Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-09-2008, 01:18 AM   #81
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

[QUOTE=rightidiot;197765]75 MB. 7 Mins playing time.
Quality - Good/ Excellent.

You quoted "I think this is a rape fantasy film. Good if you like to see them handcuffed and spread eagle. Quality is good, and I think the girl is hot, but this may not be to everybody’s liking. Uploaded it because this scene reminds me of an ex-girlfriend and her kinky ways, although she had a little bit more meat on her. Anyway judge for yourself."

Ahem! Just between you and me, you wouldn't have her present address would you? Lol

seriously, thanks for the Russian sniper one. I was going to d/l it once before from another post but because of a bad review about the ending, i didn't bother. you didn't say anything detrimental so I'll give it a go. thanks pal. You can pm me with the address later.
Old 09-09-2008, 02:49 AM   #82
hyenastail

hyenastail has initial reputation

the cats movie is very nice. thanks for sharing
hyenastail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:13 AM   #83
Anno1976

Anno1976 has initial reputation

Thank You!
Anno1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:17 PM   #84
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default 2 Girls get gangraped in a stadium.

Again working on the theme of something different. This is an american film, that I would classify as a rape fantasy which has some unusual developments and may not be to everybodys tastes.

The scene is set in a stadium. 2 girls working in a cafeteria are harassed by some of the workers. They attempt to get away from their sexual advances and only end up inflaming them. Workers then proceed to chase both girls through the stadium, and as the chase goes on, more and more workers get involved. One of the girls is caught momentarily and has her skirt ripped off, but manages to escape.

The build up is soo good, you just get the impression that something terrible is going to happen, soon, but unfortunately the theme changes.

One girl realises, that she cant get out of being rodgered, and decides to enjoy herself, so during the chase she starts stripping off and goading the workers. Eventually, both girls are cornered and brought together and the first girls explains her reasons to the other (about being rodgered), and she too starts to get into the spirit of the thing.

After that it is just a slut fest, as you watch them trying to satisfy 8-10 workers, wondering when are they going to collapse.

Unsually, one girl even manages to get fucked by 2 people at the same time in her vagina. First time I have seen this and I ended up rewind and running it in slow motion (hey - I lead a sheltered life). Anybody know if their is a term for this?

Size: 188MB
Run Time: 19 minutes
Quality: Watchable to good, but small screen.
Language: American English
Theme: Fantasy, sexual perversion

Extended Caps: Click Here.

Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but
NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." posts.

Download Link: Hosted at Megarotic

Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.
Spam my thread at your peril. I will PM you, name & shame, or report you to the mods.

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Last edited by rightidiot; 09-14-2008 at 11:48 PM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #85
tehsolution

tehsolution has initial reputation

thanks man nice stuff
tehsolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 08:23 PM   #86
theanonimo

theanonimo Level 2 (200+)theanonimo Level 2 (200+)theanonimo Level 2 (200+)

About the brazilian movie i believe it's from the brasilireinhas series. I've saw it in the violadas ao extremo special edition. By the way in brazil they speak portuguese. Brazilian is not a language. It's like america, they speak english, not american. Keep up the good work and not using rapidshare...
theanonimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #87
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theanonimo View Post
About the brazilian movie i believe it's from the brasilireinhas series. I've saw it in the violadas ao extremo special edition. By the way in brazil they speak portuguese. Brazilian is not a language. It's like america, they speak english, not american. Keep up the good work and not using rapidshare...
Thank you for that. You are right, but apparently there are significant differences between the language spoken in Latin America and Europe, so much so, that they are classified as two different languages (Translator collegue told me).
Old 09-10-2008, 08:59 AM   #88
invisible

invisible has initial reputation

Thanks! great posts.
invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #89
invisible

invisible has initial reputation

Good one!
invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:17 PM   #90
egoime

egoime has initial reputation

wow very nice thxs
egoime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 01:41 AM   #91
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Biker Rape Movies

I was going to post a biker rape movie, but I thought I better check out if it was still available. I did a search and was amazed at the amount of stuff still available, and thought that this would make an interesting post.

None of these posts have any post protections and links are all valid.Respect obviously goes to the orginal posters,
so dont thank me.

If any of the RS movies get killed, PM me and I will replace the download links.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoggy View Post
Satan's Sadists (1969)
Post link

http://www.megarotic.com/?d=JFA394O0

The "Satans" are a very cruel biker gang led by Anchor. The gang goes to a diner in the middle of nowhere in the California desert where they begin to terrorize Lew and his patrons and his waitress, Tracy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoggy View Post
Wild Riders (1971)
Post link.

http://www.megarotic.com/?d=VHSI43ZW

2 rape scenes in this clip. A 70's biker-gang movie, this one features Alex Rocco doing the raping who would go onto a long acting career including The Godfather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
And lastly for today
Post Link

This is a cut from a movie that for the life of me I can remember the name of

She is jogging when confronted by the biker then chased down and forced to submit eventually not minding to much at all

Preview:

The clip: 48 mb

Rapidshare linked deleted. Reup of an enhanced version can be found courtsey of sparks in his thread reup Ginger lynn biker rape and because of the cats

old link mirrored by RightIdiot: GLRape

thanks

sparks

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0di4c View Post
Ma Mere Me Prostitue
Post Link

Another p2p file about a couple arguing in their car when a biker gang shows up. They are forced from their car and the women is gang raped while the husband has to watch. She looks to be into it but it's an act as we see from her reaction when the guys are done using her as a cheap fuck slut. Nice long hard scene

Old link deleted by RapidShare. New mirror link: Ma_Mere_Me_Prostitute provided by RightIdiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0di4c View Post
Little Orphan Dusty
Post Link

This one has 2 rape scenes. First is the opening of the movie when a bikergang rapes a blond chick who is on the side of the road.

