Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2008, 05:06 AM   #1
alexi

alexi has initial reputation
Default Breaking The Gifted (Mg, nc, rp, bd, impreg, 1st)

I've been lurking for a while and finally decided to try writing. This is my first try so please let me know what you think!

Breaking The Gifted

Author: Yanoo (yanoo169@yahoo.com)

Elite schoolgirl is drugged in a restroom and forced to ask to be raped. (Mg, nc, rp, bd, impreg, 1st)

I know it's all been said before but this is purely a work of fiction. We're all grownups here (I hope) and you shouldn't read this if it's either not your thing or don't have a firm grasp on reality. That said, hope you enjoy.

Sara Milles was gifted. That's what her parents and teachers told her. About to graduate the top of her class from a high school praised for its high marks, she had already received scholarship offers from a dozen colleges across the country. She'd finally settled on Yale to study law and would probably move on to politics where she hoped to make a real difference in the world.

Far from a bookworm, Sara participated in basketball, soccer, and gymnastics, but where she really excelled was swimming. Having set state records, half of the offers from higher institutions were athletic scholarships, eager to have what might be a future Olympic contender. Her team, the Mephis Dolphins, were sorry to see her go but she'd trained the girls well and she was prepared to win them another trophy before moving on.

Despite being fairly popular Sara had never been with boys much. Usually relationships didn't last for more than a single date and she often found that she preferred focusing on her studies and athletic training. Surely there would be time for flirting and family after securing her promising future. Besides, she couldn't help but feel that all of the boys she met failed to match even a fraction of the standards she set for herself. Perhaps at Yale she would finally find some substantial guys...

The bell rings, ending the last class of the day and Sara heads off from history to the locker room. It's a week until the big swim meet and the Dolphins are holding extra practices in preparation. On the way she contemplates a date she had the night before with a complete loser. The guy couldn't go more than five minutes without trying to ask her back to his place. Despite her explaining that she was saving herself for marriage the guy wouldn't take no for an answer and she eventually walked out.

Glancing at her reflection in the windows Sara thought that it was easy to see why the boy was so insistent. With her short charcoal hair tied back in a small ponytail she looked like the picture of petite. Only five feet tall, she was slim with the natural build of a swimmer. She was blooming late with C-cup breasts that concerned her since if they kept growing they would cause drag when swimming. But secretly, Sara was a bit proud that she was no longer the flattest girl on the team.

She quickly changes into her blue, one piece school swimsuit and heads out. As usual she is the first to the pool and has a few minutes to warm up before the rest of the girls filed out. The coach gives them his customary pep talk and issues the daily regiment of exercises before standing back to let the girls run the show. They have a well focused team this year so they didn't need much direction.

About an hour through the practice Sara's bladder seizes up and she cursed herself for not having the foresight of relieving herself before practice. She quickly jumps out of the pool and runs back to the locker room only to remember, to her dismay, that the toilet fixtures were currently being replaced. Her bladder prompting for urgency, Sara scans a mental map of the campus and figures that the next closest bathroom is on the next floor up. There are still plenty of the people in the halls and she really wants to avoid the embarrassment of running though the halls in nothing but her swimsuit so she wracks her brain for an alternative.

Finally Sara had it. Just behind the pool there's a hedge that separates it from the neighboring property. It has a lot owned by the State with an old rest stop. Since the highway it was built for was permanently closed the rest stop was essentially abandoned, only seeing the occasional Saturday night party by the livelier (and drunker) students of the school.

Due to undergrowth Sara's able to dash there unseen in just a few minutes. The old white building has seen better days, with half of its paint chipped away and rust covering most of the metal fixtures. She runs to the women's side and curses her fortune when she finds another sign reading "Out Of Service". Weighing her options, she bolts for the men's side and enters. Thankfully its empty. It's even grungier than the outside with graffiti covering the stall and two urinals. The toilet in the stall has vomit from the party last week covering the rim so Sara decides that desperate times call for desperate measures and goes to one of the urinals.

The urinals aren't in the cleanest shape either and stink from months of neglect. However, Sara resolves herself to what must be done and thrusts her crotch over the porcelain bowl, pulls her suit to the side, and lets out a deep sigh of relief. The tinkling sound goes on for almost a minute when she hears a voice from the entrance say "And here I thought I'd seen it all."

Startled, Sara cranes around her head to see a squatly black man with a duffel bag watching her from the entrance. She pinches off what she was doing and whirls around to meet him.

"Who are you?", she asks a bit shakily.

"I head of a rather exclusive film club. I just saw you come in and decided you're gonna be my next star." he replies, with an evil grin darkening his face.

She dashes for the entrance but he hooks her waste with his arm and carries her back to the urinals, still carrying his duffel bag in his other hand. There they scrap with each other as he retrieves something. Sara hears a snap on her right and looks up to see her hand cuffed to the head of the urinal. This is promptly followed by another snap as cold metal takes hold of her other wrist.

"What do you want?", Sara asks, not entirely sure she wants to know the answer.

"Surely a smart girl like you can figure that out. We're gonna have some fun." he answers coolly, pulling a tripod from his bag. With this Sara's struggles are renewed and she lets out a scream. However, with her small frame it sounds pathetically weak. The cuffs bite into her narrow wrists but clearly the fixtures won't give.

"Go ahead and make noise. This is desolate enough that we shouldn't be too concerned about being disturbed."

The man finishes setting up three cameras that encircle the struggling girl. In the back of her mind she recognizes it's all high end equipment.

"How about this, to give you a sporting chance I won't touch you unless you ask. But first lets get you warmed up." and with that he pulls a rather large dildo out of his bag. Sara instinctualy crosses her legs to protect her sacred area and shrinks back against the wall. The man first tries to pry her legs apart but she's strong from swimming and he eventually shrugs and gives up, rubbing the dildo as close to her crotch as he can get. It feels slick with something she guesses is lubricant and after a few minutes he steps back and just watches. Slowly a burning, itching sensation builds up along her legs and makes her shift uncomfortably with the terrible need to pee again.

"Please, I need to finish going pee!" Sara cries but the man just stands motionless watching her. She pleads for several minutes until she can't stand it any more and releases what was left where she lies, crying a bit from embarrassment. However the burning feeling continues and soon she feels another wet feeling between her legs.

The man pulls a bottle of clear liquid and applies it to the dildo. She crosses her legs again but this time he's able to pry them apart with ease. Pushing her swimsuit to one side, she rubs the slick dildo against her pussy for a while and the burning sensation grows exponentially. He then backs away again and watches. She reasons that the liquid must be a rather strong aphrodisiac. Suddenly his plan becomes clear- he's planning to use the drug to make her ask him to rape her.

"You won't break me.", Sara says with a new note of confidence in her voice, "I'm not the sort of person that would give in to some primal urges."

"Yes, you seem to be quite the straight laced girl." he replies, then seems to decide to up the ante as the dark smirk returns to his face. "I think that you should know that I play for keeps. When you give in I'm gonna be sure to fill you up the way you should be. So many of you girls seem to have forgotten your place and that's making babies the way god intended!"

With that he rubs her belly and the message is clear, redoubling her resolve that she absolutely can't give in. For over an hour Sara sits in a puddle of her urine with the smell of the uncleaned urinals and the man's leering stare. The feeling in her loins builds she lets out an involuntary moan. She's never masturbated much and the feeling is so strange...

"Looks like you're enjoying it." the man says, making Sara blush. "Well, it's about time for me to hit the sack. I'll give you something to keep you entertained. It'll keep you on a roller coaster of pleasure for the night but I'll set it low enough to keep you from cumming. That's reserved as your special treat."

The man pulls a small pink bud attached to a control with a wire out of the sack. He turns a switch and the bud starts vibrating, making a wurring sound. He tapes the controls to the ground out of reach and uses a finger to push the bud deep into her pussy. It instantly sends a shiver up her spine and Sara lets out another moan. With that he leaves the room, move the 'Out Of Service' sign to the men's bathrooms, and heads back to his van in the otherwise empty parking lot.

In the morning it's a mess. The puddle Sara is sitting in has tripled in size over the night from her sweat and sex juices. Her face and pits are slick with perspiration and its clear that she hasn't got a bit of sleep. Every few minutes she emits a mixture of a groan and mew as she reaches the apex of her pleasure, but it's aways filled by disappointment as it's not quite enough to finish cumming. The man removes the bud and lubes her again with the dildo. It doesn't take more than five minutes before he hears a barely audible 'please'.

"Did you say something?" the man asks with the evil grin returning to his face.

"Please" Sara says, her voice rough from her heavy panting.

"Please what?"

"Please..." she pauses, not wanting to admit defeat. Then she blurts it out, "please stick it in!"

"I don't understand what you're asking." the man says toyingly.

"Please stick your penis into my vagina." she chokes out.

"Now lets get something straight. With me you use the proper terms of 'fuck' and 'pussy'".

She pauses for a second, sobs a bit, and she lets out a hoarse cry of anguish. Her knees move wide and she projects her pussy out, trying to grind it against the floor or a urinal to get some relief but without success. She, with tears streaming down her face cries out "Please fuck my pussy! I need it so bad...".

"Is my lusty lady ready for her high definition debut with the horny audience of the Internet? Now I want you to look at the cameras, say your name, a bit about yourself, that you're about to lose your virginity, and then beg me to fuck you. You'd better make me really want it or I'll leave you here for another night."

The threat has its effect and she sniffs back the tears. He cleans her up a bit, ties her hair back into pigtails with scrunchies, and steps back behind the camera. Taking a deep breath Sara looks at the camera directly in front of her, and begins.

"I'm Sara Milles, valedictorian of Mephis Academy and swim team captain. The toast of the town, about to head to Yale law school, possibly the Olympics, and I'm about to lose my virginity."

Sara then looks at the man and says, with another tear streaming down her face, "Please fuck me, I need it! Please put me in my place and fill my womb with your cum. I need your black cock so badly, like a bitch in heat..."

That seems to be enough since the man strips off his cloths and Sara yipes in fear as she sees his thick cock. She lifts her cunt and offers it to him as he approaches, blushing and feeling ashamed that her body's offering itself to him so readily. Pressing her pussy against his dick a greater surge shoots up her spine but she realizes some thing's wrong. It's too big for her tiny body.

"Stop, it won't fit... I'm too small."

"Nonsense! You just gotta use a bit of force." and with that he shoves the length of his member into her, ripping her hymen and making her scream with pain. He reaches under her and dips his finger in her vaginal blood. His red, glistening fingers hover before her eyes, showing off her lost maidenhead. He then uses the blood to paint cat whiskers on her face. Sara wants to die from shame and disgust.

The man then begins rhythmically pumping into her. Each time he goes a bit deeper and the pain never really goes away. However, she's feeling the pangs of pleasure build up again. Finally his breathing gets hoarse and she knows he's close.

"I'm about to make you a momma." he whispers in her ear, making her sob again. He then groans and she comes with him, feeling his spunk shoot deep into her womb, filling her to the point that Sara thinks she'll burst. He stays in her for a minute before pulling out and moving her swimsuit back over her slit to hold the cum in. He then stands up, lifting his cock to eye level of the exhausted girl.

"Clean it." he says. Sara's head approaches the matted mess of cum and her virginal blood and she shrinks back sharply from the stench.

"Clean it!" he yells this time, grabbing her head harshly. Sara extends her tongue and then starts cleaning him, licking his dick like an ice cream cone. She wants to puke from the salty thick stuff and wonders just how many other girls this man has impregnated and forced to lick off their own sex juices and blood. He gets impatient and roughly shoves his dick into her mouth and begins pumping her head as she shakes it back and fourth in a futile effort to resist. While getting the forced blow job one of his hands wanders down to her right breast and begins to molest it.

"We're gonna need to fill these up. Maybe we'll get some milk out of you!" he laughs jovially, making her even sicker to her stomach.

After a while he stops again fully impaled on her throat and releases another torrent of cum. She gags down some of it but more runs out of her mouth when he withdrawals. He walks back to his jeans and pulls out a small camera, snapping a few photos while saying "the cat whiskers are really a nice touch. Maybe it'll be your theme."

He seems to like the idea and pulls some cat ears, tail, and a pink collar from his bag. The ears are simply a fuzzy head band, but the tail she finds needs its end shoved in her ass to stay in place, making her yelp yet again. As the collar locks in place she wonders how a hard working girl with everything going for her could end up in such a placed, left to live a life of disgust and abuse. However, another part of her mind, the primal part that she's always kept locked away kinda liked what was happening and she knew then that whatever happens from here on out she'd never be the same girl for it'd won. The animal instinct that wanted her to get pregnant and live a life of sex with this strong male was stronger after all.

Snapping a leash to the collar and unlocking the cuffs the man says "now meow", and she does. He asks her to fill out a contract saying that she willfully belongs to him, and she does. He asks her to sign over any inheritance she would receive and she does. Finally she follows him on all fours out of the public restroom and into her new life.
alexi is offline   Reply With Quote