s semen in her and it felt oddly wicked and sexy as she oozed semen from both of her well fucked nether holes.

Allen withdrew and stood panting. “The bitch liked that!”

“Fuck yeah she did,” said Matt. He pushed Darlene off him and she fell to the floor.

“And she’ll be liking a lot more before we let her go! We’ve got the whole weekend to play with her.”

Epilogue: Six months later a heavily pregnant Darlene found an unfamiliar envelope in her mail. She opened the envelope which held a check for $25,000 dollars and a note scrawled in a familiar male hand. “Hear you’ve got a bun in the oven. This check should help you some. I’ll be back in the States in three days. Never fucked a pregnant slut before, but I’m gonna! Matt”

Darlene sighed and rubbed her bulging belly. Matt was a bastard, but he was going to stand by being a father. She was still rubbing her belly as she thought of the nights and days that had made her baby. She wondered if Allen would be with Matt.

END
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote