Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-15-2009, 11:09 PM   #1
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl
Default Why the best position IS the best position

I just posted on a good friend's board, and I hope she will forgive me if I repeat the post here. The question was too intriguing not to pass on. It's an old question - what is the best position for roleplaying a forced fantasy, a ravishment? But that isn't the question I want to ask; I want to ask why that is your favorite position. My pardon to those long-time members who have seen versions of this question before. I won't ask it as a poll, because I want reasons, not numbers.

Here was my answer:

There's really no question in my mind on this one. The missionary position is wildly erotic and hot in a forced fantasy. If I were roleplaying ravishing her I would have her on her back pinned beneath me, my eyes gazing into hers with a furious hunger and lust. Grinning. In that position every part of my body would be in contact with hers, my hips thrusting and rolling against hers urgently, my legs between hers, feeling every squirm of her hips, every kick of her knees against me, her breasts rubbing softly across my chest as she writhes.

In that position I can kiss her mouth roughly, grab her hair in my fist so she can't pull her head away. I could take my time kissing her while my body ravages hers. I could explore her mouth roughly and urgently as my body lies on her and in her like a lover's.

In that position I can hold her wrists over her head with just the raw force of my grip, one rough hand holding her helpless and captive while my other hand explores all the soft, yielding treasures her body has to offer, while I smother her cries with my mouth.

In that position, I force her to be both my captive and my lover, her very struggles and her very fight to preserve her virtue being the very movements that inflame me, driving me to take her in wild, punishing thrusts, treating her like an animal in heat.

In that position I can take her, ravish her, master her. In that position I can see her eyes at the very moment that I penetrate her, sliding my raw, swollen length deep into her tight resistance.

In that position I can see her eyes at the very moment that she realizes I am about to come inside her. And oh, the soft warmth of her mouth and the trembling of her breasts when I bruise her with my fierce kisses.

There is no question in my mind about the best position. And of course, when the roleplay is ended, it is a good position to move into caressing her and kissing the delighted tears from her face.

What is your favorite, boys and girls, and why is it your favorite?

//Ravish

Last edited by RavishAGirl; 02-15-2009 at 11:12 PM.
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #2
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Missionary, definitely. Being able to see her face and maintain eye contact are very important.

Being flat on her back (presumably with her hands restrained in some way) is the ultimate in vulnerability. Being on top is dominant, in control.

With pretty much any other position, the female has to cooperate in allowing sex to happen, even if that cooperation is exacted through fear. With the rapist on top, he can simply use her, cooperative or not.

Last but not least, if she's flat on her back, the seed goes in deep and stays there.
Old 02-15-2009, 11:42 PM   #3
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Oh Cedar! I like your way of thinking.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 03:20 PM   #4
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't mind since you gave credit Ravish! However, I did notice that you edited your reply for RB!

I love the thought of my attacker being on top of me, holding me down. He looks into my eyes as he enters me ever so slowly insuring that I feel each centimeter of his penis while making it last as long as possible. We both know that once he is inside me the first time, that the others are not as bad.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #5
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

I quite like the idea of me being thrown to the floor face down and he has both arms over my head and rape me that way.

First time i met Mr Rotter, he did that to me and although i was sore it was really good.
Old 02-22-2009, 02:37 AM   #6
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I love the thought of my attacker being on top of me, holding me down. He looks into my eyes as he enters me ever so slowly insuring that I feel each centimeter of his penis while making it last as long as possible. We both know that once he is inside me the first time, that the others are not as bad.

I revel in that long, slow penetration, slowing forcing you open, peeling everything away from you, everything, until I am hot and burning inside your deep core, thick and present and raw and inescapable right in your deepest intimacy. Claiming you.

//Ravish
Old 02-22-2009, 02:38 AM   #7
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissRotter View Post
I quite like the idea of me being thrown to the floor face down and he has both arms over my head and rape me that way.

The sexy thing about that way is the wild, desperate squeals that I would pound loose from your throat with each wild thrust. Reducing you to a trembling, sweaty, disheveled, helpless, soft animal.

//Ravish
Old 02-22-2009, 09:34 AM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavishAGirl View Post
The sexy thing about that way is the wild, desperate squeals that I would pound loose from your throat with each wild thrust. Reducing you to a trembling, sweaty, disheveled, helpless, soft animal.

//Ravish

Damn! that's hot!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'd like to rape in missionary postion, it's real close with lots of body contact, you can put your weight on her, her boobs against your chest etc, look her right in the eyes, if she tries to squerm free her legs will be flailing round your waist etc, you can control her arms and if need be rise up and slap her face etc. Yeah I think it's a good position for this sort of thing.