Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-02-2007, 05:04 AM   #21
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

One could write tomes about what some people have stated here. Most of the contents wouldn't be very comforting.

Science is a useful but limited tool. It is basically a religion, so Louise's "believe" is indeed correct, what the Wiz says notwithstanding. Basically it is useful only to elicit facts about things that exist within the physical universe. I believe (there's that word again) Carl Sagan described it best in the series "Cosmos" in the parable about the flatlanders. In a two dimensional world, an apple crossing through the plane would appear in two dimensions. Flatlanders could correctly surmise that the real form of the apple did not exist, because it cannot exsist in a universe of two dimensions. A flatlander could never prove that the apple existed. It would exist nonetheless.

So, you are free to choose to believe or not believe in any of those things that may or may not exist outside the physical universe. You can even laugh and joke about them. It really doesn't matter as to their existence or lack thereof.
Do what you want, do it until you find...love.

Basic instincts, social life
Paradoxes side by side
Don't submit to stupid rules
Be yourself and nobody's fool
Don't accept average habits
Open your heart and push the limits.

The path of excess leads to the Tower of Wisdom.

St. Michael Cretu
tnc4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:22 AM   #22
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun
Science is a useful but limited tool. It is basically a religion
I resent that. A great deal. In fact, I feel a rage at that which I have not felt in many months. Well done TNC

I'm not going to debate it here. Not the place. *bites tongue hard enough to bring blood*

(DELETED)

Last edited by Louise; 05-02-2007 at 05:32 AM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:25 AM   #23
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
I resent that. A great deal. In fact, I feel a rage at that which I have not felt in many months. Well done TNC.

I'm not going to debate it here. Not the place. *bites tongue hard enough to bring blood*
"Science a useful but limited tool!?!?" takes a deep calming breath

Last edited by Hellcat; 05-02-2007 at 07:44 AM.
Hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:12 AM   #24
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I wondered about posting, then though I would… many scientific paranormal investigators, have the belief that a quantifiable property, such as magnetic forces or electricity play a part in why we encounter such phenomena.
When encountering a supernatural force, many people ascribe such encounters as having ‘feelings’ and that ‘their hair stood on end’… this in itself is a very common occurrence around fields of high electro magnetic energy
There are many different theories regarding how naturally-occurring elements may interact to allow for paranormal phenomena, and include theories such as energy emitted from earth ley lines, natural geologic fault lines creating bursts of energy, or some kind of natural vibration or earth harmonic and magnetic resonance.

One of the few things we do know for sure is that paranormal phenomena is more likely to be experienced at night, and there is an scientific explanation for why this may be. In short, the earth is enveloped by the atmosphere, which is constantly being bombarded by a strong solar wind from the sun.
During the day, this membrane is at its thinnest and densest because it is being directly hit by the solar wind. However, at night, when sheltered from the sun, it expands much farther into space and has much less resistance.
So the reason more sightings occur at night is because there is much less resistance to every kind of magnetic and electrical current or force, making it easier for energy-based manifestations to appear. Indeed, the best time to go on ghost hunts is widely believed to be between 9 pm and 3 am, with midnight being optimal. Most cities that operate ‘Ghost tours’ like Edinburgh and London embark at this time. For these same reasons, since ancient times, total eclipses of the sun have been the source of many legends and tales of paranormal occurrences.

So if you have ever gone on a ghost hunt it is likely you have realised before too long that ghosts can be camera shy, It stands to reason that if paranormal occurrences are energy-based, the arrival on the scene of man-made energy-based devices may put a kink in the environment needed for the apparition to appear. Even a battery-operated digital camera, voice recorder, or flashlight may put out enough energy to disrupt the natural energy of an area, to the chagrin of ghost hunters everywhere. This helps explain why it can be so difficult to catch them on film

Perhaps i should relate to you some of the 'Ghostly' experiences i have had
Old 05-02-2007, 05:33 PM   #25
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)tnc4fun Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
I resent that. A great deal. In fact, I feel a rage at that which I have not felt in many months. Well done TNC

(DELETED)
You may direct your complaints to the Jesuits. They're the ones responsible for my twisted mind. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Paradoxes side by side

St. Michael Cretu
Old 05-02-2007, 05:51 PM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes please Hellcat!

btw Mads, a graveyard is probably the last place youll find a ghost theres no emotional attachment to the place for the ghosts, its simply where their physical body/ashes placed
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 07:50 PM   #27
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnc4fun
One could write tomes about what some people have stated here. Most of the contents wouldn't be very comforting.

Science is a useful but limited tool. It is basically a religion, so Louise's "believe" is indeed correct, what the Wiz says notwithstanding. Basically it is useful only to elicit facts about things that exist within the physical universe. I believe (there's that word again) Carl Sagan described it best in the series "Cosmos" in the parable about the flatlanders. In a two dimensional world, an apple crossing through the plane would appear in two dimensions. Flatlanders could correctly surmise that the real form of the apple did not exist, because it cannot exsist in a universe of two dimensions. A flatlander could never prove that the apple existed. It would exist nonetheless.

So, you are free to choose to believe or not believe in any of those things that may or may not exist outside the physical universe. You can even laugh and joke about them. It really doesn't matter as to their existence or lack thereof.
whoa, i dont get it, i mean iv tried but what ???? what significance is the apple ??

i know one thing u r way too clever for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 07:56 PM   #28
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
I wondered about posting, then though I would… many scientific paranormal investigators, have the belief that a quantifiable property, such as magnetic forces or electricity play a part in why we encounter such phenomena.
When encountering a supernatural force, many people ascribe such encounters as having ‘feelings’ and that ‘their hair stood on end’… this in itself is a very common occurrence around fields of high electro magnetic energy
There are many different theories regarding how naturally-occurring elements may interact to allow for paranormal phenomena, and include theories such as energy emitted from earth ley lines, natural geologic fault lines creating bursts of energy, or some kind of natural vibration or earth harmonic and magnetic resonance.

One of the few things we do know for sure is that paranormal phenomena is more likely to be experienced at night, and there is an scientific explanation for why this may be. In short, the earth is enveloped by the atmosphere, which is constantly being bombarded by a strong solar wind from the sun.
During the day, this membrane is at its thinnest and densest because it is being directly hit by the solar wind. However, at night, when sheltered from the sun, it expands much farther into space and has much less resistance.
So the reason more sightings occur at night is because there is much less resistance to every kind of magnetic and electrical current or force, making it easier for energy-based manifestations to appear. Indeed, the best time to go on ghost hunts is widely believed to be between 9 pm and 3 am, with midnight being optimal. Most cities that operate ‘Ghost tours’ like Edinburgh and London embark at this time. For these same reasons, since ancient times, total eclipses of the sun have been the source of many legends and tales of paranormal occurrences.

So if you have ever gone on a ghost hunt it is likely you have realised before too long that ghosts can be camera shy, It stands to reason that if paranormal occurrences are energy-based, the arrival on the scene of man-made energy-based devices may put a kink in the environment needed for the apparition to appear. Even a battery-operated digital camera, voice recorder, or flashlight may put out enough energy to disrupt the natural energy of an area, to the chagrin of ghost hunters everywhere. This helps explain why it can be so difficult to catch them on film

Perhaps i should relate to you some of the 'Ghostly' experiences i have had
ill be honest i aint ever heard of ghosts bein camera shy lol

there was a hilarious programme on bbc3 here a few nights ago called the "the bullshit detective". basically they rented this place where nothing had ever happened and then hung up a picture of an old heavy white man from about 200 years ago called "GEORGE BULL" then they also put a fake story of george bull being run over the legs by horses and dying - on the places website.

then they invited 3 psycic s round AND ALL OF THEM DESCRIBED FEELING A SENSATION IN THE LEGS LOL !!!!!!!!!! AND FURTHERMORE ALL OF THEM SAID THEY FELT THE PRESENCE OF GEORGE BULL!!!!!!!!

i am tellin you it was hilarious to watch !!!!!!!!
Old 05-02-2007, 08:51 PM   #29
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGMCMANAMAN
ill be honest i aint ever heard of ghosts bein camera shy lol

there was a hilarious programme on bbc3 here a few nights ago called the "the bullshit detective". basically they rented this place where nothing had ever happened and then hung up a picture of an old heavy white man from about 200 years ago called "GEORGE BULL" then they also put a fake story of george bull being run over the legs by horses and dying - on the places website.

then they invited 3 psycic s round AND ALL OF THEM DESCRIBED FEELING A SENSATION IN THE LEGS LOL !!!!!!!!!! AND FURTHERMORE ALL OF THEM SAID THEY FELT THE PRESENCE OF GEORGE BULL!!!!!!!!

i am tellin you it was hilarious to watch !!!!!!!!
You'd enjoy Penn and Tellers "Bullshit". It's a series on Showtime that debunks psychic phenomenon, among other things. Downright hilarious.

Paradoxes side by side

St. Michael Cretu
Old 05-02-2007, 11:20 PM   #30
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yes, im quite curious on that one myself......

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 01:31 AM   #31
tnc4fun
Privileged Member

Phantom - Penn and Teller, like most "magicians" know their tricks are just that, tricks. It's a rather long line from Houdini on who have made it their duty to expose the charlatans who purport the reality of the metaphysical.

Phantom & Dash - this is gaggirl's thread, not mine. I'll start another thread soon in the Rowdy Room on this subject. It's only fair that, since I've upset Louise and others, that they have a chance to flame my butt.

Paradoxes side by side

St. Michael Cretu
Old 05-03-2007, 05:07 PM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm okay sorry in advance Hellcat and Louise! Get your tongue out of the way dear!! Science is nothing but lucky guesses that come true from time to time!! In other words science is as accurate as people who use crystal balls!!

There is another plane of existence that science cant explain, mostly after life experiences people do haunt their happiest places whether it is work or home or a park they liked! Most of them dont know yet that they are dead and get frustrated with the living they cant see or interact with so the make signs to get attention. Signs can be anything noises things moving to catch the living persons attention!

Science Bah Humbug!! After a thousand years of it scientist still cant explain magentism and still continue to debate black holes and still cant stop common colds or diseases`!!!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:16 PM   #33
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In your opinion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Science Bah Humbug!! After a thousand years of it scientist still cant explain magentism and still continue to debate black holes and still cant stop common colds or diseases`!!!

Thats the point...science is investigative, is open minded, will adapt to discovery...will continue to push humanities knowledge and ability to understand that which might have once seemed "mysterious and mystical". Science proved we went round the sun, not the other way...oooooh spooky...
no, we cant cure the common cold, but we've discovered the cure for so many diseases and conditions I cannot begin to list them here. Even though most religions were dead against things such as autopsies...

Pure belief and its inevitable deriviative religion...does none of that. In fact, it does quite the opposite. It limits and destroys intelligence. It demands a slavish consent to what is being lectured as "FACT" which you dare not debate lest eternal damnation seeks you out...

Edited...in MY opinion.

Last edited by Louise; 05-03-2007 at 05:27 PM.
Louise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:35 PM   #34
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Science is good but it is often harmed by others as well. And I am not talking heretics but other scientists that dont want to leave the normal pattern of thinking by others that came before them!

Some mention other dimensions co-existing with ours which others scoff at. Several decades ago Albert Einstein stated nothing can go faster than light! And no one disagreed with him, yet now scientist have discovered Quarks which move at velocitys faster than light!!

Soon some one will discover time travel or teleportion or even a cure of all diseases which will be so nice!

What I would like to know is tho if Global warming is going to lead to the next Ice Age or the next Global flooding!?? And since all this did occur thousands of years ago it should be no problem for our modern scientists to prove now!??
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:51 PM   #35
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

they already have proven that its going to happen, its the fucktard bible thumping evangelicists that home skool their kids and teach them that its not real! these people are the most dangerous in america, they have about 35 to 40% of the vote! THEY WORSHIP POSTERS AND CUTOUTS OF BUSH THEN 10 MINS LATER TELL THEM NOT TO WORSHIP FALSE IDOLS, AND WHAT DO THEY DO NEXT? GO BACK TO THE DAMN CUTOUT AND START SPEAKING IN FUCING GIBBERISH!!!(this really happened, saw it on the documentary jesus camp)

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 05-03-2007, 06:12 PM   #36
Hellcat
At Rest

Quote:
Thats the point...science is investigative, is open minded, will adapt to discovery...will continue to push humanities knowledge and ability to understand that which might have once seemed "mysterious and mystical". Science proved we went round the sun, not the other way...oooooh spooky...
no, we cant cure the common cold, but we've discovered the cure for so many diseases and conditions I cannot begin to list them here. Even though most religions were dead against things such as autopsies...

Pure belief and its inevitable deriviative religion...does none of that. In fact, it does quite the opposite. It limits and destroys intelligence. It demands a slavish consent to what is being lectured as "FACT" which you dare not debate lest eternal damnation seeks you out...

Edited...in MY opinion.

An opinion which i have to say I share

Quote:
Originally Posted by sindyloo
Firstly Poke!!

Secondly...Scientists can’t explain planetary magnetism? Ok well lets start with the basics Sindy..

The planet on which we are on right now has a magnetic field, now this field has both a North and a South pole and is known as the dipole field, and just to confuse you the North magnetic pole is located just off Antarctica… which as im sure your aware is in the South!

The Earth’s magnetic field is composed of a billion amp electric current that circulates through the planets liquid metal present in the outer core of the Earth. I should perhaps point out that the liquid metal outer core stretches from the solid metal inner core about a quarter of the radius of the earth to the rocky mantle which begins roughly half way from the core to the surface. Incidentally this magnetic field interacts with charged particles that come from the sun and creates the Auroras that circle the polar regions. Now when molten rock…which has iron deposition…begins to cool in the presence of this field, they take upon themselves something called the magnetic field direction. Now we can look at this magnetic trace field that is recorded into the rocks in order to find out the magnetic field of the Earth in the dim distant past… a phenomena called the Paleomagnetic Field.

