Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-15-2009, 05:02 PM   #1
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation
Default Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

(Mild N/C M/F IMPEG GANG BANG) ‘Not that Wonder Woman’. This is a ‘one off’. No real plot, just a lot of assorted depravity.

The break-up with my husband had been coming almost as soon as we married. I’d just gotten a new job appearing in a Las Vegas show as one of those leggy women you see there all the time. (I’m 6’ in my bare feet with a 38-23-36 figure. Raven black hair and blue eyes so I did resemble Wonder Woman) The show I appeared in had an ‘Amazon Warrior Women Theme’, so I fit right in.

My new husband began to grumble almost at once. His litany of grievances were as follows. I was nearly naked in front of 100’s of men and women on a weekly basis. Men were coming on to me. Men were stuffing $50 and $100 dollar bills in my abbreviated loincloth when I circulated through the crowded tables. Men were buying me drinks. (Hey it was part of the job and good money, as well)

I also soon found out my new husband was less than stellar in the bedroom. I wasn’t a virgin when we married and while we hadn’t gone to bed before we were married and he had never pressured me for sex I figured it was just because he was a nice guy. What I found out was new husband wasn’t all that excited about sex at all. Twice a month was enough for him to don a condom, mount me, and pump for 20 seconds then roll off and go to sleep.

Somehow I had married a man who actually wanted a fulltime housekeeper, maid, cook, and not a wife. He moved out just after my 25th birthday and our 2nd year of marriage.

His leaving shouldn’t have depressed me, but it did. In some way it made me feel less of woman. Like I was an old pair of boots you toss out when they finally burst their seams. So I was depressed, moody, and it showed.

Now this is where my friend Marlene comes into the picture. Marlene is a tall leggy blonde who’s been married four times in her 28 years and never met a male sexual appendage she didn’t want to have poked into her girl guts. (I’d actually come into the dressing room while she was bent over a dressing table while some guy was pronging her from behind) She also made money off of doing this so I guess if you’re a prude you could say she was a prostitute.

Anyway Marlene knew I was depressed so she invited me to ‘special party’ in one of exclusive Vegas hotels. The guy throwing the party owned the hotel and lived in the penthouse atop the hotel. Her words were, “Hell honey forget that asshole you married! Come on what you need is some serious ‘play time’.”

I dressed up in a black dress that was cut up both sides to near waist level. The front of the dress plunged down in front to nearly navel level. The back of the was cut down to near asscrack level. The dress was skintight so there wasn’t a lot of room for bra or panties. My boobs didn’t sag and my pubic hair was cut into nothing more than a narrow ‘landing strip’ at the base of my belly. I felt like a slut wearing a dress without anything on under it, but I actually showed more skin when I was working.

Marlene disappeared, as soon as we arrived at the party. I poured myself a large single malt on the rocks and looked around. I didn't know anybody and asked myself what I was doing there. I had two more drinks and started feeling the effects of the alcohol when I was swept onto the dance floor by a very handsome, older man who told me that his name was Dan and that it was his party. He looked at my wedding ring and said that my husband was a blessed man to have such a lovely wife. I was elated by his compliments, and told him that my husband didn't think so, which immediately made me susceptible to his charms.

Yeah I know I shouldn’t have bought his charming manner. Hell I was a 25-year-old woman not a gullible teenager. Of course women like to be praised and I’m no different than any other woman in that respect. I also knew he wanted me sexually, as I wasn’t that unsophisticated.

As we swayed, to the music, I was aware that Dan was intentionally rubbing his erection lasciviously against my lower belly, as if wanting to find out how I would react to his blatant, sexual overtures. Despite my reservations feeling that hard rod rubbing against my sex mound was turning me on and I could feel moistness begin to ooze from my slit.

It had been a long time since I'd made love and alcohol always makes me bawdy which probably accounts for how swiftly I became stimulated. I tried to hide it from Dan, but my breathing had become ragged and my nipples were sticking out like fat pegs and he didn't need to be a ‘New Detective’ to guess that I was horny. He kissed my neck. His mouth was right by my ear as he said something about always wanting to fuck ‘Wonder Woman’ and how he dug tall sluts. I was sort of shocked by his obscene comments.

Yes I was horny and the only orgasms I’d had in the last two years had been courtesy of my busy fingers. However I was technically married and I didn’t intend to violate my vows.

I pulled away and looked for Marlene to tell her I was leaving, but I couldn’t see her. Then I realized that some 5 or 6 men had surrounded me. Their eyes betrayed the latent lust inside their bodies and if indications were anything to go by inside their pants.

I was bewildered when they blocked my way. Before I realized what they intended doing I felt hands all over my body. Two hands grabbed my boobs, others my asscheeks and one even cupped my sex mound. It felt as if I was in the grip of an octopus and turned to Dan, for help, but chuckling lewdly he laced his arms around my waist and pulled me against his body. He made a great show of rotating his erection lewdly against my sex, as if he wanted each man there to see it. As he held me tight hands slipped underneath my dress and began obscenely touching my intimate parts.

I heard a man shout. “SHIT THE BIG BITCH AIN’T GOT A DAMN THING ON UNDER THAT ‘FUCK ME DRESS’!”

Dan kissed me and his thick tongue lanced between my teeth deep into my mouth. His hands were gripping handfuls of my asscheeks, through my thin dress, and pulling them far apart while other hands were stroking my vaginal flesh. I squirmed, trying to wiggle away, and clamped my thighs together, to keep the hands from touching me so obscenely, but it was too late. I gasped as someone tugged my dress all the way up. Fingers grasped my labia and spread then wide open allowing two fingers to spear between them and slip into the clasping depths of my sex. I'd been so absorbed in trying to restrain the roving hands that I hadn't noticed that someone had pushed my dress up to my waist and tucked it into the plunging vee’s fore and aft.

Now the men could not only see everything, but could touch me wherever they liked. They seemed determined to explore every inch of my body, in as short a time as possible. Three fingers slid up into my wet pussy and one into my tight rectum and I gasped with pain as the dry finger wormed its way deep inside me. Hands kneaded my boobs and asscheeks while mouths kissed my neck and wet tongues licked earlobes.

It's almost impossible to describe the sensations and emotions, streaming through me, as so many things were done to me at the same time. Although I knew that I should continue to resist, the obscene sensations were so deliriously euphoric that I was completely overwhelmed by lust and unable to defend my honor. Mind you my body didn’t want to defend anything. My body wanted a stiff on in my belly.

A man pressed himself against my back and I felt the stiff prodding of a very hard, bare cock between my legs and instinctively opened my thighs allowing it to slip between my legs, it felt as thick as a ball bat and was throbbing wildly against my exposed sex. A sigh gurgled from my throat as instinctively I pumped my hips back and forth to rub my dripping pussy along the stranger's massive erection. The friction of the rigid staff against my clitoris was heavenly and, even though I knew that it would send signals of surrender, I couldn't control my motions.

I was aware that some of the men were straining to get a better look at what was happening between my legs and it made me blush with shame. Looking down I saw the head of the thick, blue-veined cock prodding against my pussy, cleaving the lips apart so that it was framed by my nether lips then it disappeared before reappearing again to rub against my engorged clit, causing my insides to spasm. I was so wet, by this time, that the cock was liberally coated with my female juice, as once again it pulled back, but that time it didn't reappear instead I felt the head lodging between my asscheeks and pressing lewdly against my anus. I tried desperately to wiggle away, but it was too late.

I shrieked as the cockhead popped through the taut anal ring of muscles to slide deep into the rubbery, clasping warmth of my tight rectum. It was extremely painful but, at the same time, incredibly arousing. It was strange, but that pain acted as an aphrodisiac and I welcomed it. I whimpered, but made no move to stop the men doing what they wanted to me. I was too far-gone in the grip of incredible ecstasy!

When I think now of how easy that first step into depravity was I blush with shame. I’d never had any sort of sex in front anyone, but the man I was having sex with. Now there I was like a real Vegas whore allowing a man to sodomise me in front of God knew how many people. God when I think of the spectacle I was making of myself I blush even now,

The man must have been pretty sure that he'd get away with it because he made no concession and was fucking me so vigorously that my entire body was rippling as I bucked my ass back to meet his thrusts. I knew that the other men could see the way my flesh was clasping his shaft, but I didn't care. I could feel the fingers, which had invaded my pussy, stroking the man's thrusting cock, through the thin membrane which separated my two fleshy tunnels. It was a strange and exciting sensation which was driving me out of my mind with delight!

I remember grunting, as the man in my rectum seemed to thrust deeper into my gut. I’d never had anal sex before and I wondered if his cock might puncture the lining of my intestine.

My anal fucker made me bend, from the waist, which allowed his cock to slip even deeper into my intestine. Suddenly my open mouth was filled with Dan's hard cock. The breath was driven from my lungs as the other hard cock continued ploughing relentlessly into my large intestine as thick fingers continued sawing in and out of my pussy. I was gripped tightly around the waist and pulled back against the man as he buried his massive cock exceptionally deep inside me, again and again. I grunted, around the cock moving back and forth in my mouth, as incredible pain and unbelievable thrills blended in my belly.

I would have probably screamed had my mouth not been so full of hard cock. My fingers were digging into the older man's hips. My body tensed and every muscle and nerve ending were throbbing and quivering like plucked musical strings. I felt my internal organs clasping the hard cock as my orgasm blasted around it. A deep grunting from the man sodomising me signaled he was shooting his seed into my intestine. It lasted a long time then suddenly the man removed his cock, from my spasming anus, and, at the same time, the fingers left my pussy, leaving me feeling empty. I could feel sticky semen beginning to seep out of my still-opened asshole making me realize once again that the man had climaxed inside my gut.

I opened my eyes and saw that naked men and women, all over the room and all were fucking their guts out. It was a full-blown orgy! Women we sucking men while getting plowed from behind. Women were riding men like they were horses. I got a glimpse of Marlene going down on a man while another man took her from behind.

Dan gently withdrew his thick cock, from my stretched lips and thoughtfully helped me stand up. It was such a courteous gesture that I kissed him on the cheeks, but actually he wanted to get rid of my dress, leaving me wearing only high heels and grinning like a just fucked fool. I could feel sticky semen trickling out of my anus as he steered me to a group of people, sprawled on mattresses on the floor. He lowered my naked body amongst them. It was like being immersed in a pool of wanton lust!

My thighs were immediately splayed wantonly apart. My hands gripped Dan's shoulders as he moved on top of me. I felt the tip of his hard cock prodding between my spread thighs and I directed it to the right place and wriggled under him to push my sloppy pussy salaciously upward to suck it deeper into my greedy belly. I felt a hand slip between our bodies wantonly spreading the fleshy lips of my cunt wide open so that my clitoris was fully exposed.

My legs were bent back, as other hands gripped my passion-swollen breasts and tugged on the twin nipples. More fingers gripped my clitoris and stretched it out as if it was a cock. It was roughly rolled between fingertips and pain streaked through me. Dan drove his cock into the my steaming roiling girl guts, as hard as he could, while many hands ravaged my body. He almost seemed angry as he lunged his cock into me with such ferocity that it felt as if it would pierce my uterus. There was no gentleness just the powerful strength of reckless male superiority.

His cock ripped through the pliant walls of my sex tube and deep into my belly, again and again. My vaginal walls gave way, like the evergreens before an avalanche. Each thrust of his hard cock, into my pussy, caused my pink insides to dilate and beg for semen. I heard Dan gasp, with pleasure, as my pussy started milking his cock. His balls were slapping rhythmically against the smooth surface of my upturned ass. A finger slipped into my recently violated anus, using the sperm filling it as lubrication. Someone was gripping my clitoris and stretching it as far as it would go before releasing it, then stretching it again. Pain blended with rapture. Two mouths were sucking my nipples, at the same time, and teeth bit on those erect pegs so hard that I was sure my they were bleeding.

The multitude of sensations was driving me crazy. I'd been a complete and utter stranger to these people a few minutes earlier and now they were using my body as if I was an inflatable doll.

Dan's hips were working powerfully, his breath coming hard and fast. The deep thrusting strokes drove the head of his cock over my G-spot then against my cervix, again and again, jolting my entire body. I moaned and pushed my pelvis up, with such lusty strength, that I dislodged the fingers from my anus. My anus wasn't however left alone for long. I felt someone slipping under me then I gurgled with pleasure as something hard prodded against my back passage.

Seconds later a slim cock slipped all the way inside my back passage. I moaned and whimpered, like a woman possessed by lusting demons, as the two cocks stretched my nether openings to capacity. It made me feel as I was being skewered by one gigantic cock. My legs held the older man tightly, as my heels pounded his back. I edged closer and closer to the shuddering brink of another climax. My thighs opened and closed, in time with the deep-boring thrusts. My moans degenerated into an incessant whine of lustful arousal.

I would never have believed that even a woman as tall as myself would be able to find room in her lower belly for two cocks at once. I felt so stuffed that my abdominal organs seemed to be pushing on my lungs. If I’d had my wits about me I’d have been worried about being torn up inside, but I never gave that a thought.

The cock, reaming my back passage, matched the rhythm of the cock in my pussy and my body undulated, with a primordial cadence of naked lust as I edged closer and closer to another orgasm. I screamed, pulling my knees as far back as they could go, frantically devouring every inch of the cock in the depths of my cunt and my action forced my ass down the other man's shaft so that I felt his pubes being crushed against my asscheeks. My pelvis pushed up salaciously, in fervid hunger. I shuddered and shook as spasm after spasm of ecstasy blasted through me!

My orgasm lasted a very long time. Some time during my orgasm Dan has his. He grunted like a pig in rut as his semen whitewashed my cervix.

My orgasm had nearly faded when Dan lifted himself from me and withdrew his still rigid cock from the elastic grip of my still spasming cunt. Politely he thanked me for a sensational fuck and wandered away with his rigid cock bobbing up and down, as he walked. Without realizing it had happened the man, whose cock had ravaged my anus, had also moved away. I felt hollow from my navel down.

Around me couples were wrapped lewdly around each other, in various forms of sexual permutations. I looked around for Marlene, but she was nowhere to be seen. Before I could search for her hands gripped me and turned me over then tugged until I was on my hands and knees. Someone knelt behind me and hands opened my asscheeks wide. I moaned anxiously as fingertips fluttered over my sex and gripped the lips pulling my dribbling pussy wide open. I could feel my pussy throbbing and pouting with wild ravenous cock-hunger as the fingers spread the resilient lips as far apart as they would go.

I heard a man's voice exclaiming surprise when he saw how much juices were bubbling inside my vagina then he invited the onlookers to study it. Then a voice shouted. “HEY WONDER WOMAN IS TAKING ON ALL COMES AND I DO MEAN COMERS!" Someone pushed a tongue into the steamy depths of my bottom and licked hotly. I knew that it was a woman, from the silkiness of the face pressed against my inner thighs. I moaned loudly, my whole body shuddering with hunger, as the thick tongue plied slickly in search of more juice. It was igniting a huge fire of fiery passion and I felt as if I was going insane. I heard myself screaming out for someone to fuck me. There was a ripple of laughter, from the onlookers. I blushed fiercely as I realized what I was doing in front of complete strangers, I was voicing my depravity and begging them to use me like a bitch in heat.

The woman fastened her moist lips on the nerve-filled pearl of my clitoris and rolled it between her lips so that it constantly snagged against her teeth. My body snapped like a whip as her long tongue worked skilful over the super-sensitive bud and I whimpered like an animal, squirming and gasping, as she brought me to the very brink of another orgasm. Suddenly the mouth moved away and strong hands gripped my hips, thumbs pressing into the dimples at the top of my cheeks.

I felt a hard cock rest between my splayed asscheeks and shamelessly I ground them back salaciously in a frustrated effort to trap it and draw it deep into my ravenous cunt. I fell the man pull back just enough for his hard cock to slip along the smooth, hairless crevice bisecting my ass and press against my sex. My vaginal flesh flowered then closed tightly around the pole of hard flesh as the cock moved inward, lubricated by the sperm which had been injected inside it by Dan. I'd expected him to ram his cock all the way inside me, in one mighty thrust, instead he only inserted about an inch or so inside my spasming hole. As my muscles hungrily nibbled on his hard flesh I mewled and choked with frustrated lust. He kept his cock there, as I moaned and squirmed in frantic arousal, rocking it in and out slightly causing my pussy juices to dribble out. Looking beneath me I could see that a gleaming strand was dangling from my cunt and swaying wildly with my frantic movements.

The man knew what he was about. His taunting strokes drove me wild with lust, turning me into a wild animal! My sex hungrily sucked and nibbled at his cock, as I futilely tried to coax him to give me all of his cock. He chuckled lewdly and I heard the others join in, but I no longer cared that I was making an obscene exhibition of myself, in front of strangers. I begged aloud for him to fill my belly with his cock. The man grabbed my fleshy asscheeks, his fingers squeezing so hard that the flesh welted between them and, with a cruel and sadistic snap of his hips, sank all of his good-sized cock into the gooey pool of my hungry cunt, in one lunge. My animalistic cries were a mixture of shame and relief, pain, and contentment, and were echoed by cheering and sarcastic clapping from the onlookers.

I began immediately to push my ass back against him, meeting his deep, punishing thrusts with rotations of my hips. I was sweating profusely and my body was jerking and shuddering. I knew that the others were watching, in rapt fascination, as the man drove his cock hard into my cunt causing me to beat my fists against the carpet. His strong hands were gripping my asscheeks, his thumbs spreading the pliant cheeks far apart so I knew that he was able to see the hairless pink, puckered ring of my anus opening and closing as he fucked his big cock into my girl guts.

The circle of naked men and women continued to watch as, like an animal, I knelt in total submission, while a complete stranger used my body for his selfish pleasure. My breasts dangled and swayed from the force of his powerful thrusts and rubbed against each other. He rocked his hips back as a dozen or so eyes strained for a better view. I could feel the moist flesh of my sex being drawn out, as it clung heatedly to the shaft of his lust-bloated erection, only to be crammed lewdly back again into the sloppy passage, again and again. I was working my ass back shamelessly as my entire body tingled with the presage of an approaching climax. I squealed with ecstatic delight.

My asscheeks were grinding in circles. The cheeks were clenching and unclenching lewdly, inviting him to penetrate the tight hole of my anus. My hair swirled around my face as I writhed in a frenzy of wanton arousal. I was utterly lost, lost in a morass of pure lust where nothing mattered, but the cock ploughing into my insides. My bare breasts jiggled and tossed, as they dangled below my torso, and now and then swung far enough to slap my chin. As he continued to hammer his cock into my girl guts he began to slap my asscheeks, with his hands. It should have been painful but it wasn't, it was pure delight. In no time at all the man brought me quickly to a screaming spine-tingling orgasm, of such strength that I nearly blacked out.

Peculiar croaking sounds came from my mouth. My shrieking climax was made even more lewd by knowing that I was being watched. Even though my pussy was plugged by the man's cock a steady flow of pussy juices trickled out, strands dangling for a while before breaking off and splattering the carpet to be immediately replaced by another one. I felt the cock jerk, within the sleeve of my cunt and knew that the man was blasting his sperm deep inside me filling me so much that the sticky stuff oozed out to dribble down the inside of my thighs. I felt his cock pull free, of my vaginal grip, but I remained kneeling, as if waiting an order that I could move. I could feel the semen begin to dry and pucker on my skin, as people lost interest in me and began to ease back into their various form of lovemaking. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh began to resound around me.

I felt hands gently stroking my quivering asscheeks. I looked back, over my shoulder, and saw Marlene kneeling behind me. She was intently staring at my nether holes. She leant forward. I felt the touch of her lips as she stuck her tongue out all the way into my anus. She licked the sperm from my asshole, like a kitten lapping milk from a saucer. I could hear her slurping and swallowing as she licked me squeaky clean until there was no more spunk to be had. Then she moved to my sex and did the same until I collapsed down on my front, exhausted.

I wasn't left alone for long. A man knelt in front of me and stroked my hair then lifted me to a sitting position and guided my hand to his dangling cock. I gripped the shaft, between my fingers, and discovered that it was still moist and sticky, no doubt from some other woman's pussy. It was already hardening and lengthening and soon it was hard as a rod of iron. He kissed my breasts, licking the salty sweat from their pink nipples and twirling them between his fingers.

His hands slipped under my asscheeks and lifted me easily and helped me to sit down. My breasts mashed against his chest as he moved me onto his lap. His fingers gripped and spread the pliant lips of my pussy apart. I felt the head of his huge cock spear between them. He let my weight work for me. I felt that huge cock spread my cunt to the limit, as I sat down. On and on it drove upward until I was smearing my cunt juices over his balls and pubic hair. I encircled his waist with my legs and locked my ankles behind over his pumping ass. I adjusted to the deepest and thickest penetration I'd ever experienced.

I held onto his shoulders. My breasts were bouncing on my chest as I squirmed my cunt on the thick pole. Seconds later I was on the threshold of another huge orgasm. Distinctly I felt something break, deep in my cunt, which allowed the cock to dig even deeper inside me. I realized that his cock had punched my womb as deep inside me as it could go. I climaxed and it was like being in the throes of the fury of a whirlwind. My spitted body shuddered and spasmed. My legs tightened around him, as the passionate pleasure grew into a climax of alarming dimensions.

I shook wildly and my blood seemed to boil to match the frenzied madness of my orgasm. I heard him grunt and realized that he was spurting his semen upward into my womb, like a gushing fountain, to mingle with the sloshing sex juices which were already swimming there. I felt fortunate to have his semen inside my body. I was in heaven. It took a long time for me to recover. I had to be helped off his cock. Once again Marlene used her mouth to clean me up. She seemed to have an endless capacity for sperm.

I was left alone for a few minutes as I lay there gasping for air. Then two guys would couldn’t have been more than 18 were beside me. With a start I realized they were twins. One of them lay on his back and pulled me over his crotch in the reverse cowgirl position. His cock wasn’t really that big around and he slipped easily into my semen sodden sex tube.

The twin inside my cunt held my waist as he lifted my up and down a few times. Then I heard him said, “OK Mike now you.”

The other twin who must have been Mike pushed me backward on his twin so that I was laying with my back on the twin inside me. I didn’t at first know what was going to happen and then the light dawned.

The twin hovering above me waited until his brothers manhood was nearly out of my sex tube before he fitted the head of his manhood over the top of his twin. I heard him say, “OK Bill both at once now!”

Too late the realization hit me. The twins were both going inside my sex tube at the same time. I froze with fear, as I’d never even heard of such a thing. Then the ripping pain hit as first my sex entrance and then my birth canal proper were forced open wider than I’d have ever thought possible.

I screamed, “NOOOO NOT TWO IN MY CUNT AT ONCE! NNNNNUUUU RIPPING ME WIDE OPEN! KILLING MEEEE!”

I heard laughter and then a voice call out. “Open Wonder Woman up wide guys! Show her what having a baby going in the wrong way feels like!”

The word ‘baby’ suddenly resonated in my brain. I’d had unprotected sex with who knew how many men and now two more where burrowing into my belly. My womb was already home to millions and millions of swimmers and I was about to get some more added to that total.

I don’t know how I survived the double fucking of my cunt tube. I hurt like hell and while I was sure I was being torn wide open and ruined my feeble protests were ignored. Once my belly was full of the twins cocks the began to move inside me in unison. They must have done it before as they easily found a swift brutal rhythm.

In seconds the pain sort of faded and lust returned. My clit was being given the ride of its life and soon orgasm after orgasm tore through my prick stuffed belly.

It all seemed to go on for a very long time and my vision began to fade. Finally the twin cocks inside me slammed into me one more time and began to pump an amazing amount of semen into my womb. The last thing I heard before I passed out was a voice shouting. “WHO’S UP FOR FUCKING WONDER WOMAN AGAIN?”

Epilogue:

When I came around no one was inside me or even around me. My tits felt sore and stretched. My lower belly looked bloated and my crotch was glazed with dried semen. My slight painful movements caused a tidal wave of still liquid semen to gush from my nether holes.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and tried to freshen up. I looked into the mirror and saw a woman on the edge of insanity. Her hair was all over the place, her mascara had run, and her lipstick was smeared all over her face. Globules of semen caught the light gleaming like jewels. By the time I went back downstairs the party was winding down. I collected my dress and shoes and slipped them on. Marlene appeared at my elbow. She looked pale and drained as she thanked Dan for a lovely party. The older man was looking at me with admiration and said that I had a permanent invitation to come to his penthouse whenever I felt like having fun.

Back in my own home I douched three times with a vinegar solution in hopes of killing any swimmers inside my uterus. I remembered what my biology teacher had said about douches when I was in high school. "Lot's of luck!"

My anus was another story as it felt like it was swelled completely shut. Moving my bowels was like having acid poured on an open wound.

The next day I felt like hell and made Marlene promise me that she would never tell a soul how I’d behaved. I believed that things were back to normal until the I missed a period and began to feel nauseated in the morning. A pee test confirmed my worst fears. Someone bastard was growing in my belly. Of course it could have been any of those men who’d used my body for their gratification. Some how I think it was the twins, but of course there would never be any way to tell.

Then my estranged husband found about my indiscretions from a friend of a friend who was there. He filed for divorce the next day.

It’s been a two weeks since I found out the baby in my belly and I still don’t know what to do. I wonder what ‘Wonder Woman’ would do?

END
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:00 PM   #2
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Thumbs up

WOW very good,i sure hope you post more stories.I will give you 4 fiends thumbs up. +rep
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 11:43 AM   #3
blackdog

blackdog has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexfiend View Post
WOW very good,i sure hope you post more stories.I will give you 4 fiends thumbs up. +rep
Thanks. I'd like to post more and would if I could just find the time!
blackdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Blackdog,

Good story but cut down on the font size. It makes it hard to read.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote