Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples
Default "Walking Home Alone"

I have a tendency to walk home alone after a late night shift. I don't live far and have always found it a good way to get my excerise. Saves on gas too. But deep down inside this "goodie-goodie" image of mine, I get excited being afraid of it as well.
Am I longing for someone to jump out of the shadows and attack me ? No, I couldn't be that crazy or could I ? Lately, I have been taking short-cuts thru dark alleys and dimly lit parking lots. Why wouldn't I stay on the well-lit sidewalks. I tell myself it's so I can get home faster but the way my heart pounds and my blood races, I'm not sure if I am doing it for the right reasons. Contantly looking around. Straining to listen to all of the late night sounds.
Last night, I worked very hard and was very tired. My 38D's were sore from being smashed up in my bra for over eight hours. Just before I left, I went into the ladies room and took off my bra. Oh,yeah..that felt better. Pulling my sweater tightly around so no one would notice I left work. When I got to the corner an uncontrollable urge made me turn down the alley. Time for alittle fear walking. It always gets me turned on and ready for a little masturbation fantasy when I get home. But somehow it seemed different this night. As I got to the end of the first alley, I almost chose the safer route but crossed over the street and entered the next alley. The one dim light in it made the shadows larger and more scarey than usual and I could feel my heart beating hard against my chest as I walked.Up ahead I heard voices, laughing and talking. Too deep into the alley to turn back, I quicken my pace to move by whoever it was quickly. I heard a door open and close then silence, good ! They probably went back inside. Then the glow of a cigarette ember caught my eye and there leaning against a big door was a rather man. I gulped down a moment of panic as I started to pass him. Keeping my eyes lowered to the pavement. I hear him call out to me but the blood pounding in my ears kept me from making out what he was saying. I kept moving. Suddenly a tight grip on my arm and a was stopped and spun around. Oh,god...it was him ! Anger that I hadn't answered him. I tried to pull away but his other hand went around my face clamping down over my mouth. He was sooooo strong. He pulled me into a dark corner and told me to be quiet. I contiued to try and scream under the weight of his hand, behind us I heard him opening a door I hadn't seen. Pulling me inside as he entered it made a loud clanking sound as it shut. It was so dark inside I couldn't see but he seemed to know where he was as he kept yanking me with him. He switched on a light that was hanging from the ceiling. As my eyes focused I could see dirty brick walls and ropes hanging from the rafters. He let go of my mouth as he reached up for one of the ropes and I began to scream and plead with him. He laughed and let me know that I could scream all I wanted the walls were thick and no one was around upstairs to hear me. He had seen me walking thru the alley before. He knew what I was looking for. I sobbed at him that it was only a short cut home but as he secured my other hand above my head, he pulled open my sweater and immediately noticed my large free breasts bouncing with my heavy sobs. "yeah, right...Bitch, thats why you unleashed these big tities of yours.I've seen you where you work. You got yourself ready for me..didn't you ? " he laughed and grabbed my breasts in each hand squeezing them hard. I kept trying to plead with him but he looked annoyed and went over to a table and returned with a dirty red rag that he shoved into my mouth and tied behind my head. "That should shut you up for awhile. I want to open my prize." With that he pulled out a large knife and cut open my shirt. My breasts full exposed to him, he started to fondle and lick them. Biting down hard on each nipple. I tried to kick him but he had me tied so high that I could barely touch the floor. His mouth still working on my nipples, I could feel his hands undoing my jeans and pulling them down. Every part of me was shaking as he stepped back and took my shoes and jeans off. I hardly ever wear underwear but the sight of my not having any on, simply fueled his delusion that I had wanted this to happen. Again I tried to kick him but he only chuckled louder and pulled over a long heavy bar along the floor beneath me. Grabbing my ankle I felt some sort of strap secured to it and was helpless as he pulled my other out wide and attached it as well. Now except for my sweater hanging open I was completely naked before this man.He stood back looking at me as he unzipped his pants. Oh,god...what have I gotten myself into ? Oh, shit ! His cock is sooooo big as it leaps out. He's completely naked now and I watch in horror as he takes his belt and folds it in his hand. Oh,please let this just be one of my sick dreams...This can't be happening ! He steps closer and I can feel his fingers rubbing against my pussy...parting my lips and exploring me. No....no...I can be...but I am...wet and getting wetter. Again he laughs at his find and moves behind me. The first whack of his belt across my ass brings reality to my mind. This is NOT a dream. It hurts but not as much as the second and third blow.My muffled cries are unaffected as a fourth goes across my thighs.Tears filling my eyes as he is back in front of me asking me if I want more. I shake my head NO and then he asks if I am going to do as I am told. What choice do I have ? I quickly nod Yes and he reaches up and unties my hands. I am shaking so. He doesn't undo my ankles so I am standing there, legs still spread apart. He shoves me back and I fall expecting to hit the concrete floor instead I land on a thin sort of mat. He hovers over my head and kneels next to me, placing his cock along side my face. "suck it, Bitch, and do it good or have something more painful then just a belt to use on you." He grabbed my head and turned it towards his cock. Sobbing I knew I had no control. I opened my mouth...
My tongue trembled as it made it's way out of my mouth to the tip of his cock. It was covered with pre-cum, I had to do this ! He seemed pleased as my tongue licked along the tip. He moved closer and I drew back my tongue as his cock moved over my lips. I kept licking as it entered my mouth,slowly and brought my lips down around it. He still had ahold of my hair as I began to suck the tip. His growls and comments let me know that I was doing it well but apparently not fast enough as suddenly he pulled hard on my hair and shoved his cock deep into my mouth. My hands free, now, I tried to push him away as his tip filled my throat and blocked off my air. I started to choke on it but he showed no mercy as he violently fucked my mouth. My panic was only making it worse for me. I thought I was going to pass out when he pulled out and let his hot cum spray all over my face. I was still struggling for air as he laughed and undid my ankles from the bar. My mind began to race. Maybe it's over ! He is done with me ! My heart sank though as he pulled me up off the floor and yanked me over to a large wooden table. He wasn't thru ! He threw me down on the table and though I tried to struggle, I was still in a daze of shock as he once again tied my hands above my head. The ropes weren't very tight but I soon found out why as he went to my legs and pulled them hard, causing my ass to slide along the table. I screamed as splinters of wood embedded into my ass. The arm ropes pulled tight as my ass came to the very edge of the table and he tied my ankles to the widely separated table legs. I had regained enough focus that I tried pleading with him again and again he got annoyed and this time shoved some sort of rubber ball into my mouth that was on a strap which he secured around my head. Then as if tired by the whole thing, he walked over and plopped down on an old couch by a wall. He lit a cigarette and picked up a bottle and started to drink. Oh, my god ! He's resting up for more. A loud pounding on the door, brought him to his feet. He moved to the door, still naked, and waited. Then a series of knocks and he opened the door. To my horror, in walked four large harsh looking men. They whispered amongst themselves for a moment then began handing him money ! Oh,shit...Why are they paying him ? I feared that I was soon to find out as one came to the foot of the table and without warning shoved his hand into my pussy. OOOOOOOW ! He must of used at least three fingers as my cunt began to ache and burn. One of the other's came to my side and cupping my breast in his hand leaned over and began sucking my nipple. My muffled protest only brought laughter from them and I knew that I was going to be taken by each of them probably more than once. Oh,god ! What is to become of me ?

