Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2007, 06:44 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The bartender

It’s a dive bar. It’s dirty, it’s dark. The drinks are weak, and the prices are too high. I can afford better. A man of my standing should not be caught dead in a place like the Lizard Lounge. But I keep coming back, two three times a week. What’s the attraction of a place like this? I can sum it up in one word for you, Monica. She’s the bartender. Of Latin heritage she has curly black hair, an amazing ass, 36 DD tits, and a tight thick body. She is near perfection.

I’m not naïve. I know she only flirts with me so that I’ll leave her larger tips. I of course do that. Counting it all up, I probably could have packaged that money as a one time payment and bought her like a whore. But I didn’t. As a regular, I knew the routine here at LL. Every Friday, it was Monica’s job to close down the bar, and match the receipts. This means that she is there at least half an hour later than anybody else, sometimes till almost 4 in the morning.

This Friday, I decide that I have to have her. After last calls, I say my good-byes, and head out to my car to wait. I put on a ski-mask, and pull my knife from the glove compartment. Finally after almost an hour, Monica comes out. She is dressed in tight jeans, and a plain white t-shirt tied to show off her perfect tight stomach. I guess when you have to stand for 6 hours straight, sexiness is secondary to comfort. The streetlights reflect off her bellybutton ring.

Coming out of my car I move through the parking lot. As she turns to lock the door, I come up behind her. I put one hand over her mouth, and press the knife to her throat. “Make a sound and your dead, got it bitch?” She tremblingly nods. “Good, let’s go back inside.”

Taking her inside, I bend her over the first table I see. I have waited years for this, I can’t wait any longer. I slice her shirt down the back. There is no bra on underneath. She gasps and sobs, but wisely doesn’t scream. I run my hands down her back, and over to her front, squeezing her tits. My fingers naturally go to her nipple. I start to roll them with my fingers. Fearing that I am going to burst I quickly pull my hand to her jeans, and unbutton them. Sliding them down her legs, I admire her large ass and toned legs. Desperate to have her, I slice her panties away from her body. This elicits another small gasp.

I slowly force myself into her. I don’t care that she’s dry; I’ve wanted this for too long. Jesus, she’s tight. I think I’m going to cum immediately. I hold, trying to collect myself. Finally, as she lays on the table and sobs, I am ready to proceed. I start moving with slow, deliberate strokes.

Leaning down I nibble her ear and whisper “God, your tight, my good little fuckmeat.” She sobs. That was hot. I don’t think I can last longer. Leaning back I grab her hips to move her in time with my quickening thrusts. I moan, she sobs. I go faster and deeper, enjoying my fantasy girls tight pussy. Finally I cum, shooting my load into her. I pump a few more times to make sure every drop is out. Then I pull out. She collapses onto the table, grabbing at the shreds of her clothing trying to cover herself.

Smiling, I pull them away from her, and admire her body. Just looking at her gets me ready to go again. However, this time I want it to last, I want some foreplay.

Grabbing her by the hair, I pull her up. Motioning with the knife I bring her towards the bar. “Hop Up” she obeys, and lays on the bar. I hop up after her, and reach for the nearest bottle of booze. Mango Rum, seems appropriate.

I pour the contents of the bottle onto her body. She gasps from the cold, and gets goose bumps all over. I enjoy the sight of her slick body, her brown nipples becoming erect from the cold.

Finally I lean down and start to lick it off her. My tongue traces over her bodily, leaving no portion untouched. Until I finally come to her tits. I lightly play my across it, flicking at her nipple. She gasps again. I finally place my mouth around her nipple. I begin suckle, and my hand runs up her leg. I slip two fingers into her pussy. Despite herself she moans. I continue to suck and finger fuck her in steady rhythm.

I feel her body respond, even though her mind doesn’t want to. Raising my face from her tits, I stare at her face. Tears are streaming down her eyes even as her face contorts in pleasure. Her breath comes in shallow gasps. Finally, despite everything she orgasms.

This makes me smile. I stroke her face, she looks ashamed of her herself. “My turn again.”

With that I shift down and spread her legs. This time, she feels smoother as I put myself in. Putting my knife to her throat, I tell her to look at me. I stare deeply into her wonderful brown eyes as I thrust. I lean in and kiss her hard on the mouth. She squirms and twists away from me. Grabbing her head, I put the knife to her eye “Play nice”

As I thrust, I lean in for another kiss. This time I cram my tongue into her mouth. I fully explore both ends of her body.

Leaning back I tell her to wrap her legs around me. She complies, and I begin to thrust faster. Going balls deep into her I moan ‘Oh God yes.” I place my hands on her tits, and began to squeeze, gently massaging them. I can take no more, and burst inside once again.

Leaning in I kiss her body from her neck down to her toes. I finally I stand up, and turn to leave. “Goodnite," I say over my shoulder. As I open the door and walk out. I’ll be back that the LL tomorrow, I wonder if she will be.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:54 PM   #2
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

I liked it.