Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
Technological

Technological has initial reputation
Default Exclusive FemDom Videos (Daily Updates)

Butt flogging and punish continues

Still haven`t had enough, my red-assed boy whore? I`ll free you from these ropes, but in return I want complete control over your fleshy ass. It looks just about perfect for flogging, attaching a bunch of clips to it and sticking some little sharp needles into the pulsating buttocks. Now you could not have had your cakes treated better than that, my dear!

Links:

Download Butt flogging and punish continues

Last edited by Technological; 09-03-2010 at 06:56 PM.
Technological is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
Technological

Plugging passions

I see you`re sticking your hungry bumhole out of the cage, which means you`re looking forward to some cake-splitting action! We`ll go all the way from slower penetrations to frenzied pounding, my boy, so get ready to open up completely!

Links:

Download: Plugging passions

Old 08-25-2010, 04:11 PM   #3
Technological

Severe penetration

Today`s slogan will be "Feel the heels", my dear boy-doll! Guess what I`m going to do? I`m gonna take this long hard dildo and shove it down your butthole, pressing it with my feet! Crawl to me, you dirty bastard, I have lots of tricks to make you moan from pain and ask for more.

Links:

Download: Severe penetration

Old 08-25-2010, 07:42 PM   #4
Technological

A trampling mistress

You have to stay down and follow my wishes, you filthy boy. Now you can have a splendid view over your lady from below, with me trampling your obedient body with my bare soles. Oh, you want to see what`s there under my charming dress? Not so quick, my dog! First kiss my buttocks from behind, and maybe you`ll deserve a reward from your mistress??¦

Links:

Download: A trampling mistress

Old 08-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Technological

Caged delights

Feeling good in that steel cage, my boy? Or wanna get out? If you do, you`re gonna have to earn it first! A cute little plug up your asshole, and some hot drops upon your assets. Oh, how wonderful! I can`t but touch your splashed equipment with my feet. Hope you don`t mind being covered in wax all over!

Links: Download: Caged delights

Old 08-26-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
Technological

Fastened and widened

There is this eternal question, who will suffer today! This one or that one? Oh, you`re asking for the attention of your mistress, how touching. Then get ready to have your holes widened and filled! Suffer with my strapon in your dirt road, you little bastard!

Links: Download: Fastened and widened

Old 08-26-2010, 06:56 PM   #7
Technological

Licking a flower with balls up the butt

On your knees and open your hole up, my smutty boy, and say hello to some sizeable balls up your little brown hole. I want to make you lick my flesh flower standing on your knees with your back passage filled. Oh gosh, your licking skills certainly improved with all that! Good boy, nice job, come here for a tender tap on your head!

Links: Download: Fastened and widened

Old 08-27-2010, 08:28 AM   #8
Technological

A painful suspension

Welcome to my dungeon filled with pure spirit of female domination and exceptionally dangerous for anyone who has balls and a cock! Your fate here, filthy boy, is to be undressed and suspended upside down, with all kinds of intricate steel devices attacking your privates. Looking so helpless head over heels with your cock and balls punishd and bunhole filled, you deserve nothing but a bit of good old spanking upon your softest regions!

Links: Download: A painful suspension

Old 08-27-2010, 04:32 PM   #9
Technological

Asking for mercy

Today, my sordid servant, you will have to beg for my attention. Worship my legs and kiss my royal gown, and maybe your mistress will deign to paying you some attention. Oh yes, now you will get something! Bend over that bar, my penetration-loving page, and get ready to feel clamps biting your testicles. Then a buttplug goes right where it belongs, so that you have to keep your poor ass tight not to lose it. What a lovely scene!

Links: Download: Asking for mercy

Old 08-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #10
Technological

Pleasure through humiliation

I know you love humiliation, my obedient boy, you love when I cause you sharp pain which turns into heavenly pleasure in your dirty mind. You look so adorable when helpless and naked, with me having the opportunity to do everything I might imagine. Whatever I do, from attaching those little hard clips on your penis skin to giving you a hot wax shower, you remain silent, only your eyes show pure subjugation and desire for more.

Links: Download: Pleasure through humiliation

Old 08-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #11
Technological

Strapon fun and face sitting

You`re my dirty servant, and you must stay down! It`s me who is on top today. So you stay down and let me punish all your sensitive parts. Your cock still soft? Maybe it will get harder after I trample it a little bit? You, bastard, open your mouth and grease that strapon with your saliva, because guess where it goes now? Right in your little brown hole! I`m gonna ride you like the cheapest street whore! Oh, that is so wonderful, I need to sit on your face for your hot tongue to drive me to the end.

Links: Download: Strapon fun and face sitting

Last edited by Technological; 08-29-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 08-30-2010, 12:22 PM   #12
Technological

Open up your legs, sluttish boy!

This time you will have to pray for a softer punishment! Get on your knees in front of your domina, and maybe I`ll be merciful to your cock. Or perhaps I just won`t! Your filthy little thing looks just perfect with your legs spread and the bunches of clothespins I punishd you with.

Links: Download: Open up your legs, sluttish boy!

Old 08-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #13
Technological

Double domination!

The fate of this girl is in no way enviable. Nearly brought on her knees, fastened and tied, and filled up both her holes on top of that. These two mean young ladies clad in gorgeous lingerie and armed with an arsenal of toys are not to be messed with. Their strapons are long and the pounds are very strong!

Links: Download: Double domination!

Old 08-30-2010, 06:43 PM   #14
Technological

A hanging piece of submissive meat

I love making men helpless - they are used to being always in control, so as soon as you leave them hanging with their hands tied, unable to move and do anything about their pitiful state, they get a huge thrill. Slap them, toy their ass, bring them down and sit on their face once they get the femdom taste, they`re never getting out of your cage.

Links: Download: A hanging piece of submissive meat

Old 08-31-2010, 09:13 AM   #15
Technological

Wink

Anal drill on a rack

Isn`t it something you always dream about? Being tied to a rack with your ass sticking in the air, totally helpless and with a mean beautiful mistress by your side? I guess this should be your deepest fantasy! And here I got a huge arsenal of toys to play with your dearest opening, from balls to a long thick strapon.

Links: Download: Anal drill on a rack

Old 09-01-2010, 08:26 PM   #16
Technological

Deep anal exploration

Just try to imagine that you are lying helpless with your naked butt sticking out in the air. And by your side you are having a nasty femdom lady, clad in black lingerie and nylon, wearing high heels and a mean smile on her face. She`ll drill your asshole till you will be hardly able to walk - but having squirted several times during the punish!

Links: Download: Deep anal exploration

Old 09-02-2010, 11:38 AM   #17
Technological

Tricky plug

I have a totally special toy for my loyal servant! Sitting there like a caged dog, waiting for attention. Let`s play, my doggie! That little plug is not in fact as little as it appears to be. The thing will expand inside your well-stretched bumhole and fill you like nothing else. There you go! Oh, I can feel you enjoying that plug, and now I command you to crawl here and lick me till I cum!

Links: Download: Tricky plug

Old 09-02-2010, 01:48 PM   #18
Technological

Obedient male brought down

As soon as you bring a submissive male down on the floor after a suspension punish, make sure you have things do to afterwards. Why not trample him, sit on his face and eventually give his ass a proper lifetime drill? Them dirty male slaves enjoy having the lady on top!

Links: Download: Obedient male brought down

Old 09-02-2010, 06:53 PM   #19
Technological

Exploring the knot

Bad boys get punished, I hope you know that. But you`re a big boy already, so just having your ass slapped is too vanilla for you. And then again, whipping your bare buttocks is fun, but now the mistress wants more fun. How about making your rear entrance wider a bit? Let`s deal with some raw meat now, shall we?! I have this tool somewhere around, let`s see whether you could handle it...

Links: Download: Exploring the knot

Old 09-03-2010, 02:32 PM   #20
Technological

http://oron.com/mp9qx5r57fzg/fulllen...part1.rar.html
http://oron.com/ny2qmfd40yod/fulllen...part2.rar.html