Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2012, 06:25 PM   #1
Innocuous_Stranger

Innocuous_Stranger has initial reputation
Default Leila's Favor

This is a work of fiction, inspired by another thread on this site.

By our third meeting, I had no idea what Leila was after.

She'd PMd me two weeks earlier, after I'd mentioned that I lived in New England, citing that we lived near each other and should meet up some time. She played by the books--she only gave her first name, which may or may not have been legitimate, and specifically suggested open, public meeting places.

Leila showed up at the cafe in a pink sweatshirt, the hood tight around her face. She looked nervous, so I just sipped at my coffee and made small talk with her. Every now and then, the conversation drifted back to the rape forum on which we had met. The meeting lasted an hour and while it didn't go anywhere, I definitely detected that she was dancing around something.

Second meeting: same pink sweatshirt, same nervous glances. More small talk. This time, the conversation drifted to a more specific topic.

What about...you know...from behind? She'd asked.

Like doggy-style?

No... Leila's cheeks turned the color of her sweatshirt. The 'back door'.

I was honest. Yes, I'd done it a few times. Yes, it was amazing--very tight though. Did it hurt? Not me, but my girlfriends were limping for a while. Had I ever had it done to me? ...No, and I didn't plan to.

Third date: Leila sat across from me. Same pink sweatshirt, fewer nervous glances. The zipper was undone slightly, revealing a shiny gold cross hanging from her neck. A little small talk. Then:

"If I let a man do me...there, would I be damning my soul?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I pulled the sleeve of my shirt up, displaying the small inverted pentagrams tattooed on my wrists. "Not exactly my forte. Why do you ask? Did someone do it to you?"

Leila immediately shook her head. "No, no...but..."

"But...?"

She took a deep breath and nibbled her lower lip. "I heard about it a couple of years back. My friends knew that premarital sex was a sin, so they found a 'loophole'. The nuns found out about it, though, and said that was a sin, too. But I started thinking about it..."

"And?"

Leila closed her eyes. "I couldn't stop thinking about it. The thought aroused me."

"Some girls are like that. Some of them can't even get off unless you're doing them back there. I'm sure the Big Man won't mind if you do it just once--"

"He would," Leila said abruptly, cutting me off. "He knows that I know it's a sin, and He would be upset. But, suppose it wasn't my fault?"

Puzzled, I cocked my head.

"Suppose...suppose someone did it without my consent. Suppose it wasn't my fault. My soul would still be safe, right?"

I shrugged. "Sure." I didn't actually know, but it seemed to be the thing she most wanted to hear, so that's what I told her.

Leila rose. "Look, I don't think we should keep meeting up like this," she said, with a tone of finality. "So..." she reached into the pocket of her sweatshirt. "...this doesn't mean anything. Nothing at all."

She placed a note on the table in front of me, and turned on her heel. I opened it to find an address, a date, and a time in curvy black letters. I looked up at Leila, but she was already walking away.

I watched her pert bum sway back and forth for a moment, and then put it all together.

I showed up at Leila's house the following Tuesday night. The house was dark, except for a light in the back. Every now and then, Leila's curvaceous silhouette passed across the blinds.

The drive had taken substantially less than I had anticipated. I arrived forty-five minutes early, and within fifteen minutes I was tired of waiting (and not to mention, growing very uncomfortable). Collecting the plastic bag I'd brought, I approached Leila's front door and tried the knob. It was unlocked.

Slipping in, I made my way to the back of the apartment. Leila seemed to be the only resident. As I neared the yellow rectangle of Leila's bedroom door, the water in her bathroom turned on.

The shower would drown out my movements. I slipped into her bedroom and set to work.

Maybe Leila's plan was to shower, get dressed, and await my arrival in a place of her choosing. A pair of panties and a dark blue sweatshirt were laid out on the bed. I brushed them to the floor and emptied my bag in their place. The ball gag, purchased two days earlier for just this occasion, shone red in the light. The handcuffs gleamed wickedly.

I stripped naked and donned my ski mask. Just because Leila had requested this didn't make it legal. Hell, she would probably report this as a crime in hopes of salvaging her soul. The last thing she needed to have was a fresh memory of my face.

By the time Leila cut the water, I was rock-hard and ready to go. I stood at the bathroom door, listening to her petite bare feet on the slick tiles, and when she stopped moving I barged inside.

Leila had just finished clipping her necklace around her neck. Her hair--which I had never seen, due to the hood of her sweatshirt--hung in long, unkempt tangles against her bare back. Her legs, long and toned, gave way to her delightfully pert naked bum. Startled, she swung around, the flourescent light and dew in the air giving her pale breasts an almost surreal glow. A patch of dark, matted pubic hair dotted her crotch.

I lunged, grabbing her face and covering her mouth, pushing her back against the sink and sending various sundries clattering to the floor. Her eyes went wide and she looked me over, her gaze lingering on my erect cock.

"Make a sound and I'll break your fucking neck."

Gasping hard through her nose, Leila mewled. I turned her around and lead her from the bathroom by her face. Keeping her hands up in front of her, she walked backwards. I brought her to the bed and shoved her across the mattress.

She sprawled and I pounced. Heat emanated from her body in waves as we wrestled. I made no effort to keep my cock from rubbing against her intimate parts. I got her onto her belly and dragged her hands behind her back, locking the cuffs around her wrists, and then yanked her head up by her hair. Her mouth opened. A squeal came out and the ballgag went in.

Handcuffed, naked, gagged and helpless, Leila could only sob as I clutched her pretty pink feet and dragged her to the edge of the mattress, until she lay bent over with her knees on the floor.

"Shhh..." I cooed, running my hands across the warm curves of her wriggling bum. "This is going to happen."

Leila collapsed into sobs as my fingers found her virgin loins. I rubbed her for a moment and then eased back, angling the tip of my cock against her pussy, and pushed my way inside.

Leila bucked. The chain between her manacled wrists went tight. "MMMNNUHH! NNNUH!" She was crying now, struggling to look over her shoulder at the man violating her love-blossom. I crept forward until my cockhead found the thin tissue barrier of her virginity, and then stopped.

"Shhh..." I said again. "This is called rape, and it's happening to you." I withdrew. "I'm not going to tear up that tight little cunt of yours, though. I just didn't want to go in dry.

Changing my angle, I pulled Leila's butt cheeks apart with my hands and lined myself up with the tight rosebud of her anus. Leila kicked helplessly at the floor as I spread my knees, pulling her legs further apart. My cock glistened with ill-gotten vaginal lubricant. Without hesitating, I pushed my hips forward and began the methodical penetration of her rectal channel.

Leila's fingers and toes turned into tight fists as I burrowed inside. Her ass clamped on me like a vicegrip, desperate to dislodge the intruder, but I pressed onward. Inch by inch, I filled her anal passage with my thick, erect member. Her pussy throbbed with hot, humid heat as my balls contacted her lips.

As I knelt there, naked with my dick lodged up a veritable stranger's ass, Leila bawled. She squealed and cried into the gag, her teeth gritted tight against the hard rubber. Feeling victorious, I leaned over her, took the chain of her crucifix necklace in my hand and began pumping against her, tightening the chain around her neck.

The sensation was extraordinary. On a physical level, Leila was hot, slender, and tight as a fist. On a more supernatural level, she was a devout Catholic and pristine virgin. I felt like a creature of darkness corrupting an angel. I raped her with long, hard strokes, turning her body from a clean, chaste temple of virtue into a filthy, sullied shell.

My balls became tense and I slammed into her, and as I withdrew the suction caused me to climax. Wave after wave of sharp pleasure coursed through my body as I deposited hot streams of unholy seed into Leila's violated asshole. Her necklace broke and the tiny cross plopped to the mattress under her throat, the chain snapping back and draping across my wrist, laying across my tattoo like a discarded prophilactic.

Gritting my teeth, I gave her a few extra stabs for good measure and withdrew. Leila lay like a crumpled doll on her sheets, sobbing uncontrollably. I gave her a slap on the ass and began to redress.

She cautiously looked over her shoulder and examined me with tear-streaked eyes.

"Don't look at me!" I barked.

Sobbing again, she turned her eyes away. I moved to her backside and unlocked her wrists. Then, pinning her to the mattress by planting my knee on her back, I pulled the gag out of her mouth and yanked her head up by the hair.

"Move from this bed in the next fifteen minutes, and they're going to find you tomorrow morning with a slit throat and butchered cunt. Moving from this bed would be suicide, and suicide means you'll go to hell--where filthy whores who take it up the ass belong. Lay here, shut the hell up, and if you ever tell anyone about this, I'll kill you."

Before she could respond, I shoved her face into the mattress, stifling the fresh string of tears that came tumbling out.

I collected my things, left Leila on the bed, and exited the room. I didn't leave, though, not quite yet. Instead, I lingered in the hallway, peering around the corner to make sure she didn't do anything drastic.

She cried for a long time. Eventually, she curled up on the bed. As the sobs began to subside, she reached between her legs and started rubbing herself. As pleasure began to triumph over misery, Leila rolled onto her back and spread her legs--wide--and began masturbating vigorously.

Pleased with a job well done, I let myself out of Leila's house, and never heard from her again.
Innocuous_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
Shroud

Shroud has initial reputation

OutFUCKINGstanding. Loved it.

Perhaps I just have a fetish for corrupting religious girls...

It was very nice of him not to rape her pussy. Considerable self-control given the circumstances. Now she can get married and still claim to be a wholesome little virgin. Oh and yeah, she's definitely going to hell. :-D

-Shroud

Last edited by Shroud; 02-08-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Shroud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Innocuous_Stranger

Innocuous_Stranger has initial reputation

Isn't it nice when everything works out in the end? :P
Innocuous_Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote