Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2014, 09:06 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rag head mother fuckers.

All you multicultural apologists, tell the Yasidis that Islam is the religion of love. Islamic State are currently carrying out the very word of the Koran in Iraq. Killing and enslaving those that will not convert to Islam or pay the double tax expected of non-Muslims. So much for fucking tolerance, eh?

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 12:13 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, compared to Christianity for most of its history, mainstream Islam was a tolerant religion with no forced conversions and allowing Jews and Christians and "people of the book" to practice their religions if they paid a special tax because they were exempt from service in the armies of the Caliph. The problem with groups like ISIS is they are practicing extreme versions of Sunni Wahabism that are not mainstream Islam! ISIS and Al Qaida and the Taliban and such are religious extremists of the extreme variety...unfortunately that seems to have an appeal to a certain segment of the Islamic and especially Sunni Arab world. Religious nutbars will fuck up the world and unfortunately religious extremism is on the rise in all major world religions because they simply can't adjust to the modern world!
Old 08-10-2014, 10:55 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Christianity of yesterday and the Islam of today is not a helpful comparison, that is more like stating "well Bush did X" after Obama is criticised for doing Y. Not relevant. Even the Christianity of today has moved on from the medieval theocracy, whilst Western democracies have all but eradicated the power of the church in our legislative processes. Islamic societies are still stuck in the 8th century.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-10-2014, 11:01 PM   #4
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't care for religion, just decent people... and especially those who simply live by the Golden Rule.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 12:40 AM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
The Christianity of yesterday and the Islam of today is not a helpful comparison, that is more like stating "well Bush did X" after Obama is criticised for doing Y. Not relevant. Even the Christianity of today has moved on from the medieval theocracy, whilst Western democracies have all but eradicated the power of the church in our legislative processes. Islamic societies are still stuck in the 8th century.
Sadly FR, 8th Century Islam was far more tolerant than modern Wahabist Islam! Also modern Islamic societies very greatly from country to country and region to region, though much of the Islamic world is plagued by extremism and cultural reversion and sectarian violence and lot of people with really really really bad ideas. Of course there are a lot of Christians with really bad ideas and in a couple decades it could be armies of heavily armed Evangelicals on the warpath...
Old 08-11-2014, 09:20 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Was it? Populations were still massacred, slaves taken, non-Muslims treated differently. The only difference was the scale. Modern warfare simply allows for much more efficient genocide.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-11-2014, 10:48 PM   #7
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Evil is evil under any guise. And for it to exist, good men do nothing. I am always astonished of how much evil is done under the cover of religion.

As far a politics...People can say all they want about the United States but other than England, and some other small countries, I see very few "good men" stepping up. France would rather sell warships to Russia then give out one ounce of humanitarian aid.

The US is well intentioned but fails in implementation. The US tried to make Iraq and Afghanistan better places to live but all it did was fuck it up even worse - as what is happening today is even worse then Saddam Hussein. The US traded one evil for a far worse evil.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 11:03 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I'm glad you mentioned politics, because in reality, organised religions are political creeds. They probably shouldn't be viewed in terms of what adherents are supposed to believe, but rather how the population is controlled through it.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-12-2014, 02:28 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
Was it? Populations were still massacred, slaves taken, non-Muslims treated differently. The only difference was the scale. Modern warfare simply allows for much more efficient genocide.
Yes, it was! The tactics that ISIS is using and their behavior is EXPRESSLY FORBIDDEN BY THE LAWS OF HOLY WAR AS SET DOWN IN THE KORAN! Was 8th Century Islam enlightened by modern standards? Not even remotely! However, modern Islamic extremists have perverted and corrupted the Islamic religion in horrible ways that would appall the early leaders of Islam and their followers.
Old 08-12-2014, 10:31 PM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The Koran is a bit contradictory on the subject of Jihad. To clarify, Jihad is not a holy war. Literally translated, it means striving, Muslim scholars would describe it as working to achieve converts to Islam. Allah commands Mohammed's followers to spread Islam "with the sword and the Koran". Allah also stated that the should be "no compulsion in religion".

Between the extra financial burden, and the threat of enslavement or death, where is the no compulsion? Aside from the eyewitness accounts of rape, IS are doing nothing that Allah didn't command or allow the first Jihadists to do. I suspect the rapists among them, if there are any, have been raised here in Britain, where it seems pretty common practice for gangs of Muslim men to drug, rape and enslave young white women, and pimp them out.

Allah has entitled his followers to do pretty much whatever the fuck they like to non-Muslim women.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 08-21-2014, 05:38 AM   #11
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Given their latest sickening behaviour of beheading James Foley I would question not only their religion but their sanity, they are seriously fucked in the head whatever their motives are. The problem here in the UK is, is that if you question any behaviour of Muslims or speak out and say you disagree with their treatment of women you're instantly branded as racist, that is not the case, surely it has to work both ways?, the fanatics demonstrate and burn poppies and it's allowed to pass, a non muslim questions this behaviour and you're a "Racist".

Just so wrong on so many levels imo.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 11:17 AM   #12
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

The stupidity of that, Molly, is that Islam is not a religion based on ethnicity. It's the lefty, tree-hugging apologists trying to push their agenda that scream "racism". Muslims probably don't give a flying fuck in that regard, they just want slaves and converts, of whatever ethnicity.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #13
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is SO not about religion. It's about mob mentality and a desire on the part of small and insignificant men to wave their dicks around.

People are pretty much people everywhere. The majority of them just want to be left alone to live their lives as they see fit.

However, in EVERY culture, religion and country there are lunatics and fanatics who do horrible things for reasons no sane person could possibly understand. In a lawless land like Syria there is nobody to stop them. I daresay similar atrocities would happen in America and England much more frequently given the same environment.

I happened to be looking at old news footage of the Rodney King riots. Most of the people there had no idea who Rodney King was or why he was significant. All that mayhem was the result of the lawlessness and people swept up in the mob.

I refuse to assign evil to a particular race, creed, faith or country. It exists everywhere.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2014, 03:50 PM   #14
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I was trying to think of something offensive to write, to really get your goat. Then I realised that you visit us so seldom these days that by the time you read this, your goat would have run away, been raped by you know who, married a more honorouable Sweaty Sock, and be raising little goats of its own.

Shame on you.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-12-2014, 01:05 AM   #15
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LOL @ Rotter.

I've been having some health issues recently. You know I can't stay away from this place for long.

I've missed you, too, you miserable goat.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:35 AM   #16
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I didn't write that I missed you. I haven't.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-12-2014, 02:36 AM   #17
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Oh, and regarding the health issues. Phanny gave you the syph did he?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 10-13-2014, 12:19 AM   #18
Sierra
Privileged Member

Quote:
I didn't write that I missed you. I haven't.
Liar. And I've missed you and all the other pervs that hang out here.

Quote:
Oh, and regarding the health issues. Phanny gave you the syph did he?
LOL - wish it was that simple. Fortunately it doesn't look to be life-threatening - just unpleasant. You'll have to put with me for a while longer.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:13 AM   #19
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

So he has given you some sort of nasty rash then?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!