Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2008, 12:47 PM   #21
drmephisto

I smile at her looking down at her blouse where her clevage is just beginning to show. "Now you are being a rude guest aren't you," I say as I sit down beside her. Her skirt is a tight one and the hem is just at her knees. "Don't you like me?" I say looking at her face with my eyes looking into here eyes and trailing down to her blouse's top button.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:55 PM   #22
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tears of shame leak down my flushed cheeks as I see where his eyes are going. My mouth opens and closes in shock as I think maybe I said too much?

"Hmmm I I`m sorry Mister? Didnt mean to sound that way!" Can we go please....your Sc Scaring me a little?" My face pales and my eyes widen as shivers run up and down my body now. My breathing increases with my fright.
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:02 PM   #23
drmephisto

"I must say, I think that part of the reason that they were so willing to pay for your return was that some of them were hoping to keep you for themselves," I say as look at the hem of her skirt and place my hand on her knee.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:08 PM   #24
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I gasp lightly at the feel of his hand on my flesh. My leg trembles under it as I try to not move it. Dont want to anger this man that has me so helpless now!

"ohhhh pulllease???" I whisper in a shaky voice.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:14 PM   #25
drmephisto

"I'd love to puleese you my sweet," I say as my hand encrouches into her skirt between her legs which she is trying to keep tightly together.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:49 AM   #26
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I try to keep my legs together but he`s too strong and he slowy opens them and his hand continues up my leg. I hiss in anger and shame as I cant stop him.

Tears of frustraion and fear roll down my cheeks. As my skin crawls from the touch of this strange mans hand on it. I cant stand the look on his face anymore, so I turn my head off to the side!
Old 09-13-2008, 01:00 PM   #27
drmephisto

I take her by the hair and make her look at the hungry look in my eyes. Hungry for what she can provide me now. I make her stand on her bound feet. Her heels make her wobble which adds to the humiliation and feeling of powerlessness she is suffering now. I force my lips to hers warning her first that biting me will cause painful consequences. As she tries to squirm away I pull her mouth to mine and as we kiss my hand reaches behind for the zipper on her skirt.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:48 PM   #28
sindyloo
Privileged Member

I move my hips fighting to keep his fingers of my zipper, but its no use? Shocked I gasp as he unzips my skirt and I feel it sliding slowly down me.

"Mmmmffff" I try to pull away from him as his tongue pushes into my mouth. A feeling of anger and shame shoot thru me as he continues to kiss me against my will. Cant pull away or stop him? Oh My God!?? Whats next I think as he continues molesting me?!
Old 09-14-2008, 07:42 AM   #29
drmephisto

I pull back a bit keeping a firm hold on her hair to keep her standing. "Fuck hot legs babe, it'll be real nice when I get em spread and get my cock down into your tunnel of love,"I say as I begin to unbutton her blouse. "ohhh I love how you squirm baby, just keep adding that fuel to my hard cock," I say as I reveal some nice cleavge.
Old 09-15-2008, 10:40 AM   #30
sindyloo
Privileged Member

My hair hurts from his hold on it, and my face blushes deep. I stop moving my full chest as I realize he likes the feel of my soft full breasts on his hand.

"Oh Nooooooo Dont stop it ....No More uhhhh Buttons please??" I watch wide eyed and in shame as his hand continues down my blouse. His eyes sparkle with lust as he keeps undoing my blouse slowly...teasingly!
Old 09-15-2008, 01:43 PM   #31
drmephisto

I inhale with a deep hiss, enjoying the look of her breasts as her bra is revealed holding her tits together. Her face expresses anguish and a bright red blush. "Please don't do this to me, you got the money, you could have any woman you want," she cried as my finger glided softly across the top of her breast. She froze in terror unable to move being bound hand and foot. Her expression begged for mercy. I of course would grant none. "Yeah, I could have any woman I want, when I want, but right now I got you and I want you,so be prepared to be had my sweet," I say as I open my switchblade in front of her. She squeals and almost looses her balance. I hold her by her hair again and warn her that falling is not acceptable. Slowly I bring the knife down and under her bra strap and pull it up sharply. "AHHHH!" comes a cry of anguish from her. I roll the knife in my hand and repeat the act on the other strap. "Just one cut left to do baby, then we can have a gander at those lovely mounds," I said as I brought the blade under the cup joining fabric and slide the cold steel between her tits.
Old 09-15-2008, 02:13 PM   #32
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Ohh?? please dont cut me??" I stare down in fright at the menacing blade between my flesh. My nipples are very stiff and erect now caused by my fright and the feel of the cold sharp knife against my smooth flesh!

I watch helplessly as the sharp blade saws slowly thru my bra. Tears of shame leak out as I feel my bra parting and knowing my breasts will be exposed to his view and even worse to his use?

"Please Sir?? Dont do this....take the money and go uhhhh please I I wont tell anyone Sir?"
Old 09-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #33
drmephisto

The bra falls away to reveal a fine pair of hot aroused breasts. I take my hand and cup it gently around the firm yet supple flesh that she has. "Very sweet my dear, and now I can use these to make you wet in your pussy," I say trailing off into laughter at her misery. "Don't worry my sweet, I won't hurt you more than needed,"I say grabbing her hair and forcing a kiss on her lips while my free hand kneads her breasts firmly.
Old 09-16-2008, 12:19 PM   #34
sindyloo
Privileged Member

As his lips press against mine again, I feel the heat of his hand on my soft flesh. I stop struggling and only shiver now as he enjoys my body. "Oh GOD?? why me? I did use my body to move up in the company? But this is against my will! He`s Raping ME!!!"

I numbly in shame just stand still as he feels me and kisses me. My mouth opens allowing his tongue in. Shamed I sob loudly as he fondles me and holds me in place!
Old 09-16-2008, 05:15 PM   #35
drmephisto

I withdraw my tongue from her mouth. I feel her tremble in my hands. "You know that my cock is getting excited from having you in my power like this," I said to her. She looked at me and shook her head knowing what would happen soon. My hand slid into her panties and felt her clit. "Ohhhh!" came a welp of despair from her. "Please I beg you please!" she cried. I let her sit on the bed and she was noticbly relieved. I stood in front of her and opened my zipper, pulling my cock from my pants. She looked up at me with fear in her eyes. "You have nice lips my dear," I said to her and saw she understood what I had in mind.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:21 AM   #36
sindyloo
Privileged Member

He shows me what he wants by rubbing the head of his cock over my soft red lips. His pre-cum smears my lipstick, and as tears flow my mouth opens for his prick.

Moaning in pleasure he leaves it just inside as he orders me to tongue it and suck on just the head. Sobbing I feel a hand fondling my breasts as his cock grows larger and stiffer.

The heat is almost burning my lips now and more of his fluid is leaking onto my tongue. My skin crawls as I feel his other hand moving over my head!
Old 09-17-2008, 12:30 PM   #37
drmephisto

I have her breast with one hand and my cock sliding into her mouth. My other hand takes hold of her head by the hair and I begin to slowly slide it back and forth enjoying her humiliation as well as the sensation of her hot lips on my cock. "I'll use your tit to make you wet baby,"I say making her moan, knowing that she will have my cock inside her cunt. Tears stream down her face bringing a smile to my face.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:53 PM   #38
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Thru my watery eyes I look into his evil happy ones and moan in despair around his cock as it saws in and out of my wet mouth. My tongue works at the underside of it while my lips wrap around it.

I sob as I feel unwanted warmth building in my cunt. His knowing hands fondle my soft sensitive breasts, causing pleasure to flow thru them. I moan again as his fingers pull and tweak my large stiff nipples!

Suddleny he laughs loudly making me jump, What the hell was that about??
Old 09-21-2008, 07:11 AM   #39
drmephisto

She has my cock felling so good with how she is sucking it. "Ohhhh baby you are good at this, no wonder you climbed up the ladder so fast," I say to her causing her to react with an angry moan. "Keep your mind on what you are doing and don't get any ideas about using your teeth," I say warning her with a hard pinch to her nipples.
Old 09-21-2008, 06:34 PM   #40
sindyloo
Privileged Member

With a big effort I stop my teeth at the last minute, only scraping his prick lightly with them. Still bound could get really hurt if I bit him hard? My eyes glare at him angrily now as my cheeks burn from his comments.

My nipple throbs hotly from his pinch. I try to put myself in another place...but that fails soon as he starts thrusting deep. His soft head moves in and out of my throat now.

Spittle escapes the corners of my lips as I time my breathing with his thrusts. "Fucking ass is Raping my Mouth?!" I sob in anger and frustration as I cant stop him!