Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-10-2009, 09:54 AM   #21
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think this girl has given you every sign possible that she welcomes the "forced" aspect of it.

What you can do, preferably NOT during foreplay - is ask her where her boundaries are. In other words find out what she will NOT tolerate. Also establish a safe word with her. The safe word will give you both some assurance that things won't suddenly go beyond her limits.

Another thing that has worked well for me and others is to discuss it online. I know that I will admit things in IM that I would never admit face-to-face. I know couples who actually live together but retreat to different rooms on laptops to talk about subjects that one of them finds hard to discuss. The phone works too but not nearly as well.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 10:19 AM   #22
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me and my girl are both in to rape fantasy. We Roll play it all the time and have never had any problems letting each other know what we want.

But again we're lesbians and talk everything out. What is it with women and talking, we love it so
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

trina-crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 02:08 AM   #23
taboolover

taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)taboolover Level 4 (400+)
Default wow!

The last explanation makes more sense. I guess for many years, it's more socially expected in modern society for males to be openly kinky than females.

Males also have a disadvantage because we have to be concerned with "not crossing the line" between rape play/fanstasy and actual rape.
taboolover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 09:25 PM   #24
Texas

Texas Level 2 (200+)Texas Level 2 (200+)Texas Level 2 (200+)

First off...let's get one thing straight...

Men will never understand women. And no, women do NOT understand men. That is one reason men and women are different.

Let's be real here ladies....one simple example will do...

Let's put it politely...

Guys...if we bled heavily for 3 to 5 days, losing over a pint or more of blood, we would most likely DIE.

Women, you do it for what? 30...40...sometimes 50 freakin years? And then blame US MEN for it....nuff said...women and men won't learn to understand each other...

But that's okay....Texas has a solution...well..at least to this "she wants a good raping and is not going to ask for it."

You simply don't ask and don't tell...to go back to grade school and do SHOW and TELL.

Like anything...you move up to it folks....

Start with a little holding her arms tight and to the bed or something...move to a little bondage and gags...then to the same but with clothes on and then maybe a little more force (tearing the clothes, spanking etc)....as long as her cunt gets wet, she's getting into it.

This means fellas....you got to have a little restraint here too...measure her reactions, reign your lust in, make sure she's really into it and if not...BACK THE HELL OFF to the last level she WAS into...

That way, you'll fine her limits or yours...and the LEAST of those two is where the boundary is.

Nothing worthwhile comes easy or quick, that includes a good raping you can BOTH enjoy.

At least, that's my 2 copper thins of opinion...
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:52 PM   #25
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Maybe she's just never thought about what her desires actually mean. So when you put a name to it she just didn't realize that it applies to her. Maybe she just see's it as a little game? Too young or emotionally immature to understand the bigger picture? Or maybe just too embarassed to be called out on it?
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote