Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-14-2008, 03:50 PM   #21
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

With each new bite my cunt spasms a little. Sometimes more intense than others as you explore for just the right spot. You pull away from the one side and look at me shoulder and neck and it lokks like I was attacked...you change to the other side for some fresh meat. As you change the angle of your thrusting cock you start to grind into my clit aswell and you start to notice that no matter how much I fight that my twat is getting wetter. You begins to slide through me with a little more ease and you know that my body is beginning to betray me. This only supports your idea that this must have been what I wanted.

My head aches as you repeatedly thump my head against the head brick and the impact seems to lull me into complacency as I am slowly rendered unable to coherently defend myself. Soon I am a lot more like you perfect little fuck doll rather than a victim.

Your teeth sink into what seems like exactly the right spot on my other shoulder and my pussy clamps down as if I were cumming around your thrusting cock almost preventing you from pushing in. You moan loudly as you find extreme pleasure in it and the harder you bite the tighter I seem to get. If I hadn't gotten wet you might not even be able to move your cock inside me.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 04:23 PM   #22
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I continue to thrust forward, moving easier as your juices lubricate my cock and your pussy walls. My hands finally release your head, and it lolls forward. For a moment I wonder if I knocked you out, but I didn't care, just continuing to drive in harder and harder. My cock forces its way past clamped down muscles. I continue to bite and gnaw at your neck and shoulder, with my tongue tracing behind to lick up the blood. The bitter coppery taste dances in my mouth.

But I wanted more of a fight from you, or at least some screams. I pull my right hand back, and punch you once in the side, right in the kidney.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 05:45 PM   #23
brutalize_me

The punch rattle through me painfully. The punch is so forceful and my knees buckle under me. My ass and back slide down the brick a short distance and I would have collapsed to the ground if you hadn't decided to catch me by the hair and hold me there halfway between being on the ground and standing. Tears now pour from both my big green eyes as I gasp feeling pain and humiliation that I have never felt before. You hold me there looking down on me with your head cocked to the side a little. I see an evil little glint in your eyes.

Your cock glistens there, throbbing near my chin with my juises all over it. You lean in slowly and I know exactly what you are going for and think that I am dazed enough to just you face fuck me. As you cock head nears my lips both my hands shoot out to your hips holding you back. Clarity soots through the dazed look in my eyes and I look deep into yours. "I swear to God...I will bite your fucking cock off!!!"
Old 09-14-2008, 05:52 PM   #24
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grabbing two handfuls of hair, I yank back drawing you mouth open. "If I so much as feel the tiniest scrape of teeth, you will never make it out of this alley alive." There are no more words as I place my cock in your mouth.

But I don't thrust. Instead I simply lay my hard cock in your mouth waiting for you to suck. When nothing happens I dig my thumb into your eye. "Suck my cock bitch."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-14-2008, 05:56 PM   #25
brutalize_me

Rather than comply and your you gently into my mouth I tighten the grip with my teeth as you force your thumbs in more violently. I have reached the end of my leash and refuse to go quietly. The more pressure you put on me the more I put on you. I try to give you a chance to 'do the right thing'.

My hands still on your hips keep pressing you away from making sure that if you wanted to thrust you would have to fight me for it.
Old 09-14-2008, 06:11 PM   #26
alg9
Privileged Member

Apparently the thumb in the eye is not enough to make you do what I want. Your hands are on my hips, but I don't want to thrust into your mouth, I want to make you do it. It would be an admission of defeat.

Not removing my thumb, I lift up my foot. Before you can react, I stomp down on the ankle you rolled earlier. As your hands immediately move to the ankle, I grab your wrists, pinning your arms to your sides.

"Do what I want or things just get worse."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #27
brutalize_me

As the pain throbs through my entire leg like a warm wave tears stream down my face. I can't hold them back anymore. The mix of pain and humility is just too much for me to handle now. With my arms pinned to the wall I contemplate my options. There isn't a chance I can let you get away with doing this me and my teeth start close down on the head of your cock
Old 09-14-2008, 06:34 PM   #28
alg9
Privileged Member

I feel the teeth start to close down on my cock, and quickly yank it out of your mouth. Without warning I bring my knee up into your chin. I hear your teeth click together and release your arms. A broad smile spreads across my lips as you slide to the ground, your face landing in a dirty puddle.

Quickly before you can recover, I roll you onto your stomach and straddle your ass. Your skirt is still flipped up over your back. My hands spread your asscheeks. "You are going to wish that you had sucked my cock you dumb bitch." THere are no more words, as my cock slick with your spit and juices slowly forces into your tight asshole.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #29
brutalize_me

I try to scream out in shear pain. Little do you know that my ass is pure and has never been used. But in just seconds you will be able to feel my asshole wrapped around your cock and you will know without a doubt. My scream would have been loud and would have attrackted the couple walking down the street on the oppostie side of the road if not for the puddle that my faced layed in. Rather that a full blown scream all you can hear is the bubbling sound as my voice raises past my lips into the filthy water that has been ther for a few weeks now.

I clw at the ground in pain trying to holdback any further screams. I hate the idea of you knowing that I am as humiiated as Iam right now, kmowing that you are taking my asses cherry. My nails scraping along the concrete so hard that they infact snap painfully,
Old 09-16-2008, 10:12 AM   #30
alg9
Privileged Member

I hear the bubbling sound coming from the dirty puddle, knowing that it is a pain shriek. And I had only started to work in, my full girth had yet to invade you and I had yet to thrust. My right hand comes down on the back of your head, pushing it further into the puddle, grinding your nose on the rough pavement.

My hips work forward with brutal thrusts, getting my cock in inch by inch. In the near silence I can hear your nails snap, and I smile. "It hurts doesn't it, you stupid bitch." I slide my left hand under your body and start to roll your nipples.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-16-2008, 10:02 PM   #31
brutalize_me

You thrust again and again and I feel you cock forcing deeped and deeper. My fingers bleeding where the nails have snapped. I try to sceam as you start to play with my nipples but not real soun someout as you have turned my my face into the puddle. I only manage to catch a breath from time to time and I am almost sure I you are trying to drown me.

You pause for a moment as your cock buries to the hilt inside my ass with you alls pressed to my cunt lips. You very slowly pull back and see a thin red line rolling down the inside of my thigh. You have literally ripped me open.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:12 AM   #32
alg9
Privileged Member

The blood trickling out of you is no concern to me. I focus solely on my hips and cock. Now that the blood is starting to lubricate you, I can slide back and forth easier inside your tight ass. With each thrust my balls slap on the walls of your pussy, making the only sound in the alley. ONe hand continue to violently massage your tits, while the other remains lodged in your hair.

But instead of pushing down, I yank back, finally pulling you put of the puddle. I smile as I hear you gasp for air. But the reprive is short lived, as I begin to smash your head back into the puddle and yank it out in time with my thrusts.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-18-2008, 03:55 PM   #33
brutalize_me

You use my hair like reigns and pull my face out of the water. I gasp for air and think I might get some kind of break. You balls slapping my cunts, splattering a little blood with each slap. My face is then plunged back into the water and I gargle. Air again and then plunged back in the water. The stress and fear having a quite an effect. My ass tightening around your cock only causing more damage.

I try to scream from the pain of you mauling my tit but all I get is a mouthful of water and I begin to gag. You don;t care at all and just keep dunking my face in the puddle and fucking my ass. Soon the gagging intesifies and I begin to choke. My face turns red and start to get weak. Totally at your mercy all I can do reach back trying to hide your hips to keep you from fucking me and prey that you let me out of the puddle before it is too late for me.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #34
alg9
Privileged Member

It won't be long now, before I finally finish. The feeble slaps of your hands only serve to arouse me more, because they show how weak and helpless you have become. I even hear you choking and gagging, but I don't stop moving your head up and down. Instead, I press down harder, pushing you under for even longer stretches. My hips continue to work forward fast, destroying your once pristine ass.

Slowly I pull my hand away from your tits, and move it down to your sex. For a moment I only hold it there, feeling the heat and a few drops of blood hitting it. Then I plunge my fingers in roughly and move them about. My thumb stays out and I grind it on your cunt lips.

Finally the moment has come. With a groan, I pull out of your abused body and let my seed spray onto your back and head. I hold you under until every last drop is wrung from me. Then, between gasps of air, I lift your head, and ask "Was it good for you too?" My laughs echoing in the dirty alley.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-18-2008, 08:53 PM   #35
brutalize_me

With long lines of you thick, white cum across my ass, back and leading all the way to my neck and even in my hair I continue to gag. Your hands letting go of me and you cock out of me there is nothing to support my beated body and I collapse to the cold concrete. Finally able to breath freely. My face aches from the slapping and my head is spinning from the constant impacts. I can still taste blood. I have no idea the damage you have done to my ass but I am sure the hospital will inform me fully.

I curl into a tight little ball beside the puddle withmy back against the wall trying to hide my ass from you. The concrete makes me shiver uncontrollably and I sob heavily totally humiliated. The only thing I have left on is the stilletto sandles, laced to the knee.

You can hear my ohone begin ringing in my purse just a few feet from us and I know it is my friends wondering where the hell I am...they probably walked right by the other end of the alley while this was happening to me.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:04 PM   #36
alg9
Privileged Member

As I sit next to you, slowly bringing my breathing back to normal I hear the phone buzzing. I walk over and pull it out of your purse, hanging up on whoever it was. Flipping it open I turn on the camera function and snap a few shots of you, huddled in the ball, naked, and sobbing.

I reach down, and pick up your shirt and use it to clean your blood and fluids off my cock. Then I toss it down, into the same puddle that your face was pressed in. Reaching down, I grab your ankles, making sure to squeeze the one you rolled a little harder.

Slowly, I drag you flat and away from the wall. "Come on baby, I'm not done with you yet."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #37
brutalize_me

As you pull me I roll to my back and moan in pain as you grip my ankle real hard. My head rolls to the side looking almost lifeless. I don;t have it in me to fight you, as the concrete scratches at my back. I head the clicking of the camera on my phone but just tried to ignore and pretend I was somewhere else.

My hair is soaked from the puddle and drags a long wet streak down the alley as you pull me away from the wall. But you don't just pull me a few feet. You pull further and further into the alley. "Where...what...please, please just stop."
Old 09-20-2008, 11:49 AM   #38
alg9
Privileged Member

Finally satisfied that I have dragged you far enough into the shadows of the alley that people on either side will not be able to see, I drop your legs. They fall to the ground with two meaty slaps. Ignoring your pleas, I kick your legs apart and kneel down in between them. With one hand on my cock to guid it in, I roughly slap your tits with the other.

"Come on slut, you didn't think it was one and done, did you? I'm not done with you yet."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 09-22-2008, 01:59 PM   #39
brutalize_me

My head reels from side to side and i scream at the top of my lungs as you swat my tits. One than the other, back and forth. My voice is raspy now from screaming so hard and I will soon lose my voice altogether, but until then the hand that was covering your cock clamps down over my mouth to muffle my screams. Before long both my tits are practically glowing red as you have beaten them.

The whole time you never miss a stroke with your cock inside me. My cunt reluctantly lubed making it easier for you to enjouy yourself as you balls slap my battered ass. You thrust so hard the I am forced to slide across the cold, damp concrete. Soon, as you relentless pound your hard cock into me I feel the wall again on the top of my head and with each brutal thrust you push me harder up against it.
Old 09-22-2008, 04:28 PM   #40
alg9
Privileged Member

I lay between your legs pounding away into you without mercy. The pain that I know I am causing you is a bigger turnon than the sensation of your abused pussy gripping my shaft. My hand remanded clamped over your mouth until I heard your screams become feeble rasping sounds. But I still want the screams, the pain and anguish so evident in your voice.

Still slapping roughly at your tits, I pull my hand away from your mouth and grab one of your hands. I wrap firmly around your index finger and begin to slowly bend it back, wondering how far it will go until it breaks. All the while my thrusts are smacking your head into the far wall.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her