Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-24-2009, 04:22 PM   #21
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well an interesting point about the US and crime statistics is that from 1994 till very recent violent crime of all kinds and for all age groups declined as video games became more violent and the internet grew, there were more television channels and the like. So you certainly cannot blame any raises in crime on the stimulus of violent media as the more than decade long drop in violent crime rates in the US with the corresponding rise in availability of violent media debunks that theory. One thing that people must also consider is that while violent crime went down in the 1990s the reporting of violent crime drastically increased. Such as from 1994 to 1999 in the US murder dropped by 40% while the reporting of murder increased something like %700. Also the villainization of certain demographics such as teenagers has led to the popular conception that young people are a bunch of drugged out criminals...which of course the young have been "bad" for a long time since they're a convenient scapegoat for politicians, religious leaders and the media.
Modern public perceptions of violence, sexual violence and many other subjects are highly distorted by the media's fearmongering for higher ratings. Anyone notice how in the US when a white woman or girl is raped, kidnapped or murdered or any combination of those they beat the story to death endlessly? That kind of reporting warps perceptions and public attitudes about violent and sexual crimes.
I seriously doubt the percapita rate of sex crimes or youth crime is different now than it was a hundred years ago...you just hear a lot more about it and society is much more open about sex crimes specifically. There were no good old days and what happened between youths in the cities and countrysides of the past I'm sure are the same sort of things that happen today.
Well that's my two cents on the subject.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:52 PM   #22
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post
Yes,but tell me,why did they increase?
How many rapes were before internet,tv,videogames and how many are there now?
I saw a statistic of the U.S.A and it tells that:
"A rape occurs every 6 minutes in USA"
If you want i can post a statistic,there are 3x more rapes today then in 1920
They are or just more victim go see the police? and if I remember in the US in 1920 with the segregation a black woman raped can't really the help of the police, and if look history not just XXI and XX century we see they are probably more before
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:04 PM   #23
mondaymonday

mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)mondaymonday Level 9 (900+)

Many crimes happen for different reasons. Some are psychological, some are social, some are crimes of passion, some are committed just for the same reasons people have been wronging others since the dawn of time.
Dean: It's called a trunk.
Hank: It's called you're a spaz and that aint what I'm talking about.

The Kass/Krista Thread!
mondaymonday is offline   Reply With Quote