Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-16-2008, 08:57 PM   #1
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb A Humble Suggestion on Board Etiquette

Folks,

In recent days much has been discussed about what constitutes spam and what is thanks, why do they do this and why do they do that.

Speaking as someone who has been a poster/lurker/leecher at various times and on a myriad of boards I will share what I have learned for myself through observation.

The right way to say thanks:

If you read through someone's thread and find something you like enough to download - SAY THANKS. Constructive feedback is always appreciated and can be useful to the poster

If you read someones story {obviously in a different part of this forum} and you enjoyed it - SAY THANKS. Same comment as above and here constructive feedback is even more important because a good story writer is worth more than 100 video uploaders. (I am a story writer from time to time, just not a good one!)

The wrong way to say thanks:

Visit 20 threads in 20 minutes {or less} and post "thk" or even more clever, cut and paste a "thanks for all the good stuff, I really enjoyed it" thinking no one will realize what you're doing. This is SPAM folks, a needless waste of everyones time wading through rubbish, and lest you think this isn't happening, just take a look at all the old threads which are near the top of the board with people having posted "thk" on a thread with NO active links! The active links get pushed back multiple pages making it tougher for folks to find the videos {which is why we're all on this particular part of the forum anyway!} Many posters still have no restrictions or less than 5 on their links, start with downloading their files. {Do you honestly believe that something which requires 100 posts to see is actually 100 times better than something with no restrictions!}

Some simple rules of etiquette on any board {these are just my suggestions NOT policy here}:

Show respect for others on the board: The nature of the web is such that people of many nations and cultures can congregate together in a community based solely on sharing a common interest. This may be the ONLY interest which is shared so don't disparage another if their belief system/philosphy of life is revealed to be not quite the same as yours.

When you first join: Read any FAQ, notes on posting or other relevant communications from the board moderators, remember even though it's essentially a "public" forum you are still entering their "house" and as such you should understand how you are expected to conduct yourself. This board has many sections including the "Rowdy Room" which is certainly a novel way to attempt to keep flame wars on the other boards to a minimum. {Anyone who's been on a board through a long flame war will know how ugly they can be}.

As you begin to participate: Don't try to do everything at once! Make a few posts to introduce yourself and offer thanks {the right way} but you don't need to respond to 35 posts on your first day!

As you continue to participate: Over time strive to make your posts substantive in some way or another. Obviously not every post you will make needs to be a dissertation on how to split the atom and create rape videos from the quarks! But a poster enjoys feedback which will help them decide what to post next as well as reinforce what they have already posted, "I liked it do you have more?" while not terribly detailed at least gives a hint that this particular post was appreciated while "thks" could just as well mean "thanks for this but don't post this crap anymore!" You can also give poistive feedback by giving them +rep {and that doesn't clog the board at all!}

Finally one with the board as a veteran: Continue your posting ways and help the newcomers by encouraging good posting techniques. Negative behavior is ultimately the responsibilty of the moderators to control so don't let your status as a long time poster give you a false sense of empowerment. The mods are there for a reason, let them handle the problems {or at the very least given the unique arrangement here - move the discussion to the rowdy room}.

Make no mistake, I am not a moderator here nor a long term poster on this particular board. I simply offer this as something for people to think about. My thoughts can be taken for what their worth: either gold to be mined or garbage to be ignored

Cheers all and happy posting, the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 08-16-2008, 09:01 PM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

this board needed that . we are all suposed to be adults , let's start acting like it .

thank you Stainless Steel Rat
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:05 PM   #3
Supergirl
Privileged Member

Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Supergirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That was a good post.
Let's just hope these people will listen.
Supergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:02 AM   #4
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thank you for that StainlessSteelRat, A well thought out post that should be the bible for everyone. I'm not so proud to say that I can learn from what you've written. Cheers mate, you are a definite asset to this board. Someone who uses his brain for a change.
batffink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:50 AM   #5
syncro72

syncro72 has initial reputation

Hi,

I am new, so i am just giving you my opinion from that perspective.

First, I think your post should be stickied.

The problems you see are a direct result of the new hidden content policy.
alot of new ppl will do whatever it takes to get access to what is essentially very hard material to find on the internet. There is also a feeling that some ppl are abusing the new system.. who gets to decide the post count required needs to be 5 or 70 ? the higher you all set it too, the more spam you gonna see.
Not from me, because i tend to just give up and go to the other boards at that point.. i know i will reach the post count eventually but alot of ppl just dont have patience i see this problem on many forums, i am a forum moderator myself

Personally i think the forum admin made the right choice, something needed to be done against the ppl reporting the links.

Keep up the good work.
syncro72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:55 AM   #6
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for the suggestions StainlessSteelRat! If I had seen it before I wouldn't have posted a thread I recently opened!

Cheers,

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:32 AM   #7
flyboy321

flyboy321 has initial reputation

lol i knew someone would post 'thanks' just to take the mic
flyboy321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:34 AM   #8
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I agree with you on the different points you have but i don't think it will do any good.I have lost a lot for faith ,i guess in people and thats kinda stupid,i know.I give up.Good job writing out how you feel.I hope some take it and use it.

Last edited by theDarkOne; 08-24-2008 at 04:35 PM.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:10 AM   #9
djRicky

djRicky has initial reputation

Those with admin access - what does the traffic to this board look like? After you've enforced the minimum x post to view link rule, has the traffic gone up, down or remained the same?

Not everyone has the same amount of mad interweb skills, so posting new content is not possible for everyone. That leaves two choices - lurking or commenting on the content posted here.

So, given a choice, what would the frequent posters prefer? An articulate response saying that Mr. Poster is the greatest dude in the universe? Or how the video made the user :feel:? Or a criticism on the movie posted?

Looks like this new postcount feature doesn't leave me with any choice. It's got to be either of the three.

Cheers,

djRicky.
djRicky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:13 AM   #10
jdagain

jdagain has initial reputation

Thank you SSR. Good advice and very well put. I always enjoy your movie postings, and I have admired your character during these last crazy weeks.
jdagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:22 AM   #11
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djRicky View Post
Those with admin access - what does the traffic to this board look like? After you've enforced the minimum x post to view link rule, has the traffic gone up, down or remained the same?

Not everyone has the same amount of mad interweb skills, so posting new content is not possible for everyone. That leaves two choices - lurking or commenting on the content posted here.

So, given a choice, what would the frequent posters prefer? An articulate response saying that Mr. Poster is the greatest dude in the universe? Or how the video made the user :feel:? Or a criticism on the movie posted?

Looks like this new postcount feature doesn't leave me with any choice. It's got to be either of the three.

Cheers,

djRicky.
no it doesn't ...

why not go into the rest of the board ? you could go into the idle section and post in the game threads , build up your post count or any of the other threads on this board . it has other sections , some of them you might like . wouldn't be making 20 posts of thanks in 10 minutes then .

btw not meaning you djRicky , just talking to people in general .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:28 AM   #12
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
no it doesn't ...

why not go into the rest of the board ? you could go into the idle section and post in the game threads , build up your post count or any of the other threads on this board . it has other sections , some of them you might like . wouldn't be making 20 posts of thanks in 10 minutes then .

btw not meaning you djRicky , just talking to people in general .

100% in agreement, excellent point.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:01 AM   #13
vold

vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)vold has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We should all abide by these civilized rules (me included).
vold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 12:27 PM   #14
funtoomuch

funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)funtoomuch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmmm, I do post 20 posts in less than 20 minutes, but I do think that I put enough "constructive feedback" into the threads I do reply to. I might a little clarification on that.
funtoomuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:51 PM   #15
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djRicky View Post

So, given a choice, what would the frequent posters prefer? An articulate response saying that Mr. Poster is the greatest dude in the universe?

djRicky.
You don't have to have MAD SKILLS to post stuff.You just have to have the ability to read.Go to the HOW to section.Its easy to do,don't be lazy.

Also im sick of people thinking this was done so the posters could get adulation. It was done to protect there work from people how were reporting there links and having them deleted.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:17 PM   #16
farpoint

farpoint has initial reputation

Hi,

I'm posting vids right now but for some threads i follow(sanitarium and seven) mine post count is to low to see their links now.
Maybe you should make links visible to people who upload vids and share links with anyone else instead of counting posts.

Because i don't go around thanking in every single thread to get a high post count.

i feel left out because of this.

Thanks
farpoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:38 PM   #17
fosterj

fosterj has initial reputation

Good advice that I will follow
fosterj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #18
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberkil View Post
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by frederic12 View Post
thanks
I just wonder ... Do you have any idea what this thread is about?

I guess not ....

Ah ! I forgot! THANKS !

Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #19
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by farpoint View Post
Hi,

I'm posting vids right now but for some threads i follow(sanitarium and seven) mine post count is to low to see their links now.
Maybe you should make links visible to people who upload vids and share links with anyone else instead of counting posts.

Because i don't go around thanking in every single thread to get a high post count.

i feel left out because of this.

Thanks
Just for everyone's information.

My Movie Heaven is full of dead links and my Movie Inferno has no more movies in it. So don't even bother to reach 50 for my movies.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:25 PM   #20
farpoint

farpoint has initial reputation

hi sanitarium,

That's the problem that got to be fixed because every new guy on this board is trying to crank up their post count just to see the links.

I know i'm just new guy here and don't have much leverage like you sanitarium.
I don't want to reach a certain post count just to see the links because some asshole is reporting the links just for the fun of it.

The idea i have about only regular uploaders seeing the links could work for awhile and maybe discourage the asshole to upload vids just to see and reported the links from everyone else.

thanks
farpoint is offline   Reply With Quote