It is this recording that shows the magnetic field of the Earth isn’t stable, far from it, it has flipped it’s direction many times over in the planets long history. This flipping of the poles tends to occur after a time span of several hundreds of years, this reversal isn’t regular but rather has an element of chaos to it… in the measurements that has been extrapolated from volcanic rock that has been recovered from the Pacific Ocean they have discovered that the flip takes a few thousand years to accomplish and that the last time this magnetic shift occurred was nearly 80,000 years ago… though on two occasions it hasn’t flipped for nearly 10 million years.

This magnetic field isn’t restricted to the Earth as it actually extends into space…. Something that is known as the Earths magnetosphere, this sphere traps the charged particles that are emitted from the sun in to major areas known commonly as the Van Allen radiation belts.

This is of course...only my opinion

Last edited by Hellcat; 05-03-2007 at 06:20 PM.
Hellcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #37
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Just to but in here if I may:

Science is the statement and conclusion of fact.

Religion is the belief of an idea and being based on faith.

I'd also like to add here that I am a very strong Catholic and one of the thing I posses is respect for other peoples opinions, and so "dashrendar44" I would apreachiate it if you didn't generalize a group of people by a documentry you saw, because if we all did that I would believing that:
all Americans are idiots - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XvwkDXaCy4

But I know that is not the truth.

Don't believe everything you see on tv, being "media smart" is nothing to be proud of.

I happen to know a member from the Evangelical fate who gave up his holidays to go to India with his church and help people suffering from lepersy build homes.

So a bit of respect please?

On the subject of the supernatural, I believe in spirits, I try not to get involved for I do not feel it is smart after hearing bad things from other people.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 06:30 PM   #38
dashrendar44
Kamina

i wasnt generalising about the religious, or the christion, i specifically stated the sect, and intercut into the film are many startling figures about them.....and my aunt and uncle are evangelical, and i have confronteed them about this and theyve admitted to a lot of it(theyre canadian so no cardboard worshipping fer them :P) im simply stating that this is a common practise/belief held by a collossal amount of the voting majority of one of the most powerful nations on earth.....my omment wasnt made to generalise, it was meant to show how easily all our science can be lost due to a group of people that have been fucked by the system into voting and thinking this way, if they dont believe in global warming theyll do nothing to prevent it! its like, fer every 1 sensible person in america there are 3 who dont believe it and only further destroy our planet, its god awful.....well, so is all religion XDD

Old 05-03-2007, 07:35 PM   #39
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellcat
An opinion which i have to say I share

Firstly Poke!!

Secondly...Scientists can’t explain planetary magnetism? Ok well lets start with the basics Sindy..

The planet on which we are on right now has a magnetic field, now this field has both a North and a South pole and is known as the dipole field, and just to confuse you the North magnetic pole is located just off Antarctica… which as im sure your aware is in the South!

The Earth’s magnetic field is composed of a billion amp electric current that circulates through the planets liquid metal present in the outer core of the Earth. I should perhaps point out that the liquid metal outer core stretches from the solid metal inner core about a quarter of the radius of the earth to the rocky mantle which begins roughly half way from the core to the surface. Incidentally this magnetic field interacts with charged particles that come from the sun and creates the Auroras that circle the polar regions. Now when molten rock…which has iron deposition…begins to cool in the presence of this field, they take upon themselves something called the magnetic field direction. Now we can look at this magnetic trace field that is recorded into the rocks in order to find out the magnetic field of the Earth in the dim distant past… a phenomena called the Paleomagnetic Field.

It is this recording that shows the magnetic field of the Earth isn’t stable, far from it, it has flipped it’s direction many times over in the planets long history. This flipping of the poles tends to occur after a time span of several hundreds of years, this reversal isn’t regular but rather has an element of chaos to it… in the measurements that has been extrapolated from volcanic rock that has been recovered from the Pacific Ocean they have discovered that the flip takes a few thousand years to accomplish and that the last time this magnetic shift occurred was nearly 80,000 years ago… though on two occasions it hasn’t flipped for nearly 10 million years.

This magnetic field isn’t restricted to the Earth as it actually extends into space…. Something that is known as the Earths magnetosphere, this sphere traps the charged particles that are emitted from the sun in to major areas known commonly as the Van Allen radiation belts.

This is of course...only my opinion
OK HC, you start talking to Sindy about flux integrals, and I'm outta here
Old 05-03-2007, 07:47 PM   #40
Hellcat
At Rest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiz
OK HC, you start talking to Sindy about flux integrals, and I'm outta here
i think that talking about the Transitional State theory and the part that flux integrals play in it may be going just a little further off the beaten track than we already have