One of the men was a big black man and he moved to the end of the table, pushing the man with his hand in my pussy aside. He growled at the others to back off that he was going to "have" me first. They moved away laughing and telling him to leave some for them. He ran his hands all over my body, making comments about how smooth my skin was and how there might be alittle of me left when he was done.
My body shook with fear as I looked into his totally evil eyes staring into mine. He ordered one of the others to prop my head up. He wanted me to have a good view of what he was about to do. As they did that, he slowly removed his clothes, still keeping his gaze burning at my eyes. I let out a loud muffled scream as I saw his hugh black cock emerge from it's confinment. Oh,my god ! He can't put that in me ! He'll rip me apart ! He laughed at my outcry as it was obvious to him what was causing it. He stroked it with one hand as he approached me. His other hand moved up my thigh slowly as he told me that my cunt would never be the same again when he was thru. His fingers slowly explored my pussy and pinched at my hardening clit. He chuckled as he told the others how wet I was. "The Bitch wants me bad, fellas. She's creaming at my touch." To my horror, I was ! He stepped in and I braced myself for the pain as he put the tip of his hugh cock at my enterance. For a moment I thought that he was going to ease it in but the sheer pain of it ripped thru me as he shoved it all in at once then threw his body onto mine. Grabbing my hair and growling "Feels good, doesn't it, Cunt ?" I was groaning in pain which he added to by biting on my nipples. Pinching hard on one while his mouth was busy with the other. He was making disgusting snarls and moans as he feasted on my breasts. He hadn't moved his cock yet as I could feel it getting even harder and bigger inside me. I screamed again as I realized that my cunt was begining to accept it and even starting to quiver around it. He could feel it,too, as he pulled his face close to mine, licking my cheek. "Bet you've never had a real man's cock in your tight little pussy before. Have you, Slut ? Well you got one now and when I'm finished with your cunt, I'm going to open that ass hole of yours wide as well." He laughed. I scramed again and shook my head wildly in protest but he simply took hold of my hair again as he stood up and yelled " Watch me, Bitch, Watch me ramming this white pussy of yours." I wanted to close my eyes but something inside me wouldn't do it. My heart pounded hard inside my chest as I watched him pull out only to ram me again. His thrusts were violent and brutal as he did it over and over. My cunt began to pulsate. My throat burned from my stifled cries. No ! Oh, fuck, NO! He's making me cum ! He let go of my hair and my head slammed back on the block of wood that they had placed under my head. His big hands grabbed both my breasts as he continued to pound me with his dick. Blood rushing so fast thru my head I thought I was going to pass out as yet another wave of orgasm hit me. Suddenly he pulled out and I felt his hand moving over my pussy rubbing my juices and oh,shit ! No ! he's smearing them on my ass hole. No, oh,please....please...NO!
As long as I live, what happen next will forever be burned into my memories...my nightmares. As his hands parted my cheeks and his big hard black cock shoved it's way into my ass. The pain was like nothing I had ever know. He kept thrusting....deeper and deeper...My mind was filled with white flashes as my groans went unheard as the other men cheered him on. I'm going to die. I thought. I know I'm going to die ! Then his fingers moved inside my pussy and began rubbing my clit. Even with the pain, I suddenly felt myself cumming again. Oh,damn, the humilation ! The pain ! When would he stop ? How much longer could he go without cumming ?
In the next few moments my throat became raw with the high pitched screams as his hugh cock rammed hard into my tight ass...they all were laughing as he pounded his cock into me...it seemed to go on forever....the pain so intense....ripping me apart inside...as they chanted " Fuck her harder"...he kept up the torture of my ass longer than I could scream any more. I could do nothing except groan with each thrust....He pulled out and yelled for them to put me on my knees in front of him and they moved so quickly to do so, I couldn't see what was coming next and grabbing my hair he shoved his cock inside my mouth and shot his wad....first filling my mouth and than pumping it out all over my face..letting go of my hair when he had finished I collapsed to the floor whimpering....I must of passed out because when I came to...I lifted my head enough to see them all dressed and passing around a bottle that they were drinking out of....they were laughing and shooting glazes back at me....shaking the hand of the man who had grabbed me in the first place..patting him on the back and whispering things to him that I couldn't hear...He opened the large heavy door for them and they left...I was still laying there in a naked crumple on the floor....He went and sat down on a broken old couch setting along a wall...next to him in a small pile were my clothes..He held them out to me and asked me if I wanted to leave....I had no voice left and could only manage to nod my head...yes... as I picked up a rag laying next to me and wiped my face of cum and tears."Well, come and get them" He said in a sarcastic tone still holding them out to me...I tried to get up but my legs were still shaking so I crawled the length of the cold concrete floor to him..my breasts flapping under me...just as I reached him and held out my hand....he dropped the bundle back down on the couch next to him...standing up in front of me...he kept grinning as he undid his pants and let them drop down to his ankles revealing his hard-on to me...than he sat back down and stroked it as he said..." You know you have to fuck me first before I let you leave" Any fight I had in me was long gone and I just wanted to go home as I watched him with his free hand slowly pat on his lap and motion me to get on him....I crawled to the edge of the couch and struggled to pull myself up....he quickly grabbed my arm as I stood and moved me in front of him....putting both his legs between mine and pulling me on top of him so that my knees were on either side of his hips...than he reached under and put his cock inside me..I was still dripping wet with my cunts betrayal and it slipped in easily...taking one breast in each hand he began to squeeze them and play with my nipples as he whispered over and over..."Fuck me, slut....you know you want to....fuck me" I honestly don't know what came over me. All I could think of was getting out of there and yet I began to rock my body in a way that started to move his cock in and out of me....slowly at first....his whispers mixing with his own enjoyment...."That's it, bitch, fuck me" I picked up the pace and could feel my cunt wrapping and quivering around his cock...I found myself placing my hands on his shoulders and pumping him faster until a wave of orgasm took me over and I was moaning as loudly as he was through his...Confusion racing through me as fast as the sensations were...my head swimming with the pain and abuse still aching in me mixed with orgasm as I began to moan out yes...yes....as we both peaked and came at the same time...After he had filled my cunt...he pushed me off of him and quickly got up....pulling up his pants and picking up the bottle from the floor next to the couch he took a long swig and walked away from me...."You got five minutes to get dress, slut or I'm locking you in here " I was stunned by his indifference to the lust I had just shared with him....I was shocked at myself for doing it....I dressed quickly...my shirt torn...I buttoned my sweater...when I turned around he was standing at the opened door....my legs were still wobbly under me but I managed to make it to the opening....He held up my purse and put his arm across the doorway in front of me....leaning down to my ear he whispered..." I checked out your id and know who you are and where you live...you made me a bit of cash tonight...so I'm going to let you go...but I'll be watching....and we WILL meet again...maybe next time you won't be so snooty to me when I try to say hi." And with that he moved his arm and pushed me out the door closing it behind me. I stood there in the cool night air trying to get a grip on the reality around me...the dark alley was filled with the early morning light...I knew I had been in hell for at least six hours and the pain I felt through-out my body with each step I took away from that door kept reminding me that it wasn't a dream. I was only a few blocks from my apartment but it felt like miles. My hands still shaking so much, I had trouble getting my front door unlocked....I didn't even make it to the bedroom....I collapses on the living rug and pasted out.

SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:39 PM   #2
Wendel
Privileged Member

Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wendel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OK, so it wasn't your first post (sorry).
Anyway, try the smaller type and spacing your paragraphs. You will get more readers and more comments.
Wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #3
SexySweetNipples

SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)SexySweetNipples Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to SexySweetNipples

Thank-you both so much for your comments...I am sorry it is a habit of my to use the bolder larger size print....partly because I'm use to forums having little type and being hard to read....partly ego...lol...because I like to think that the bolder print holds my readers attention longer but I will try the smaller type...It turns me on so much to have readers again and yes, I do love to write and hopefully be able to share with you,all, more fantasies that you will enjoy...
SexySweetNipples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 07:48 PM   #4
FinalKey
Key Master

FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FinalKey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yea smaller font is better, I had to copy and paste the story into work and resize it to read it, still enjoyed it though.
FinalKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2007, 10:48 PM   #5
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default well done

Very nice story. Just the right amount of detail, brutality, and degredation. I hope to see more of your stories.

Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:24 AM   #6
Jennevieve

Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)Jennevieve Level 1 (100+)

Mmmm, both stories were delicious, definitely made me cum. (And succeeded in making me interested in the whole race factor, which is a first!)

But yeah, smaller font, and space between paragraphs (shorter paragraphs, too) really makes it easier to read. You can get really lost looking at one huge block of text.
Jennevieve is offline   Reply With Quote