Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2007, 03:40 PM   #61
Nightwish

Nightwish has initial reputation

"WHAT??? No...you cant do this...I cant take anymore."
I cant control myself...not again...no more, I cant help the tears now welling up in my eyes and roling over my cheeks.
"Please...just stop...I promise I wont tell anyone if you let me go now..."
I hate myself for the pleading tone coming out of my mouth I dont want to please him, I dont want to make him feel good but I cant help it, I just want to make this nightmare end.
Nightwish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:48 PM   #62
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

"Can't I?" My cock, still wet from your juices and mine combined, slides easily between your buttcheeks. A hard thrust in is all it takes after that, and your scream to top it off. "Looks like I can!"
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:59 PM   #63
Nightwish

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...."
I dont know what I was expecting...not this, not this gruesome pain...
I cant do anything I just scream into the sheats...I cant even try to kick you, the pain is making it impossible to move an inch...
"Oh...god please...stop please...I cant...I'm..."
Not even sure what I would say if I could speak normally.
I feel my head drifting away...much longer and I might pass out, something I would welcome with open arms right now...
Old 01-31-2007, 04:09 PM   #64
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Moaning heavily, I ram into your ass with full force. Your screams turn me on, and I'm enjoying this even more then the pussy rape. Going totally limp is not a put off, cause your ass cramps up reflexively. You quiet down as I come closer to climaxing. "See, doesn't hurt once you get used to it."
Old 01-31-2007, 04:15 PM   #65
Nightwish

I feel your cock tensing inside me, and I try to relax to make the pain ease.
After a few more tormenting thrusts I feel your seemen dripping out of me and I almost want to thank you when you take your cock out of me.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:35 PM   #66
menace
Privileged Member

Once I am finished, I wipe my cock on the sheets and lean over at you. I move the hair off you face. I'm tired, but satisfied. Still, I can't help wondering...

I wipe your tears with what's left of your top and look you in the eyes "How are you feeling?"
Old 01-31-2007, 05:15 PM   #67
Nightwish

I hear the tone of his voice, no longer nasty and mean, he even sounds...nice.
I cant help it, all I want to do now is cry and he speaks in such a sweet voice that, I dont understand how, I feel different towards him.
He lifts me up from the bed and I put my head against his shoulder...
How can this be...my rapist..comforting me after having abused me, and why do I let him?
Why cant I hate him anymore?
Old 02-01-2007, 08:52 AM   #68
menace
Privileged Member

Good thing you can walk, I don't need to carry you into the bathroom. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up." I open the shower door and help you inside. "you best take the skirt off." I tell myself I'm only doing this to cover evidence, but that isn't entirely true. I don't feel guilty-you had it coming. Still, I can't not feel a bit sorry for you.

Or forget how great it felt to force you...
Old 02-02-2007, 04:40 AM   #69
Nightwish

when I go into the shower I try not to look at you, I somehow feel guilty, like I let this happen, like it was all my fault.
At least its over.
My attacker suddenly shrunk to a human beeing and its true...I dont hate him right now, I hate myself.
Still I feel relieved that its over, you wont get me again, I learned my lesson.
All I need to do now is get out of here...
Old 02-02-2007, 08:07 AM   #70
menace
Privileged Member

I just want this over and done with. After you wash up, I realise you don't have anything on top. Figuring you can't go anywhere, I feel it's safe to leave you alone for a minute while I go to the closet to take one of my friends t-shirts. "Wait here."