Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-11-2008, 08:17 AM   #1
JulieinNJ

JulieinNJ has initial reputation
Default But I dont want to be a prostitute (one male needed)

It has been 6 months since mom left and since that time dad had his drinking buddies over almost daily. They were rude, crude, loud, abnoxious, heavy-set men who seemed to only talk about the sex they never had with their wives. I knew them since I was little and they were always the same though they tried to keep their language more tame around me but loud voices always filled the house even when I was not near them. As I got older or they got lazier they seemed to not care if I was around or not sometimes even asking me crude questions that I never answered. How could I, though, I am a virgin. Now that I am finally 18, I was looking forward to college but with money so tight that is probably impossible. That is when dad approached me.

He said that his friends always thought I was pretty and as they watched me grow up they found me hotter and hotter and that with my lack of experience and their depravity I would make a wonderful way to make money. I was shocked at the suggestion, I mean letting myself be used by men whom I hated who disgusted me and who would probably be even worse in this situation .. I mean it was out of the question. But he persisted saying we needed the money and that there really was no choice in the matter. I can not say that I agreed but I supposed to I just gave in to his idea.

The plan was to sell 1 of each of my virgin places to 1 of each of his friends. The first would be mouth, the second would be anal, with the finale of the third day being my most prescious of virginities. They would be allowed to call me names, make me dance and perform, spank me and or pull hair and or pinch, and just totally be allowed to be themselves. My only job was to comply and tell them to make it worse, to let go. He said that I would greet each as they requested for my attire but of course what is alraedy in my wardrobe as spending money would be silly when the point is to make it - so there are jeans, skirts, dresses, bikinis, one piece bathing suits, and pajamas, and shorts. Nothing raelly short or slutty as I was never that kind of girl. Anyway, I would greet him in the living room and take him up to my room.

Tomorrow is day 1...
JulieinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I had watched Julie mature from a little girl into a beautiful young women. She resembled her late mother, she seemed a bit shy and reserved, and I never saw her with any boyfriends. I had been playing cards with her dad for ten years and along with the other guys fantasized about what it would be like to have sex with this pure young girl.

Last week almost out of the blue, Julie's dad made a offer to us, he needed some to raise some money and thought his daughter needed to gain some experience. He had a solution to both, he was going to auction off her three virginities. This week her mouth, next her ass, and for the final prize her pussy. At first we protested but when he started with the bidding for her mouth we all began to bid and get caught up in the excitement. I was the winner of the first round and he explained how everything would work; Julie would meet me in downstairs and I would request her attire and then she would go upstairs and change. When she was ready, we would go to the place of my choice and she would do as I requested. The only things off limits were her ass and pussy as they would be auctioned off later.

I arrived Saturday morning at 10 am, as planned and Julie's dad let me in the house and I waited for Julie to come down stairs.
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #3
JulieinNJ

I came downstairs in a tshirt and jeans, still out of my mind with fear knowing what will happen but not knowing what to expect. I didnt know what I would be wearing or even where we would go but knowing that any safety or comfort from being in my own room wouild be gone. I come downstairs and give a quiet Hello.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:43 PM   #4
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I watched eagerly as Julie walked down the stairs to greet me, she stood about 5'4" tall, weighed around 120 pounds, looked to be a 'b' cup, brown hair, hazel eyes. She was wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans, and brown sandles. When she came downstairs she gave me a shy hello while looking at the floor.

I said, "Hi Julie, how are you doing today? I'm eager to get this date started, don't worry about changeing I've already bought some new things for you to wear." I handed her dad an envelope with agreed upon price and said good bye. I opened the door and motioned for Julie to go outside and get in my BMW. I had already checked into a nice room at the Hilton and the room was ready.
Old 05-11-2008, 04:48 PM   #5
JulieinNJ

what did you buy be? i asked frozen knowing what is to begin. Should I get dressed here or at where we are going? Will we be gone long?
Old 05-11-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I replied to Julies question, "It's a surpise but I'm sure you'll think its cute, and you can of course keep it as a present. You'll change at the hotel room. I'm not sure how long we'll be gone, but I'm in no rush." I gave an impatient look towards her dad and I again motioned for her to leave and go to my car. I said, "Lets go Julie."
Old 05-11-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
JulieinNJ

