Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #1
T-Rex

T-Rex has initial reputation
Default Need some help downloading vids from xnxx.com

I can't the vids to work over at the "xnxx" site. When I click on one of the vids, it goes to the page where it supposed to show the vid, but all I see is a white box minus the vid.

I already have the latest flashplayer loaded so I don't think thats the problem. Anyone here know how to fix this?

WARNING to anyone that goes to this site to check it out. While I didn't have this same experience, a guy I know on another board went there and got hit with a pretty nasty virus that he thinks might have come from a flash banner or something like that. So be careful if you go there.

Last edited by T-Rex; 11-09-2008 at 08:52 AM.
T-Rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 10:17 PM   #2
T-Rex

Anyone know anything about why it won't let me view the vids there?
Old 11-22-2008, 08:02 PM   #3
T-Rex

Ok. I'm really stumped on this one. I have the most current version of flash player and I installed the H.264 codec to see if that would work but it didn't.

I've added two pics below. One shows the where the vid should be but isn't, and the other one if a notice from the site about the h.264 codec.

I really hope someone can help me out here.

Last edited by T-Rex; 11-22-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 12-22-2008, 09:44 PM   #4
T-Rex

Two other sites I've had trouble with are xvideos.com & darkcaverntv.com. So if you think you might know why I can't view any of the vids on these sites, please feel free to speak up.
Old 12-24-2008, 09:57 PM   #5
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

checked all three listed sites , didn't have any problems . i'm running xp , k-lite codec pack and have a couple of "flash players" installed .
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 02:15 AM   #6
T-Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
checked all three listed sites , didn't have any problems . i'm running xp , k-lite codec pack and have a couple of "flash players" installed .
I guess about all I can do then is try to reinstall k-lite codec pack and see if it helps.
Old 01-02-2009, 11:42 AM   #7
T-Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
Well I've made sure I have the most recent flash player installed and I downloaded and installed the latest k-light mega pack, and I'm still not able to get the videos to play in the window where they are supposed to be.

Once I got a message saying I didn't have the right flash player version installed to view the vid, but even with the latest one it won't work. Another time a gray box appeared saying "This page requires AC_RunActiveContent.js."

Does anyone know what that eror message means?
Old 01-02-2009, 01:12 PM   #8
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Man you really want to get this.It must have some great content.
(im intrigued)
Can you message the site it self and ask them?Maybe other people have had the problem you are having.

Good luck
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:25 PM   #9
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

It could be the browser you are using.I don't wanna start naming off brands, but maybe you should use a diffrent new browser & make sure you have the latest updates for that broswer.I was using Interject Exploder (not suppose to use real names according to rules), but now I use fartfox & have no probelm with the site you mentioned.

Good Luck
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
T-Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Man you really want to get this.It must have some great content.
(im intrigued)
Can you message the site it self and ask them?Maybe other people have had the problem you are having.

Good luck
It's not just one site DarkOne. It's several sites that I can't seem to see any of the vids on. I can see the vids on bangbull just fine but not on xvideos,xnxx.com and xhamster as well. I've been working with touriquet2001 on this to see if I can get it straightened out.

If you'd like to see what kind of vids they have, then type xvideos into google then when it lists the site click on tags you'll see they have a lot to offer.

Last edited by T-Rex; 01-02-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 01:32 PM   #11
T-Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggystylethatgirl View Post
It could be the browser you are using.I don't wanna start naming off brands, but maybe you should use a diffrent new browser & make sure you have the latest updates for that broswer.I was using Interject Exploder (not suppose to use real names according to rules), but now I use fartfox & have no probelm with the site you mentioned.

Good Luck
Lol. I think the don't use real names thing applies to members real names doggystylethatgirl, not to browser names, but hey I could be wrong. I'm also using fartfox so I doubt that's the problem or it wouldnt let me see videos on any of the sites.
Old 01-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #12
T-Rex

Here is a temporary solution for anyone else that has encountered this problem. Below is the page where a video I've used for test purposes is located.

As you can see in the pic the vid didn't appear and start playing as it should. I there is a in ti's place is a blank white area.

If a video doesn't appear, then simply wait for the little arrow icon to appear above where it supposed to be and then place your cursor over it and "Right click it". On the menu that appears click "View Page Source".

This will open another page title Source of: followed by the pages title. IE in this instance it would appear as "Source of: http://www.xvideos.com/video66214/hentai_angel_2"

Next on this source page you will click "Edit" and then go down to "Find" and click it. This will open a tool bar at the bottom of the page. In the search box type "flv" minus the quotation marks. This will highlight in green every sopt on the source page where "flv" is located.

Then click the "Next" button until you you find a line similar to the one in highlighted in red the pic posted below. This should be the url of the missing vid you wanted to see. Next just copy and past it into whatever download manager you are using and there you have it.

So far I've only tested this on the xvideos site, but I don't see why it shouldn't work on ther sites as well.

Last edited by T-Rex; 01-02-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 01-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #13
Lord Darcy

Lord Darcy Level 1 (100+)Lord Darcy Level 1 (100+)

If you are still having problems - this sounds like a simple security settings problem. You will either have set your security settings at some point or are still using the defaults. When you visit a page your browser checks that everything on those pages is allowed by those settings, if it is not it won't display those items, and if this will leave a hole in the web page it puts a blank white space in it's place (or at least on my browser it does). If you set the security settings yourself you may have set them too strict to allow some flash codes. And if have just left them set the default settings, they definitely will refuse some flash codes. Take a look at your browser's security settings (in IE that is in tools>Internet Options>Security) and try making them less strict.

Failing that, your firewall may be doing the blocking.

And failing those two, there is a slight possibility that adware blocking or virus blocking software is to blame.
Lord Darcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 12:57 PM   #14
emotionds

emotionds has initial reputation

Have you tried Xvideos? Most of the same content is on there I think, be interesting to know what is the exact problem if another such site works.
emotionds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 04:52 PM   #15
T-Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotionds View Post
Have you tried Xvideos? Most of the same content is on there I think, be interesting to know what is the exact problem if another such site works.
Yes,and I ran into the same problem. I did figure out how to find the links though on some of the sites by using the View Page Source method I posted about earlier.