Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2008, 08:10 PM   #281
sharkaye

sharkaye has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I am a 42 year old male
Began entertaining rape fantasies around the age of 11
I am usually the rapist in my fantasies, I am never the victim
These fantasies constitute 85% of my fantasie life
I have never been raped in real (or imagined) life
I have never raped anyone in this life
I almost allways fantasize about raping someone I know
The settings are dependent on the victim and situation. If the victim is an older woman she might find herself spread eagle, staked out in a far away meadow, if she is an English teacher she be on her desk, in her classroom with a teenager restraining each of her outstretched limbs while a 5th adolescent works up the nerve to finger her. Settings are subject to change in accord with the victims natural surroundings.
Typically one on one power plays but a group orientation can intensify the atmosphere and increase the tension in subtle and arrant ways.
The victim is never slapped, hit, hurt or made to feel physical discomfort
Weapons are limited to knives and pistols (sometimes spears if a tribe is involved). Weapons are only brandished in the initial stage and then dispensed once control is established.
The victim is never lacerated, shot, burned or hurt.
The extent of violence in my fantasies is limited to the initial struggle for control and eventual domination.
The victim is usually rendered powwerless/vulnerable by a variety of means: Rope, drugs, force, fear or paralysis resulting from the fear and intimidation one might experience at the hands of gang of thugs. An aphrodisiac such as methamphetamine might be administered (against her will of course-usually by a smarmy step-son)
My fantasies are allways younger male/middle-aged woman or younger men/woman. I am straight.
Yes there is allways some kind of struggle/resistance, accompanied by shock/disbelief, outrage/indignance, panic/realization, negotiating/threatening, denial/dour predictions and warnings, break down/confusion
vulnerability/helplessness, fear/pleading, etc.
A mans cum is not usually brought to bear but it could happen
My fantasies never involve anal scenes and are usually never oral rape either, they are always vaginal scenes that culminate in an unwanted orgasm (by the victim)
My fantasies did at one time involve mother figures but I haven't had incestuous fantasies since I was in my late teens.
Size, race/ethnicity or religion were never more than transient considerations. The Victim was allways white, the rapists might be of color, never the victim
I was never molested as a child although I did have a baby-sitter (approximate age 14) who on several occasions french kissed me for long periods of time while hiding in the bushes. I was 5 or 6 years old
Yes I have role played probably 2 thousand times over the course of 11 years.
I role played with a total of 4 women, each was a girlfriend with whom I had spent a minimum of one year with.
I would suggest posing questions that would bring to light the kind of tension that exists in individuals fantasies, the core element that draws each of us into this genre. "Revenge", "Outrageous, once-in-a-lifetime opportunity", "Rebellion", "Overwhelming, Mind altering lust" etc.
sharkaye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:11 AM   #282
robert25260

robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)robert25260 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Please take part

To all new members: very interesting survey!
robert25260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:58 AM   #283
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel
Default Might as well try this...

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male
2. Your age? 30s
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Around 13-14
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Definitely being the rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Once, but it didn't work out
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Every day
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Usually once a day
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? N/A
9. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/A
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? N/A
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both, but mostly stranger rape
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) The victim's bedroom or living room, prisons, the outdoors (like the roof of a building, or in a park)
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Both, but mostly one-on-one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Yes, usually knives and guns
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Threats mostly, but like they say 'accidents happen'
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? No, sometimes there's more violence involved
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Yes, always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes, my own
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Most of the time, inside her, sometimes on her face
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Usually, depends on my mood
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Occasionally, when I fantasize about raping another man's wife in front of him or family
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Not really
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Not really
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Sometimes, depends on scene, the victim might be raped by Latino, Asian, or Black men
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Girlfriend
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Most if not all of my rape fantasies usually include the victim wearing sandals
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Not really
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) I'd say 70%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Sure, why not
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 02:58 PM   #284
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

Interesting concept....
I mean, it will naturally be a self-selected and therefore non-random sample, but it should produce interesting results.
Personally, I find that Likert scales tend to produce statistically low gamma/yule's Q values....
but good luck crosstabulating all of that jazz.

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 04-09-2008 at 03:13 PM.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 03:11 PM   #285
dasVerlangen
Banned

dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)dasVerlangen Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via ICQ to dasVerlangen Send a message via AIM to dasVerlangen Send a message via Yahoo to dasVerlangen

How the fuck did this get bumped?

Last edited by dasVerlangen; 04-09-2008 at 03:28 PM.
dasVerlangen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 12:24 AM   #286
mskdman

?

[/quote]

Last edited by mskdman; 04-29-2008 at 02:39 PM.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:44 AM   #287
cumwhore

cumwhore has initial reputation

I'm redoing this...

Last edited by cumwhore; 02-10-2011 at 09:23 AM.
cumwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 08:14 PM   #288
AlwaysSpread

AlwaysSpread has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Female
2. Your age?
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
No
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
Yes
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Someone I know
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
My bed
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
Gang
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
No
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
No
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
No
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
No
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Mouth or vagina
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Never
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
No
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Yes - black
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
Yes - lots
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
All
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Yes
AlwaysSpread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:29 PM   #289
Tessa

Tessa has initial reputation

I know this survey is old.. 2006, whoa! But I love filling in surveys so I just can't resist

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 24
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? I think when I hit puberty, which was 12, but I didn't really know what they meant, and didn't really mean anything til I started having sex at 16.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? The victim, although I like to think about it from the rapists point of view!
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? See above.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Err.. At least once a day? Is that bad?
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? See above
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No, although I have friends who have. I don't think I would ever be able to tell them my fantasies.. Not that I would tell anyone them anyway.
9. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) N/A
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No.
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? I guess stranger rape, although I've thought about it with ex boyfriends before.. Get them angry, see what happens kinda thing! I like to make up stories and stuff in my head, and a lot of them usually involve a rape that plays out.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? As I said, I have stories in my head, so they change, I guess. My favourite story is always the heroine that fights the evil villain, but gets caught and taken to the villains lair..
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? A mixture, I guess, they're not all the same. Using the villain example, he might want her all to himself.. He might get his henchmen to humilate her a bit, it depends on my mood
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Yeah, it doesn't seem that real unless a good hard slap is involved!
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? To intimidate mostly.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Mostly as threats, I don't really like rape stories where the victim gets killed or mutilated in some way, that's just a bit too violent. Again, using my villain example, sometimes I love to imagine the heroine being defeated physically by the bad guy, before he subdues her.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Eh, depends on my mood.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? I would say mostly
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No, that's just boring. If they're asleep, drunk, drugged, or what have you, then they can't feel the experience, so there isn't much point to it.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight. I find women attractive and would certainly like to try something there, one day, but since I'm married and generally tied down, I don't think that'll happen, and I'm not that interested enough to really find out.
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Oh yes. The victim really needs to try and escape and fight back, enough to piss the rapist off enough that he makes sure she doesn't try anything like that again
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? I can't imagine a scene that doesn't!
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Everywhere?
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Often.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Not always. Sometimes it doesn't feel right in the victim gets something out of it too. I like the idea of the rapist just using her for his own gratification, without any concern for her own, or for her comfort.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Rarely.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No, I don't really focus on that.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? No, doesn't seem important.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Again, not important.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Not that I know of.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Not yet!
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Will probably be with the hubby when we get round to it.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Not really.. Except mine focus on fantasy fantasy too. Not just 'human man rapes human woman' but I like other supernatural things. I like sci-fi and fantasy fiction, so the stories that play out in my head fit within those.. Ever been raped by a robot?!
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Can't think of any.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? 100%.. I'm a very honest person, ask me a question and I'll never lie
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? I guess, given the date, that's already been done?
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:05 PM   #290
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
I know this survey is old.. 2006, whoa! But I love filling in surveys so I just can't resist

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? I guess, given the date, that's already been done?
Thanks Tessa, and the others of you who've recently completed the survey. It IS "old" but, no, I haven't completely tabulated the results. Others have posted partial results on the Board at times along the way, and I will, I truly will, tabulate the results. I'd never expected the survey would get as much participation as it has. It's been great fun... and I do believe the results will be illuminating. Can anyone arrange with my boss for some time off?

And Tessa... we guys around here tend to adore women who "can't resist"

Thanks,

nathan
Old 04-17-2008, 07:50 PM   #291
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Female
2. 20
3. Before I knew what sex was? (7ish?)
4. Victim
5. No
6. 1 or more per day
7. 1 or more
8. Sort of
9. Once
10. No
11. No
14. Both
15. Van
16. One on one, but I think about both
17. Yes (slapped, hair pulled- nothing too violent)
18. No
20. No
21. Yes
22. No
23. Straight
24. Yes
25. Yes
26. In the vagina
27. Rarely
28. Rarely
29. Always
30. No
31. Rarely
32. No
33. Usually white
34. Usually white
35. No
36. No
37. No
39. No
40. No
41. 100%
42. Yes
lildefect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:11 AM   #292
Tessa

Tessa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan View Post
Thanks Tessa, and the others of you who've recently completed the survey. It IS "old" but, no, I haven't completely tabulated the results. Others have posted partial results on the Board at times along the way, and I will, I truly will, tabulate the results. I'd never expected the survey would get as much participation as it has. It's been great fun... and I do believe the results will be illuminating. Can anyone arrange with my boss for some time off?
I would love to see the results, it would be very very interesting!
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:41 AM   #293
AudioxBlood

AudioxBlood has initial reputation
Exclamation

Female.

2. Your age?
Nineteen.

Maybe started around 12-14 years old.

The victim. I prefer to be dominated.

No, not really.

N/A

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Both.

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
I have many but usually in a bedroom or someones house.

Both.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Not all the time put some of the times.Usually just when the rapist is trying to get his victim. I like pinned or being thrown or slight slapping but nothing too violent to where it would cause bleeding.

Either a gun or a knife of somesort. Mostly just in the beginning to scare the victim and to get them to cooperate.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Threats and intimidation. I'm not into hitting or cutting that much. But I love when the rapist has your body nude and your pinned to the floor and they are just slowly rubbing the tip of a knife or gun around skin and it makes you quiver. :]

Not really into hitting or slapping but being pushed hard against a wall or onto a bed then getting pinned and abused.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Pretty much what I said in #20.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Yes. I often fantasize about me being the victim though :P

Straight.

Yes. Usually right when the rapist makes his first move.

No. Instead of cum I prefer just the rape in general with the positions and surroundings. Besides, I'm fantasizing about a rape so I wouldn't fanatasize the rapists ending. Just my ending :P

26. If yes, where does it usually end up
N/A

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never?
Never.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never?
Occasionally.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never?
Always.

Well I'm always the victim so yes.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never?
Never.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
No not typically but it's got to be around 7 or 9 inches.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
It's not in important feauture but natrually it is caucasian.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
This was just asked.

No.

No!

No. Sadly. Always wanted to but never found anyone that enjoys it like I do. (So if you do give me a message)

Nada.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
Perhaps age. I like atleast 21-29. Bondage. I like arms being bound behind the back or pinned above the head.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
^^

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%.

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Sure.

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play!
No problem.
AudioxBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:07 PM   #294
nathan

Hi audiox,

Thanks for answering the survey. I haven't said this on the thread in awhile, so I'll repeat it here. It is, of course, completely your own choice whether or not you wish to answer the questions. However, from a statistical point of view, blank responses make the results far more difficult to derive meaning from, so I will not be tabulating surveys that are not complete. If anyone wishes to submit answers to me privately, either for some or all of the questions, as many have done, you are welcome to send them to me via PM.

Thanks!

nathan
Old 04-23-2008, 07:29 PM   #295
italianguy
Banned

italianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these partsitalianguy is infamous around these parts

nathan ahahhaha funny ... you old lone wanker...
italianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #296
nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
Such charm, such wit... why would he be wasting his time online??
Old 04-25-2008, 03:49 PM   #297
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianguy View Post
lmao kind of implies he's a group wanker doesn't it ? careful nathan ... i think he wants to be the one wanking you
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:22 AM   #298
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Femle
2. Your age?
Around 2 to 3 years ago
Victim
No
Maybe around 10 times
Once or twice
no
n/a
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
n/a
No
n/a
n/a
stranger
alleyway, pub, school, home, outdoors, car
Mostly one on one but occasionally gang rape
Yes, sometimes. Like the thought of being slapped
Sometimes
All of the above
occasionnally
Yes, overpowering is goooooood
no
Bi-curious
Yes, I always try and put up a fight
yes
Everywhere lol
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
no
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never
Not that important although I do have a thing for being gangraped by a few black guys so I’d expect them to be pretty big
I’m always victim
Race isn’t that important except in fantasy I mentioned in number 32
no
no
Not yet
n/a
no
no
100%
Doesn’t matter
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:28 PM   #299
schlampe_sfefanie

:-)

Last edited by schlampe_sfefanie; 05-10-2009 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-17-2008, 03:23 PM   #300
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Male

2. Your age?
38...most people think I look much younger, though...I feel younger...

pretty young (7ish) playing chasing and hide and seek games with a girl my age...

rapist

no.

Atleast once a day...

see above...sometimes more...

nope.

n/a

n/a

no...I only want my "victim" to be willing...guess I like women too much to ever rape one in r/l...

n/a

n/a

stranger...

a cabin in the woods where no one can hear her scream...in a van...her own bedroom...

one on one, I'm just greedy that way... ...

Maybe hair pulling...definite "man handling"...hard groping and squeezing...light slapping/spanking...nothing that would cause real pain or mark her...

Often...gun...knife...any thing to intimidate her into doing my bidding...

Just intimidation...

never...

Yes.

Not necessarily the victim, but I like the thought of being made somewhat less inhibited by using booze or pot...

Most definitely straight...

yes, until she succumbs to my strength and/or threats...

Ofcourse!

In her cunt...

Rarely

Always...and it's always me raping her with my mouth...

always

Occassionally...I like the thought of forcing my victim to cum...

Never...

Nope

Almost always white...

white

No...

Hell, no!

Yes...quite a number of times actually...

Yes spouse/partner/lover...not with someone new...it's ideal to have emotional connection and trust when exploring your darkest fantasies...IMO..
With a safe base you can get as raunchy as you like...it can be deeply satisfying for both parties...

I like the idea of breaking through a woman's frigidity...to break her...to make her give in to the urges she's been holding deep inside of her...and I like to imagine putting my whole brutal animal self into the process...

Favourite position?......restraining? gagging? blindfolding?...

100%

Sure...if it's not too late...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote