Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-08-2007, 10:51 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Its good to be the King

When the terrorists set off a nuclear device at the 2013 inauguration of President Barack Obama the world erupted into chaos. Every governor and general in America with an appetite for power attempted to grab the reins of the devastated federal government by force. It was Civil War of an intensity not seen in American history.

And its effects were not limited to America. Losing the one superpower meant that every wannabe got the chance to flew their muscles. China invaded and conquered Taiwan, Japan, which were left defenseless by the Second American Civil War, and the rest of Southeast Asia. Getting greedy, it turned its sights on oil and mineral rich Siberia. After months of desperate and unsuccessful defenses, a panicked Putin ordered a nuclear strike against China. The resulting exchange left China a radioactive parking lot, and all major Russian sities in Ruins. The radioactive fallout decimated the rest of Asia.

India and Pakistan finally went nuclear over Kashmir. The fact that the exchange left the disputed territory unusable for centuries was not consider. The Middle East erupted into secertrain violence that nearly cut off the worlds oil supplies.

Africa, without the watchful eye of the UN and United States went to war. The long simmering racial and tribal hatreds, and brush wars, became a truly continental struggle. Refugees with no where left to turn flooded into Europe. Europe’s economy was already on the verge of collapse due to the oil shortage, and loss of American grain couldn’t handle this influx. Governments fell, and in there place rose a continent of countries led by men following the example of Adolf Hitler.

When they eliminated the refugee problem, their citizens were thrilled. But, as is the want of the dictator, they began to turn on each other. Large columns of tanks surged through historic cities, and fought on ancient battlegrounds.

The entire world was consumed by war and chaos. It was truly a golden age. You see, my family made weapons, and had been doing so for millennia. We became the wealthiest people on the planet, and my grandfather finally decided to put our power and wealth to use. He bought us our own country. There my family rules as divine monarchs. Our word is law. Currently my father sits on the throne, but he is not well, and the peasants know better than to question anything I command.
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 11:07 PM   #2
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The world has become an odd mix of technology. I was out on my morning ride, surrounded by my hover drone bodyguards, when I spotted her bathing in the stream.

She was perfection. Her hair fell down to the middle of her back. Even when wet, it had the shade of spun gold. Since she was facing away from me, I could only see her back. However, the view of her long lean legs, going all the way up to a taut, firm ass, made me decide I just had to have her, right then and there.

I stopped my horse, and dismounted. Creeping silently so as not to alert her to my presence I hurried to some bushes to get a better look. Unfortunately, I stepped on a dry twig, and it snapped, warning her that something was behind her.

Whirling to see, I caught sight of the rest of her divine form. Her eyes were the deepest shade of blue I had ever seen. I longed to gaze into them, as I thrusted into her. Her facial structure was flawless, something that a Reniessance master would have created. But all of that paled in comparison to the rest of her body. Clearly shaped by a lifetime of work, her body was lean, and desirable. Her tits sprang from her chest, and glistened perfectly in the water. There was a slight chill in the air, so her nipples were hard and facing forward. This view almost made me groan in pleasure, but I kept silent, barely.

Seeing nothing, the peasant girl continued her bath. Watching her splash water on herself made me hard, and was incredible foreplay. Her giggles sounded lightly through the air. She then gave me the treat of a lifetime. With one last look around to asure herself, wrongly, that she was alone she slipped her hand into her pussy. She began to pleasure herself, moaning softly. After I few minutes I could take the sight no longer. It had to be now.

Stepping from behind the bushes, I called to her “Do you need some help with that?”

She whirled towards the sound of my voice, trying to cover herself screaming, “How dare you do that…” Then recognition dawned on her face, and she became silent for a moment before saying “My lord”.
Old 04-08-2007, 11:22 PM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

I repeated my question “Do you need some help with that?”

Stammering, she said “NO, I was just finishing my bath, if you would hand me my clothes, I will be on my way.”

Looking down, I notice that I am perched right above her dress. Smiling, I tell her “I think you look better this way.” She smiles feebly, and turns slightly away from me. I beckon her towards me, and she reluctantly strides closer.

Smiling at her perfect form, drinking her in. I told her “You look cold, I think I know what would warm you up.” She tells me that she is fine, and will be better once she is dressed.

“No, I prefer things my way. Come over here and kneel before me.” She looks stunned, but cannot disobey. She kneels before me. “Please me.” I tell her.

She looks at me and begs “Please my lord, I am a virgin, don’t do this to me.”

My response is a laugh, and I tell her that she will have the honor of being deflowered by a divine human. I then reach into my pants and pull out my cock. “Do It” I command.

She reluctantly takes it into her mouth. It strecths her cheeks almost comically. She then begins to move her mouth up and down, licking tentatively. IT is without a doubt the worst blowjob I have ever had. Angrily I grab the back of her head and shove her completely down my shaft. I feel my cock go past her tonsils and she gags uncontrollably.

Still holding her firm, I begin to move back and forth, shifting her head in time with my thrusts. Tears form in her eyes, from pain maybe, or maybe from revulsion, it really doesn’t matter. All that matters is my desire. I pick up speed with my thrusts, facefucking her hard, enjoying the feel of her saliva dripping on me, and her tongue scraping under my cock. Her muffled groans and sobs are music to my ears. Finally I feel myself clench up, and I thrust as fast as I can. My cum flies down her throat. It keeps going as I continue to thrust. Her perfect face is turning blue. Finally when I am done, I release her, and she collapses gasping for air.

Smiling “Don’t relax just yet, I’m not done with you” I tell her. She sobs upon hearing this, as she knows now that she will not remain a virgin for much longer.