Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-10-2009, 08:21 AM   #1
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)
Default Rape lovers and feminism

Inspired by a few words by our late troll, the mentally possibly not so very stable Italianguy (nice country and fine salami btw, but infested by some wicked dudes) I start this thread on rape lovers (fsrp of course) and feminism.

Do you consider yourselves feminists?

The ladies? The men?

I think I am in a bit at least. I love self-confident and intelligent women (and those that go to the gym regularly so that they can put up a real good fight) and detest the structures of old society that kept women down and away from power.

Yeah, I know I'm awfully p c.
Hugues_de_Sade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:58 AM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A feminist to me would make the perfect victim in any fantasy I have. I've got an online friend that I've gotten to know pretty well that would make a perfect victim. She is very outgoing in everything she does, strings along in higher society and is quite vocal about her rights as a woman. She also works out in a gym 5 times a week for an hour so I know she'd put up one hell of a fight. So yeah, for me a feminist like her would be perfect for a good long rape session, perhaps with a bunch of guys lined up to take her down a notch or two.

Now, having said what my fantasy is, in real life I admire women like this greatly. It is because of people like this that we are starting to do things such as even out opportunities in life and practicalities such as unequal pay.

I know, maybe this dichotomy doesn't make much sense, but hey, I can rationalize my fantasies any way I want to right?
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:49 AM   #3
Hugues_de_Sade

Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)Hugues_de_Sade Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by justmetoo View Post
...maybe this dichotomy doesn't make much sense...
Makes perfect sense to me!

Old 03-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #4
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

I can't claim to be much of a feminist, nor do I think of myself as a misogynist. I think most people when you come down to it, judge others by their merits, not by their genitals. I dislike wimpy guys as much as I dislike wimpy girls. I admire strong-willed women as much as strong-willed men. Rich, poor, gay, straight, female, male, any color you happen to be, if you can carry your own weight, you're okay with me.

As to sexual attraction, I love to defeat strong-willed athletic females, but I also enjoy slowly savoring the easily broken softer women too. So I guess feminism/chauvenism doesn't play much part in the mindset of this Villain. As the kids today say, it's all good!
Old 03-10-2009, 01:04 PM   #5
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well ... as italianguy likes to point out whenever his fanny hurts ... I am a feminist, no doubt about it.
Old 03-10-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

I'd consider myself a feminist.

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:19 PM   #7
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Feminism has nothing to do with any particular fetish or preference.

Like Stern, I am a feminist, and a female professional in a position of authority. I'm also intelligent and opinionated, and not afraid to give those opinions.

Yet I find no dichotomy at all with that statement and my sexual preferences.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 07:47 PM   #8
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Talking Salami huh???

Beh it's obvious that i think like you...i'm italian and i have to tell you that my country is not so bad.
Probably you never been here, otherwise you will not speak in that way.

Last edited by MARADONA; 03-10-2009 at 07:58 PM. Reason: ;)
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes.

I have a hard time to accept any male as a "feminist". I would explain more but its late.

Liking strong independent women doesn't make a man a feminist. It makes him a man who likes strong independent women x
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #10
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy. View Post
Yes.

I have a hard time to accept any male as a "feminist". I would explain more but its late.

Liking strong independent women doesn't make a man a feminist. It makes him a man who likes strong independent women x
I didn't say I was a feminist because I like strong, independent women; I said I was a feminist because I believe in and would fight for the right of women to equal wages, equal opportunity for education, equal voting rights, and uncensored voice in the political and cultural arena. Feminism is a political position.

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 08:55 PM   #11
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
I didn't say I was a feminist because I like strong, independent women; I said I was a feminist because I believe in and would fight for the right of women to equal wages, equal opportunity for education, equal voting rights, and uncensored voice in the political and cultural arena. Feminism is a political position.

//Ravish
I could not have said it better myself. I knew there was a reason I liked you

I truly feel that feminism and fantasy are really just two different thought compartments. I am a feminist, and I am a strong independent woman and I would hope that any man in my life would want that not just for me but for all women. My fantasies and fetishes are not meant to be used in real life or day to day life. It is because they are so taboo and so much different from what I would normally deem acceptable that they have become such a turn on for me. So yes I am a feminist and a rape lover

and damn proud!

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerslave View Post
I could not have said it better myself. I knew there was a reason I liked you
No, you like me because over in the Role Play section I have you screaming and gasping and bruised and feeling very alive.

But I agree with you ... since when did one's erotic imagination have anything to do with one's belief in human rights?

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #13
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
No, you like me because over in the Role Play section I have you screaming and gasping and bruised and feeling very alive.
hehe, well....there is that. I cant help what I like

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:10 PM   #14
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisonerslave View Post
hehe, well....there is that. I cant help what I like
*grins fiercely and manhandles prisonerslave roughly over to the other forum in what some would try to call a most 'unfeminist' manner*

//Ravish
Old 03-10-2009, 09:39 PM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a strange one. I'm only a feminist when it would only benefit me. Why cant I sleep around like guys can and not be called names and spoken about? Why cant someone see me as a person and not look at my gender? Why cant I mess up on something without being forgiven just because I'm a female.

However, I prefer men to be in authority over me. Women are TOO hateful towards me. They are fast to try to assert their authority over me and it really pisses me off. They are very jealous. Women are the worst mysogynists of them all.

