Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2008, 05:07 AM   #1
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default She Serves (xXx slave to one xXx and Squidley)

I waited in the appointed place, at the appointed time, calmly smoking a cigarette to pass the while. She would come soon and the shackles and chains waited for her too. So did the ball gang and the old canvas mail bag for her head. They were inside the old cargo style mini-van that would take her from this place, a darkened rain slicked old alleyway, just slightly off the main drag of this neon lit part of town.

I didn’t know if she would be coming from work, or just ending school. Maybe she had been out with friends for one last time, or even just alone to gather her courage with an illicit drink from some seedy bar. I only knew she was coming, that she would be there soon.

I looked once more at the photo taken from my pocket before she arrived. She was small, petite, not more than 100 pounds and a little over 5 feet tall. Blonde hair, up under a cap, it hard to say if it was long or short. She had a red tank top on and black pants. Here in the darkened alley, it was hard to see a lot of details, but I knew the face, and that she was young, just over 18.

There were other photos of course. The ones in fetish wear. Those where she was naked or almost naked, wearing a collar and some cheap looking leather cuffs on her ankles and wrists. There were a few live shots too, surreptitiously taken while she had sex, and some not so while she serviced her boyfriend.

He of course was why we were here, waiting for her, myself and one other. He was her “master” he said, and she was in need of training. So he had found us, on the internet, a place for her training to begin. From this place she would be taken, taken to the farm where she would begin to learn her lessons, where she would become a slave.

That’s what we did, train slaves, and her boyfriend was sending her to us. So here we were, the driver of the van and I, just waiting for this fresh new recruit to come along, all alone in the dark.

There, there she is, I thought to myself as I saw her hesitate at the end of the alleyway, something in her hand, maybe a slip of paper. I stubbed out my cigarette and stepped back deeper into the shadows of the darkened alley, waiting…

I wonder if he told her, what fate awaited? Oh… never mind… she was here …

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
xXx slave to one xXx

xXx slave to one xXx has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to xXx slave to one xXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXx slave to one xXx

Maria looked down the street wondering what awaited her in the alley. Her boyfreind had not told her what was going to happen to her but she had a feeling it wasn't going to be good. Sighing some as she got to the end of the alley she was a little drunk from a party at her friends house that had ended late and she was walking like she was a little drunk to mabye dazed.

Biting her lip as she held the peice of paper in her hand she wondered what it said but her boyfriend told her not to look at it. Going down to the alley she looked around the corner then pulled her head back and started to breath heavily. Now her gut was telling her to run for her life when she saw the guy smoking a cig and she wasn't intrested in guys like that. Never have been and never would be.

She looked at the guy then went down the alley her hands shaking and her body trembling some. Looking at him then away she handed him the paper then she started to walk back towards the alley exit. She didn't want this and never would she was just told to deliver this paper then she could go. But it didn't look that easy seeing everything that was on the ground next to him she got a scared look in her eyes then started to run as fast as she could.
xXx slave to one xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 09:02 PM   #3
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You never run after the bitches. There job is run for you, or do anything for you no matter how vile or disgusting. You want your dick sucked? Your ass licked out? That’s what bitches are for, not this jive ass shit of chasing them thru the streets before fucking raping their ass. Well, that was what the shotgun was for.

It was an old piece of shit. At one time it was probably somebody’s prize hunting gun, a double barreled side-by-side with exposed hammers. Now it wasn’t pretty, but it was a hell of a lot shorter. The finish was old and pitted, and what remained of the wood stocks were cracked, but it damn well worked and as the little bitch turned tail and ran away down the alley I gave her the left barrel right in the middle of the back.

The shotgun blast took her in the spine and knocked her down, sprawling her on the ground on her face. It didn’t kill her, and lying on the wet crap strewn street she tried to crawl toward the false safety of the street way to far away. She was sobbing when I walked up to her, still crawling and reeking of liquor, but she stopped when I put the barrel of the shotgun to her head. I rolled her onto back, slapping her face a couple of times, and then slamming her face first back into the shit cover asphalt. Handcuffs came next, tight around her little wrists, and another pair around her small ankles. She was just recovering her breath, still gasping, when I slapped a patch of duct tape over her small mouth.

Lifting her like a bag of softener salt, I heaved her up on my shoulder and carried her back to the waiting van where the driver looked at me like I was a madman. I tossed her into the back and then went back to police the alley for anything she might have dropped. Returning to the van, I slipped into the passenger’s seat up front in the van next to the driver.

“What the fuck!” he yelled, “ya fucking killed her!” “Bean bags motherfucker, bean bags!” I told him laughing, “I just knocked her on her ass man!!!"

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote