Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2010, 11:42 PM   #21
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
I'd go for Triple H and Randy Orton. Maybe Triple H could modify his Pedigree so I could be sucking his cock whilst Randy takes me from behind
If anyone is taking that fine Irish ass from behind it's me. Randy needs to wait his fuckin turn!!
Old 10-24-2010, 05:19 AM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I know this is geared towards "rapists" but Im going to put this out there anyway.
I dont get into wrestling at all, but I happened to see on "all worked up" this guy called Austin Aries (born on my birthdate no less!) I thought he looked a little hot in the backroom, but I was REALLY impressed when he fronted up to some moronic fans.... It was the action of him effortlessly hitting one of the guys and the SOUND it made, as the fan dropped like a sack of shit, spitting out teeth, by this guy that was smaller than him. And he kept saying "Seriously?" SOoo damn cute!!!
I rewound it several times the commentator goes "you just dont go putting your hands on a wrestler" or somehting along that line. So it would seem. Mmmmm! He would have some very useful skills as a rapist. So maybe wrestlers as rapists are also worthy of a little investigation....

and I dont even LIKE facial hair esp goaties! thats how much this guy impresses me.

Attachment 24792

Last edited by gaggirl; 04-10-2012 at 02:31 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 05:22 AM   #23
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

That or someone who is a grappler
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 05:19 AM   #24
superduperf

superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)superduperf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are there any wrestling girls with real boobs? I'm not a fan of fake boobs.
superduperf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 01:03 PM   #25
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

I'm sure they are out there, but in their profession, it is something that they probably do for the aesthetic look it has in the ring, and not so much for how it feels to a person in the bedroom.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote