Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-31-2007, 04:55 PM   #1
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation
Default Sex Toy

SEX TOY

Detective Joan Kemp opened her garage door with the remote control and stood in her garage looking across the street. The old pervert mowing his grass across the street was looking at her again. She knew the old bastard was always watching her body ‘Well let him look,’ she thought, ‘its my body and I’m not giving to another man!’ Joan still wasn’t over her breakup over a year earlier with a fellow cop who wanted to act like he ‘owned her’. No man owned her and if that fact make sex a thing of the past for her, so be it.

Of course the detective had quite an body to check out. The skirt she was wearing fell to her knees, but showed off her firm round ass and long shapely legs. She had taken off her jacket because of the heat. Her blouse was damp from the Dallas heat so it clung to her huge chest like a wet tee shirt.

The exquisite detective pushed back her thick curly hair that fell to the middle of her back. The reddish blonde hair fit her stunning looks giving her a striking look. She was nearly 30, but she looked no more than her late teens.

Joan closed the garage door and entered the house. She was now officially on a weeks leave and she felt she deserved it.

The gorgeous detective was just opening a bottle of wine when her phone rang. She cursed under her breath as she picked up the handset.

“Detective Kemp.” She said irritably.

“Joan, this is Bill- - - -”

“Bill, I’m on leave for the next week!”

“Yeah I know. I just wanted to let you know Raul Mendez got sprung from jail.”

“How the hell did that drug dealing bastard get out?”

“Some fucking judge vacated the original search warrant you used to bust him. Someone forgot to dot all the eyes and cross all the tee’s. You know the drill, the fucking judges are bleeding-heart liberals. So anyway he’s out and he’d been in jail for 6 months awaiting trial. We heard from a jailhouse snitch that Raul made some ever dark threats concerning you.”

“What did the son-of-bitch say about me?”

“According to the snitch Raul said that you took his freedom away and he was gonna return the favor. The snitch also said that some of the threats were, ahh sexual in nature, if you know what I mean? He’s also pissed he couldn’t make bail because you said he was a flight risk.”

“Yeah I can imagine about the sex stuff! Raul isn’t only a drug dealer he also thinks he’s God’s gift to women. And the bastard would have skipped out of the country if we had let him make bail. Son-of-bitch would have been in South America before you could say, ‘Jack Robinson’!”

“OK I’ve given you the ‘head’s up’. You take care and watch your back.”

“Will do and you keep me in the loop.”

Joan replaced the handset of her phone as she turned back toward the fridge. She thought, ‘Now I really need that wine’.

“W-what MMMMM!” Joan gasped as she felt a sharp sting in her neck while a powerful arm wrapped around her waist pinning her arms down. The beautiful detective struggled, but she could already feel her strength fading. She gave off one last gasp before fainting into darkness.

Raul Mendez scooped up the sleeping beauty and carried her into the bedroom. He tossed her onto the big bed and went back and got her purse. The big brown man walked back looking through her purse.

“Excellent.” Raul laughed as he found her handcuffs and tossed down the purse. He went to the bed and took her holstered pistol and put if one the side table. Raul pulled his victim up and handcuffed her hands behind her back. The big man let her drop back onto the bed and picked up his gym bag. He took out some rope and gray duct tape.

Joan moaned as he spread her legs and used the rope to tie her ankles to the bed frame. The drug she had been injected with as fast acting, but its affects were short-lived. She tried to sit up, but fell back while Raul checked his knots.

Her captor went to a dresser and in the top drawer he found a rainbow of panties. He selected three pairs and went back to the bed. Raul forced her mouth open and shoved in the panties. He used two strips of tape to hold in the panties.

“We ready to party bitch.” He whispered in her ear and then licked her ear.

“Mmmmm!” Joan moaned as she came to and quickly realized she was bound to her own bed. She could feel cool steel around her wrists and the rope holding her legs apart. The shapely detective struggled, but stopped when she saw the big naked muscular man sitting on the edge of her bed. She gasped at the size of his hard cock.

“Good, you’re awake.” Raul smiled as he climbed onto the bed, “We can start your first lesson. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you. We’re moving down south later where you are gonna be my new fuck toy.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAA!” Joan screamed through her gag as the big man ran his hand over her ample bosom.

“That’s some of your sexy panties you’re sucking on.” Raul laughed, “I’ll give you something tastier to suck on later. Oh yes and you’re wearing your own handcuffs. The same ones you clamped on me.”

Joan screamed and swore as the creep began to unbutton her blouse and pushed it back uncovering her two huge round breasts wrapped in a sexy crimson bra made of silk and lace. She squealed as he tugged her skirt up over her hips exposing her matching garter belt and thong.

“Oh my, I always knew you were a slut.” Raul sighed as he ran his hand up her thigh and cupped her groin.

“ARGHHHHHHHH!” The shapely detective sobbed as he roughly rubbed her crotch. She shook her head and moaned as her pussy began throb with a heat she hadn’t felt in a long time.

Raul used his other hand to slip the bra straps off her shoulders, freeing the perfectly shaped mounds of sweet flesh. He ran his fingers over the nipples as he pushed aside her thong.

“AAAWWW!” Joan squealed as two fat fingers pushed into her pussy. She bucked and screamed as he twirled them around just inside her labia.

Raul rolled onto his side and caught a nipple in his mouth. He happily sucked on her tit while playing with her other one. The big man worked his fingers around the tight twat.

Poor Joan moaned and gasped as her captor played with her body like it toy. Suddenly the attacks stopped and she sighed in relief. The bound beauty watched him open the drawer in one of her side table. She sobbed when her pulled out her personal vibrator.

“I KNEW IT!” He chortled as he forced her to sit up and wrapped his hand around her body. Raul squeezed her tits as he pushed the sex toy against her crotch.

“ARGHHHHHHHH!” Joan squealed as the vibrator came to life and sent unwanted waves of pleasure through her sexual organs. The torment was made worst by his wet mouth sucking and licking her face and neck.

“Oh Joan you hot piece of cop tail.” He sighed as he licked down to her throat. He squeezed her tit while working the plastic toy around her pussy.

“ARGHHHHHHHH!” Joan sobbed as the damn toy heated up her pussy. She could feel the hot wetness forming in between her legs. The bound detective angrily pulled at the cuffs as his tongue rolled over her face.

“I think you’re ready for the real thing.” Raul chuckled as he let her drop back on the bed.

“NAW! NAW!” The helpless beauty sobbed as her attacker moved between her spread legs and grabbed hold of her tits.

“Gonna fuck you up good, bitch!” Raul laughed as he mashed her tits around and then shoved his cock into her waiting pussy.

“AIIIIEEEEE!” Joan wailed as she was impaled on the huge cock. He went balls deep in her belly on the first thrust. His fat glans was pushing her cervix higher into her belly and causing a dull ache just below her navel. She arched up and sobbed as his hands crushed her tits together.

Raul began to pound her with animal like lust. He drove his cock in, making her squeal in disgust tinged with delight and the pulled out. He was soon fucking her with all his pent up rage. This bitch had taken away his life and his business. Now she would pay for it.

“UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH! UGH!” The bound beauty wailed, as she was royally fucked. Her tits were now aching balls of hard flesh. She grimaced as he began to kiss her taped mouth, lapping her tongue over her face.

“Mmmmm!” Raul grunted as he kissed her face and pumped his cock deep into her belly. He squeezed and pinched her tits, making her squeal.

“ARGHHHHHHHH!” Joan screamed as she climaxed from the powerful fucking. Her pussy was burning like a pool of lava. She shook her head and sobbed as the unwanted pleasure flooded her body. The bound detective arched up as she came again.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” Raul growled as he filled the far reaches of her sex sheath with his load.

“AIIIIEEEEE!” Joan wailed as the hot seed made her climax like she never had before.

Joan bucked and twisted around as the orgasm shook her body like an earthquake. She slumped back on the bed when he pulled out. The ravished beauty panted and sobbed her legs were untied and she was flipped over.

Raul pulled her back until her ass hung over the edge of the bed. He used the rope to tie her knees to the frame. The big man ran his hand over her twin half-moons. He took in a deep breath and brought his hand down.

“OOHHHHHHHH!” The helpless detective sobbed as her captor paddle her ass. Joan wailed and screamed as she felt her ass being to burn and sting. She tugged the handcuffs binding her hands behind her back.

“You need to learn who the boss is and who the fuck toy is.” Raul snapped as he turned her ass into a bright pink, “Just so you know. You’re the fuck toy!”

Raul stopped spanking the ass, grabbed the vibrator and shoved into her pussy.

“AAAAAAWWWWW!” Joan screamed as the sex toy filled her pussy and began to buzz. Then she screamed like a banshee when her abuser pushed his cock deep into her asshole.

“OH GOD YOU’RE TIGHT!” Raul grunted, “DAMN BITCH! YOU NEVER BEEN FUCKED IN THE ASS!”

Raul grabbed to the slender hips and began to fuck her ass with the same lust he had raped her pussy. He grunted and panted as he worked the cock in and out with vigorous strokes.

“EEEEEIIIIIII!” Joan howled in despair as her ass was raped by what felt like a log. Her tears flowed down her face as the rape went on and on. She buried her face into the mattress and screamed into it.

Raul was now bucking against her ass with ease because her rear hole had begun to loosen up. He playfully spanked her already stinging ass.

“AHAMNA!” The shapely beauty screamed as she climaxed from the ass fucking. She lifted her head and screamed in anger and delight. Joan couldn’t believe her body was betraying her.

“HAVE SOME MORE CUM WHORE!” Raul laughed as he buried his cock in her ass and shot his wad.

“AAAGGGGHHHH!” Joan wailed as she had another orgasm. She thrust up her body and screamed until the climax past. The bound detective fell into face forward into the bed as the cock pulled out.

But it wasn’t over for the beautiful captive. She endured three more cunt rapes and two more ass fucks mixed with several spankings. The result was Joan was curled up in a fetal position whimpering like a baby. Her full rich body was coated with sweat and cum was leaking out of her ass and pussy. The ravished beauty just lay there as he cut off her clothes leaving only her garter belts and stockings.

“I need a drink.” Raul panted as he buckled a collar around her neck and snapped on a leash.

“AAAGGGGHHHH!” Joan sobbed as she was literally dragged through her house and dumped onto the floor. She curled up and sobbed as Raul drank the wine from her fridge and ate some cheese as well.

Then Raul pulled out a couple of beers and stood over his captive. He reached down grabbed a handful of her curly hair and pulled to her knees. He made her crawl on her knees over to one of her kitchen chairs.

“You gonna drink this beer.” He snapped, “I got a ring gag in my bag, but I will give you the choice. I take off the gag and you don’t scream. You drink the beer and then you suck me off. What will it be? Nod once for you will be a good little fuck toy.”

Poor Joan was exhausted and her whole body ached. But the fact was the bastard had fucked a lot of the fight out her. And she really needed something to drink. The helpless captive knew she would have a cock in her mouth one way or another. There was no avoiding it. Joan wearily nodded her head once. The bound beauty yelped when he ripped off the tape.

Raul smiled as he watched her spit out her panties and lick lips. He held one of the bottles to her mouth and smiled when she opened wide. The big man chuckled as she gulped down the two bottles of beer, spilling some down her heaving tits.

When she was done Raul grabbed her by the hair, bent her back and began to suck and lick her beer-coated tits.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” She gasped as his mouth sucked and licked her tits. She let off a sigh of relief when he let her hair go. The handcuffed detective noticed her abuser wagging his cock and sighed. Joan swallowed the swear words and foul names she was about to hurl and moved between his knees.

“Get busy, whore.” Raul smirked as he folded her arms behind his head and smiled widely.

Joan let off a low sob as she stuck out her tongue and began to lick the long brown cock. She worked up to the head and wagged her tongue over it. The defeated woman gave it a few licks and then licked down to his balls. Without being told she gave the balls a good licking.

“Suck them, slut.” Raul snapped.

Joan gave him a baleful look and then wrapped her lips around the two sacs. The kneeling beauty sucked on the balls while rolling her tongue over them. The bound detective gulped on the balls for a good five minutes and then ran her tongue up to the head. She spread her lips into a wide oval and pushed the massive pole into her mouth.

“Ohhh, yeah. You have done this before.” Raul gasped as her wet mouth caressed his cock. He smiled as her head began to bob up and down on his cock.

The big man reached down and began to play with her big tits. Joan tried to ignore the fingers pinching and tweaking her nipples as she sucked on the big cock. She glumly pumped the cock in and out of her mouth with loud slurps. Joan had to spread her lip wider as the cock swelled. She whimpered at the first taste of his jism.

“OH GO BABY GO!” Raul gasped as she did wonderful things to his cock. His cock was aching to explode but he held in his load because he wanted this to last.

Joan sucked and sucked, knowing she was expected to drink down every drop of his load. She blinked away her tears as she kept gulping on the cock. The kneeling detective heard him groan, so she pulled his lips back and spread them wide. Joan lapped in the cum as it sprayed into her mouth. She glumly swallowed every drop until the flow stopped. Then wearily licked the cock clean and like an obedient pet she sat back and waited for her next order.

“Behave fuck toy.” Raul growled as he unlocked one of her hands and then relocked it in front of her. “From now on you start calling me boss or else!”

“I understand.” Joan sobbed.”

“I don’t think you do, sex toy.” Raul snapped as she slapped her face.

“I understand boss.” She whimpered as she rubbed her cheek with her cuffed hands.

“Now it’s late and we’re going to bed.” Raul said, “We will get some sleep, but I expect you to fuck and suck on command.”

“Y-yes boss.” Joan sniffed.

“I figure we got weeks before you are missed.” Raul smiled, “We spend another day here getting you trained a little more. Then we’ll use your car to drive to a real private airport where the pilots don’t ask questions. By the time you’re missed we will be so far south no one will take notice you’re a Yankee slut. They will never find your sweet ass. I am telling you this because I want you know it is gonna happen. You might as well get use to the idea.”

“You may rape me, force me to suck you off and even get me out the country but know this, boss,” Joan whimpered, “I will never accept being a sex toy.”

“Hell bitch, I already got you calling me boss,” He laughed, “We're halfway there, now stay on your hands and knees.”

“Yes boss.” The bound beauty sobbed as she got onto her hands and knees.

“Come sex toy.” Raul laughed as her tugged on her leash.

Joan crawled on her handcuffed hands and knees. The overpowered beauty followed him, but they didn’t go to bedroom. She followed him all over the house, stopping very so often to suck his cock or kiss his ass. The worst was when he fucked her doggy style in her living room. It was made even worst by her three orgasms and her getting on her knees and licking off his cock after each rape. The humiliating tour of the house finally ended her bedroom.

Raul made her bend over the bed and then fucked her in the ass. He spanked her ass as he did.

“Owwww! OWWWW! OOHHHH!” Joan sobbed as she was as fucked. She screamed as he made her come twice.

A short time Joan lay in her bed, naked with her hands locked to the headboard with her own handcuffs. She cried herself to sleep as he rapist slept beside her. It was a long night because he woke her up several times to fuck her ass or pussy.

In the morning they took a shower together where she washed his body and ended up sucking him off and taking it up the cunt again. After the shower, he un-cuffed her made her cook him breakfast while he held her own gun on her.

Joan had a long hard day of fucking, sucking, and spanking. She was tied and gagged in dozens of ways. The worst was being tied to her bed and forced to service his cock with all three of her holes.

Needless to say by the end of that day day, Joan was only shadow of her old self. The tough cop was disappearing and being replaced by conquered woman ready to serve her new boss.

Late that night the broken beauty showered and shampooed. She put on her makeup and styled her hair like she was going out on a date. Joan came out the bathroom and put on the lingerie he picked out for her. The black lacey half-cup bra lifted her boobs but left her nipples bare. The thong was nothing more than thin lace. Her garter belt, fishnet stockings, and heels were on last. The half naked beauty just stood there as he put on a dog collar and leash.

“Don’t move.” Raul said as he handcuffed her hands behind her back. “Say ah.”

“Ah.” Joan sighed and let him push the ball gag into her mouth.

The shapely beauty sat on the toilet while Raul showered. The bound detective knew she should be running, but couldn’t move. An hour later she sat in the back of her SUV, quietly sobbing to herself.

Soon after that she meekly followed him as he tugged on her leash out toward a small plane sitting on a dark runway. Joan knew if she got on the plane she was doomed. But she just kept trotting after her boss.

Two weeks later a news report: “Still no word on the disappearance of Detective Joan Kemp. Police authorities are remaining tightlipped about the apparent kidnapping of one of their own.”

SEVERAL MONTHS LATER SOME WHERE IN SOUTH AMERICA.

Raul sat out on the veranda of his small villa. He watched the waves crash on the shore.

“You wanted me boss?”

Raul turned and smiled at his sex toy.

Joan had on a colorful flower printed sash around her waist, which held up two matching strips silks that barely covered her pussy and ass. Her formally flat belly was beginning to show the signs of the baby growing in her belly and that some how only enhanced her beauty. A matching scarf held curly hair back leaving her face and tits uncovered. The only other things on her body were the gold collar around her neck and matching gold shackles locked around her wrists. The chain on her shackles was long enough to allow her to perform her duties as a sex toy, but short enough to remind her of her place. The words sex toy was etched into the collar backwards so when she looked in the mirror she could read it.

Raul looked at her face. The eyes that had shone with pride and arrogance were now filled with defeat and meekness. He slipped one hand under her sash and stroked her pussy. The other hand caressed her growing ‘baby bump’. He watched his face fill with bliss, sighing in delight as she ran her tongue over her lips.

“You want me to fuck you, sex toy? You’re belly is getting bigger! You like having my baby in your belly?” He asked.

“OohhhhhhhH, yes boss.” Joan cooed as she rubbed her thigh together.

“Because you are nothing more than horny sex toy who is only happy when she has a cock in one of her holes.”

“Oh Yesssssssssssss boss. I love to fuck and suck, oh boss please fuck me, fuck this worthless sex toy of a whore.”

“Suck me off, whore. If you do a good job I’ll wet the baby’s head.”

“Thank you, boss.” Joan squealed as she dropped to her knees and eagerly pulled his cock out his shorts. She smacked her lips and then gulped down the cock.

Raul sighed in delight as he watched her suck his cock. Before he came in her oral cavity he pushed her off and she dropped into and all fours position with her ass towards him without being told. His long brown cock slid up into her sex channel and bumped her cervix. Raul was indeed going to wet the baby’s head. He smiled at the tattoo on the small of her back: It read EX-COP/SEX-TOY.

“Yeah, sex toy. That’s what you are. An ex-cop who is my sex-toy and knocked up by me.” His large hands kneaded her swaying tits and bulging belly in delight. If only her cop buddies could see her now, on all fours taking it like bitch in heat and with her belly already filling with his bastard. Yes life was good!

“Yes, boss” Joan giggled between bucks of her hips, “I’m your knocked up sex toy!”

END
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:18 AM   #2
littlerapedgirl

littlerapedgirl has initial reputation
Thumbs up Great Story!

I love the way that Joan learns her place and becomes exactly what every woman should be: a sweet little cum bucket. Mmmm, and I could just taste Raul's cum in my mouth while I was reading. Lovely!
littlerapedgirl is offline   Reply With Quote