Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-02-2013, 07:31 PM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lisa and the Stranger (rape of pregnant woman)

Lisa and the Stranger

By Throatdagger

It was a crisp spring evening as Lisa finished folding the laundry and settled down for a relaxing evening of reading. Lisa’s husband John was away on a business trip for two days and she planned to use her free time to catch up on some reading and cleaning around the house. In South Dakota there isn’t much social activity in the sparsely populated area where Lisa lives. She had a long drive to work each day and then was busy all day as a receptionist for a local company. Normally it would be an exhausting schedule for anyone but now even more so as Lisa was eight months pregnant. It seemed like every muscle in her body ached by the time the day was over. Lisa settled back, sipping her hot coco and reading her book. The slow tick tock of the grandfather clock almost put her in a hypnotic trance.

SUDDENLY the loud sound of the clock striking eight o’clock startled her; glancing at the clock, she placed the book mark in the book and slowly eased her aching body up from the chair. Rubbing her back as she headed down the hall; pausing to flip the light off in the kitchen before going to the bedroom. She opened the closet and started laying her clothes out for the next day when she heard a loud noise outside.

“Damn, probably a stray dog in the trash but I had better check to make sure I locked the back door.” Lisa thought. They had never had any trouble but she had promised John to be careful while he was away. Lisa made her way out of the bedroom and back down to the kitchen. She flipped on the light and then mumbled in disgust at herself as she saw the latch in the open position. She moved across the floor and as she reached for the deadbolt, she froze. Blinking her eyes as she thought she seen a person right outside. Couldn’t be, must just be her own reflection in the glass and her eyes playing tricks on her. Taking another step, her hand on the deadbolt; the door suddenly was shoved open sending Lisa sprawling backwards, falling against the large wooden table.

Lisa tried to make sense of what was happening as she tried to regain her balance. She screamed as a large burly man kicked the door shut. Her mind flashed as she vaguely remembered seeing him somewhere before. Then she remembered, on her way home she had passed a car stopped alongside of the road. She had thought at the time about stopping to see if he needed help but in her condition she thought better of it and quickly sped home. The man pulled a long knife from a sheath on his belt as he stepped closer.

Lisa took a deep gulp and then, in what she tried to project an authoritative tone asked “What do you want? The man chuckled as he growled “Well missy, I think I have found what I have been looking for.” Lisa felt a cold chill race up and down her spine as she seen the man’s eyes roaming up and down her body like they could see right through her. Her hands searched for a chair to steady herself; not wanting him to see how frightened she was.

“You had better get out of here. My husband will be home any second. Leave now!” She said in a determined voice. The man just laughed, saying “Well then I guess hubby can watch. I always like an audience. “Lisa gulped as she made another attempt to divert their obvious stares. “There is food in the fridge and I have some cash in my purse in the bedroom. Take that and leave. I won’t call the cops, I promise.”

Her offer was met by a sneer. “Well that is mighty sociable of you. I appreciate the offer but I think we have other business to take care of first.” The large guy replied as you could see the lust building in his eyes. He reached out to brush back her sweater which Lisa wore in the house so they could keep the thermostat a little lower. Lisa snatched the sweater from his hand. “Don’t touch me. Don’t you dare touch me!” she spat in a moment of rage. The tense but calm atmosphere in the room suddenly turned more violent as a chair was yanked out from the table and Lisa shoved forcefully down. The man approached, his face now filled with an angry determination. He waved the large knife in front of Lisa, its blade shimmering in the light.

Panic filled Lisa’s entire body as she was trapped. The large man waved the knife back and forth in front of Lisa, closer and closer till the gleaming blade was about an inch from Lisa’s face. She felt a tear trickling down her cheek. She tried to avoid eye contact by looking straight forward but that made her even more frightened as she could see a huge bulge in his crotch. Her mind reeled with stories of home invaders and what they did to women they came across. She felt sick inside; maybe he would somehow spare her. “Please, I am pregnant. Can’t you see that?” Her voice cracking under the fear as she opened her sweater so he could see her rather large baby bump.

“Well it looks like I’ve hit the jackpot. The last bitch I did I made the hubby watch. This time it looks like I am going to be knocking on baby’s door.” He said as he took a step back to get a better view. “No, you can’t. Please. I will miscarry if you do. I will do something else. Just please don’t hurt my baby.” The words seem to just gush from her mouth in an almost incoherent flow. The big guy seemed to pause as if considering the offer.

“Well missy, by the way, what is your name?” He asked. “Lisa” she replied her voice quivering as she felt her heart pounding in her chest. Her mind trying to think what to do or say next; everything she could think of was totally repulsive but she knew she might have to concede in order to save their baby, the son, they wanted so bad. “Maybe I need to show you the persuader.” The big man moved his free hand inside his leather jacket and pulled out a shinny pipe like object about 16 inches long with a blue grip on one end. Two prongs stuck from the shinny ends like prongs on a pitchfork. Lisa gasped as she recognized what it was from the days her and her husband raised cattle. It was a cattle prod. She knew that it send huge electric shocks through anything that the prongs jabbed against. Lisa could feel her heart in her throat as she imagined what it was going to be used for.

“Do you think you will need persuasion?” He asked with a menacing smile on his face. He then ran his hand along Lisa’s cheek. “Honey, you will get a real jolt out of that.” He taunted as he chuckled which sent chills up and down Lisa’s spine. Lisa shook her head frantically. “Just take the money and I have some jewelry that you can take also. Just please don’t hurt me; I beg you. I won’t call the cops so you can get away” Lisa’s words seemed to gush like a rushing river.

The big guy only smiled more as he sat on the edge of the table. “I will get the valuable stuff from the rooms after me and you have us a little chat.” The big guy tapped the cattle prod on the end of the table like a drummer marking time. “STAND UP!” He suddenly said, his voice ringing in Lisa’s ears. Before Lisa could get to her feet the guy grabbed her arms and lifted her up like a feather. A quick yank sent her stumbling awkwardly towards him. Lisa found herself with her protruding belly against the big guy’s abdomen. Lisa tried to back away but the guy grabbed her by the nap of her neck, holding her in place.

Lisa tried to remain calm as her heart raced. She felt her hands instinctively trying to pull the front of her sweater close as if shielding her from view. The big guy just smiled and then said. “Lisa, it would be a shame if I had to hurt you or that baby you have in your oven. Wouldn’t it?” Lisa felt her skin crawl as she knew there was more to come. Sure enough he continued. “Now I think you know what I want. Don’t you?” He paused as if demanding an answer from Lisa. Lisa felt sobs welling in her throat as he stared at her like some object. Lisa choked back the sobs and simply nodded her head.

“DAMN IT WOMAN!” He yelled. “Are you mute all of a sudden? When I ask you a question, I expect a fucking answer. Got that?” His tone all of a sudden turned very angry which panicked Lisa. The last thing she could afford is for this maniac to be in a rage of anger. Lisa knew she had to try and calm the situation down even if it meant humiliating herself. “I am sorry. Yes I know what you want. You want sex.” Lisa blurted as tears streamed down her cheeks, her knuckles turning red as she clinched her fists tighter. “You are going to rape me. But God, can’t you see that I am too far along. You will hurt my baby if you do. Please I beg you. Please, I will do what you want. Just don’t rape me.” Lisa’s pleas flowing like a waterfall as she tried to somehow turn the situation around. Her mind reeled, almost unable to comprehend what she had just said. She knew she really didn’t have a choice so at the time it seemed logical to try and appease the bastard, but what had she just agreed to. Lisa knew that he would hold her to her words or make her pay the consequences.

Lisa saw a smile spread across his face as he reached in a jacket pocket and pulled out a video recorder. Lisa shuttered as she envisioned what was in his twisted mind. Not only was she going to be sexually used but the bastard was going to record it. She knew her family would be devastated if the pervert ever posted it on the net. Her thoughts were snapped back as he reached out and stroked Lisa’s face.

“My dear, rape is such an awful word. I prefer to say we reach a compromise. You do what I say and you don’t have to rush to the hospital. Now isn’t that what you meant?” He seemed to enjoy taunting her, making her twist her words. Lisa hung her head as she nodded. “That’s my girl.” He continued “Lisa, let’s go in the living room. I think we should find a nice place for you to entertain me.” The man said as he began gently forcing Lisa backwards.

Lisa felt her arm being grabbed as she was turned and pushed towards the living room. “Toss that rag of a sweater over there.” He demanded as he nodded towards the hall. Lisa felt her entire body shaking as she slipped the sweater off and tossed it towards the hall way. “In the middle and don’t think about trying to make a break or else you will pay dearly.” The anger in his voice now gone; instead it was simply demanding. Lisa choked back a sob as she moved to the center of the living room. Her eyes glancing at the front door but she realized that she would never make it before he caught her.

The man raised the camera, focusing on her trembling body and then his voice boomed. ”STRIP! Everything off and make it sexy.” Lisa was terrified despite knowing that this would be coming. Her hands trembled as she slowly reached for the buttons on her cotton blouse. Her fingers fumbled awkwardly with one after the other buttons, slipping them free while still trying to keep her blouse pulled shut. Finally the blouse was completely unbuttoned, the bottom gapping open over her belly despite Lisa trying to clench it tight. Lisa thoughts turned to the happy times her and her husband planned once the baby was born as she tried to block out what was happening.

“BITCH, I said strip!” He yelled, shocking Lisa. She slowly slipped the blouse back off her shoulders and tugged the long sleeves down her arms and over her hands as she tried to keep herself from moving her chest too much. She took a deep gasp as her ears echoed from the low steady hum of the video camera and her eyes blurred from the flashing red light on the front. Its red blinking lights like a laser sight aiming right at her. She tossed the blouse aside as she tried to think of what to take off next; should she take her bra off and expose her breasts or remove her sweat pants. Lisa chose the pants. She pulled the knot on the draw string free and then slid the flannel like material over her belly and down her athletic legs.

“Around your ankles; leave the pants around your ankles.” The man’s voice echoed in the room. Lisa felt even more trapped, her ankles were shackled by her own sweatpants which made running for a door impossible. Her mind was dazed as to what to do next; it seemed her only option was her bra as much as she hated exposing her rather large breasts. Lisa didn’t want to give this pervert any more of a show than she possibly could so she moved her trembling hands to the shoulder straps and slid first one and then the other off her shoulders. Rather than stretch to unhook the clasps in the back. One the straps were around her lower arms, Lisa slipped her hands free of the loops and twisted the bra around so she could unhook the clasps. Lisa pulled the one end around till the bra dangled from her trembling hand.

Tears began streaming down her cheeks as she glanced to see what the bastard was doing now. “Hand it here” He demanded, Lisa jaws clenched as she reached out to hand her bra to him. He snatched it from her hands and tossed it over the arm of a nearby chair. He reached for the cattle prod, picking it up as if to admire it. Lisa shook as she feared he might jab her with it. He extended his arm out, the shinny rod reflecting the light overhead. Slowly he lowered it till it rested on Lisa’s right shoulder. “Down you go; on your knees.” Slowly using the nearby chair to steady herself, Lisa lowered herself to her knees as she choked back more tears. She knew what was coming but no matter how repulsive it would be better than letting this man rape her. Her hair swished as she tilted her head back to look up at him.

“Get with it, you know what I want and remember any feeling of teeth and that baby will pay!” Lisa hands trembled more as she reached for the zipper on the man’s pants. She shook so bad that it took her several tries before the zipper slid down the brass track. Lisa paused; trying to think of what to do next. She didn’t want to seem eager but neither did she want to resist and risk angering the bastard. She didn’t have to wait long. “Open my pants and get my tool out.” He demanded. Lisa gulped silently before unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants and sliding his pants and shorts down together. Lisa almost screamed as his erection seemed to leap out. It was much bigger than her husband’s and the veins seemed to be bulging and throbbing.

Lisa’s eyes bulged as she looked at the large dick sticking straight out at her. “I can’t; it’s too big.” She stammered as she looked up with pleading eyes only to see the camera focused right on her face.

“Then it looks like you may have a painful problem. Either get with it or else I will start seeing how high you can jump.” He sneered as he stroked the shinny tube of the prod. Lisa gulped once again before opening her mouth as wide as she could; the last thing she wanted was to scrape this big cock with her teeth. Her hands trembled as she reached for the throbbing beast in front of her. “NO HANDS!” His voice roared. “Keep your hands down unless I tell you different.” His voice stern; Lisa’s hands lowered like wilting leaves. Her eyes focused intently on the large red tip jerking in front of her. Lisa tilted her head, contorting her neck to slide her soft lips over the knob of his manhood. She cringed as she felt his hand grasping the back of her head. Her mind reeled as she realized that he wasn’t just going to let him suck him but he was going to force his dick deep in her mouth and throat. After all, this wasn’t about affection, this was about crude sex. His grip tightened on her skull as he begin moving Lisa’s head back and forth; jamming her face tight to his crotch as he moaned with pleasure. Lisa’s hands bobbed up and down like surrender flag as he rammed his dick deep in her throat. His balls mashed against her chine and her nose rubbed in his cock hairs.

Tears streamed down Lisa’s now red face as she tried to gasp for air as she was gagged and chocked by his dick deep in her throat. The sound of her torment was suddenly broken. “Lift your tits up and stretch them out!” He barked in between more loud groans. Lisa’s tears streamed more as her hands slid under her full ample tits; raising them and then stretching them out. The stranger lowered his free hand to grab her right tit, squeezing it and pulling it more. Lisa’s face filled with total anguish as he mauled her tit. “Nice!” He grunted as he shifted hands to use her other breast. Lisa’s face snapped back and forth like a bobble head doll as his pace quickens. Then, her grabbed Lisa’s head with both hand pulling her face tight to him, almost as if smothering her. He grunts loud and primal as his hips jerked forwards and back. He pulled out, leaving a trail of spunk and saliva dribbling down Lisa’s chin. “That was pretty fucking good.” He growled as Lisa fell against a nearby over stuffed chair. “You got what you wanted, now go.” Lisa managed to sob.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #2
andersbac

andersbac has initial reputation

Great! This is just the beginning of a long relationship, right? Right?
andersbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 02:12 AM   #3
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

EXCELLENT! I'm eager to see what happens to Lisa next.

Also...double kudos for writing in coherent English with complete sentences and correct grammar. Decent, readable writing is often in short supply!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:15 PM   #4
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Throatdagger

Great story. Hope it is just the beginning of a series.

Glad to read a new story from you. Many of your older ones are classics. I hope you will continue to write new stories.
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 07:57 AM   #5
Shocker16

Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shocker16 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent story.
Shocker16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:02 AM   #6
kitty2

kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)kitty2 Level 4 (400+)

Funny how you used the name of the pregnant realtor in my multi chapter story The Farm. Also funny how you get all these comments and I get none!
kitty2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #7
striker123

striker123 has initial reputation

Meow!
striker123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty2 View Post
Funny how you used the name of the pregnant realtor in my multi chapter story The Farm. Also funny how you get all these comments and I get none!

Lisa is the name of a real person my friend told me about; although not the rape part.

Don't be disappointed about no comments; frequently happens. Keep writing.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:20 AM   #9
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throatdagger View Post
Lisa is the name of a real person my friend told me about; although not the rape part.

Don't be disappointed about no comments; frequently happens. Keep writing.
Indeed...and not like "Lisa" is a 'unique' name!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote