Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-08-2008, 02:30 PM   #61
drmephisto

"MMMMmm, you want to make it up to me huh?" I say looking into your eyes as I twirl your nipples gently enjoying the misery on your face. "Well you did a fine job of sucking my cock before, why not do it again, except this time do it while you are kneeling before me, tied as you are now," I said as she shook her head terrified of the humiliation she would feel.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:31 PM   #62
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slowly drop to my knees before my rapist and I look up at him tears of shame running down my red cheeks. My stomache turns as I look at his semi-hard cock coated with our juices as well as a string of cum hanging from it.

"Ewwww?? its all dirty!" You laugh as you smile down at me, and you move your messy cock against my face. After smearing my face you slap my cheeks with your stiffening prick. "Come on Girl? get to cleaning my cock!?"

As my tongue and lips start moving over your stiffening cock, tears of anger run from my eyes as your hands move over my head.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 08:34 AM   #63
drmephisto

While the sensation of a hot bitch sucking my cock feels wonderful, the satisfaction is best because it is causing you anguish. "Ohhhh nice baby, very nice, I ought to piss you off more so you say things that I can punish you for," I say laughing at your despair.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:29 AM   #64
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I shiver in fear as I move my head back and forth on his hard thick cock. Helpless like I am, if he starts to deep throat me....I wont be able to stop him.

And choking, gagging on this strangers prick will be so humilating. Mostly being used by him as just a warm wet sex toy to shot his cum into! I feel the spongy head moving deeper into my mouth and even deeper? My eyes widen in shock as I suddenly realize his hands arent on my head??
Old 10-13-2008, 12:46 PM   #65
drmephisto

"Ohhhh, nice, I got you on auto pilot," I say as I release your head and you take over the sucking without my force. I do use my hips to rock and roll into you.
Old 10-15-2008, 11:50 AM   #66
sindyloo
Privileged Member

DAMN IT?? Why am I doing this? should bite him...spit it out...but keep at it? Whats fucking wrong with ME?? My tongue lashes under his shaft as my lips pull and squeeze on his thick cock.

My face turns deep red as I keep sucking him harder and faster. Tears roll down my cheeks as I realize the moaning sound is coming from me not him!

FUCK ME??? I am such a Slut!??
Old 10-17-2008, 06:46 PM   #67
drmephisto

I am astounded at how your pace is getting ahead of mine. I have never had such willing enthusiasim even with consenting lovers. Before I know it a wad of cum fires into your mouth. You are startled by it but without missing a beat swallow the entire mess, leaving me with a huge smile on my face and you quite tired. I squat down next to you. "Well my sweet, all is forgiven," and then laugh as I stand up.
Old 10-20-2008, 11:07 AM   #68
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I look up at him unable to answer right away still stunned by what just happened? crap?? he came in my mouth and it didnt bother me....still feel it coating my tongue.

My face reddens as he smiles down at me. I stammer out at last meekly saying...."nnnnnNow wwwwWhat??" Hoping that now maybe I can go free?
Old 10-20-2008, 11:24 AM   #69
drmephisto

I look down on her and she seems to be in a compleatly submissive state. I then squat so I am eye level with her. "Maybe you'd like to come with me and enjoy this money?" I asked her with a sincere look.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:42 AM   #70
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default Thanks for the Fun Doc!

"Hmmm?? well....I think to myself "it beats working and using my body to get ahead in the work place?"

I look back at him with a sparkle in my eyes and a big grin on my face. "Hell why not? Beats working after all. And for being a kidnapper and rapist you were quite gentle? Plus there could be fringe benefits being with you?"
Old 10-25-2008, 09:05 AM   #71
drmephisto

Default Ditto Sindyloo we will do it again soon

I cut you free and tell you to get dressed. "Just remember who's in charge in this arrangement my sweet, and you and I will get along nicely," I say as I stroke your cheek.