Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2012, 08:04 PM   #1
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rape of Mia Toretto (Fast and Furious)

Well, this is my first attempt at this so I hope you guys find it to your liking.

Part 1

California State Prison, the cell of the leader of the gang “Los Calientes” , Robert Deluga, he was glaring at the picture of Dominic Toretto, the man he deemed guilty of his imprisonment. He was getting ready to leave his imprisonment as the prosecutors, as a result of his gang members murder of the witnesses, were unable to prove the case. His gang was one of the most dangerous of the L.A. area, known for their brutality and their constant raping of women and young girls whom they loved to strip slowly to then start by anally raping them as they loved how they begged and screamed as they felt each men hammering them, one of the things they loved the most was to lay them face down still with their panties on, and the look on their faces as the first man began to undress while glaring at the price under the panties. Each of them had its way of starting the party, ripping them off, pulling them down slowly, or tearing them to the side...

-Toretto will pay for sending me to prison - Deluga said as he drank beer with his men

-Toretto is in panama... - one of them said

-Fuck - he said throwing the can away

-But I know a way to get even... his sister Mia...

Deluga’s smile grew widely

-Who does she live with? - he asked

-Alone - he replied with a smile

-Then we must pay her a visit... all of us... she must be feeling... alone. -Deluga said liking his lips

-Tonight? - one asked

-Oh yeah... I haven’t fucked a bitch in a long time... - Deluga replied

They all cheered in approval.

In her home, Mia was taking a shower, she could feel the water run down all her toned body, her legs, thighs, buttocks, every part of her body felt the warm water, after she went to her room covered with just a towel, from her drawer she selected a white with green stripes panties and slid them up her legs, little did she knew that those panties weren’t going to be on her for much longer and that it wasn’t going to be her hands the ones taking them off. She then proceeded to put on a white nightgown, outside, eleven men began to surround the house, slowly they moved to the back and front door, in her room, Mia was unaware of the ongoings as she laid on her bed doing her college homework, she raised her head when she felt someone looking at her.

-Oh yeah... - Deluga said from the door

Reacting in fear she ran and pushed him aside trying to reach the first floor she was greeted by the smiling faces of the rest of the gang who were quick to grab her and bend her over the table, she squirmed and tugged as they held her hands, Deluga glared as the first pulled her nightgown up to reveal her panties and her ass.

-Wait wait... I think we should do this more slowly, savior it, and such a putita, will taste better in bed, don’t you think?

They all cheered in approval as they dragged her back to her room.

Deluga and six other men were first to get in the room, Mia glared at them with fear in her eyes as one of them held her against him. Deluga got close.

-Your brother sent me to jail... now... I’ll fuck you in return... we all will fuck your tight and little ass tonight bitch...

Mia squirmed as he got a knife out of his pocket and began to cut her nightgown from top to bottom right at the middle, then he moved the sides to reveal her tits and without warning he started to suck at them while his hands moved inside her panties caressing her ass and pussy, she yelped when his finger probed her asshole, he chuckled.

-You liked it? Guess how my dick will feel...

He threw her to the bed and pulled her nightgown off from leaving her only with her panties on, three of the men were quick to hold her hands and spread her legs as she was forced face down on her own bed, just as they had done many times before. Deluga glared at her ass, now only the white and stripes panties separating that tight hole from his dick, slowly he removed his clothes and once naked, he climbed on top of her, Mia could feel his dick wetting the back of her panties as he spoke.

-Can you feel it bitch? It’s ready... I’ll just take off your panties and you’ll feel this right up your tight ass... have you been assfucked bitch? HUH?

-no...

-What?

-NO!!! - Mia yelled

The men cheered and laughed

-Then I’ll pop your cherry ass now...

With a quick movement he tore Mia’s panties leaving them hanging on one of her legs, he caressed her asscheeks and then he proceeded to spread them open to see the virgin hole, he spat and pushed his finger inside to lub it, Mia yelped and squirmed but the three men holding her were stronger, Deluga prepared for the raping trust, it was his favorite part, he had done it to many women and young girls as well as some men while in prison.

-Say bye bye to your cherry ass bitch...

To be continued...

Of course I'm open to any suggestions you guys might have.
obrain2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 12:58 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice start. you should have someone whip her while another is anally raping her. raping her ass.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 01:03 AM   #3
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

After they ass rape her, put her on her back with her head hanging over the end of the bed, then have the men all throat fuck her!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 02:48 PM   #4
Atheus

Atheus has initial reputation

don't make them use the front part, ass rape FTW
Atheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No problem fellas, it'll be ass only this time, and I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

I'm glad it is of your liking.
Old 05-30-2012, 06:33 PM   #6
KageNara

KageNara has initial reputation

Don't do the whip thing, alot of rape stories problems are is they go overboard trying to appeal to everyone or a very narrow window (whipping) and fail.

I would love to see that Israeli girl from Fast 5 in it though.
KageNara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
Atheus

Atheus has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by KageNara View Post
Don't do the whip thing, alot of rape stories problems are is they go overboard trying to appeal to everyone or a very narrow window (whipping) and fail.

I would love to see that Israeli girl from Fast 5 in it though.
exactly. this should be ass-only. in order to drive a lesson home
Atheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:19 PM   #8
obrain2007

Default The Rape of Mia Toretto - Part 2

And here's Part 2:

Deluga placed his dick in the entrance of Mia’s butthole, she closed her eyes as she felt the tip going in.

-GAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

The men cheered as half of the length of Deluga’s 12 inch cock buried into the young woman’s ass, Deluga felt the warmth and tightness of the hole involving his dick.

-Oh yeah, just as I like it, real tight... don’t worry baby... I loose you up so the rest won’t hurt much.

-no... AHHHHHHHHHHH GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! STOP !!!!!

With pleasure in his face Deluga sunk the rest of his cock with one last thrust feeling Mia’s ass cheeks against him.

-Do you like it puta, do you like to feel dick in your ass? - the man holding his hands said

Deluga loved to enjoy ass rape, he remained motionless for a few moments, feeling the whole length of his dick inside the warm of the young woman’s innards, Mia was gasping for air, feeling the enormous pain of her anus and rectum being stretched by the man’s hot rod.

-Ready for some good ass fuck putita? - Deluga said

Mia began to scream and moan as the men began to thrust in her rectum, first he went slowly, savoring the pleasure of being the first to fuck her ass, then he started to move faster, the men around laughed and cheered as Mia screamed and tears ran down her face while the sound of Deluga’s moans and her ass cheeks impacting on his tights filled the room, after several minutes Deluga screamed and Mia felt his rectum fill with his cum, he stayed inside of her for a few moments and then he pulled his dick out, a pink mix of cum and blood all over it.

-This was the best ass I have fucked in a long time - he declared

He glared at his men and as he caressed her ass, he ripped what was left of the panties and tied her hands on her back. He then moved so he could stay in front of Mia’s face, her face, mix of sweat and tears glared at the figure before her, she saw the man, still naked, his dick filthty with shit, cum and blood all over it dangling between his legs, Mia whimpered when he pulled her by the hair and placed his cock in her face.

-Clean it up bitch. And do it nice.

Almost unconscious Mia didn’t resisted as he forced his dick inside her mouth, the young woman felt the taste of her own anus, blood and Deluga’s cum all at the same time. He glared at his men.

-Well boys, who wants to fuck that sweet and tight ass next?

The men cheered and the one called Chameleon was first to get between Mia’s legs, after pulling down his pants he placed his dick between the girl’s asscheeks and with one hard thrust sank its whole length in her anus.

-GAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! - Mia’s scream muffled by the dick in her mouth

-Keep sucking bitch, ain’t she sweet Chameleon? - Deluga asked

-Oh yeah, her ass is delicious - he replied as he started to pump the anal cavity

Mia only moaned in pain after Deluga withdrew his cock from her mouth, it lasted for just seconds as another man forced the whole length of his cock in her mouth.

-Lube it bitch, I’ll fuck your ass next... oh yeah...

-You have an incredible ass puta, I can fuck you all night long, - Chameleon said as he increased his trusts

Chameleon moaned as he came inside her ass. The men who had his dick on Mia’s mouth withdrew and slapped her.

-I’m next bitch... I’ll fuck that ass hard...

He rolled Mia over and placed his legs on his shoulders and held her knees so her ass would be just right as he laid on top of her, the man, known as Lizard, love to see the face of his victims as he raped them, he kissed Mia’s tits and then he positioned his cock in her anus, a small line of blood coming out of it.

-Ready bitch?

-GAAAAAHHHHH stop... no more...

-FUCK YEAH!!!!

Mia could feel her ass burn as he rammed his cock time and time again while licking her neck and caressing her tits.

-Oh yeah, can you feel it bitch? I’m fucking your ass, oh yeah, it’s still tight....

The rest of the men cheered, Mia just glared around, knowing that they were also going to have a turn in her anus...

To be continued..
Old 06-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #9
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

great beginning
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #10
itainteasy

itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)itainteasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The worst part of this story is that she looks a lot like my sister-in-law (and no i'm not going to post pics). Not sure how to feel about it even though its a great story lol.
itainteasy is offline   Reply With Quote