Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-24-2011, 07:36 PM   #41
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Sorry to bump an old thread; but this directly relates.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...html?hpt=hp_c2

It appears that some are starting to lift the veil from some of the lesser known, but suspected Nazi horrors. Unfortunately there are still non-believers and those that make excuses for the Nazi's.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2011, 11:22 AM   #42
UK_girl

UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)UK_girl Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to UK_girl

You are right, gang rape has long been a weapon of war. The conquered women and girls being partly a reward for the soldiers, and partly to complete the triumph by impregnating them.

Which does not stop me from imagining the situation - groups of soldiers maurauding through the streets. Trying to protect my family but...
UK_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #43
rosielawson

rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rosielawson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

NICE CONGRATULATIONS
rosielawson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 09:03 PM   #44
mercmonkey

mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)mercmonkey Level 9 (900+)

Not sure whos being congratulated but I'm always happy to see this thread at the top!
mercmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 01:21 AM   #45
Sobek

Sobek Level 9 (900+)Sobek Level 9 (900+)Sobek Level 9 (900+)Sobek Level 9 (900+)Sobek Level 9 (900+)Sobek Level 9 (900+)Sobek Level 9 (900+)Sobek Level 9 (900+)

All war stories are arousing, but I particularly get turned on by those featuring the capture of female military personnel. More and more women are fighting on the front line or flying combat missions, and their capture by sexually frustrated, adrenalin fuelled male enemies can't be pleasant!

Sobek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:28 PM   #46
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I admit that rapes during a war are a big turn on. The thought that the armys that conquered the area come over the Towns full of civilians like a grasshopper plague and rape every women they could find is very hot.
When i fantasize something about it most of the fantasies are playing in the knightmare ages or in the old Rome. Be part of the army and gangraped all this innocent women in the towns or villages and as a roman take some slaves home.

But some WWII scenarios are interesting too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleon View Post
yes, you're right; it's now thought that 2 million German women were raped, usually gangraped in the last months of WWII. The Soviets wanted revenge for their 27 million dead (20,000 every day for four years) at the hands of the Germans - and indeed lots of Russian and Ukrainian girls had been raped by the Germans during their occupation. Moreover, the Red Army was sex starved for years because they were denied leave by Stalin. So, in Germany, for revenge, and for sex, they lit rip. In East Prussia in particular, there was sadistic gangrape, with women often crucified and raped to death. Later on it became more 'casual' - rape for pleasure, or rape for a cigarette (desperate German women half accepted that, as cigarettes after the war were like an underground currency). After the Battle of Berlin in April 1945, a hundred thousand Berlin fraulein were raped and gangraped, so much so that even the Catholic Archbishop gave permission for mass abortions.
I'm a german,but when i read this i hope that the russians had a very good time with our "Fräuleins" and do them really hard and painful to get their revenge. The events of East Prussia let me assume that. This sceanario is a very good source for some fantasies.
In my fantasies i also try to transfer this events in the modern germany, that we lost a war or would be conquered (maybe the russians make a "Blitzkrieg" against us) and the enemy army raped our women like they want.

The thirty year war should be also a good source
Quote:
Originally Posted by Defilen Rekker View Post
That's the war that reduced Germany to a desert and set it back about two centuries - hell of a party!
Two centuries back? Too bad that we can't go back and take some film sequences about the war rapes that happend in this times (or be part in it).
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #47
joetex

joetex has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to joetex Send a message via Yahoo to joetex
Default Japanese POWs?

How about rapes of prisoners of war, such as what happened to women captured and imprisoned by the Japanese during World War II?

There has been quite a lot written about this, and some films made about western women held in captivity and mistreated (to put it kindly).
joetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:41 PM   #48
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
Possibly because rapine, murder and pillaging by the winning side were basically expected in ancient conflicts.
I have often wondered what it must have been like to be in an ancient army and have an entire city spread open before you... totally helpless. Like when Constantinople finally fell to the Ottomans and the victorious army was given three days to do whatever they wished to the populace...

Or when the Greeks finally breached the gates of Troy after having beseiged the city for ten years... TEN DAMN YEARS!! Now you just know that those were some horney damn bastards!
Old 02-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #49
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by death2Uall View Post
Again, it was basically expected behavior in ancient armies.
Expected sure... but damn what fun.
Old 06-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #50
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

This has nothing to do with non-believing. People who say they don't believe this simply deny all horrors of the holocaust. I am German but I don't need so called new evidence. Everyone with a brain knows that within the 12 years of the Nazi regime unspeakable horrors have been committed. And no one can tell me that they did not rape and murder women most cruel and brutally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StalkHer View Post
Sorry to bump an old thread; but this directly relates.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe...html?hpt=hp_c2

It appears that some are starting to lift the veil from some of the lesser known, but suspected Nazi horrors. Unfortunately there are still non-believers and those that make excuses for the Nazi's.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 09:45 AM   #51
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobek View Post
All war stories are arousing, but I particularly get turned on by those featuring the capture of female military personnel.
I have also think about this. A pilot have to jump into enemy territory after plane being shoot down and being held captive. Good source for fantasies.

And not to forget about war journalist being captured and raped. That has happen before.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 04:17 PM   #52
Defilen Rekker

Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Defilen Rekker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
I have also think about this. A pilot have to jump into enemy territory after plane being shoot down and being held captive. Good source for fantasies.
That theme has moved me to fiction before! See : http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=64085

Also check out the stories of Mad Gerald here on RB.
Old 06-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #53
joetex

joetex has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to joetex Send a message via Yahoo to joetex

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElChantajista View Post
I also am into this fantasy, in both word and pictures. Here is a manip I made. I have many more on this theme.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...abcaptive.jpg/
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Arab captive.jpg (27.9 KB, 343 views)
joetex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:13 PM   #54
Azores89

Azores89 has initial reputation

This thread come up at the right time. I'm especially interested in Bosnian War rapes.

It was already brought to international court and some of the generals was convicted. True that both sides used rape as weapon of war but it was more prominent in the Serb side. The aim is interesting, that is to impregnate the women with the seed of their enemies. It's cruel and stays with you forever coz many of the victims reported that the soldiers let them go from the rape camp after they were halfway pregnant so that it's dangerous to abort the pregnancy. Now the kids from that war scattered around not knowing the history of their birth.
It's compelling I could read about it the whole day.
Azores89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #55
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Napoleon: it's now thought that 2 million German women were raped, usually gangraped in the last months of WWII. The Soviets wanted revenge for their 27 million dead (20,000 every day for four years) at the hands of the Germans - and indeed lots of Russian and Ukrainian girls had been raped by the Germans during their occupation. Moreover, the Red Army was sex starved for years because they were denied leave by Stalin. So, in Germany, for revenge, and for sex, they lit rip.... After the Battle of Berlin in April 1945, a hundred thousand Berlin fraulein were raped and gangraped, so much so that even the Catholic Archbishop gave permission for mass abortions.

Spoilsport Archbishop..... Still, I've read that there were 500,000 children born to German women from those rapes (in Germany as a whole). Those Russians didn't mess around.

LordByron23: I'm a german, but when i read this i hope that the russians had a very good time with our "Fräuleins" and do them really hard and painful to get their revenge.

I'm sure millions of Russians cherished fond memories of those young ladies for the rest of their lives..... The other way around, maybe not so much.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:19 AM   #56
Jhonssons

Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)Jhonssons Level 1 (100+)

Excellent thread have to say . Been a lot of talk about historical scenarios . Ideal scenario would be when a semi-large town in some european country is fictionally sieged. after the resistanse is neutralized commander orders more troops to the town from the behind to maximase the gangrape and torture.
Most of the ordered men are drafted and have no combat experience ,they may have difficulties keeping their dinner inside while watching moms and daugters gangraped by hundreds od battlefield hardened veterans before its their turn. they even learn how to hack off tits with meatcleaver and how to shove mortar grenades up in little girls pussies.
Jhonssons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:02 AM   #57
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Like it was said before, rape was always used as a tool of war. Back in ancient times women would usually be used from invading soldiers as a trophy of their conquest. I think Game of Thrones said it best when King's Landing was under siege:
"Do you have any idea what happens to a city once it's sacked? No, I guess you wouldn't, would you? If the city falls, these fine women will be in for a bit of a rape. Most of them will have little bastards growing in their bellies by morning."
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:08 PM   #58
Franky M

Franky M has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonssons View Post
Ideal scenario would be when a semi-large town in some european country is fictionally sieged. after the resistanse is neutralized commander orders more troops to the town from the behind to maximase the gangrape and torture.
I always imagine such thing would hit my town and dozens of troopers would raid my wife in a most brutal gangrape.
Franky M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:48 AM   #59
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhonssons View Post
Ideal scenario would be when a semi-large town in some european country is fictionally sieged. after the resistanse is neutralized commander orders more troops to the town from the behind to maximase the gangrape and torture.
Most of the ordered men are drafted and have no combat experience ,they may have difficulties keeping their dinner inside while watching moms and daugters gangraped by hundreds od battlefield hardened veterans before its their turn. they even learn how to hack off tits with meatcleaver and how to shove mortar grenades up in little girls pussies.
Like the user in the post before mine I would love that this happen to my town. Know that hundreds of soldiers rape and torture the women here would make my decision to run over to enemy extrem easy to take part in it.

And what Jhonssons descripe would be the best way to turn 18 yeasrs boys in real men.
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2012, 03:10 PM   #60
simongirty

simongirty has initial reputation
Default Rape of nuns and pregnant women!

This is from a website about rape by russians during WW2.

In one notorious instance, Red Army soldiers entered the maternity hospital at Haus Dehlem and raped pregnant women, women who had just given birth, and women in the process of giving birth. The future Pope Paul VI. lamented that in Berlin even nuns in habit were raped. Some women lived for weeks on rooftops trying escape violence. Thousands committed suicide as a result of sexual abuse, thousands of underage girls died as a result of violent injury and thousands of girls left pregnant would be left to virtually starve as the Allies blocked shipments of food from Berlin. Scenes of sexual depravity and horror spread throughout the Eastern regions as rampantly as the diseases the criminals left behind. In Silesia, Red Army soldiers embarked upon another horrendous spree of rape so brutal that in one instance in Neisse, 182 Catholic nuns were raped by Red Army soldiers and in the diocese of Kattowitz, the soldiers left behind 66 pregnant nuns. In all German areas taken by the communists, civilians who were not exiled were subjected to brutality.

I get off thinking about all those sweet young nuns being gang raped in all their holes!

I added the link to where this info came from below. ENJOY.

http://historyimages.blogspot.com/20...n-germany.html
simongirty is offline   Reply With Quote