Sorry, you know, I am just nervous, I mean I knew you forever and well you were never nice so ok, I stutter and walk towards the door and out to your car.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #8
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I drove about twenty minutes to the Hilton and led Julie up to our room on the tenth floor. She hesitated to come in the room but I took her hand and gently led her inside, I locked the door behind us after we were inside. I said, "Julie, I've got your outfit all ready in the bathroom. You'll find a cute black skirt, white button down blouse and matching white push up bra and lace panties. There is also a pair of black high heel shoe that I think you'll like. I will pour us a glass of wine while I wait for you to change."
Old 05-11-2008, 05:12 PM   #9
JulieinNJ

Getting to the room my heart was pounding and I froze and could not go in. I almost dont remember his hands laeding me inside until he asked me to go change in the bathroom. I ask if I can drink water instead of wine and I didnt want to start drinking yet as I move into the bathroom. I look at the clothes and start getting dressed feeling even more embarassed as these clothes were more sexual than anything I have ever worn before. I finish and call out from the bathroom that i am done.
Old 05-11-2008, 05:23 PM   #10
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I had poured two glasses of wine and had already started to drink mine. I watched as she walked out of the bathroom and she looked stunning much more like a young women then a teenage girl. I took her hand and led her to the bed and we sat down on the edge. I handed her the wine and said, "I know you asked for some water, but I think this will help you relax and make things easier." I lifted her arm holding the glass slightly towards her mouth to encourage her to drink.
Old 05-11-2008, 06:56 PM   #11
JulieinNJ

Please, I'd rather not, just let me drink some water ok? Please?
Old 05-11-2008, 08:09 PM   #12
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I put my hand on Julie's upper thigh just below her skirt touching her bar skin. Her legs were closed tight and I could tell how nervous she was by how stiff her legs felt. I said in a very firm voice, "No Julie its not okay. Drink the wine. Now."
Old 05-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #13
JulieinNJ

i take a couple of sips and cough not used to the alcohol
Old 05-11-2008, 09:29 PM   #14
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I smiled as Julie complied and sipped on the wine and coughed. I began to rub her thigh with my hand letting it slip just under her skirt. I said, "Julie, finish your glass of wine and get up and dance a little for me."
Old 05-12-2008, 04:48 AM   #15
JulieinNJ

I watch your hand down on my thigh. Why are you smiling at me coughing? i ask quietly as I drink the rest of the wine. I stand up in front of you and bend my knees up and down moving side to side slowly not really know how to dance while not used to walking in heels probably looking awkward and nervous more than any kind of sexy.
Old 05-12-2008, 07:37 PM   #16
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Julie asked me why I was smiling at her when she was coughing and I replied, "It's just that your so cute and innocent." I watched as she tried to dance, it wasn't much of a show but I still was enjoying the fact that she was trying. I stood up and faced her and said, "Julie, you do understand what I've paid for, correct?"

I touched the front of her blouse and began to unbutton it revealing the white push up bra I bought for her to wear.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #17
JulieinNJ

I watch your hands unbuttoning me as I tense up even more, goosebumps on my stomach and blushing in my face. I answer "You paid for me, um, my mouth, right?"
Old 05-12-2008, 08:50 PM   #18
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I finished unbuttoning Julie's blouse and pulled it out from under her skirt. I answered, "Yes Julie, I've paid your dad for your mouth. I was promised that you've never sucked a cock before. Is that true?" I took my fingers and touched her breasts abouve her bra. I added, "You know Julie you can earn a nice tip in addition to the money I've already paid your dad if you treat me real nice."
Old 05-12-2008, 09:06 PM   #19
JulieinNJ

I watch as more goosebumps form along the tops of my breasts scared to look up at you. "Yes its true, I have never done anything with any guy and i dont really want to but i know i kind of have to but you know yo have known me all my life and all i remember is all those crude rough things you talk about. What do you mean by being nice to you?"
Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 PM   #20
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

I looked at Julie and saw the scared look on her face and said, "You know Julie you sure are a pretty girl, hard to believe you haven't been with a boy." I put my hands on her knees and slowly moved them up her legs and under her skirt. I felt the inside of her thighs and then move my hand on her hips on the outside of her panties. I said, "Julie, by being nice to me I mean making me feel real special and maybe giving me a little extra." I put my fingers under the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down her thighs and under her knees and let them fall to her feet. I took my hands out from under her skirt and back to her chest.