Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-20-2007, 03:10 PM   #41
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

I grit my jaw tightly as you move onto the sofa with me, grabbing my ankels and dragging me toward you, keeping my legs spread and held out of the way as you place them upon your shoulders. Staring back numbly into your eyes at your words, i prepare myself for your entrance, releasing a cry of pain and disgust as you force yourself inside of me.

Susie releases a scream, demanding that you stop, watching in horror as the stranger slams himself into me before turning her head sharply to the side, not wishing to watch my taking - which is a relief to me.
Old 10-20-2007, 06:11 PM   #42
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)

My cock pulses with excitement, deeply inserted in your tight pussy. The sensation is wonderful... because of your fear and pain, your vaginal muscles are hard and tight. The canal is hot, not yet perfectly lubricated, but delicious. You were not a virgin, but it's clear that your pussy has seen only few cocks, maybe just one, and surely not massive as mine.

Susie again tries to be strong and to avoid watching your penetration... but I know she will not be able to resist when she'll hear your moanings of pleasure. Because now I'll concentrate my efforts in making you cumming against your will.

I start to move up and down inside your body. Slowly, not hurting you, but instead trying to push my cock against your g-spot. And at the same time, with my finger, I start to rub gently your clit. The other hand comes down on your left nipple and massages it rhytmically. I know that you will not be able to resist for long.
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:10 PM   #43
Torn_Innocence

Turning my head to the side, away from you as i shudder against the sofa, feeling your cock buried in my dry, tight pussy. I'm expecting you to get on with whatever you have to do, my hands gripping the cushion beneath me. To my horror, however, you seem to be intent to make my body respond to you and my hand instantly moves to grip your hand as you begin to rub my clit, the other grasping the hand that's massaging my nipples. "What are you doing?! Stop it!" i hiss, trying to pull your hands away.

However, your actions are having the desired affect, my nipples drawing into tight peaks and my passage beginning to moisten, "Stop it..stop it.." i hiss desperately, trying to escape you.

Susie closes her eyes tightly, keeping her head turned and trying to keep herself from looking to keep what little was left of my modesty.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:05 PM   #44
Gio

"Relax, honey. You cannot avoid it."

I ignore your hands trying to push me away. They are not strong enough and, besides, in a few minutes they will lose every will. I feel your natural lubrication starting to flow, and I double my efforts. With my right thumb I squeeze your left nipple in synch with your breath. At the same time, your clit is rubbed in slow, circular motions.

Up and down, up and down.... with each stroke, my cock enters deeply inside you. "You like it" I whisper, like an hypnotic song into your ear. "Yes, Linsay, you like to be fucked this way... Tell me to continue.... tell me to go faster..."
Old 10-31-2007, 04:05 PM   #45
Torn_Innocence

Your words only seem to further my misery and i release a whimper, trying to remove your hands and push you away, but you are stronger than i am. Your movements are driving my body into response, leaving my helpless to fight the feelings that begin to build between my thighs. "Stop it.." i hiss, not about to beg or plead with you in either direction.

I attempt to lash out at you, forgetting about my sister for the time being, feeling my juices flow still further.
Old 11-01-2007, 06:28 PM   #46
Gio

I stop your hands, forcing them over your head, pressed against the sofa fabric.
"Look at her" I shout, turning my head towards your sister. "Susie, stick your eyes on her pussy, or I'll hurt her really bad. And do not worry, she likes it. She is hot and wet now!"

I speed up my movements. Up and down, up and down, enjoying your moans. "She is almost ready, Susie. Now your sister will experience the best orgasm of her life and, believe me, she will scream for more!"
Old 11-11-2007, 12:01 PM   #47
Torn_Innocence

My hands are caught up in your own, forcing them above my head so i cannot lash out at you, straining against the sofa as you continue to force a reaction from my helpless body. Humiliated, i glance at my sister who has turned her head toward me, watching as though hypnotised as you continue to push yourself into me.

"NO..stop.." i hiss, feeling your movements become easy as my natural lubrication flows freely, pleasure beginning to build between my thighs as my body grows hot. "Stop it.." i whimper desperately, straining against your hands as they keep my arms pinned above my head.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:39 PM   #48
Gio

"Look closely, Susie, because she will cumming in five seconds... four... three... two... one.... NOW!"

I push deeply inside you, blocking your wrists with just one hand and sliding the other one between us, so that I can squeeze your clit exactly when I say "now". And I know your battle is lost.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:43 PM   #49
Torn_Innocence

I am fighting with all my might to keep the pleasure that is building between my thighs from overcoming me, my arms straining against your hand as you slam yourself within my, your fingers returning to my clit to squeeze it tightly as you command me to cum. And against my will, i do. My pussy spasming and clamping around your cock as i shudder and arch against the sofa, a strangled moan escaping me as my whole body seems to explode in pleasure.

I can feel my sister's eyes fixed upon me, watching in silence as i shudder and tremble against the sofa.
Old 11-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #50
Gio

While you are completely exhausted and unable to move after the massive orgasm, I stand up and I walk towards Susie still tied to the chair,
"On your feet, honey" I smile, unlocking her manacles. "It's time to join your sister on the sofa".

Susie tries to protest, but I lift the taser in front of her eyes, and she does not resist anymore. I push her on the sofa next to you, and she looks at me with hate.

"Now you will both perform a nice show for me. And Lindsay, you will show me how much you love your sister. Strip her naked, as you already are".
Old 11-13-2007, 09:57 AM   #51
Torn_Innocence

I shudder, eyes closed tightly as i turn my head to the side, disgusted by what had just happen as you pull out of me and move away. Suddenly aware of Susie, my eyes snap open and i drag myself off the couch, "No! Leave her alone!" i screamed, but you had already unlocked her manacles and pushed her toward me.

Susie knew better than to disobey as the taser was held before her, swallowing hard as she was pushed into the sofa, turning and glaring angrily up at you, cursing at you, calling you every name under the sun.

My eyes widen in horror as you tell me to strip my sister and i shake my head desperately, "No...no i won't.."
Old 11-14-2007, 05:28 PM   #52
Gio

"Seems that you need a direct experience of my little toy"

I lift the taser. Susie starts to scream and tries to block my arm, but I slap her hard with my knuckles on her mouth, silencing her at least for some seconds. Then I push the electrodes against your right nipple.

"If you feel this is too much for you, remember that on your clitoris it would be worse" I smile, pulling the trigger for three, long seconds.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:35 AM   #53
Torn_Innocence

I was well aware there would be consequences to me actions, but i could not obey your demands. Eyes widen as you lift the taser, watching in silence as you slap my sister hard across the face, knocking her to the ground. Before i can react i feel the shock of electricty rush through my nipple, drawing a scream from me before you release the trigger. I fall back against the sofa, gasping for breath as i glance down at my sister.

Susie is trembling, lifting her head to reveal that her lip is split, "Please..Lindsay," she whimpered, "Just do it..." she whimpered, and reluctantly i rose to my feet, reaching down and drawing her pj top over her head.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:24 PM   #54
Gio

The young 18yo is not wearing a bra, as I already knew for having carried her in my arms before. The nice surprise is that her boobs are more or less the size of her sister's. But her nipples are smaller and darker.

"Your little sister is grown, Lindsay. Now pull down the rest. I bet you can't wait to have a good look at her pussy".
Old 11-16-2007, 08:57 PM   #55
Torn_Innocence

Susie does not even look at me, her head turned to the side, staring at nothing in particular as her face burns with shame and humilation at being undressed by me before this stranger.

I cast the pajama top aside, waiting in silence as she rises to her feet and allows me to pull the fabric off her hips and down her slender legs. Keeping my gaze as averted as possible, i step away from her, hands clenched into fists of fury and disgust at what you are making me do.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:12 AM   #56
Gio

I smile. The game is very interesting. Susie has very nice legs... and now it's time to complete her humiliation.
"Lindsay" I order. "Get on your knees in front of her, and pull down her panties.... but only with your mouth. Do not touch them with your fingers, understood?"
I sit on the chair, enjoying the show.
Old 11-17-2007, 07:46 AM   #57
Torn_Innocence

Susie casts a glance in my direction at your order, one of her arms already attempting to sheild her breasts from view. We both know we have no choice and with a deep breath she nodded lightly before turning away not wishing to watch me position myself and do what i've been requested.

Casting a glance of hatred your way, i slip onto my knees in front of my younger sister, looking up at her face for a moment before a lean forward. Susie flinches slightly as she feels my breath against her abdomen and then the brush of my skin against her's as i try to grip her panties with my teeth.

With a deep breath, i pull down, feeling the material hold for a moment before sliding from Susie's shapely hips, and down her legs. My eyes close swiftly as i find myself face to face with her pussy, pulling the panties down until they were free to fall the rest of the way. My sister's hand had instantly fallen in front of her, sheilding her pussy from view. She's shaking but i can't tell if it's out of fear or the cold.
Old 11-17-2007, 08:20 AM   #58
Gio

"Excellent"
I nod with satisfaction. "You two really love each other, right? It's time to prove your love. Susie, lay down on the sofa. And you, Lindsay.... you will sit on her face. Let her have a good look of your pussy! Then she will show you hers..."
Old 11-17-2007, 10:06 AM   #59
Torn_Innocence

I stare at you in disbelief, glancing at my sister and then back at you, "No...no way, i'm not doing that! You're sick you know that...sick!!" I'm finding it difficult to control my disgust and anger, glancing back at my sister who has backed away from the both of us, her obedience ceasing when it came to your demands.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:32 PM   #60
Gio

This time I do not waste time with the taser. I just slap you hard on the face like I did before with Susie. Then I grab your hair to prevent you to fall on the ground.
"On the sofa, bitch" I growl, towards your sister. "Otherwise I will stick the taser inside her pussy and I'll turn it on until batteries will go dry."