Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

View Poll Results: The most arousing part of rape
Slapping 8 8.33%
Pushing 1 1.04%
Saying dirty words 15 15.63%
Tying and gagging 22 22.92%
Grabbing (e.g. by the head or hair) 20 20.83%
Others (please state) 30 31.25%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-22-2009, 06:07 AM   #41
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerslave View Post
Haha... well, she is a lucky girl, I can only hope to be as lucky!

definately an amazingly hot post phtlc
Oh you think so there young lady? Just take one late night walk through the following neighborhood (Role Play Rape) wearing a light skirt and ask for the directions to phtlc street and I will so you the error of your ways.

As a matter of fact, if you were right now taking shelter from a late night storm in the gazebo of a poorly lit park after walking out on your drunk prom date and I suddenly showed up, trying to talk to you while mentally undressing you (that formal dress looks so sexy) and trying to edge closer to you how would you control the situation? As you felt an electric jolt of fear that travelled from your heart to your loins and your legs started to tremor in fear, how would you try to display confidence and act assertive so as to protect your innocence? Be awful if I managed to take from you what you never gave up to your boyfriend.

Did you notice that as we were just speaking I managed to casually slip even closer to you and cut off any exit, while my perverted lear takes on a more cruel lustfull edge knowing that your tight young body is now cornered? Think fast, and stop looking around, there is nobody around to save the day. Your mother thinks you are staying at your freind Julie's house and your boyfreind is passed out in his car 6 bocks away so no-one will be looking for you.

I savour this moment. While my intentions may appear obvious, I have yet to make my move. I enjoy toying with you to let you think you may be able to use your wits to walk away from this rapidly dereriorating situation. I can see that while you are trying to assertively (yet politely) end the conversation and be on yor way (which requires you to step around me), your heart is beating so hard it is visible on your heaving breasts. Your voice is starting to crack and show the fear that you are trying desperatel to contol. I like letting girls like you entertain the hope that they are over-reacting and that I probably won't defile them. Letting them hope that they will soon be away from this creepy man and under the covers at home swearing that they will never put themselves in that situation again.

I am now standing 6 inches away from you and telling you how well your rain soaked prom dress clings to your blossoming body. I comment on what a sexy young lady you are (smiling the whole time).This of course creeps you out even further as it becomes increasingly evident that your worst fears might be coming true.

A bright flash of lightning is followed by a deafening thunderclap (that's right, no one will hear you scream if I choose to do anything), and would you stop looking around....there is no salvation coming!

I have just put my hand on your exposed shoulder (bet you're wishing you didn't go for a strapless dress). Are your eyes sterting to mist? It looks as though your lip is quivering. Why do you look so frightenned. Doesn't my "trust me" smile reassure you?

You are running out of time and have only seconds to try to regain control of the situation, end this unwanted physical contact and let me know that you would like to leave, while at the same time not angering me since I am huge and intimidating.

Your next move may be the only thing that can save your youthfull innocent body from being brutally taken. Think fast...think real fast! What's your next move?

What is your next move?
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 12:25 PM   #42
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Wedding might be alright, it's the honeymoon I'm worried about

Oh I'm disappointed sweety. You know that I'd have you nicely bound and gagged. Nnothing to worry bout at all.
Old 04-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #43
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I chose 'saying dirty words'. The thought of leaning down and whispering 'Shut up while I fuck your cunt bitch.' while I'm taking her from behind *tear drop* it's a beautiful thing.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 06:15 AM   #44
moiamigo

moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)moiamigo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

coming inside her definitely....
or ripping her tights, pulling her knickers to one side and feeling her flinch as I enter her....
hmmmmmmm
moiamigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:28 AM   #45
Shyminx

Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shyminx has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Saying dirty words! while being held down... also taunts like him trying to get me to fight him... Or using my own words in some convoluted way.
Shyminx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #46
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

For the poll I voted for grabbing by the hair. Because making her undress herself was not on the list

Making her do it herself is humiliating.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:25 PM   #47
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Such a short list to choose from...

I voted other... Struggle and Denial.

I will have my way with you. Pleading doesn't work - just fans the flames...

Don't give in, "I'll do anything you want!" - that's a test to make you shriek, "Oh no, not THAT!"...

Squirming while you're spanked - a visual appetizer...

Don't try to get away, I'll catch you and it will just be Harder for you in the end...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:39 AM   #48
nakedholy

nakedholy has initial reputation

anal rape + hearing her screams and seeing her tears!
nakedholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:15 PM   #49
Dasha

Dasha has initial reputation

I voted for the dirty words my rapist/s say to me.
But also the moment when my string is leaving my legs...point of no return you know.
Dasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 07:45 PM   #50
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I voted for "other". For me its the moment of penitration. No going back from there. Thats the point at which I "lose". Once hes inside me I am being raped and thats the part that gets me most

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 09:14 PM   #51
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Well this thread certainly has all kinds of interesting things to read! My favorite part changes so much... I'm not sure I can choose one specific thing.
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:47 AM   #52
MissyB

MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyB has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The complete overpowering of me while the sound and feeling of my clothing being torn. Forced kissing, hair pulling, and the ripping of my lingerie with the feeling of complete vulnerability and helplessness. Yes, these are some of things that makes me squirm! :-)
Old 11-22-2011, 08:50 PM   #53
nera

nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

For me as the "rapee," it's all about the domination. There would be things I don't like about it (even better) and to have someone powerful enough to force me into such submission (oh how I would love to fight back) whether I like it or not is so damn arousing. Maybe I'm just surrounded by too many weak "boys" or maybe I was overfed what a woman's "place" is. Without the domination it sucks. Even regular sex >_> boooo lol
nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:01 PM   #54
nera

nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nera has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
For me it is the raw force and struggle, the passion of holding her down with my weight, my hand pressed cruelly over her soft lips, my knee bruising her soft thighs as I force her open for me.