Old link deleted by RapidShare. New mirror link: Little-Orphan-dusty - provided by RightIdiot.

Second clip is when the girl gets raped again by one of the biker members on a stage.

Old link deleted by RapidShare. New mirror link: Little-Orphan-dusty1 - provided by RightIdiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino View Post
Compliment the movie if you think others should download it, comment on it by all means, but
NO - "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." posts.
Spam my thread at your peril. I will PM you, name & shame, or report you to the mods.

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Last edited by rightidiot; 10-03-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 02:22 AM   #92
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default Something weird - a degradation movie

All of the movies on this thread have no post restriction - and all the links are still active.

Again on the theme of something different. This is a really, really weird movie. Scene opens with a woman bound up, watching herself on a big screen performing sexual acts. Hereafter she is roughed up, humiliated and she ends up pleading for more sex. Really, mesmerising when you first start watching it.

The clip is Alexandria Quinn, and the clip is from a Mason movie, it may be Dirty Trixxx 2... - I am indebted to joneric for the additional information.

Size: 89 MB
Run Time: 20 minutes
Quality: Good
Language: English
Theme: degradation, choking, humiliation

NO "Thx", "Thank you", "Nice...." posts.

Deleted By Hosting Site

Before posting, remember the New Decree Rules. To avoid spam posts and to find new movies quickly see: RB Enhanced Search

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:24 AM   #93
mbd07604

mbd07604 has initial reputation

thanks larry 2211 & rightidiot
mbd07604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:12 AM   #94
joneric

joneric is infamous around these partsjoneric is infamous around these parts

That last clip is Alexandria Quinn, and the clip is from a Mason movie, it may be Dirty Trixxx 2...a good movie, by the way, and I love Quinn.

Thanks for posting.

JE
joneric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:08 PM   #95
Wessex
Privileged Member

Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wessex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very well organized tread, i love your uploads... witch on?

all of em... well ok i am mostly fan of suprised girls... but whatever still great stuff.
Wessex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:00 PM   #96
pearljame

pearljame is infamous around these parts

thanks
pearljame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 04:17 PM   #97
kase2008

kase2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

nice
kase2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:01 PM   #98
Mt Thor

Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mt Thor has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default You Tied

I'm guessing by the fact that you linked to You Tied that you didn't have any luck downloading from there. I'm almost certain that I used Real Player for a d/l there several weeks back. Now, no luck. Any ideas?
Mt Thor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:55 PM   #99
Wolf2080

Wolf2080 has initial reputation

Great stuff man. Thanks for the upload.
Wolf2080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 09:00 PM   #100
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Firstly, thank you all for your kind words. I choose to respond in one collective post, in order to reduce the number of posts on my thread. I do not respond to spam posts. Spammers, you will have recieved a PM from me. Please act on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbd07604 View Post
thanks larry 2211 & rightidiot
You should try sending a PM to larry2211 - Im sure he would be thrilled. Click here for his post

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneric View Post
That last clip is Alexandria Quinn, and the clip is from a Mason movie, it may be Dirty Trixxx 2...a good movie, by the way, and I love Quinn.

Thanks for posting.
JE
Thanks for the additional bit of information. I have updated the post containing the video and acknowledged you in the process. + rep points to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wessex View Post
Very well organized tread, i love your uploads... witch on?

all of em... well ok i am mostly fan of suprised girls... but whatever still great stuff.
Thank you for that wonderful compliment. Your thoughtful and well constructed posts have impressed me greatly. + rep points to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Thor View Post
I'm guessing by the fact that you linked to You Tied that you didn't have any luck downloading from there. I'm almost certain that I used Real Player for a d/l there several weeks back. Now, no luck. Any ideas?
I dont actually bother downloading anything from youtied.com, I just use it to research the movies or clips that I want to download from the P2P network.

I did download a small clip and was able to play it in "Media Player Classic" and this is also the program that I use to create the previews/caps that you see on my posts.

Media Player Classic is a freeware product (no payment required) and is avialable here.

In anycase, a far higher quality of this clip already exists on this board. See Ander's thread - Because of Cats 1973 Unfortunately, the upload link has been deleted in Ander's thread. Fortunately, a enhanced version of the same movie is avialable from sparks thread: reup Ginger lynn biker rape and because of the cats

Ander's orginal upload, can still be found here: Because_Of_Cats

Ok, that's it for me know folks. Was going to put another vid on, but too tired and still got work to do. Tomorrow.......

Last edited by rightidiot; 10-03-2008 at 09:43 PM. Reason: restoring deleted upload links