Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2008, 10:56 AM   #21
8-inch-rape-muscle

8-inch-rape-muscle has initial reputation

As I curcle round behind her again I notice her lower her head closing her eyes. I raise man and bring my belf down across that sweet lil ass as hard as I cud. Your eyes bust open as you let out the almighty scream!
" open your fucking eyes!" I scream
"I wanna see thoughs sexy baby blues!"
At that I walk round infront of her again. And look into thoughs sexy sobbing tear filled blue eyes. I grab the neck of your tshirt in both haands anrip it open revieling for the first time though perfectly formed lil sexy un supported tits. I grab your waist and start to lick and suck them like a mad man. Grabing your ass whilst my other hand slides down the front of your leggeings. Rubbing ur pussy.
The harder I suck and rub the more you groan. I start to feel you shake and your knees begin to weeken. Good, I think to myself, her body is betraying her, giving into me. I bring my hand round from your perfect ass and use with my other hand to tear the crotch of you leggings open. Giving me a clean route for my cock to get into your titght shaven now dripping wet pussy
8-inch-rape-muscle is offline   Reply With Quote