For me it is the way she writhes and bucks under me, the desperate, aroused, terrified look in her eyes, the cries and wild pleas muffled under my hand. Taking from her the power of speech, reducing her to a hot, trembling, squirming animal beneath me. The feeling of her soft lips under my hand as I hold her captive and take her.

For me it is the muffled little shriek she makes when I penetrate her, the way her body squeezes me.

For me it is the squirming of her, her soft, soft breasts rubbing across my chest.

For me it is the sensation of pressing her down into the mattress or the sofa, covering her and crushing her, sweating and fucking her. She may be writhing under me like a wild thing, but she can't get me out of her.

For me it is the buildup, that date that starts to go wrong, the way her pleas of "no, stop it" get more and more excited and alarmed as it becomes clear what I want and that I'm not going to stop. The way my hand squeezing her soft breasts or sliding between her thighs puts some fight into her.

For me it is the electric joy of kissing her against her will. Forcing my hot, moist mouth on hers. Muffling any protests. My hand in her hair to hold her still. Ravaging her, taking what I want.

For me it is the thrusting, the wild urgency, the pounding into her, the feeling of being raw and alive and feeling her raw and alive and bucking under me.

For me it is my whisper at her ear, the soft touch of my lips by her neck as I call her things, exercising my power over her. "Little girl." Or "little cunt." Or simply the fierce, drawn-out groan, "Mine."

Squirming yet, ladies?

//Ravish
fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu omg i love this place
nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 04:50 PM   #55
rich1

rich1 has initial reputation
Talking

Humiliating her.
Seeing her panic increase as she realises she is about to be attacked.
Taunting her when she makes vain attempts to escape.
Sensing her anger when I initiate touching her by groping her tits.
The sound of alarm in her voice which turns into screaming.

Last edited by rich1; 11-23-2011 at 04:54 PM.
rich1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 07:24 PM   #56
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Being physically overpowered. Tying is for sissies.
Couldn't agree more!
Old 11-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #57
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. When I realize what's about to happen
2. When he cums and I worry that i'm pregnant
Old 12-06-2011, 09:15 AM   #58
SirLost

SirLost Level 1 (100+)SirLost Level 1 (100+)

RavishAGirl and phtlc's posts were so well put reminders of why I enjoy rape roleplaying. Things I read rarely gives me an erection.

The most arousing is definitely the psychological and emotional part for me.

Flashing anger in her eyes when she finds out that I deceived her and her trust is abused,
Tears of fear she sheds when her life lays under the edge of knife held by an aggressive hand,
Flush of shame in her face when she's all naked in front of a man and she's desperately trying to cover her private parts (maybe because I breaked in her house and opened the bathroom door when she was having a shower),
The same kind of flush in my face if that's going to be my first crime ever, I was a good boy before who struggled with his madness and still having remorse for touching a woman in this way,
Her disbelief when she learns that her nail polished toes and soles could be desired by a man to the point of biting and sucking them,
Her shuddering as her most private part of the body is rapaciously groped,
My shuddering with the excitement brought by the bestial pleasures and the fear of losing the battle with my prey,
Her acceptance of defeat, keeping herself on her fours without struggling or trying to escape anymore,

My glory as I know that my seeds are on its way to the ovary of that beautiful woman with whom I mustn't and can't have a sexual relationship,

Ever haunting image of my grinning face in her nightmares, accompanied by the overwhelming body and the sharp, long meat which stole her joy of life from her womanhood.
SirLost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #59
MarcEdeSade
Amoralist Libertine

MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MarcEdeSade has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtmcgirt View Post
For me the most arousing part is, when the woman finally gives in. when her resistance is broken and she realizes theres nothing she can (or wants to) do against it and you can do anything you want with her.
I'd say that the very core of the "sensuality" of rape is:

For the victim, being overpowered by the lust of another, such an object of pure (sexual?) desire that all social humanity is broken and raw animalism unbridled and sated.

For the rapist, the conquest and the pure indulgence of that animal nature. The egocentric moment where "to hell with everyone else, I am taking what I want against anyone else's wishes"

Our primate cousins often engage in what might be seen as rape...females confronted with violence may be quick to offer their genitalia to soothe the angry.

I'd say it is almost a natural state; occasional rape. The thrill of overpowering/being oberpowered is so deep in our literature and psyche, often disguised as "overpowered by persuasion or persistance" the idea that ability to overpower equals some breeding rights is not illogical. Few women would actively pursue a nonspecific mate who would be incapable of overpowering her. I.E. "I"m looking for a guy whose butt I can kick, no questions about it"

There is something primal about it that we all love.

The "most arousing thing" is the nonconsent
Old 12-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #60
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I had to vote other.

While the rest of the selections are all good, for me it's stripping. Either forceful stripping, the sound of clothes tearing is such a turn on, or forcing the vic to strip. The trembling hands, the tearful sobs, the look of helplessness as she slowly unwraps herself to my lustful gaze.

Yeah.... definately the stripping.