Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #21
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan_haynes19 View Post
I've been having fantasies about being kidnapped, raped and abused for about a year because of something that happened to me when I was 14. I was raped by my female neighbor.
Interesting......that is very rare indeed.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:06 PM   #22
clockz71

clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)clockz71 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat2lay View Post
You've probably met more women with this fantasy than you think. As of this moment, even my husband doesn't even know I fantasize about being raped.
You might want to rectify that. You might be surprised at how open he could be about it.
Old 02-10-2013, 04:33 PM   #23
UK GIRL

UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK GIRL has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK GIRL

As a woman I can't help but fantasise about rape. It's like my body has this huge urge to be pinned down and force fucked. Just the thought of lots of men cumming in me gets me wet.
UK GIRL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 05:16 AM   #24
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Recently Iīve read a lot of articles about sex fantasies. All of them say that rape fantasies are one of the most common in women.
At least 20 % of women. Even 80 % indicates one of them.
So itīs very normal that a lot of us met here.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:41 AM   #25
duracel69

duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)duracel69 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Skype™ to duracel69

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockz71 View Post
Interesting......that is very rare indeed.
Not as rare as you might think. It's just societal conditioning that would have you believe that things like rape, other sex abuse and violence are a one way street with females as victims and males as perps. There is a lot of money passing hands based on that fallacy and the gravy train must flow.
duracel69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:07 AM   #26
leahuk_victim

leahuk_victim has initial reputation

forced sex is a massive turn on for many more than most people think. if you have submissive/masochistic personality traits then rape is anatural extension of that. i don't ever view my feeling as being strange or kinky , just part of my mmake up really
leahuk_victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #27
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

I think it's more of a shock to men than it is to women. It hadn't really occurred to me that a woman would want to be forced as a fantasy - I figured that they would identify it too much with rape in reality and that the idea would be repugnant to them. It was only after I started participating in boards like this that I learned the truth. It's given me not only insight into my own fantasies but I think I understand women in general just a little bit better and frankly, gives me one more reason to admire the gender.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #28
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I much prefer forced sex to vanilla, being chained and flogged all over my body before I'm thrown to the floor for brutal repeated rapes.

It gets me off in a way vanilla sex just doesn't, I'm also fond of group sex and having men take turns on me drives me wild.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 03:05 PM   #29
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I too was surprised over the high percentage of women that have rape fantasies when exploring sites such as this one. It seems that one thing a lot of ladies have in common is the thought that a man desires her so much, that he’d risk prison to have her. To desire a woman so much that you’re willing to risk your freedom to obtain her is a powerful desire.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 11:58 PM   #30
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Years ago, I was seeing this lovely sweet girl. We'd had sex of course, but she came across as rather innocent and naive, went to church, blah blah blah. Then one night, fooling around, bit drunk, she's sat on my lap and she whispered in my ear "Please. Make sweet, tender arse rape to me."

Naturally, I made her regret her words, although she came back for more. Getting directed to this place a few years back really came as no surprise!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:26 AM   #31
EssenceofRed

EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EssenceofRed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've been thinking and questioning lately about kink and how deeply it runs in us. My rape fantasies have been going on for decades and I'm not that old, which means they started young in me. We know this isn't far from norm. So I've been thinking. I have gay friends who insist they were born that way. Personally, I am in the club that believes that to be true. I don't wish to argue that social-religious-whatever-it-is belief here; I'm just saying, what if our kink, or in this case, our rape fantasy works the same way? Being a member of another rape fantasy site for over a year, I have met many friends and read enough threads and statements from men and women alike to know that it doesn't seem to matter if they had actual experience being raped or not. Their fantasies either existed or they didn't, and while in some cases the experience might have pushed the fantasy further, I don't know many people who truly want to be brutally raped for real, to the point where they end up in a hospital or worse (though I'm not saying those people don't exist). On another note, I am also in a BDSM community where I live. I can't get over how common it is for members to have adult children, or children coming of age, who are into similar kinks as their parents, which makes me think there is something genetic to this. You just can't tell me that this is something I developed on my own, out of the blue, before I really even knew what sex was. Not when I've never been a victim, and not when I grew up in one of the most vanilla, Beaver Cleaver homes in America. Personally, I think I was born with the chromosome that gets off on the idea of rape... and being tied up, and being spanked, and flogged, and caned, and whipped, and... ... Is it getting hot in here?

Sorry this is so long. It's a topic that has been percolating inside me for a while... and now I am off to masturbate real quick before work.

Last edited by EssenceofRed; 04-11-2013 at 05:41 AM.
EssenceofRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #32
Abby

Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceofRed View Post
I've been thinking and questioning lately about kink and how deeply it runs in us. My rape fantasies have been going on for decades and I'm not that old, which means they started young in me. We know this isn't far from norm. So I've been thinking. I have gay friends who insist they were born that way. Personally, I am in the club that believes that to be true. I don't wish to argue that social-religious-whatever-it-is belief here; I'm just saying, what if our kink, or in this case, our rape fantasy works the same way? Being a member of another rape fantasy site for over a year, I have met many friends and read enough threads and statements from men and women alike to know that it doesn't seem to matter if they had actual experience being raped or not. Their fantasies either existed or they didn't, and while in some cases the experience might have pushed the fantasy further, I don't know many people who truly want to be brutally raped for real, to the point where they end up in a hospital or worse (though I'm not saying those people don't exist). On another note, I am also in a BDSM community where I live. I can't get over how common it is for members to have adult children, or children coming of age, who are into similar kinks as their parents, which makes me think there is something genetic to this. You just can't tell me that this is something I developed on my own, out of the blue, before I really even knew what sex was. Not when I've never been a victim, and not when I grew up in one of the most vanilla, Beaver Cleaver homes in America. Personally, I think I was born with the chromosome that gets off on the idea of rape... and being tied up, and being spanked, and flogged, and caned, and whipped, and... ... Is it getting hot in here?

Sorry this is so long. It's a topic that has been percolating inside me for a while... and now I am off to masturbate real quick before work.
100% agree!
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #33
GermanChick

GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GermanChick has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GermanChick

I agree too. I think some of us (probably more than realize it themselves) are born that way.
What I was amazed by was the 'quality' of women that were turned on by this fantasy. So many highly intelligent, alpha females that need the control taken away from them in order to get sexually excited. Now, that I've explored this IRL, I'm not surprised anymore tbh, but that is a whole other subject and has more to do with dominance and submission than anything else (which - for me - rape fantasies are just one expression of)...
GermanChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:56 AM   #34
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceofRed View Post
I think I was born with the chromosome that gets off on the idea of rape...
^ Ditto!!! I used to dream about the entire group of New Kids On The Block coming into my room and all taking turns using my every hole, and I was a friggin CHILD!! My God... I was, however, molested/raped growing up. At times I've wondered how many of those situations I "unknowingly" put myself in, subconsciously WANTING something to happen, only it turned out nothing like my fantasy. I wish I had known more REAL men who wanted to RP. My bf will kinda act on it, but nothing to the extremes how I want it. He knows of my past and is afraid to do much at all. Wish there were a way to bring out his kink a bit more without him thinking it will mess me up, lol.
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:03 PM   #35
AdamWantsYou

AdamWantsYou has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to AdamWantsYou

^ Must... not... make... joke about Danny Wood...

It'd be easy for someone like me to barrel in and say, "just open up and talk about it, communication is key, blah, blah" but in practicality it's not like that. It's hard to talk about these things and takes patience.

My wife sort of told me, shyly, what she sort of wants me to do, and following on from that I have done a mostly pretty rotten job of helping her to open up further. More fool me, I know, but I am not great at this and also it's easy for things to get in the way, like life and all that.

Maybe we need a support group for this?
AdamWantsYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:34 PM   #36
FemaleDominant

FemaleDominant has initial reputation

You know it's not just women who can secretly come on here and admit their "I have a need to be dominated/raped" needs, if they have them.

Males can too.

And so women who take some satisfaction in controlling them will be on the board, too. (And you don't even have to pay us for the service.)
Old 06-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #37
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whilst the possibility shouldn't be ruled out, and there have been female rapists here in the past, Parisa with her strap-on is one that springs to mind, this board is heavily weighted on the side of male rapists and female victims.

Though all are welcome, male victims aren't going to get much joy here, except perhaps playing a sort of twisted cuckold to their victimised wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemaleDominant View Post
You know it's not just women who can secretly come on here and admit their "I have a need to be dominated/raped" needs, if they have them.

Males can too.

And so women who take some satisfaction in controlling them will be on the board, too. (And you don't even have to pay us for the service.)

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #38
helene

helene has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlyfuck View Post
as a new member i say hello. I am a man and have never met anybody with rape fetishes let alone a woman, i am pleasantly surprised.
Don't be surprised!!!...:Think about it...if this was a beastiality site, everybody would be Lassie
helene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 02:38 AM   #39
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i don't know aout other girls but i like the danger in get raped and i like rough sex as well WIN WIN.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 03:08 PM   #40
LEONIDOS

LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LEONIDOS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

women are dirty creatures so no surprise really
LEONIDOS is offline   Reply With Quote