Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-01-2018, 07:27 AM   #1
WlojiAz9
Banned

WlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these partsWlojiAz9 is infamous around these parts
Default Wholesale Jerseys

A day after the Bucs blew a 17-point, second-half lead before beating the Atlanta Falcons in overtime, coach Lovie Smith was able to chuckle about the rookie helping clear running room for Doug Martin on a 4-yard run that led to the go-ahead field goal in Sunday's 23-20 victory.
"As a rookie quarterback, even though we say a guy can do certain things, he has to go through it the first time,Wholesale Jerseys," the coach added. "He handled it the right way."
"He has a lot of fire. That enthusiasm is something that we love about him," said Martin,NFL Jerseys China, who ran for 71 yards on 23 carries against Atlanta, and is fourth in the NFL in rushing with 612 through seven games.
Winston is making "huge strides," receiver Mike Evans said. "He has all the talent, and he is making all the right decisions, and doing what the coaches are asking him."
While Matt Ryan was leading the Falcons to a tying score in the final minute of regulation Sunday, Winston was on the sideline shouting words of encouragement to a struggling defense, and reassuring the offense that Tampa Bay had what it took to finish the victory.
He failed to throw for at least 200 yards for the first time against Atlanta,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but tossed a TD pass to Cameron Brate and scored a TD himself on a 4-yard scramble. The offense produced points after each of Atlanta's four turnovers,China NFL Jerseys, and Winston converted three third downs to extend the 15-play, 68-yard drive that gave the Bucs the lead in overtime.
TAMPA, Fla. (AP) ? The Tampa Bay Buccaneers gush about Jameis Winston being willing to do anything necessary to help the team win. That includes the quarterback putting his body in harm's way as a lead blocker.
The Bucs (3-4) have won two of their past three games, and Winston's leadership and ability to avoid costly mistakes are among the reasons Tampa Bay has already surpassed its victory total for last season.

The first game-winning drive of the young quarterback's NFL career came a week after Washington rallied from a 24-point deficit to beat the Bucs 31-30 on a TD pass in the closing seconds.
The 21-year-old has rebounded from his worst performance as a pro ? four interceptions and a fumble during a 14-point loss to Carolina on Oct. 4 ? to go three consecutive games without a turnover.
"It probably would be bad if you had a quarterback saying: 'I don't know if I want to stick my face in there.' That's not Jameis. He's about what do I need to do to help my team win," the coach added. "At the moment, he thought it was a good idea to go in there and block. Of course, we didn't."
"On some of those things we'll coach him up afterward,Cheap Jerseys From China," Smith joked Monday while talking about the No. 1 overall draft pick's emergence as a leader on a team that's missed the playoffs the past seven seasons.
"I think that's what we've seen from him. That's how he's handled just about every situation. But what he needed to do was get into overtime and have to do that, and to lead his team down there,Nike NFL Jerseys China," Smith said.
Teammates rave about how Winston did everything he could to hold the them together during the collapse against the Redskins. They liked what they saw against the Falcons, too.
WlojiAz9 is offline   Reply With Quote