Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2007, 02:37 PM   #21
drmephisto

Your actions drive me crazy and I enjoy it especially as I cum in your mouth. "Swallow it!" I order you and you comply. When I am finished I free your feet and bind your wrists behind you. You whimper the usual pleas about not hurting you and I tell you to be quiet. You whimper. Begin to ifle through your drawers and find your panties. I grab one and stuff it in your mouth and tape your mouth. I then make you kneel on your bed and bend over exposing your cunt to me. In one quick move I lunge into you causing you to scream through your gag.
Old 01-29-2007, 02:42 PM   #22
drmephisto

I finish enjoying the great blow job you gave me. I then free your feet and make you stand in front of me. I pull out a roll of tape and tape your wrists behind you. Then I rifle through your drawers looking for your panties. Upon a pair, I stuff them in your mouth and tape it shut. I then order you to kneel on your bed. You respond to my command weeping as you do so. I then forc you to put your head on the bed and now that your cunt is exposed to me I lunge into you in one quick motion causing you to scream through your gag.
Old 01-30-2007, 12:41 PM   #23
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

make me swallow! has initial reputation

Oh! He came hard in my mouth, makeing me swallow it all. He had so much cum it was hard to swallow it all. He then untied my legs, and hands making me stand infront of him. I am thinking perhaps I did it, I satisfied him with the amazing blow job in which I gave him.
I was wrong he is now taping my wrist behind me! Oh my arms are now rendered useless against him! He is now forcing my head onto my bed he shoves my head down hard causing me to slip on my shoulders causing my body to shift forward with my head, causing my ass and cunt to be in full view of the rapest, he then lunges deep into my cunt causing me to scream out loud in pain!
I fell tears run down my cheeks as all I can think is "why me, why is he doing this to me?" I squrem and move trying to get him out of me I end up flat on my belly with my large tits squashed beneath me, this seems to give him a better angel for him as he continues to fuck me hard in my pussy! I kick my legs up and wildly thrash them around in hopes that I can make contact with him, he only fucks me harder. "he is enjoying this!" I think to myself, The more I struggle the harder and faster he slams into me as the more excited he gets from him taking me for his evil pleasure!
Old 01-30-2007, 06:31 PM   #24
drmephisto

After several minutes I cum in you. You whimper upon feeling the hot liquid invade you. "Stay there and don't move if you want to stay alive," I warn you while I look around in the room for valuables to take. I find a jewelry box and the old man's dress watch. "These will do nicely," I say looking for more. "Alright lady, where's the cash? I ask grabbing the tape from your mouth. "I need something to do while I recharge my batteries," I say to you while rubbing my cock.
Old 01-31-2007, 12:37 AM   #25
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

I lay there on my tummy, exhausted from the fucking I just received as this man had just raped me. I hear him rumaging around my room looking for something I was not sure at this point what he was doing or thinking to do with me next. Just then he comes over to me and ask me for cash, he ripps the tape off my mouth. " I, I , I don't have any cash in the house." I manage to stammer out. He then tells me he needs something to do while he recharges his batteries. "What the fuck do you mean, you need something to do while recarging your batteries? " I yell at him "What something do you have in mind, watching my tv, resting, what the fuck do you mean? If you just leave I will not say anything about this or call the cops, just please do what ever you need to do just do not hurt me. I gave you a blow job, and you fucked me what more do you want?" Just then my phone rings... it is my husband calling during his lunch break as he always does...

Last edited by make me swallow!; 01-31-2007 at 11:58 AM. Reason: correct dialog
make me swallow! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 04:38 PM   #26
The_PuppetMaster

The_PuppetMaster has initial reputation
Default Waiting

I"ve been watching this whole thing getting very eroused i decide to wait to see how she answers the phone if she says the wrong thing to her husband i might have to kidnap her to fulfill my sexual desires
The_PuppetMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 11:45 PM   #27
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

If you want to r.p with me, then you need to either start another thread or p.m. me .Please do not barge in on this thread as it is not finished . Iam having a r.p. with Dr.Memphisto. thank you .
Old 02-03-2007, 01:36 PM   #28
drmephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by make me swallow!
I lay there on my tummy, exhausted from the fucking I just received as this man had just raped me. I hear him rumaging around my room looking for something I was not sure at this point what he was doing or thinking to do with me next. Just then he comes over to me and ask me for cash, he ripps the tape off my mouth. " I, I , I don't have any cash in the house." I manage to stammer out. He then tells me he needs something to do while he recharges his batteries. "What the fuck do you mean, you need something to do while recarging your batteries? " I yell at him "What something do you have in mind, watching my tv, resting, what the fuck do you mean? If you just leave I will not say anything about this or call the cops, just please do what ever you need to do just do not hurt me. I gave you a blow job, and you fucked me what more do you want?" Just then my phone rings... it is my husband calling during his lunch break as he always does...
"Answer it and make sure you say the right thing or else!"

Last edited by drmephisto; 02-03-2007 at 01:58 PM.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:19 PM   #29
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

I take a deep breath- trying to compose myself as to not let my husband know what had just happened to me. I say "Hey babe!" into the phone, my voice a little shaky. my husband answers "hey, is something wrong, there at the house?" noticing my voice is not as usual. I then look over at the man now sitting on my bed staring at me and listening to my every word. "Yes, everything is." I respond to the question knowing that I can not say much more with out my raper knowing what was just asked of me.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:31 PM   #30
drmephisto

I glare at you making sure that you do not give any wrong answers.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:40 PM   #31
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

My husband then ask me again "everything is wrong there?" "Yes... that is right" I respond. The man sits closer to me and motions for me to move the phone so he can listen to the other side of the convo as well. I realize that what I was attempting to do was now soiled. I then say "Oh um yeah I misunderstood, everything is fine"
Old 02-04-2007, 06:44 PM   #32
drmephisto

You finish with your husband and hang up the phone. I slap you hard across the face. "BITCH!" I scream, get dressed , now I need to take you with me. That was a stupid thing to do, HuRRY UP AND DRESS," I yell at you frantic about how I am going to make up for my own carelessness.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:53 PM   #33
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

I rub the side of my face from the slap. "wh, whe, where are you taking me?" Please do not harm me. I start to put on my pants- when you in rage of my stunt slap my face once more. I fall to the floor.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:55 PM   #34
drmephisto

get up and get dressed and no more back talk.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:59 PM   #35
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

I stumble to get up. I then get dressed.... "What are you going to do with me?" I ask
Old 02-04-2007, 07:04 PM   #36
drmephisto

I roughly tie your hands behind you then gag you. "You should have thought about that before you warned your husband," I say as I lead you to your garage. I it you in a chair there and tie your feet. "Sit here and shut up," I warn you as I go back into the house.
Old 02-04-2007, 07:23 PM   #37
make me swallow!
50dd,&60"ass,yum,yum!

tears begin rolling down my face- as I sit there helpless gaged and tied up with nothing to do to help myself. I compose myself and look around at my predictament. I can hear him in the house I know I do not have time before he comes back to get me.
Old 02-07-2007, 06:30 PM   #38
drmephisto

Soon I gt my van in front of your garage door. With the remote that I took from your car I open it and step inside. I free your feet and order you atg gunpoint into the back doors of the van. Once inside I tie your feet again and warn you to be quiet if you value your life.