Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2008, 11:09 AM   #1
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default KIDNAPPED LADY (XXX slave to one xxx & bob209

I was sitting in my van looking for my next victim. It was almost closing time at the mall the one with all the expensive stores that ordinary people never dream of going to not like wall mart with its cheep imported shirts this place you ordered you shirts custom made at 125 dollars apiece.

It was an unusually worm day for this time of year so no one was wearing a coat. That made it easier for me to pick out the next woman I wanted although the object of this kidnapping was money sometimes there were extra benefits.

I finally saw one that interested me she was probably in her early forties. Nice legs I could see from the short skirt she wore. She was carrying bags from top line store’s if she could shop at these places either he had money or her husband did the victory's secret’s bag was the one that caught my eye first.

She was walking through the parking lot by herself I didn’t see any one else around. I watched her as she went to the far end of the lot stopping at a new caddy. She opened the trunk and was putting her bags in as I pulled up next to her so the van shielded her from view I opened the side door and jumped out pushing her torso into the trunk she reached back to try and get my hands off her back that’s when I slapped the hand cuffs on her. She started to scream as I pulled her up by the hair and laid the knife across her throat telling her not to make a sound if she wanted to live.

I told her to get into the van once she was inside I picked the bags out of her trunk then closed it with my elbow so I won’t leave prints. I throw the bags into the van then climbed in after them she had scooted all the way to the back.

I reached up and grabbed a rope that hung from the top of the van and tied it around her legs. Then pulled it so her feet were touching the top of the van. I as when got a shot of her red panties before I slipped the cloth bag over her head tied it around her neck. Then got in the driver’s seat and we were off.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote