Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2008, 02:06 PM   #1
innocent4rape

innocent4rape has initial reputation
Default 22 f seeking real rape near london

22 f uk southeast england seeking rape from nasty (but sane!) man. I'm for real and have yahoo and microphone for proof, but not seeking pain or anything worse than just a semi-planned rape as a turn on.

I am willing to chat for a few days and not be told anything about you or even looks, then meet in park or hotel where I will be submissive and allow you to handcuff me etc and rape me.

I am southeast area near to london, have tons of normal pics on yahoo and microphone, and very willing to do this just once at least. Very submissive to a nasty rapist man.

It is a fantasy I've had for so long and I admit I'm nothing special, quite plain looking, 5'3, size 14, 36D, green eyes, brunette, pale skin.

mrs_eva_grisolia@yahoo.com if interested to chat, please just post that you saw my posting here on rapeboard.

An update for those saying not in uk, I might try submission online as so far not found many close local or genuine men, I can do roleplay with voice or dares etc for anyone abroad on yahoo maybe?

Last edited by innocent4rape; 01-08-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: added information
innocent4rape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
SouthernhazeUK

SouthernhazeUK has initial reputation

Count me in. Very dominant guy 27, loves to get rough and ready.
SouthernhazeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
danny

danny has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to danny

Err...leave your wallet at home! lol
danny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:02 AM   #4
DeviantWolf

DeviantWolf has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to DeviantWolf

Well damn, a bit to far for me. *Sighs* I always miss out on all the fun.
DeviantWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:44 AM   #5
clan_hunter

LOL,

Always feel these are a scam when they post only for the first time with something like that, more likely a ex-boyfriend/ex-husband who is pissed off posting his ex's yahoo contacts so we end up harassing her for them
Old 01-07-2008, 02:27 PM   #6
hydra22uk

Hiya,
I am down near Southampton, so not a million miles away. I have added you on MSN... address similar to my screen name here! Hopefully I will see you on there?
Old 01-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #7
SouthernhazeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter View Post
LOL,

Always feel these are a scam when they post only for the first time with something like that, more likely a ex-boyfriend/ex-husband who is pissed off posting his ex's yahoo contacts so we end up harassing her for them
Thats alright, my wallet won't be a concern once we have strapped him up in restraints and do a bit of role play

Joke

Ps. Nice to see you Clan

Last edited by SouthernhazeUK; 01-07-2008 at 02:56 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 06:52 PM   #8
innocent4rape

No I'm real, just a little fussy to who I chat to, as I said I have microphone on yahoo and willing to show a few normal pics of me, just incase people thought I wouldn't post again
Old 01-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #9
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good lord!!! So much could go wrong here......

Please....everyone...be careful. Although I have absolutely no reason to believe that people on this board are anything but what they claim to be, a person can be anybody on the net.

Last edited by Sierra; 01-08-2008 at 07:58 PM.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #10
innocent4rape

yes I respect that too Sierra, and I'll say it myself about all net chat and even life in general 'be careful!'

But once again, I am not offering to meet anyone RIGHT AWAY... I have microphone and willing to chat....

I have my reasons for posting this, I just tell them to people who chat to me, chatted to a few already and not met at all... I'm being as careful as you tell others to be of me Sierra, surely that's the way of the internet?

But yes it's true, a person on ANY SITE of the net can be someone they aren't, my first reaction is that Sierra is a girl's name, but I have no idea, maybe you are male and sierra means something else, so anyway guys assume I'm a guy and let me chat and talk and prove in ways you ask that I'm not and only progress each step if you are truely comfortable, as afterall all I'm after is rought roleplay sex that's called 'rapeplay', but just not seeking it with a bf or in a normal sense that's all... Ok I stop posting and being annoying now, just felt that unless I say something that post will put everyone off even contacting me with an open mind!
Old 01-08-2008, 08:36 PM   #11
SouthernhazeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post

Please....everyone...be careful. Although I have absolutely no reason to believe that people on this board are anything but what they claim to be, a person can be anybody on the net.
I agree Sierra, but i can confirm that this is a genuine ad, i've been chatting to her on Yahoo, and yes she does have a cam, and mic. And is quite damn hot to boot. I'm getting my balaclava and duct tape ready i tell you. I got room in the car. Who's comming? lol.

Alot of guys here do get spooked when a female joins and starts posting ads straight away, and have good right to be. But there are girls out there as well who know exactly what they want. you just need to approach with caution and dont rush into things.

Last edited by SouthernhazeUK; 01-08-2008 at 10:27 PM.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:46 PM   #12
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm sorry if I came across as a wet blanket. That was not my intention. Shutting up and stepping out of the way now...
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 08:50 PM   #13
SouthernhazeUK

Theres no need to apologise, it's good that this groups community looks out for one another, and i think its what seperates it from a lot of other sites.
Old 01-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #14
Renegade
Banned

Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Renegade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post

Please be careful AND Please be certain to report back here after the rendezvous is made!
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #15
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*needs to travel to london*
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 04:18 PM   #16
hydra22uk

Such an unusal community this...

The subject suggests a type of person who would usually be defined as "evil" yet most people on here seem to genuinely care and want to look out for eachother.

... unless circumstances give us another option! lol
Old 01-11-2008, 02:14 AM   #17
GOATBOY
Privileged Member

GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GOATBOY has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to GOATBOY

let goatboy handle this one
Old 01-15-2008, 10:27 PM   #18
Kami

Kami has initial reputation

This is not smart. While this is a rape fantasy forum, there will obviously be real rapists who visit here and some real psychos.

You're a very, very stupid person if you ask to be raped by a random person and deserve whatever will go wrong.
Kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:47 AM   #19
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATBOY View Post
let goatboy handle this one
Go with the Goatboy!
But the harm does not interest them.
Or they do not see it, or they justify it
Because they are absorbed in the endless struggle
To think well of themselves.

T. S. Eliot
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 06:27 AM   #20
innocent4rape

Thanks to everyone who emailed me on yahoo and chatted to me at least on microphone, I've just had my 'experience' and no longer seeking anyone, so I thought I'd end this post.

For all those who posted concern, I did chat to the 3 that I met (and many many others) on microphone first, and for a chosen few even webcam, and I was fussy as much as I hoped anyone curious of this was fussy to hear my reasons and fantasy.

I won't be checking here now, so sorry if anyone reads this now and is interested but it was purely a once off.