I think for feminism to really work, we need to eliminate gender biased situations. No more woman's programs/television/special treatment.

I dont want anymore flyers mailed to me. I want to be able to go to work and be able to hear dirty jokes. I want the "Women's Center" to change its name to "Mammography center". Men get breast cancer too!! And I think having a pink ribbon and "Women's awareness week" and stupid shit like that is appalling. I dont want special treatment. I want to be seen as a person.

For feminism to work, we need to stop telling ourselves that we are different and require special treatment. If you are not ready to do that, then you are not ready to assert your "feminism" upon the world.

Haha! Whats so funny is that so many women call themselves "Strong, independant women"...what does that mean? You can balance your own check book? You can buy your own car and have your own income? Hey, if a man is all this, does he call himself a "Strong, independant man?" Do you consider yourself special because you have your own income and can buy your own things? What does calling yourself "strong" mean anyways? You can handle anything life throws at you and still move on? Hey people, thats called being a HUMAN BEING! And you SHOULD do that! You are not special because you do that! By defining yourself by characteristics that you SHOULD have is nothing special at all! This is the highest form of sexism, people. By thinking that a woman is special because she has characteristics that most men have is sexist. By saying "I am independant" you are really saying "I am special because I am indepandant".

Last edited by ChiTownHoney; 03-10-2009 at 10:11 PM.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:42 PM   #16
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
For feminism to work, we need to stop telling ourselves that we are different and require special treatment.

You are different.

Deliciously so.

//Ravish
Old 03-11-2009, 05:47 AM   #17
Hugues_de_Sade

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Beh it's obvious that i think like you...i'm italian and i have to tell you that my country is not so bad.
Probably you never been here, otherwise you will not speak in that way.
I've been there many times and it's my preferred country for travelling. I'm right now reading my first book in Italian and if I were forced to leave my beloved home country and move somewhere else my first choice would be Italy. So that thing about the salami was really an understatement -

Anyway, of course one's taste for some kind of women doesn't make anyone a feminist. I hope I didn't say anything as stupid as that. I'm just a feminist in that I think that equal rights should be fought for and that the silence of the women's liberation movement right now is pretty strange considering how much there still is to do. Medieval genital mutilation being most likely the worst kind of suppression in existence.

Btw, where is that Bud-drinking, unbalanced, redneck Bush voter at the intellectual level of Fox News that I always succeed in annoying on other
boards?

Maybe they just got underground like moles all of them -

Last edited by Hugues_de_Sade; 03-11-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:45 AM   #18
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Ah ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugues_de_Sade View Post
I've been there many times and it's my preferred country for travelling. I'm right now reading my first book in Italian and if I were forced to leave my beloved home country and move somewhere else my first choice would be Italy. So that thing about the salami was really an understatement -

Anyway, of course one's taste for some kind of women doesn't make anyone a feminist. I hope I didn't say anything as stupid as that. I'm just a feminist in that I think that equal rights should be fought for and that the silence of the women's liberation movement right now is pretty strange considering how much there still is to do. Medieval genital mutilation being most likely the worst kind of suppression in existence.

Btw, where is that Bud-drinking, unbalanced, redneck Bush voter at the intellectual level of Fox News that I always succeed in annoying on other
boards?

Maybe they just got underground like moles all of them -
It's all clear now! I just disliked that you said we are infested by wicked guys...
well it's a matter of fact that i'm italian and i'm not wicked at all. You can be sure of it!
If you know my country so well you should know that we respect women more than in others places...that's a fact.
But it's also true that our mentality specially in the sud is very old...but the people there has a big heart...in the nord is different...
femminism is "allowed" here but the people lives their lifes without share anything with the others...i give you an exemple...
if you go in the sud and a man/a gang will try to rape you...the people will try to save you and to kick his/their asses as well!
Unfortunatelly in other big cities like Milan or Paris...beh it will be different...really different...sad but true.

Last edited by MARADONA; 03-11-2009 at 07:20 AM. Reason: ***
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 08:02 PM   #19
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hmm I don't know. I accept that feminism can be seen as a political stance, and I can see that men can sympathise and support that stance sure.

I can't really accept a man being a "feminist". Its like me feeling bad for races or religions having less rights in certain parts of the world. I can't really say I'm that race/religion because I'm not.

A man can sympathise but really do you know the issues that affect the feminist movements? You know about the bond of a mother who breastfeeds her child and why there is a fight to keep this legal? Perhaps you know of the bond, but you can never experience it or really really deep down know it. Have you ever been paid less because of your gender? Or kept out of a certain position at work because of your gender? Or expected to sleep with your superiors to progress?

You can sympathise and to an extent understand, but you cannot really be a feminist without being feminine in my opinion.

Men are wholly responsible for there being feminist movements in the first place. While most of the modern day men aren't responsible, its very hard to hear of men referring to themselves as feminists and a slight insult.

You often find it is the sympathisers of groups such as this that make it worse too. For instance, a males idea of the biggest issues facing women is probably a lot different than mine and my female friends ideas. I remember recently reading a group of white american politicians complaining about a racist term being used against black people in their community. It turns out that to the black people it was actually a compliment and didn't bother them at all. They just wanted the politicians to stop making a fuss and fix their water supply.

Men cannot fully understand women's issues just as I cannot fully understand male issues.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote