Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2007, 11:55 AM   #41
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

You must have expected me to lash out for i don't seem to make any contact with your body. Not wasting anytime, i scramble out of the trunk, desperate to get away from you, but the instant my feet touch the ground i feel your arms encircle me, drawing me tight against your body. I struggle and kick with all my might, desperate to get away from you as you drag me across the hard concrete floor, screaming for you to let me go.

With all my wild attempts, you out-strengthen me, trying my hands together and fixing them above my head, pulling me upward so that only the tips of my toes meet the ground. Frightened eyes fall upon you as i struggle against the ropes, tears beginning to spill down my cheeks. "Let me go..please.."
Old 11-11-2007, 12:03 PM   #42
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She pleads for me to let her go, but I simply stare at her body, hanging like a piece of meat above my floor. She kicks desperately trying to find purchase for her feet.

I step in behind her, and slowly, almost gently stroke my hand up and down the side of her hips. "Shhh baby, be quiet. HOw do you want it? ROugh or gentle?" I whisper in her ear.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 12:12 PM   #43
Torn_Innocence

My pleas don't seem to have any affect on you, your hungry lustful gaze fixed upon my helpless body, strung up before you. Swinging uncomfortably, i strain to gain purchase upon the floor, the ropes pulling at my arms and shoulders, forcing me to remain upright. As you slip from my view, i turn my head, desperate to try and locate your again, flinching away as you hand siddenly comes in contact with my body.

My eyes slide shut, tears pricking the insides of my lids as i tremble violently beneath your hands, your hot breath rushing against my neck. "Please.." i whimper fearfully, "Please don't hurt me.."
Old 11-11-2007, 12:28 PM   #44
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Oh, I won't hurt you, much." I whisper into your ear. I then begin to lightly kiss and suck on your neck. My hand slides down your back, slowly rubbing the skin until it ends between your thighs, I stroke gently at the tender flesh.

"You want me inside you again, don't you? Beg me to fuck you again."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 12:33 PM   #45
Torn_Innocence

Jaw clenches as i feel your lips against my neck, causing me to shudder against the ropes that hold me upright. I feel your hand slip against my skin, trailing down my back and between my thighs, squirming against the ropes as a whimper of fear escapes me. "Stop..please stop.." i beg, not wanting you anywhere near me nor wishing to beg you for anything but my freedom.

Squirming helplessly against the ropes, i try to escape your hand, squeezing my thighs tightly together, which only results in trapping your hand against me.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:44 PM   #46
alg9
Privileged Member

I growl at her defiance. Angrily, I pull my hand away from her body and step back. "IF that's how you want to play it, I am more than willing."

I wander back to my special table, and grab a whip, walking back behind her, staying out of her line of vision. I silently uncoil it behind her, ignoring her shouts demanding to know what I am doing.

The first lash across her back shuts her up.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 12:48 PM   #47
Torn_Innocence

I feel your hand pull away from my body and your presence ease backward, leaving me alone, swinging lightly upon my rope. Your words instill terror within me, my head turning, body twisting in an attempt to see where you are and what you are doing.

"Where are you? What..what are you going to do?! Answer.." my words are cut off as leather bites against the soft skin on my back, causing my body to flinch beneath it's cruel touch as i release a cry of pain, fingers drawing into fists above my head.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:59 PM   #48
alg9
Privileged Member

I enjoy her first scream of pain, watching her body clench up in agony. I strike her hard twice more, causing her entire body to sway slightly on the hoist. I stop and walk back towards her, rubbing the handle of the whip against her body. "You aren't going to disobey again are you? Now do you want me to fuck you again?" I ask.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 01:02 PM   #49
Torn_Innocence

The next two lashes draw further cries of pain from my lips, body clenching and rippling with pain as the cruel leather bites against my soft flesh. I sway there uncomfortably, eyes closed tightly as i prepare myself for the forth blow but nothing comes. Instead i feel something rub against my body, flinching away from it in fright as i hear your voice close beside me.

Tears are gathering in my eyes again, caught between a rock and a hard place as i try to decide which i'd prefer - the whip or your cock. Shuddering i bow my head, "yes.." i whisper weakly.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:18 PM   #50
alg9
Privileged Member

I lean in, "What was that, I'm not sure I heard you, yes what?" I ask, revealing in her defeat and the humilation that she must be experiencing. I trace the handle down your body and slowly shove it up between your legs, rubbing it around your sex, in anticipation of my next entry.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 01:28 PM   #51
Torn_Innocence

My eyes are tightly shut, jaw clenched as i feel you lean in, your hot breath against my neck as you question me, fingers curled into fists. I shudder as i feel the handle move over my body, forcing it's way between my thighs and against my sex causing me to whimper and flinch away from it. "Yes..i..i w-want you to f-fuck me again.." i stammer weakly, speaking a little louder than before.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:34 PM   #52
alg9
Privileged Member

"Better" I start to kick your legs apart, positioning myself between them. I rest my hands on your hips, holding you steady while I line myself up with you. With a single brutal thrust, I am inside you again. One hand wraps around your hips, and the other begins to maul your tits.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-12-2007, 10:39 AM   #53
Torn_Innocence

A weak whimper escapes me as you kick my legs apart, closing my eyes tightly as i tilt my head backward, trying to imagine that this is nothing but a terrible nightmare. Your hands shirt to rest upon my hips, feeling the head of your cock rub against my entrance as you line yourself up.

Suddenly you thrust yourself inside me, drawing a strangled cry of digust and pain as you wrap and arm round me, holding me still as you thrust deeply into me while your hand cruelly mauls and gropes my breasts.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:13 AM   #54
alg9
Privileged Member

I grunt as I thrust into her, going as hard and deep as I can from behind. I continue to maul her tits, pinching at the tender flesh, enjoying the gasps and whimpers that my actions are drawing from you.

Panting frantically, I lean my head next to her, and and begin to nuzzle at her neck. "It feels so good, doesn't it? You are my slut, admit it."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-13-2007, 10:04 AM   #55
Torn_Innocence

I'm determined to hold my body in check, not allowing your actions to draw any drop of pleasure from me, gritting my teeth tightly as i focus upon the pain your are causing me - the pinching of my flesh, the rough thrusts that drive you deeply into me.

Shuddering as i feel you nuzzle my neck, i turn my head ot the side, eyes closed tightly, "No...no..." i whimper, praying that some how i'll be rescued from this man.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:14 AM   #56
alg9
Privileged Member

I growl when she denies it feels good. I bite down on her neck, hard, causing her to scream. I up the intensity of my thrusts, my arm around her waist the only thing keeping her nubile body from swaying in time with my pounding cock.

"You're a slut, and you love it! Admit it, you worthless whore!"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-13-2007, 10:23 AM   #57
Torn_Innocence

My eyes snap wide, lips parted in a scream as you bit against my neck, punishing me for refusing to say that i like it. You pick up your pace, my breats bouncing in time to your harsh thrusts as you demand me to admit i like it. "No..i'm not.." i whimper, determined not to give into you.
Old 11-13-2007, 11:02 AM   #58
alg9
Privileged Member

My first thought at her defiance is a flash of red hot anger. She is a slut no matter what she says. I know that I have to get her to admit this. I coil the whip, that had remained in my hand, around her neck, pulling tightly. The sudden lose of air causes her to thrash wildly, and her pussy to clamp down on me, making my harsh thrusts more painful for her, and better for me.

"Say it."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-13-2007, 11:10 AM   #59
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen in alarm as i feel the leather encircle my neck and pulled tight, cutting off my oxygen supply. Unable to lower my hands and try to pull it away, i thrash wildly in panic, straining for air. When i reach the point that i'm sure to pass out, i rasp what you have asked, "I-i'm a slut.." i hiss, my face flushing red as i strain for oxygen, writing and thrashing against the chains that hold me upright.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:38 PM   #60
alg9
Privileged Member

"Yes, yes you are" I tell her as I loosen the whip around her neck, but keeping it wrapped for easy choking access.

"You like it rough don't you?" I ask as I slow my thrusts, pulling my cock almost completely out of her pussy before slamming back in as hard as I can.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her