Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2008, 12:41 PM   #1
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation
Default Voodoo Doctor I-II-III (All) (MC, R, N/C, Vol (By Blackdog)

Voodoo Doctor I

MC, R, N/C, Vol (By Blackdog)

This story was suppose to be done for Halloween 2007, LOL.

Any way its about an American female doctor and what happiness to her after she meets a male Haitian Voodoo Doctor.

Dr. Shannon Cleary sat across from her superior Dr. Howard Gordon trying vainly to hide her disgust with what he was suggesting as his beady eyes roamed her well-put together body. Dr. Gordon was nearly twice her 30 years, but he had at the onset of her employment with the ‘Institute for Alterative Medicine’ made plain he would like to bed her.

Shannon attempted to keep her face neutral as Dr. Gordon rambled on about his latest ‘pet project’. While the man rambled she reflected that no matter how intelligent a woman was or how many degrees she had men only saw a woman’s body and wanted what a woman had between her legs.

Shannon had long ago decided that having a beautiful face, blue eyes, blonde hair and a 38D-23-36 figure wrapped up into a 5’ 10” body was a curse. It seemed to her that all she could ever remember was boys/men panting after what was between her legs and ignoring her mind. She had her Masters, as well as her PhD and still even the men in her chosen profession ignored that and panted after her body.

As Dr. Gordon droned on she thought back to her one and only lover. She had been a grad-student working on her Masters and he had been a professor. She had still been a virgin at 21 and he had been 35 and so sophisticated, as well as good-looking. He had charmed her into bed and taken her virginity, as she had given it to him willingly. They became lovers, with her in love and him in lust, although she didn’t know at the time how he really felt.

Shannon had been an enthusiastic lover with her on her back an her lover’s penis plunging away in her vagina. She found she was easily brought to orgasm as she clamped her long lovely legs around his pumping backside. They had made love as often as possible and she was overcome with love and maybe lust.

A few months after the pair had become lovers Shannon had missed her next period. It was no surprise that she was pregnant as he never used protection and she’d never given it a thought. She had been overjoyed to be carrying the child of the man she loved. Then cold reality had slapped her in the face when she told her lover of her pregnancy.

It turned out her lover had a wife and two children on the west coast and while they were separated they had just reconciled and he was planning on moving to the west coast. Shannon of course had been crushed, but the real killer had been when she had asked what she should do about the baby in her belly. Her lover had answered in a lackadaisical cavalier way. “Up to you, but I’d get rid of it if I were you. No good ever comes of having a bastard.”

The upshot of the whole sordid affair had been that Shannon had practically had a nervous breakdown. However she did not have to have her baby aborted, as nature had aborted the baby with a miscarriage in her 3rd month. So as far as Dr. Shannon Cleary was concerned men could just fuck their smutty paws because they weren’t going to fuck her body ever again.

“Dr. Cleary are you paying attention?” It was a sharp question from Dr. Gordon.

“Err no I was thinking about something,” Shannon admitted.

Dr. Gordon’s beady eyes flicked over Shannon’s breasts before he spoke again. “I said I’m sending you out to meet with a man on Long Island. He’s a Haitian national who practices real Haitian folk medicine. He assures me that he has some herbal cures that can be duplicated in the lab. He says several of these herbal cures can address aliments like skin-lesions, menstrual cramps, and headaches.”

Shannon snorted, “Yeah right! Like some black guy from Haiti living on Long Island is going to have some Voodoo cure that stops menstrual cramps.”

“Dr. Cleary this gentleman is not some ‘black guy’. He is/was a highly respected Dr. of Native Medicine and a ‘blanc’ from Haiti. He is currently at odds with the present regime in Haiti. You will meet with this gentleman and see what he has to offer. This is not open to discussion! Do I make myself clear Dr. Cleary?

Shannon’s temper flared, but she knew better than to disagree. Dr. Gordon could destroy her career if he was of a mind to do so and since she wouldn’t sleep with him he would surely do so if she balked at her assignment. She replied, “Yes Dr. Gordon I understand completely.”

Shannon could feel Dr. Gordon’s eyes on her firm ass as she walked out of his office. She despised the man, however she would have to endure him until her apprenticeship was over.

Shannon obtained the address for the ‘Haitian Dr.’ one Henri De Vault. The address was in a remote part of Long Island and she resigned herself to a long drive out of the city into the wilds of rural Long Island.

Shannon wasn’t disappointed when she pulled up to the address of Dr. Henri De Vault. The ramshackle house was set off by itself on the northern coast of the island near the extreme eastern end of the island. The closest thing to town near it was a place called Orient Point and it was just a wide place in the road by anyone’s definition. It is now after 8PM and darkness has long ago fallen on the frigid late January landscape.

Shannon exited her car in the chill breeze blowing in from the Atlantic and saw no lights in the house. She paused wondering if she had driven all that way to find no one was home. She shivered in the chill air weighing her options. Then lights bloomed into life in the house as well as on the dilapidated front porch. A low male voice with a lilting accent called from the front door of the house. “Dr. Cleary welcome to my poor abode. Please come in and warm yourself in front of my fireplace.”

When Shannon got her first good look at Henri De Vault she was shocked. When Dr. Gordon had said the man was a ‘blanc’ she had taken that as a literal translation from the French word for ‘white’. She had not realized that that the word ‘blanc’ in Haiti meant any person that wasn’t coal black. Shannon wasn’t that enamored of people of any color other than white.

Dr. Henri De Vault was a tall spare man of indeterminate age with a caf?-alit complexion and coal black eyes. He ushered Shannon into his home which was sparsely furnished with what Shannon assumed was Haitian d?cor.

Dr. De Vault said in his urbane lilting accent. “Allow me to take your coat while you warm yourself at the fireplace.” He indicated a massive fireplace in the far wall of what had to be the living room. Then as though in an afterthought he said, “Would you like a mulled brandy to ward of the chill? I have some delightful Napoleon brandy I can offer you.”

Reflecting that what ever else the man might be Dr. De Vault had faultless manners as well as Continental comportment about him Shannon replied. “Yes a small one please.”

While Shannon seated herself by the fire to warm herself Dr. De Vault hung her coat in another room and then poured the brandy into a pewter mug. He sprinkled a mixture of herbs into the brandy, as he muttered an incantation in a language dead for 5000 years before carrying the brandy to his guest. There he drew a smoking poker from the fire and thrust it into the pewter mug of brandy. The room at once became suffused with the intoxicating scent of fine brandy with a under-scent of unknown herbs.

Shannon rolled the warm mug of brandy in her hands as she sniffed the beverage before taking a cautious sip. “I fear I do not know this year, however it has a most agreeable flavor,” she said.

Dr. De Vault bowed slightly while saying, “It is a very rare vintage. I am pleased you find it to your taste.”

Dr. De Vault then said, “If you would excuse me for a moment I have small experiment I must attend to. Warm yourself and enjoy the brandy when I return we shall discuss how I can be of service to you, IAM, and Dr. Gordon.”

Shannon had entered the house with the intention of coming right to the point and leaving with what ever the Voodoo man had. Now however she found herself in a much better mood so that the thought of setting by the fire sipping the mulled brandy was most appealing for her. In a light airy voice she replied, “Quite alright Dr. De Vault take you time, as I’m in no rush.”

Dr. De Vault smiled showing brilliant white teeth and took his leave of his lovely guest. Shannon did not see his genial smile turn to a smile of unbridled lust as he strode from the room.

The Haitian doctor plucked several strands of blonde hair from Shannon’s coat and then picked up a white clay figure molded into the shape of a buxom woman. Snipping the hair into tiny bits he affixed the hair to the head and crotch of the clay figure. The clay figure was anatomically correct for a woman in every way. Hair, mouth, eyes, breasts, abdomen, vagina, anus, buttocks, and legs were faithfully reproduced in miniature.

Once the hair was affixed to the clay figure De Vault sprinkled herbs over it while again muttering incantations in the same tongue he had used with the brandy. Finally he made mystic passes with both hands over the clay figure. The clay at once began to shift and writhe until in mere moments the figure was the spitting image of Shannon Cleary in the nude.

Dr. De Vault then took a tiny ivory tool from a pocket and began to probe the clay figure. Mouth, breasts, abdomen, vagina, anus, buttocks were all probed in turn. All the while he probed he muttered more incantations. Finally he thrust the tiny ivory probe into the vagina of the clay figure and left it there.

I was some 40 minutes later before Dr. De Vault rejoined his lovely American guest. He found Shannon nodding by the fire the now empty mug of brandy on the floor beside her.

Dr. De Vault regarded the lovely form of the American Dr. with his ebony eyes for a moment. He nodded his head in the affirmative, as his plan was proceeding apace.

Leaning close to Shannon’s shell like left ear the Haitian Dr. began to speak in a husky whisper. “When we next speak again you will think that we have discussed herbal treatments. You will be excited that some of these treatments could be just what you and IAM are looking for. You will return here at noon tomorrow for more discussion and samples. You will remember all of this as if it actually happened. You will not remember me saying this. Now you will awake.”

As the Haitian Dr. straightened to his full height Shannon’s eyes opened, as she gave a small yawn. “You must forgive me Dr. De Vault I nearly nodded off. It has been a long day. I will however return here at noon tomorrow as per our discussion.”

Dr. De Vault replied, “Yes tomorrow I shall have much more to show you, as well as allow you some hands on experience.”

Shannon drove back into the city thinking that the Haitian Dr. had been very gracious and he’d had some really promising herb treatments that could be duplicated in a lab. Her memory of exactly what these herbs and treatments were was a little hazy. But she was sure that tomorrow she would have a better grasp of it all.

Shannon noticed on her drive back that her body felt warm even with the car heater on low. Not like she had a fever, but a spreading warmth that seemed to originate in her lower abdomen and then spread over her whole body. She put the warmth down to a delayed aftereffect of the delicious brandy she had been served.

Once home Shannon had a hasty T.V. dinner and then began disrobing prior to taking a shower. She stood in front of her dresser mirror hefting her 38D-cup breasts. When her breasts were unconfined by a bra they did sag a wee bit because of their size, but they were still set firm and high on her rib cage.

Shannon found herself tweaking her pink nipples and finding them extremely sensitive to the touch. Her hands roamed down over her slightly concave lower abdomen and then massaged her tight firm buttocks.

The lovely woman’s blue eyes had glazed over by the time her fingers parted her blonde pubic thatch and found the pink nub of her clitoris. Holding her labia open with her left hand she used her right index finger to begin a vigorous rubbing of her clitoris. Her head was thrown back while her belly was thrown forward and her legs were set wide in a ‘horse stance’.

Anyone who knew Dr. Shannon would have been astounded by the spectacle she presented. She looked the perfect example of what the ‘Bible thumping preachers’ called a ‘hoyden’! Her body had the appearance of an extremely attractive woman in the throes of sexual heat.

Suddenly Shannon’s demeanor changed, as her eyes unglazed while her fingers flew away from her sex. She looked with guilty shame at her reflection in the mirror. She thought to herself, ‘What the hell is wrong with me? God I haven’t done anything like that since I was a teenager!’

Shaking her head as her sudden attack of self-sex play Shannon walked into her bathroom and stepped into a hot shower. She began soaping her trim well-formed body as hot water beat down on first her ass and then her tits, belly, and cunt. She found herself thinking the words ass, tits, belly, and cunt instead of the more sedate medical words she normally used for those body parts.

Shannon’s fingers found her cunt lips and spread them wide allowing the hot water to beat down on her exposed clit. She moaned out loud, “Ahhh shit my cunt in on fire! Ohhhh I need something inside me!”

Eyes again glazed with lust she looked wildly around the shower cubical. Her eyes lit on her back scrubber, a simple sponge attached to a round plastic handle some 18” in length and 2” around. Snatching up the scrubber she tried to sheath the plastic in her penetration-demanding cunt. She swiftly found this unsatisfying as she found it difficult to do so while standing in the confines of the shower.

Now making inarticulate moaning sounds Shannon threw herself down on her back in the shower. With hot water still beating down on her body she spread her legs wide while tilting her pelvis upward. The plastic handle found the small hole nestled below her clit and began a rapid penetration of that orifice.

Now groaning with lust Shannon thrust the plastic handle into her lower belly with great vigor. Nothing had been inside her sex for years except for tampons, but the plastic slid easily inside her. She grunted with pain as the tip of the plastic handle impacted her cervix. It hurt, but still she thrust inward again and again until at least a foot of the handle was inside her sex tube. Then with one hand masturbating her clit and the other hand working the handle she proceeded to bring herself to orgasm.

The orgasm when it rushed over her left Shannon gasping for air as her belly undulated like that of a well-trained belly dancer. Her nipples were like pink pebbles on her wobbling tits as the heat in her cunt finally exploded. Her orgasm was the most intense sexual experience of her life, as it surpassed the best she’d had with her one lover.

Later when Shannon was in bed she attempted to analyze her suddenly sexual behavior. She counted days in her head and realized that the next day would be the 14th day of her current cycle. She thought she must be ovulating. She knew that some women exhibited extreme sexual behavior during such times, although it had never happened to her before.

Finally Shannon dropped into a troubled sleep that was marked by strange erotic dreams. Men who’s faces always remained a blur fucked her in all manner of positions and in every bodily orifice she had. Men mounted her from behind the way animals do it. Men mounted her belly to belly. She was hoisted onto men’s laps as their cocks penetrated her. Men fucked her while she lay on her side with one leg hoisted in the air. Men thrust their cocks into her mouth and she willingly sucked those cocks. Men bent her over and thrust their cocks into her asshole. Men fucked her cunt, her asshole, and mouth at the same time. Semen was pumped into her belly until her dream self was sure her belly was bloated with it. The faces of the men remained blurred, but the size of their huge cocks was clear as day, and of all the colors of the human race.

Then there were other images of mouths sucking her tits and tongues licking her sex slit. However on image stood out over all others. She was on all fours with a thick cock plunging in and out of her cunt while she sucked another cock with wild abandon. Her knees were spread wide as the man behind her held her hipbones in his hot hands. Her ass thrust backward as the cock inside her cunt thrust forward. She was also taking the full length of the cock in her oral cavity right into her throat.

While this kaleidoscope of dreams ran over and over again in her mind a part of her attempted to comprehend what was happening. With her only lover she had never had sex in anything, but the missionary position. She had never even thought about being taken from behind much less of having anal sex. As for oral sex her lover had wanted that, but she had refused. She had also refused to allow him to go down on her. She’d thought that all oral sex was disgusting. Who in their right minds put their mouth on body parts where bodily elimination took place?

However the most astonishing thing about the dreams was her voice in them. She heard her voice screaming. “FUCK MEEEE! JESUS CHRIST FUCK ME HARD! OHHH MORE I WANT MORE! FUCK MY CUNT AND ASSHOLE WHILE I SUCK A COCK! FUCK ME YOU BASTARDS! FUCK MY GUTS OUT! OOOH CUM INSIDE MEEEE!” She had never spoken like that even while in bed with her lover.

In the ramshackle house far out on Long Island Dr. Henri De Vault Voodoo practitioner extraordinary fondled a white clay doll. He used tiny probes of differing sizes and colors to penetrate all the tiny orifices of the doll over and over again. He sometimes varied those actions by using a miniature suction cup on miniature tits and open pussy. All the while he crooned incantations in the long dead language.

Shannon awoke in the morning to find her bedclothes thrown to the floor and her naked sweaty body aching for a fuck. She looked around in a stunned shock at her body. She had worn a full-length neck to feet ‘granny nightgown’ to bed, as was her usual practice. Now that nightgown lay on the floor fairly ripped to pieces.

Lurching to her feet Shannon staggered into the bathroom feeling an intense need to empty bowels and bladder. She sat on the toilet holding her head in her hands as she began to urinate, as well as defecate. She groaned in sudden pain as sharp pain flashed in her anal opening. She also felt a dull pain in her vagina as urine began to flow.

Groaning she suddenly tasted her tongue in her mouth. The taste was unfamiliar with a sharp starchy flavor overlaid with an acid tang. She belched slightly causing more of the taste to erupt in her mouth. She massaged her lower belly, as it felt tender and bloated. That couldn’t be right, as she was in the midst of her current cycle, not near the end of it. Her nipples were also tender, as well as the meat of her full breasts.

‘My God what’s wrong with me? I’m acting like a damn slut and I feel like I’ve been fucked all night!’ She thought. She never even noticed she was thinking the word ‘fuck’.

Minutes later she staggered into the shower again to wash the sweat from her body and lave her nether holes with warm water. Once again the hot water stirred her libido and she had to use the plastic handle of the back scrubber again to quell her rising lust. Only that time her cunt wasn’t the opening that received its plastic presence.

On her back again with the hot water beating down the tip of the handle found her asshole. Without a second thought she thrust the rigid plastic into her asshole and then deep into her large intestine. She grunted like a weightlifter as over a foot of the handle invaded her gut.

Eyes again glazed with lust she slammed the handle in and out of her gut while she rubbed her clit furiously. She climaxed again from the combined self-anal rape and masturbation of her clit. She felt a little better afterward, but it was as though her body ached for something more than self-abuse. She also worried about what damage she might have done to her anus and intestine. There was no blood when she checked, but she certainly was sore enough in that area.

Later when she was dressed and had gone out to breakfast she wondered if she was having a nervous breakdown. Her actions of the night before and then again in the morning had been so bizarre and unlike her normal behavior. She squirmed around in her seat in the restaurant, as her anus was extremely tender after being penetrated by the impromptu dildo.

In the house on the far reaches of Long Island Dr. Henri De Vault had laid the clay doll aside and was brewing another portion of his ‘rare vintage brandy’. When he had it just as he liked it he clapped his hands over the concoction as he shouted, “DAMBULLA!” A faint bluish mist formed over the concoction and then swiftly vanished. The Haitian nodded his head in satisfaction his plan was right on schedule. Now all he had to do was wait for his lovely American guest to show up at noon.

Shannon had a light early lunch before beginning her drive out to the far reaches of Long Island. She was feeling much better by then and had begun to put down her recent aberrant behavior as a result of job pressures as well as the antics of Dr. Gordon.

Dr. De Vault ushered Shannon into his house again and she seated herself in the same chair she had occupied the night before after the good doctor had taken her coat again. He inquired of his American guest, “Would you like another brandy of the same vintage as last night before we ‘get down to cases’, as you Americans say?”

It was on the tip of Shannon’s tongue to refuse the offered beverage, however she heard her voice say, “Yes that would be wonderful!”

When Shannon again had a mug of the mulled ‘brandy’ in her hands and began to sip it her whole manner again changed. She stopped blinking, barely seemed to breath, and became flushed in the face. She did not however stop drinking the ‘brandy’ until she had consumed the entire mug.

Henri De Vault rubbed his hands in approval. He began to speak in a low sonorous voice. “Shannon when you awake again you will not remember this. You will however in a few moments become aware of what is about to happen to you. You will not want to do what you are about to do, but you will have no choice, but to do so. I command your will by force, however your intellect will remain untouched. Now Shannon you will become aware!” He clapped his hands and Shannon again became animated.

“W-what happened? I seemed to have blanked out for a moment?” Shannon asked in confusion.

Dr. De Vault said in a mild voice, “You will now stand and disrobe.”

Shannon found herself standing as she heard her voice say, “Yes sir, as you please sir.” Her eyes were wild as her intellect told her not to do such a horrid thing, but her body moved as if controlled by the strings of a puppeteer. She tried to shout, ‘NOOO,’ but nothing happened.

Dr. De Vault watched with controlled lust as his lovely mind controlled American Doctor pulled her blouse over her head, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to her feet. Shannon’s slip followed leaving her in bra, abbreviated panties, her low heels, and a garter belt holding up her hose. She was an old-fashioned girl and never wore panty hose.

The Haitian Doctor saw the garter belt and took an immediate liking to it. He said, “Remove the hose, but leave the garter belt it looks divine on your white skin.”

Dr. Shannon Cleary PhD removed her stockings, bra, and panties. She stood nearly nude before a man for the first time in years and the man was almost a complete stranger. She wanted to shield her pubic hair and breasts with her hands, but found herself unable to do so.
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #2
blackdog

Default Voodoo Doctor II

Voodoo Doctor II

Henri De Vault looked the American woman’s naked body now with open lust. He said, “Exquisite my American slut, simply exquisite! You have the body of a high-class courtesan I will soon show you how to use that body to please a man, to please many men! Now turn around bend at the waist, spread your legs, and pull your asscheeks apart. I want to gaze at your tight asshole and cunt slit.”

Shannon was again like puppet on strings as she turned bent at the waist, widened her legs, and pulled her asscheeks apart. The intellectual side of her mind was mortified as she displayed the intimate portions of her body to a man she barely knew. When Henri’s voice said, “Ahh your asshole and cunt look little used! Soon we shall change that,” she felt a thrill of pleasure rip through her body.

Meanwhile the untouched intellect of Shannon’s mind was screaming, ‘JESUS CHRIST WHAT AM I DOING? OHHH GOD HE’S LOOKING RIGHT UP MY ASS! I’VE NEVER LET A MAN DO THAT!’

Henri’s cock was now a rigid bar of flesh confined inside his pants. He longed to fuck the haughty American Doctor, fuck her cunt and asshole as she screamed for more. To spew his seed into her womb and guts over and over again. Her asshole and cunt begged for his thick cock to explore the hidden depths of her insides. However there was another task she must perform first.

The Haitian Doctor removed all his clothing and seated himself in the chair by the fire and spread his lean legs. “Shannon you will get down on your knees between my spread legs. You will service my cock with your arrogant American mouth. You will do this now!”

Shannon dropped to her knees and sort of duck walked over to her seated controller. Her eyes now held the ‘hot look’ of a woman about to perform a sexual act that she was looking forward to performing. Irregardless of what her body’s actions or her ‘will’ was doing her intellect was fighting to stop her bodies actions. It was like watching another person and yet knowing that person was you.

The worst part of the whole experience for Shannon (Or so she thought at that moment) was that now her intellect knew what the Haitian Dr. had been up to all along. The brandy both times of course had to have been drugged, as well as other actions taken that she was as yet unaware of that had enslaved her body and will. The things she had done last night and then again that morning were now also explained. She hated the bastard who smiled down from the chair at her with a smug smile. He was going to force her to perform vile sex acts and she was helpless to stop it.

Shannon peered at the monster nestled at the base of his cream-in-coffee-belly. The monster that was revealed wasn’t the same color as the rest of his body, the monster was coal black and already at full stand.

Part of her mind was screaming, ‘NOOOO I WON’T DO THAT! THAT’S FILTHY! NOOOOOO!’

Shannon licked her lips as her white hands gripped the male member of the Haitian Dr. that was at least 10 – 11inches long and thick as a woman’s wrist. She had only seen one live cock in her life and that one paled in comparison to the one now in her hands.

Dr. Cleary bent her head and opened her mouth to perform the ordered act. She had never of course done such a thing, but she had seen films, as well as pictures of the act of fellatio as performed by a woman on a man. Her tongue darted forward as she began to lick the glans of the huge cock in her hands. That part of her mind that was helpless to stop this rape of her mouth screamed, ‘NOOO I DON’T WANT TO SUCK A BLACK COCK! I DON’T WANT TO SUCK ANY COCK!’ Of course her body paid no heed and proceeded to suck black cock.

The Haitian Dr. sighed with pleasure as the haughty near naked body of the American slut knelt between his legs and licked his cock. He hissed, “Take all my cock down into your slut throat! Use your hands to fondle my belly and balls!”

The kneeling American Dr. obeyed at once. It was a struggle to engulf all of the thick black male rod until her body’s natural reactions took over. Her hands meanwhile were rubbing the man’s muscled belly, as well as fondling his scrotum. She could feel his huge balls rolling under her hand, as a stray thought from the part of her mind not controlled came to the fore. ‘My God his testicles will surely produce a huge amount of semen!’

The Haitian Dr. muttered, “I know the part of your mind I do not control hates what you are doing. It is so satisfying to force you to do this and knowing you are helpless to resist. Ahhhhh you have the potential of being a wonderful cock sucker!”

Minutes passed as the white body of the American Dr. performed the act of fellatio on the Haitian Dr. Part of Shannon’s mind was still screaming, ‘NOOO GOD NO THIS IS DISGUSTING! IT TASTES VILE AND I’VE GOT THE BASTARDS COCK CLEAR DOWN IN MY THROAT! I’M NOT A COCK SUCKER!’ Meanwhile her body worked with the actions of a professional courtesan.

Dr. De Vault because of his mastery of the mysteries of Voodoo had complete control over his body’s functions. He could achieve erection at will as well as release any given amount of semen at a given time. None of his control in any way diminished his pleasure in any way and in fact to the contrary it increased his pleasure.

Finally Dr. De Vault barked, “Remove your hands, pull your mouth off your cock, and kneel with your mouth wide open.”

Shannon obeyed at once and watched with the same ‘hot eyes’ as the Haitian’s black manhood pulsed once causing one long rope of milky white seed to launch itself right into her mouth. Dr. De Vault commanded, “Taste, and swallow! Tell me it tastes wonderful! Soon the act of taking my seed into your body shall bind you to me forever!”

‘NOOOOO GODDD NOOO IT TASTES HORRIBLE! I’M GOING TO BE SICK! OOHHH YOU BASTARD! YOU FUCKING BASTARD!’ The uncontrolled part of Shannon’s mind was screaming. However the controlled part said, “It tastes wonderful,” as she worked her mouth and swallowed his seed.

Dr. De Vault looked down at the body of the American Dr. who was under his Voodoo control. He was enjoying forcing her nearly bare lily-white body to perform for his sexual amusement. The garter belt set off her white skin in such a provocative manner that the Voodoo Dr. for the first time in years had to exert real control over his body. It was time to play a bit before staking his second claim in her body. He barked, “Now my fine white slut thrust out those big teats of yours. I wish to play with them. You do want me to play with your big titties don’t you?”

“Yes sir please sir play with my big titties,” Shannon answered without hesitation as she followed the man’s orders. The other part of mind screamed, ‘I DON’T WANT YOU DIRTY HANDS ON MEEEE! NOOOO STOPPP!’

Henri hefted Shannon’s tits holding one in each hand. He enjoyed the contrast between his caramel colored skin and her milky white skin. He rubbed his thumbs over his enthralled captives pink nipples. Those pink nubs hardened as Shannon threw her head back in immediate sexual rapture. The caramel colored digits then pinched her nipples in a painful grip. Shannon moaned, “Oohhh Unnnhh Ahhhhh!” Those were not the moans of pain, but rather the moans of mounting sexual lust.

The Haitian Dr. inquired, “Do you like that slut? Do you like having your fat pink nipples pinched? Does it make you hot? Does it make you want me to fill your cunt with my big prick and fuck your guts out?

‘NNNNNUUUU YOU HAITIAN BASTARD! GOD DAMN YOU NOOO! YOU’RE HURTING MY BREASTS AND I DON’T WANT YOUR FILTHY COCK IN MY BELLY!’ Was what the uncontrolled part of her mind was screaming. What her mouth said was, “Yeesss pinch my nipples I love it! Yes I want you big cock inside me! Ohhh I need it inside meeee!”

For some minutes the Haitian played with Shannon’s tits. He squeezed, pulled, and tweaked her 38D’s so that her body began to writhe in pain/pleasure. The sharp scent of aroused womanhood wafted up from her crotch. “Alright then Dr. Slut down on all fours, head on the floor, ass up, and knees spread. It’s time to fill your slut cunt!” He was tired of playing with tits and he wanted to plug Shannon’s cunt and fill her womb with his powerful seed.

‘NOOOOO PLEASE GOD NOOO! OHHH DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE! OOOH GOD NOOOOO!’ Screaming inside your mind can’t be heard, but the smug expression on the Haitian’s face said he knew those screams were occurring.

Shannon assumed the proper position as ordered. She had never been mounted from the rear, but her body knew the proper manner her body should be posed in. The Haitian looked at her round firm ass bisected by its deep crease. He could just glimpse the shadow of her small anal entrance. Her cunt lips were however fully visible from the rear. Her pink insides peeped out from her pubic hair and spread nether lips.

Dr. De Vault knelt behind the American Dr. and allowed his hands to massage Shannon’s smooth pale ass before centering his black cock between the unfurled labia and slowly begin to push it inward. It was a tight fit, but she was wet and without orders began to hunch her ass backward seeking deeper penetration of her cunt. Then unbidden Shannon moaned, “In meeee! I want it as deep as it can go!”

‘NOOOOO YOU STUPID SLUT DON’T BEG FOR THIS! HE’S CONTROLLING YOU! GOD NO YOU’RE NOT ON THE PILL! HE’S GOING TO SHOOT HIS DISGUSTING SPERM INTO YOUR UTERUS!’ The unheard scream/shouts went on as Shannon’s ass began to wiggle backwards at a faster rate.

The Haitian Voodoo smiled as he watched the smooth white ass hump backward onto his shiny black cock. He had to do nothing for a bit as inch after inch of his cock was swallowed by the white woman’s cunt sheath.

There were still around 2 inches of black cock outside Shannon’s sex sheath when she stopped humping backward. She whined, “More I want more inside me!” She knew there was more, but the man connected to the cock was going to have to provide the force needed to fully impale her belly with cock.

Carmel colored hands gripped Shannon’s white hips in a tight grip as his muscled ass tensed. Then with one brutal stroke he sheathed himself fully inside her fleshly female sheath. Shannon’s belly bowed downward as the tip of the black cock in her cunt raced over her G-spot before impacting her cervix and sliding above that organ. For a moment her mouth was open in a silent scream of pleasure/pain. Then Shannon gave tongue to her lust. “YEESSS DEEP! HARD AND FAST! OHHH FUCK MEEEE! FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN!” Of course that was the controlled part of her mind screaming for hot brutal sex.

Meanwhile the other part of her mind had stopped screaming/shouting. Now only random thoughts came there. ‘He’s fucking me. He’s going to fuck me until I climax. He’s going to fill my womb with his sperm. It’s the wrong time of month for this and I’m going to get pregnant. No I’ll find a way to defeat him, I have to!’

Carmel colored skin hunches over white skin. Carmel colored hands link themselves over her hot heaving belly. Carmel colored ass beings to move at a pace that only a rabbit might match. This went on for minute after long minute.

Shannon hissed, “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!” The word coming on each impact of the cock tip inside her slamming into the end of her sex sheath. Suddenly her orgasm bloomed in her guts. An orgasm of such strength that for a moment her vision shrank to tiny pinpoints of light. Then she screamed again, “OOHHHH CUMMMMING! SHIT ITS SOOO GOOOOOD I’M CHUMMING!”

Dr. Henri De Vault had read the signs of Shannon’s impending orgasm. When he felt her insides convulse he released his seed inside her belly in short powerful bursts of white sticky man-cream. As he seeded Shannon’s womb he shouted, “DAMBULLA!”

Shannon felt the bursts of semen strike her cervix and screamed again. ‘’HOT, HOT AHHHHH ITS HOT! BURNING MY INSIDES! AHHHHH SHIT ITS GOOOOOD!”

The other part of Shannon’s mind raged, but again only random thoughts came to the fore. ‘Unprotected sex with a man I barely know and not a white either! No its not just sex, it rape! His sperm is coating my cervix and swimming up my tubes. If things are as I believe they are I’ll be with child before this time tomorrow. God I’ve got to stop this!”

Shannon’s body quivered in post orgasm bliss as her Haitian rapist held his still hard cock in her cunt as a sort of plug for several more minutes. His hands roamed over the American Doctors ass with great relish. He had one more hole to violate in the woman’s body and then she would be his and at his disposal whenever he so desired.

The Haitian leisurely pulled his shining black prick from Shannon’s semen soaked sex and settled the broad glans against the woman’s tiny anal entrance. He inquired, “Dr. Cleary would you like to have my cock in your asshole? Do you want to be fucked in the ass until you orgasm again?”

The uncontrolled part of Shannon’s at once came to attention again. ‘JESUS NOOOOO NOT MY ASS! GOD NNNNNUUUU HE’LL RIP MY ASSHOLE OPEN NOOO PLEASE GOD NNNNNUUUU!’ Then that part of her terrified mind realized her voice was saying. “Yeesss fuck me in the ass. No man has ever done that before! Do it now!”

The Voodoo Dr. tensed the muscles in his lean ass as his prick punched forward into the mind controlled doctors anus. Shannon grunted as he punched into her anal opening and then moaned, “Hurts Oohhh it hurts, but it hurts sooo goooood! Deep do me deep as you can!” The uncontrolled mind wailed, ‘GODDD NNNNNUUUU NOT IN MY ASS! OOHHHH FUCK HE’S RIPPING MY ASS OPEN! STOPPPPP YOU’LL KILL MEEEE!’

There was however no stopping the black manhood that was invading the anus of Dr. Shannon Cleary. The thick black cock punctured her anus and slipped on deeper and deeper into her gut. With a firm hold on Shannon’s hips the Voodoo Dr. bulled his way forward until his large balls smacked her cunt from the rear. He paused then to watch the round white ass before him wiggle about as his cock was fully seated.

Shannon’s uncontrolled mind wasn’t screaming any more, it was sobbing. ‘Ohhh God he’s way up inside my large intestine. I’m going to die now! He’s going to rupture me inside and I’ll die a horrible death. Godddddddddd it hurts!’

Dr. De Vault began a slow pumping motion with his lean hips tensing on the in strokes of Shannon’s violated anal entrance. She still wiggled her round white ass as she was ass fucked for the first time by a man. It still hurt, but the pounding of cock on the backside of her uterus was turning very satisfying. She grunted, as she moaned, “My ass, fuck my ass!”

The grinning Voodoo Dr. did just that as his hips picked up the pace and he bent over her back to use his strong hands to milk her 38D’s. He was quite brutal with his milking motions causing Shannon’s tit flesh to elongate in his hands. The controlled part of Shannon moaned, “Yessssss ohhhhh yesss pull my tits hurt them!”

The free part of the American doctor’s mind also moaned. ‘Nooo you silly bitch don’t encourage him! Christ he’s ripping your ass apart and you ask for your boobs to be abused!’

The wicked Voodoo Dr. knew the war that was being fought inside his lovely victims mind and he doted on his control. “You like my cock rooting around in your guts? Do you like having your American slut tits abused?” His voice held a level of malevolence mixed with huge satisfaction.

Controlled Shannon groaned, “Yesss I like your cock in my guts! Yesss hurt my American slut tits! Ohhhh do anything you want!”

Uncontrolled Shannon hissed in her mind. ‘Damn this son-of-bitch to hell. He’s making the part of me he controls beg for abuse! Ohhhh shit how am I ever going to get out of this?’

After some minutes of brutal ass fucking as well as tit abuse Dr. Cleary’s body convulsed in another long shuddering orgasm. Her controlled side gasped, “Unn cumming ohhhhh I’m cumming again!”

Dr. De Vault had noticed the telltale signs of impending orgasm and just as Shannon came he unleashed several strong spurts of his seed into her gut. As he did so he twisted her tits hard and muttered another incantation in that long dead tongue. Then as his victims body began to stop shuddering he said in English. “Now and forever mine when ever I exert control you will do as I command.”

Dr. Cleary’s uncontrolled mind screamed. ‘NOOOO DAMN YOU NO I’LL FIGHT YOU! I SWEAR I WILL!’

A few minutes later Dr. De Vaults deceptively strong arms gathered up the elegant white body of the American doctor and carried her into his bathroom. There he washed her and himself as well.

While he was doing so he was overcome with a rush of lust that was totally unlike him. In seconds he had Shannon bent over the side of the tub and his cock again fully encased in her virginal embrace. He fought for control, but lost it. He pounded his cock home in the manner of a rabbit as they both grunted and moaned with sexual abandon. At last his balls unleashed a torrent of sperm in Shannon’s womb again.

When the Haitian had again regained full control he said aloud. “By the elder gods I must be careful with this she beast!” It was possible for even the most powerful and long-lived disciple of Voodoo to become so enamored of one he had ensorcelled that he became as much their slave as they his. He was 152 years old and that had never happened to him before. Still his loss of complete control over his body had shaken him. He was going to have to be careful.

The uncontrolled part of Shannon’s mind was aghast that her body had again been raped and more semen spurted into her womb. The fact that her body had enjoyed the rape as much as that bastard Haitian has was sickening.

Two hours after Shannon’s rape at the hands Dr. De Vault she was in her car heading back into the city. Her mind was blissfully unaware of the ordeal her body had undergone. She did not realize that the Haitian Dr. had wiped all the events of her rape from her mind and replaced them with mundane events. She had some samples with her to submit too that toad Gordon with a promise of more to come. Her body had a warm satisfied feeling that she hadn’t known in years.

Later when Shannon arrived home she noticed that her pussy and asshole both felt distended, as well as a bit tender. (Pussy and asshole! She was thinking in those disgusting terms again) She put her thoughts and the tenderness of her body down to her actions of the night before.

Shannon again stripped down for her shower and again gazed at her nude body in her dresser mirror. She noticed her breasts felt heavy and her nipples were puffy. Her fingers probed her distended feeling belly just below her navel and found it rather warmer to the touch than she had ever noticed before. She looked at the lips of her vulva that were shadowed by her pubic hair. A stray thought raced through her mind, ‘I’d really like to have something long and thick in my cunt right now!’ She shook her head as she said out loud, “What the hell is up with me?”

Shannon had her shower without incident and donning another ‘granny gown’ slipped into bed. She was careful during her shower and in bed to not touch her breasts or sex except in the most circumspect manner.

Shannon tossed and turned in the bed. Her dreams were full of jungle drums and strange, unearthly voices chanting in an ancient tongue. Vague figures seemed to prance around a bonfire while men and women copulated in ever manner possible before the fire.

Shannon seemed to awaken, but her eyes were glazed as her hands ripped off her ‘granny gown’. Then her fingers flew to her cunt and pulled its lips wide apart. Her body was again demanding to be penetrated via her sexual entrance.

In a ramshackle house far out on Long Island cream-in- coffee hands manipulated a ivory white doll. The voice that belonged to those hands crooned a chant that was old when Stonehenge was being raised. The hands positioned the doll over a small wooden dowel affixed to a table. The dowel was small by human standards, but rather large in comparison with the doll. Cream-in- coffee fingers pulled the dolls legs wide apart and began to force the doll down on the dowel. The dowel began to penetrate the miniature cunt between the dolls legs.

Shannon’s glazed eyes looked wildly about the dim shadows of her bedroom. Her eyes lit on the small spindles that made up her the top of her beds lower posts. Scurrying across the sheets she straddled the lower right bedpost. The post stuck up about a foot from the mattress with its upper part some 1” around and widening out to some 5” near the mattress.

Holding her cunt lips wide apart Shannon lowered her body down on the bedpost. The first few inches of hard wood easily entered her sex tube. As the post began to widen she braced her feet on the floor and forced her torso downward. Inch after inch of hard unyielding disappeared into the American doctor’s lower belly. She grunted as the post opened her sex tube wider than it had ever been before.

In the ramshackle house far out on Long Island Henri De Vault said in English, “All the way Shannon! Take the bedpost all the way up inside your belly!”

The still rational part of Shannon’s mind was again screaming. ‘NOOO YOU SILLY CUNT! YOU’LL KILL YOURSELF! NO WOMAN CAN TAKE THAT POST ALL THE WAY INSIDE HER! YOU’LL RIP YOUR UTERUS OPEN!”

Shannon’s body however followed the orders the Haitian had given her and slowly lowered her torso down on the impaling bedpost. She grunted like a weightlifter snatching 300 pounds from the floor as she forced her body down on the bedpost.

When some 9” of solid wood was inside her it seemed that she had reached the limit that her body could take without being ripped apart. Shannon’s body bounced a bit on the impaling wood as the posts tip speared into her cervix, but no more would enter her.

Out on Long Island caf?-alit hands rubbed the belly of the ivory white doll and again crooned in the long dead language.

In Shannon’s apartment she felt something bloom inside her belly as something deep inside her was shifting or expanding. With a sudden rush her ass met the mattress as the last few inches of bedpost raced in the depths of her internal sex organs. Her head flew back as her body trembled like a person suffering a grand-mal seizure. She cried out, “IN MEEEE! IT’S ALL IN ME! AHHHHH GOD IT HURTS SOOOOO GOOOOOD!” Inside her tortured thoughts she also cried out, ‘KILLING YOURSELF OHHH YOU STUPID BITCH YOU’VE KILLED YOURSELF!’ Her uncontrolled mind had reached the point where it could not differentiate between what her body was doing and the fact that she was part of that body.

Shannon’s body began a slow fucking motion on the bedpost as her insides began to adjust to the unnatural penetration of her sexual orifice. Slowly she built up speed until her ass was rising and falling at a terrific pace. Her lower belly showed a rounded bulge in it each time her sex sheath swallowed the inflexible wood, but she never wavered in her pursuit of a stupefying orgasm. On and on her sweating torso pumped up and down as her orgasm remained elusive for long minutes.

Then with one more swift downward plunge Shannon’s hands clasped her wood filled lower abdomen, as she shrieked out her pleasure. “AHHHHH CUMMMMING OHHH GOD ITS GOOD! JESUS I’M CUMMING!” Inside she whimpered, ‘Killed me you silly cow! You/I are ripped wide open inside!”

Once Shannon’s orgasm had faded she lifted her sweat soaked body from the bedpost and collapsed on the bed. Her vagina was stretched obscenely open and failed to close to its normal tightness.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #3
blackdog

Default Voodoo Doctor III

Voodoo Doctor III

Her lower abdomen was also distended as though she were already five months pregnant.

Out on Long Island Henri De Vault began to rub the white doll in his lean hands. His fingers manipulated the tiny vagina of the doll, as well as massaged the dolls abdomen. He was still crooning in the dead language as he did so. Finally he said in English, “You will sleep all through the day until the next night comes. Then I will have further instructions for you.”

As Shannon slept her vagina closed back up to its normal tight state and her abdomen resumed its normal shape. She slept a dreamless sleep for the remainder of that night and on through the next day.

When Shannon finally awoke she at once realized she had slept through the day and it was night again. She noticed she was nude again and that her bedroom smelled of stale sex, stale female sex. She saw stains on the wood of the bedpost and thought, ‘Lord no I didn’t do that! No way could I have done that!’ And she was sure she hadn’t fucked the bedpost as her body felt normal abet a bit warm. And besides if she had fucked the bedpost her impaled dead body would still be impaled on it.

Shannon hastened to take a shower before she called that toad Gordon. She wondered why he hadn’t called her, but he hadn’t as her answering machine wasn’t blinking.

Just after Shannon finished her shower and before she could pick up her phone her eyes again glazed over. She was again no longer in control of her body.

The voice of Henri De Vault resonated in her head. “You will go at once to the home of Dr. Gordon. I shall be there as well my love.”

The uncontrolled part of Shannon’s mind rebelled, but it was of no avail. ‘NOOOOO RESIST YOU SILLY CUNT! HE WANTS TO RAPE YOU AGAIN!’

She found herself in her car. Her hands moved jerkily as her unseen puppeteer made her drive her own vehicle. Her body then manipulated the car's controls driving her to the home of Dr. Gordon. It was a place she had visited only once before and had barely escaped being raped then by that obscene toad Gordon.

Once at Dr. Gordon’s home her hand formed a fist and knocked on the door. The door opened, and Shannon found Dr. Gordon on the other side of the door. He was wearing nothing, but a lecherous smile as he pulled her into his living room. In that living room Dr. Henri De Vault was seated on a sofa and he was nude as well. He was holding a doll in his hands with a bit of her hair on its head.

The Haitian said, “You will disrobe and assume the all fours position on the floor. You will service Dr. Gordon with your mouth while I fuck your cunt.”

Dr. Gordon protested, “Hey I wanted to fuck her cunt!”

One laser beam look from the Haitian’s coal black eyes killed any further protest. Dr. Gordon was a fat pig, but he wasn’t a stupid fat pig or so he thought.

Shannon hands seemed to move of their own volition as she stripped off her clothing. When her nude body assumed the required position on the floor Dr. Gordon clapped his hands in childish glee. “Damn this is great the stuck up Dr. Shannon Cleary naked on the floor like some cheap whore! I’ve been wanting to fuck this stuck up slut since I first laid eyes on her!”

Dr. Gordon in his lecherous lust failed to see the Haitian’s eyes blaze with fury. That failure was just another of Dr. Gordon’s failures that had piled one on top of the other since he contracted the Haitian Voodoo Doctor to enslave the body of Dr. Shannon Cleary for his sexual amusement.

Dr. Gordon’s small white cock was stiff below his fat white belly as he knelt on the floor to receive his long awaited blowjob. He was still pissed that he wasn’t going to be fucking Shannon’s cunt, but they would have plenty of time for that later once Dr. De Vault transferred his power over Shannon to him.

Meanwhile the Haitian was kneeling behind the American doctor’s lovely white ass. His fingers opened her labia and teased her pink pleasure nub. He asked in a husky voice, “Do you want me to fuck your cunt again? Do you want to suck Dr. Gordon’s cock? Tell us what you want Shannon!”

Shannon licked her lips as she intoned, “Fuck my cunt! Let me give blowjobs! Do anything you like with me!” Inside she was shrieking, “NOOOO I DON’T WANT TO BE FUCKED AGAIN! AND I SURELY DON’T WANT TO SUCK GORDON’S COCK! MY GOD THIS HAS GOT TO STOP!”

Dr. Gordon thrust his stubby cock forward as Shannon opened her mouth to receive him. At the same moment the black cock of the Haitian began to surge into her female scabbard. The Haitian pried apart the cheeks of her ass and thrust his felt thumb into her anus.

Dr. Gordon was meanwhile sputtering in his unctuous voice. “Suck my cock you stuck up bitch! Soon you’ll be my sex slave and I fuck all your holes as often as I like! Suck me you slut!”

The Voodoo doctor’s black manhood raced in the lower belly of the American doctor, while his thumb twisted inside her anus. As his lean ass surged forward Shannon’s ass surged backwards until his belly met her ass with a ‘meaty smack’.

Dr. Shannon Cleary’s body was performing like a that of submissive whore who like her trade. Her hips rolled, her belly undulated, and her fat titties swung as she was mind control raped by the two men.

Inside Shannon’s mind the shrieking has stopped, too be replaced with cold rational thoughts. ‘I’ve got a cock in my mouth and I’m sucking the vile thing! I’ve got another cock driving in and out of my cunt with what has to be a thumb up my ass! I’m no longer worried about getting pregnant, as I’m sure that’s already occurred. Why is my body enjoying its rape? Sure my actions are being controlled by that black bastard De Vault, but that doesn’t explain it all. Maybe I really am nothing, but an intellectual whore? I can feel that huge cock in my belly going faster and faster. I can feel my hips wiggling just like a whore would wiggle hers. How can I stop this? And now that son-of-a-bitch Gordon says I’m going to be his sex slave!”

Dr. Gordon was wildly excited by the feel of Shannon’s tongue and lips on his cock. Soon he was pumping his pudgy hips in an erratic motion as his balls spurted a weak steam of semen into Shannon’s oral cavity. He squeaked, “Yessssss take it you slut! Yesss swallow it all!”

Shannon did swallow his semen without thinking and pulled her head away from his rapidity-shrinking prick. She had wanted to give tongue to lust for the cock impaling her sexual orifice and now she could do so. “DEEEPER HARDER! HARD FUCK ME HARD I WANT TO CUM WITH YOUR COCK WITH YOUR COCK DEEP AS IT WILL GO!” Inside the only comment was, ‘What a whore she is!”

Henri De Vault felt his once iron control slipping again. He pulled his thumb out of his victims ass and reaching forward he began to roughly pull on Shannon’s teats. His ass was a light brown blur of motion as he fought for control, lost it, regained it and then finally gave up. For the first time since he had mastered the dark arts some 130 years before he gave himself over to unrestrained lust.

The Haitian was grunting in French and several tongues no longer spoken by anyone except those versed in the dark arts. Dr. Gordon watched amazed at the display before him. He was sure this was the final spell that would give him control over Shannon Cleary.

“CUMMMMING AHHHH JESUES I’M CUMMING! FUCKKK ITS GOOD! CUM IN ME I WANT YOURE CUME IN MEEEE!” Shannon’s voice broke on the last word as her hips became glued to the belly of the man so deeply embedded in her own belly.

Henri De Vault lost his control over his ejaculation process. His scrotum twisted out of shape as his balls began to unleash copious spurts of semen into the pulsing depths of the woman he was fucking. For a moment he feared his very balls were going to be spurted into Shannon’s belly. It was pleasure he had never known and somewhere in his mind he knew he had burnt a bridge that could never be rebuilt. He felt that should have vexed him, but the gratification simply overwhelmed any caution he had left.

Shannon whimpered in a low voice. “Burns ohhhhh it burns soooo good!”

Shannon collapsed on the floor as the Haitian pulled now aching cock from her sperm filled sex sheath. He sat back on his heels as Dr. Gordon demanded, “Well is that it? Do I have full control of her now?”

The Haitian smiled a brilliant smile and said, “Not quite there is one small detail that I must attend too.”

Then with the skill of a master magician Dr. De Vault produced a perfect miniature doll of Dr. Gordon with his left hand and a long gleaming needle with his right hand. Without further ado he plunged the gleaming needle into the Dr. Gordon doll just where the heart would be.

Dr. Gordon’s eyes bulged in his toad face as his hands clasped his chest. He croaked, “W-w-why?”

“Because you’re a fat fucking pig and I detest you. It would be an offence to the elder gods to give control over such a splendid woman as Shannon to you. So now you die and your pig soul will serve the elder gods for all eternity.” Dr. Howard Gordon was past hearing, because his dead body had slumped forward on the floor. His face still wore the look of a toad surprised by the swooping wings of a hawk.

Epilogue:

Sixty years later in a village in the highlands of Haitian an elegant white woman who used to be a doctor in the US and held a PhD strolls arm and arm with a slender native with a caf?-alit complexion. Neither the woman nor the man appears to have aged a day in those sixty years. In fact the woman is showing a noticeable ‘baby bump’ in her lower abdomen.

The woman who had once been Dr. Shannon Cleary, but was now Mistress Shannon moves her head closer to the ear of Henri De Vault. She whispers, “Take me home my love and fuck me again, my cunt aches for your cock!” Mean while the part of Shannon’s mind that had never been subjugated screamed. ‘NOOO GOD NOOO YOU’VE GOT TO STOP! YOU’VE GIVEN HIM A BRAT EVERY TEN YEARS AND YOU HAVE ANOTHER ONE IN YOUR BELLY NOW! OHHH GOD SIXTY YEARS! WILL IT NEVER END?”

Henri De Vault smiled at his ensorcelled lover when he replied. “Of course my dear we will fuck many times today.” Privately he was thinking, ‘I knew sixty years ago I should be careful with this woman! However I was not careful and she has ensorcelled me as surely as I have her. I knew it that night when I fucked her at that pig’s house. I’m besotted with her and bound to her for all time. And like the part of her mind I still do not control I cannot say these words or break free of her. Still I chose my own fate and I cannot say that I’m unhappy with it.’

The villagers averted their eyes as the couple strolled away covertly making the signs that warded off the evil eye. Dr. De Vault the villagers trusted, but the white woman terrified them with her cold blue eyes and beatific face.

End.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:22 PM   #4
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story. I had no intention of completing the story in one reading but could not turn away from it. Congragulations.

Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 11:55 PM   #5
blackdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeleg View Post
Excellent story. I had no intention of completing the story in one reading but could not turn away from it. Congragulations.

Jake
Thanks I appreciate that praise. It took my months to write it because I kept losing my train of thought. The story was born after seeing a movie on the SF Channel about Voodoo.