Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-23-2007, 12:16 PM   #1
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless
Default Dance Club Tragedy! (Anyone can join as Victim or Rapist)

The dance club was bumping, and the music was thumping. Suddenly there was shots, and the music stopped. There was screaming, but when people would try to go to the door, it was blocked off by a group of men. The leader of these men were named Seth. He was holding a gun. "Everybody on their knees!" He yelled. He wore a long black trench coat, and had on a black shirt, a black ski mask, and long black baggy pants. He held an AK-47 in his hand.
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:11 AM   #2
Bad Man
Privileged Member

Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bad Man has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cover one of the other exits, next to a table full of girls at what appears to be a college bachelorette party....I hold up my Mac-10 and smile..."Anybody wanna get shot?"

I look at Seth quickly and point to the table with 5 or 6 girls...he gives me a thumbs-up ...and says..."They're all yours, bro!"
Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 02:25 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It took only a few second to register that guns had been shot, even as I was happily engaging with the thumping techno on the floor. There were screams everywhere and we all hit the floor.

A group of girls by the door, college girls it seems, were nonsensically hysterical.

My mouth is dry, but nows not the time to lose it. I feel sorry for them as one of the guys begins tormenting them with the tip of his gun. O Kay.. so hes got some issue with these girls.. its probably a bachelroette party prank by one of those frat boys right????

All the same.. I don't need this shit ruining my buzz.. I think Ill just crawl into the ladies room and lock myself in the cubicle with the nice big window. Fucking kids!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)

((Bad Man, please don't play my character, I know you want to get the RP going right as you post, but it's annoying.))

Seth sees a girl trying to escape into the bathroom, and does a motion, some people in the group started to block out the bathroom, and Seth started walking up to the girl, slowly.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:34 AM   #5
drmephisto

I approach another exit with my modified AR-15 pointing menacingly at the crowd. It is enough to get the point across, not to mention my black ski mask, black fatigues and black trench coat.
Old 03-28-2007, 04:24 PM   #6
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

"hey seth" i said "can i have frist choice" i was loaded with a machine gun and my cold .45.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 04:38 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sense eyes on me and I freeze without turning around. Yep... seems everyones gone quiet. I lay down flat and put my face down hands on the back of my head. Squeezing my eyes shut I pray that nothing bad happens to me for this.
Old 03-28-2007, 08:42 PM   #8
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Sorry, dude, I've already got this one." He said, motioning to Gaggirl. "I'll let you guys fight over the next one." He said, and then puts a foot on Gaggirl's ass, and leaned down, grabbing a handful of her hair. "Hey, there, babe." He said, with a grin.
Old 03-29-2007, 12:01 AM   #9
goodboy
Privileged Member

goodboy has initial reputation

I decide to remain on guards outside (with my loaded Minimi hidden inside my jacket) for the first part of the action.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:23 AM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

This one?

Oh please let that not be me, I whisper fervently to the ground. Please PLEASE do not let that be me!

He puts his military boot on my butt, pushing my pelvis into the cold hard floor, the silver sequins crunching against the concrete.

Suddenly he reefs my head back and my scalp screams. My hands are already there as I cry out indignantly. "Ow!" And did he call me babe??

another cry catches in my throat as I wonder if thee are frat guys or something more sinister.... and hes not letting go
Old 03-29-2007, 08:32 AM   #11
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Heh... these rave bitches always have the sexiest clothes." He said. He then pulled her up, to her feet, and puts his gun up. "If you hit me, you will be shot, you understand?" He asked, and then moved his arms around to her top, and rips it off, leaving her bra in view, and then did the same to her bottom, and looked her over.
Old 03-29-2007, 06:04 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

I gasp. mouth hanging open wide in stunned surprise. How dare some stranger come in and tear off my stuff in FRONT of everyone! I squirm on the spot and try to cover myself up, looking at the wreckage at my feet and the guys gun, and finally his eyes. The guy just stares at me in my diamonte bra and silver lacy hipsters
Old 03-29-2007, 06:37 PM   #13
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He grabs her by the hair and forces her over the railing from the dancefloor to the lower floor where you buy drinks. After that, he grabs so handcuffs and cuffs her hands to the railing, then pulls her hipsters down, and starts rubbing her panty-covered ass.
Old 03-29-2007, 10:53 PM   #14
goodboy
Privileged Member

I am still on the lookout for someone coming to join the party now.
Old 03-30-2007, 02:58 AM   #15
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

I was in the ladies room when I suddenly heard the noices, I opened my door just a small bit to see what was going on, why didnt I hear the music anymore.
I'm shocked to see the men, I cant be mistaking, they have guns, I see one of the girls coming my way but she is caught before she reaches the door, I now see the man coming for the toilets, I decide to go in one of the cubicles and lift my legs, not locking the door, hoping they wont know i;m here

Last edited by Nightwish; 03-30-2007 at 03:01 AM.
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 03:17 AM   #16
drmephisto

I notice a crack of light at the ladies room. I decide to head over to investigate. I slowly open the door and look inside. All the stalls are open, ok no other....wait what is "Hello little lady (to Nightwish), I think you should join us out in the clubroom," I say as I swing my gun toward the door.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:57 AM   #17
Minki

Minki has initial reputation
Arrow Minki

What the hell was going on?! One second she was grinding away upon a friends thigh to the song Promiscuous by Nelly Furtardo with provocative moves and hip sways that her mother had promised would send her to hell as a child and the next she was sprawled out beside her companion.

Groaning softly as she'd felt the ache in her knees from the sudden scrabble of students and friends alike in an attempt to flee and run for the exits. Breath caught at the sight at the first assailant, then a second...and was that a gun?! Mind fuzzing as her vision blurred and she'd lost count of whomever else entered after them. Hazel hues widening as she'd lifted her hands to her head slowly and lowered her face toward the floor hoping upon hope. She could just some how magically melt threw the floor and escape this so called...party.

One night of rebellion and she was decked out on a sticky floor she'd doubted saw the likes of water in weeks. Wearing her best leather skirt, stockings and a tight knit jersey she'd borrowed from her best friend Sue. All evidently ruined. But this was not her concern! ..How was she suppose to get out of this one?
Minki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 08:07 AM   #18
KKM

KKM has initial reputation

She gets out of her club and starts walking towards the club. She sighs, knowing she's running late. As she approaches, she sees goodboy outside of the door, but pays little mind to him. She reaches out to push open the door...
KKM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 11:03 AM   #19
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

shit someone is coming over to look, its not long before i see the barrel of a gun in my face...
I get out of the toilet and pushed into the dance room.
"What the fuck do u guy's want? whats going on here?"
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2007, 02:18 PM   #20
goodboy
Privileged Member

Wow, got my first victim.
As KKM (could you provide a more namelike name for this thread ) puts her hand on the doorknob, I put the gun to her head and whisper: "Freeze."