Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Warehouse Violence

a story i'd been working on some time when i first got into rape that i'm currently reworking. enjoy.

“Spread your legs,” Alicia hears the fat, bearded man say. He has the camera rolling, the blinking red light flashing, catching view of her in her short skirt, with a red tank top, no panties beneath. He’d removed them from her awhile ago and she wasn’t allowed to put them back on. At least she hadn’t been penetrated again since the first time. But how long can that last?
A denim blouse opened and tied at her waist on top of a tank top compliment the outfit. Her large breasts press against the thin fabric of her top, the sweat trickling down their center. How did this happen? Why? She’s sitting on an old rotted mattress with only a thin yellowed sheet beneath her. How...
“Spread your legs!” the man yells again. She flinches and spreads them quickly, showing her open vulva to the blinking lights of the camera. A camera hooked to internet connections across the world, where thousands of perverted men and women can see her sensitive organ. Her dark brown hair plastered to her head, the braid running down her shoulder over her chest, left shoulder bared, even as smelly and disgusting as she feels she knows that to several perverts out there she looks delectable. Desirable. Fuckable...
“Now tell us your name, and make it seductive,” he instructs, his voice hard and gritty. Swallowing hard, Alicia complies.
“Hi guys,” she says in a shaky voice. “I know you want me.”
“Good. Good,” says the man quietly. “Raise your voice and keep it seductive. Like you want this. What’s your name?”
“I’m Alicia Milan. A 27 year old college student, and very... ” She slinks forward as she says this, trying to keep herself seductive despite the old man’s leering stare and his companion’s gun pointed at her chest. “Horny,” she says, feeling a tear run down her cheek.
“Wipe that off and rub your breast,” the man instructs. “Make it convincing.” She does so, forcing a shaky smile on her lips as she runs her hands tentatively over her breasts. “Squeeze them.” She does so, feeling degraded as she performs this act, crushing her breasts for the perversion of others.
“How big are those?” he ask. “And what do you want us to do with them?”
“I ... I want you to...” she licks her dry lips. She doesn’t want this. She doesn’t!
The second man, a thin wraith with barely any lips or hair, mouths words to her. She shuts her eyes, biting back the tears. She has no choice.
“I want you to fuck my 34D breast. Squeeze them, bite them, pull them. Get yourself off on them.”
“Tell us you want em’ covered in cum,” the old man says. Oh god, she thinks.
“I... I want you to cover them in your cum,” she says, her eyes flicking from the camera to the old man to the wraith with his gun.
“Till your shirt is sticky and wet with their seed, and hold up your breasts to the camera.”
“Till my shirt is sticky and wet with your seed,” she says. She holds her breasts, squeezing them with her fingers so they bulge the hard nipples pressing against the fabric.
“Now spread your pussy and tell us how you like to fuck.”
She spreads her legs, dipping her fingers down into her lips. She sucks in a breath. She can’t do this! But the gun trained on her makes her say otherwise. She dips her fingers inside her vagina, feeling how tense she is and what it does to her and arches her back as she does so. “Fuck me,” she breathes heavily. “fuck me hard!”
“For how long?”
“Until I’m purple and red inside. Keep fucking me until I’m spent.”
“Do we need to soften you up at all?”
“I...” the other man shakes his head. “No,” she says. “Just go ahead and fuck me. I don’t need you to lube me. Just cum on inside my pussy and fuck. Fuck me while you’re hard and I’m dry. Fuck me hard and fast.” She moans softly, her fingers flicking in and out of her sensitive pussy, tingling. She keeps Brad, her old boyfriend before this all started, in mind and can almost feel herself orgasm as she pushes her fingers in and out of her body.
“Do you like pain, Alicia?” says the old man throatily.
She can’t help the tears running down her eyes, but the thin man is nodding. “Yes,” she chokes out.
“What kind of pain?”
She sucks in a breath and continues. “Choke me, fuck me, do my ass, pull my hair, slap me. I’m your slut, to do with as you please. Hit me. Beat me. I’m here to pleasure you any way I can.” The tears are running down her eyes now. “Your most vile dreams... I... I’m here to make them come true.”
“The bigger the better right?” the fat man says. “Rub your breast and pussy too.”
With a quivering body, she leans back, massaging her fingers in her pussy and trying to rub one of her breasts. “Yes, fuck my tight little hole with your twelve inch cock. Make me feel all of it. I like them big and hard.” She gasp, feeling herself orgasming. Oh god, she thinks. She did that on camera! Live!
The man turns the camera away from her and towards his own face. “You heard it right here. Our very own, delectable Alicia, wants your twelve inch cocks in her tight pussy. In her ass. In her mouth. Anywhere. Everywhere. All at once! Come and fuck the living daylights out of this hot slut and the one who makes this whore scream the loudest gets a special treat! Send payment via...”
He rattles on, his bulbous belly jiggling as he goes on his tirade of advertising, spittle flying from his fat lips. How did it come to this? The thin man motions her to lay flat on the bed and she complies without a word. He comes near and straps the cuff on her left wrist, tightening it to an almost painful degree, slides over the top of her and straps her other arm in to the opposite strap.
“Pull those bright lamps over and keep em near her,” says the fat one as he shuts the camera. “We want her to look horny and wet when the first customers get here.”
“How long will that be,” ask the man as he sets two tall lamps next to her, baring their light down on her. The sweat trickles down her skin already. From fear as much as anything. Today is the day, the day she’s been preparing for since they kidnaped her, and it fills her with dread.
“Not long,” says the fat man. “Not long at all. We already have thirty hits on this bitch and it’s still rising. First one’s set up for tomorrow morning.”
“How long do we keep the lamps on her then?” the thin man says.
“Just for an hour or so today, then we’ll turn em back on in the morning two hours before they get here. The guys like em’ all wet.”
“Do we want that if we want the slut screaming?” says the thin man.
Alicia begins to sweat, her chest heaving as she feels the fat man’s beady eyes on her. He strokes his beard and shakes his head. “You’re right. That’ll make her too moist and we want her as dry as possible.”
“What the fuck do you want with me?!” she yells.
The man is suddenly over her, thick chubby fingers squeezing her cheeks together.
“What do we want girl? We want everything. Everything you have to give and more! We’ll let you go when the funds are dried up. Promise! This won’t take more then a week!”
She begins to sob, tears trickling down her eyes. She’d been here a week already! How much longer will she really be here? The man grins and slips off the bed.
“Shut off the lights. We won’t have her dehydrating before the party.”
The thin man nods, lights beginning to click off, leaving Alicia whimpering quietly in the dark.

Greg walks down the corridors of the empty garage, only dim lights among the ceiling at a low setting illuminating his pathway. Boxes of crates line the walls with near useless packing materials or random assorted car pieces. The place had once been a mechanic’s shop but it had fallen on hard times. Now most of the region here had dried of work, the coal mines down south having run out of supply. He’d been a trucker making a decent wage here back then, so he’d managed to buy the place off for cheap, using it as both a home and for... business.
Greg strokes his chin, smiling darkly. There are always supplies people demand. Some by not so ... honest ... a method. This is where sweet Alicia comes in.
He’d found her hitchhiking a day back, near the forest park not a mile away from the warehouse. She was so trusting and innocent. She’d had a bad break up with her current boyfriend while on a camping trip and was trying to make her way back to the city, get to a motel probably, when Greg had stumbled upon her.
He’d looked on her, on those large 34d breasts and shapely legs showing almost completely under that denim skirt she wore. She was perfect! And her skin in that mocha color gave her a nice exotic appearance, like an Italian. Roughs would pay top dollar for this bitch. So he’d pulled up to her, offering her a ride in his van with Steve hiding in the back. Steve always enjoyed helping with the “jobs” and got extra perks along with the pay. So he always came along for the ride.
Alicia had been a bit suspicious of the dull colored van at first, but when she got close within range, Steve had managed to grab her, dose her with some chloroform while she’d been kicking and trying to scream through the rag. Took a good five or so minutes to work, her body working up a nice sweat in the mean time. But with traffic as light as it was in those parts, it didn’t matter. When she’d finally lost consciousness Steve had pulled her into the van and they’d struck it back here. Well, not immediately of course. Always had to taste the merchandise before offering it to consumers, even his type of consumer.
He’d pulled in to an opening in the woods just off the road, hidden by the trees. With the tinted windows no one would think much of the van when going by.
They bound her arms up tight, placing them on a hook at the center of the van’s ceiling, and gagged her mouth. Her knees almost touched the floor, her head hanging limply on her breast bone. Greg set up the cameras. A hand held and an inside ceiling cam from the driver’s side on the seat that captured all the hanky panky going on back there in case he needed to drive.
He’d stroked his hardening manhood, the bulge thick in his pants. He may be nearing his 60's but he still got a hard on from the slutty broads and so did his clients.
“I’ll go first Steve, you just tape for now. You’ll get desserts later.” Steve simply nodded and grabbed the handheld.
He grinned and pulled out a large dildo from beneath the seat. Black and rubbery, a foot and a half long and three inches wide, it would give any woman a nice, painful jolt. When he’d first started this job he’d gone for the big fish, high end marketers and such. But in the end, even if the cash was good, they were boring as fuck to watch. Then he’d heard of something more unique.... and tried it. Abuse that could become so vile he could end up tried for far more then for rape or kidnaping if the cops ever nabbed him. If they ever gave a shit that is.
These college girls were one in a million and not many folks came back here. And after the first couple of times he started getting a hang of what limits to give them and what to do with the girls once their use was over with. Break it up for about a year watching the vids, then get another one. Kept everyone off their toes and made catching the girls easier. And it helped if he grabbed one out of state or hiking in some backwoods or some other off the wall place.
“Now let’s begin, shall we?” he’d said, lifting the dildo up in front of his face.

He’d run the long dildo down her cheek, its cool skin making the woman wince. Slowly he’d run it down her side, rubbing it against her breast, pressing the nub against her tit. She’d moaned only softly before hanging limp again, her eyes fluttering.
He’d placed the dildo down on the floor and lifted her skirt up over her hips, holding it up with one hand while Stevo got a good look at her panties. A nice little pink colored thin strip of cloth.
“Look at that gents! Our little grad here just barely has some flimsy little thing on her skirt.”
He’d taken her chin, facing her towards the camera. “Now I know you just want to get to the goods already folks, but wait for it! We won’t get it in right, if we don’t lube it first!”
He’d pulled out her gag, and squeezed her cheeks, opening her jaws. She had let out a cute little moan, almost like a mewling kitten. “Looks like she’s ready to start her work already, Steve!”
Steve simply chuckled, his mind working its own thoughts. Greg had smirked, picked up the dildo and started rubbing it around her lips, moving it in circles around them, then started pressing it past her lips into her mouth. She didn’t resist much, taking the full head into her mouth. Greg had smiled, circling the thing in her mouth, pressing it against her inner cheek, then he’d started working it harder, moving it rough and fast, trying to shove it down her throat. She’d woken then, eyes wide, as he pulled her head back, tilting the dildo and pressing it against the back of her throat.
“Can you swallow that, bitch!” he’d growled. “Swallow!” He’d pressed it down on her, a sickly gagging coming out of her throat, drool trying to coat the circumference of the dildo trying to lube it and make it more accessible. He’d jammed it against the back of her throat, her eyes wide, her large breasts heaving.
“Yeah, that’s right, bitch. Lube it well.” He’d given it a slow circle in her mouth, turning it back and forth, watching her body quiver. Then he’d quickly pulled it out with a pop, letting her hair go.
Her head had swung forward, coughing fits taking over before she’d even had a chance to scream. He’d tied her gag back in place, then pulled her hair back. He’d rubbed the wet dildo across her cheek, running it slowly, its cool skin making her own shudder. A thin strand of spit sticking to her skin, making her stare. “You see this?” Greg had said. “I’m gonna shove this up that dry pussy of yours.”
She’d tried to shake her head and he’d held her tight, pressing her head against his chest. “Yes,” he’d hissed. “Gonna ram this up your tight hole. Thing is... if you’re willing to take something else in there....” he’d let his words hang in the air.
As expected, despite the fear of the large dildo, she’d shaken her head frantically, trying to push away from him. “Thought so...” he’d said. “So we’ll let our friend start up on you first!”
She’d started to struggle and shake in her binds, trying to kick with her legs, but with the awkward position she was in, she only hit her feet against the floor. He’d jerked her head back, the long braid giving him ample leverage on her.
“Stop struggling!” he’d said, jerking her head back painfully. She’d started weeping, moaning behind the gag. Something that sounded like why. Why indeed?
He’d yanked her skirt over her hips and roughly grabbed her panties, pulling the pink cotton down over her knees. “Well look at that!” he’d crowed. “The bitch is shaved!”
Steve had smiled, not saying a word. He’d personally preferred the girls to have some muff. Something to pull at, but it didn’t matter. Made it something easier to see what was going in.
Greg had slowly taken the dildo down to her pussy lips, having it rub its slick head against her opening. As expected, she’d started to buck, but then she’d heard the click of a gun and stopped moving. Greg had looked over sourly at Steve, the small pistol positioned at the girl’s chest.
“For fuck’s sake Steve, put that damned thing away! Can’t get much work out of her if she’s got a fuckin’ hole in her head!”
Steve had glowered at him for a moment but put the gun away. Greg cursed inwardly, but the gun had had the desired effect. Without it, shoving the dildo in would have been difficult with her bucking like that. Distracted as she was she was suddenly still, eyes riveted on Steve.
The dildo’s moist head touched her lips, but she’d only quivered, her eyes intent on Steve rather then him. Well... he’d change that!
He’d rammed the head of the dark dildo against her lips and immediately her body had arched, a harsh scream coming out of her lips against the gag. He’d smiled, pressing the dildo harder against her lips until there was that pop, the head making its way through her vaginal opening. She’d screamed, rocking her body back and forth, trying to dislodge the giant dildo from her cunt. He’d started moving the dildo back and forth in circular motions and she’d started screaming against her gag again.
Letting her skirt fall back he’d placed her head against his chest and whispered, “alright, you ready for something more... fitting to go in there? Or should we...” And he’d pressed the dildo further, about half an inch, making the woman strain against her binds. “Continue to play with our friend here?”
She’d started nodding her head rapidly. He’d pushed the dildo in more, taking it into her body another inch and undid her gag. “Yes what?”
“Yes!” she’d cried. “Fuck me! Do anything! Please....” she’d started crying. “Just take it out of me!”
“You sure?” he’d asked, grinding the dildo deeper.
“Owww! Yes! Yes! Please!” she’d screamed through tear filled eyes.
He’d stopped grinding it against her hips and smiled. “Well, since you asked so nicely.”
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:58 PM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He’d tightened the gag back in place, tying it hard against her mouth. No need to hear anything sensible from her for awhile. He’d gotten behind her then, having to press his fat girth past her supple body, her tight breasts pressing against his stomach before getting behind her.
Once there, he’d jerked her skirt up over her hips and molded her nice ass cheeks with his hands, giving them a few good slaps. In the van the sounds of each slap echoed and her entire body shook, a quick yelp coming from behind the gag.
Steve had started chuckling, and he’d smiled. The camera was on her and more then likely captured her shaking breasts. He’d taken one of her legs and started quickly removing her boot, then proceeded with the other. She tried to kick him of course, then she’d gone stiff again as Steve had pulled his gun out.
“Now now...” Steve had whispered. “I don’t want to put holes in you before I have my fun.” Steve had run his thick tongue over her forehead, sending a quiver down her spine. “Let old man Greg have his fun and then you can play with Steve.”
She hadn’t answered, simply staring at Steve with shaking eyes, barely noticing as Greg had pulled her panties down from one leg and pulled her leg up into the air. Her moist pussy quivered and he stroked his hard cock against her hips, then moving behind her, placing her leg down over his hip, he’d shoved his dick up to the hilt. She’d cried against her gag feeling it enter her.
Now it wasn’t that big. Just a good six or so inches, but it was two inches thick. He’d been told he was a hefty guy when it came to his dick and he enjoyed showing these bitches just how thick and rough... he could be.
This girl’s pussy grabbed his dick like a glove, its warm abused flesh tight around his member, looser because of the dildo that had just previously been in it. He’d held her hips with his hands, pulling his dick part of the way out and then rammed her with a loud slap against her hips. She’d given a yelp then.
“Like that bitch?” he’d whispered, running his hands up over her waist. “Well, get ready for more.” His hands had gone back down to her hips so he could keep a proper hold and he’d pulled out part way then slammed into her. Then done it again and again, going into a quick rhythm, the slap, slap of her hips against his dick making him smile. He pushed up the pace, loving the loud moans coming from behind her gag, feeling her strain and shake her binds.
Steve had his camera trained on her, and Greg could just imagine the look on her face as his old warty cock pounded her sweet hips, her love juices coating him, allowing him to grind into her faster and harder. He imagined those delicious breasts swaying back and forth underneath their thin cotton, her tits hard from the fear.
He’d grabbed at her breasts suddenly, squeezing them hard, massaging them and twisting them in his large hands. She’d moaned against her gag, crying. She’d jerked on the hook but couldn’t go anywhere. Greg ran his hands down her large breasts, feeling the nubs of her tits. He grabbed one and squeezed, twisting it. The woman yelled against her gag, bucking against his hips, inadvertently plunging his cock into her.
“Yeah, that’s right bitch. Take my thick manhood into you. You know you want it,” he’d whispered. “All you whores want it hard!”
He’d grabbed the back of her hair from the braid, pulling her head back while he placed his other hand on her hip and started slamming against her in a piston motion.
“Watch it you whore!” he’d said. “Watch yourself get fucked by my old man cock!”
She’d just whimpered helplessly, unable to move as he slammed into her again and again. He could feel himself warming, super heating and then he’d jerked her head back hard, having her scream as he slammed himself once, twice then several more times as his body exploded, thick mounds of cum filling her sweet pussy with his seed. As soon as he was certain he’d cleared himself completely in her tight body, he let go of her, wiping his sweaty face on the back of her blouse.
He’d pulled his limp dick from her battered pussy and smiled, seeing the thing quiver from its violation. He gave her one final slap on the ass, then nodded to Steve.
“Alright Stevo,” he’d said. “You’re up. Get the bitch ready. I gotta’ get us up to the warehouse so we can start up on the investments.”
Steve had smiled and started to remove his belt. Bitch would wish she was never hitch hiking in these parts now, Greg thought. Damned wish it.

Alicia lay in the bed, her arms spread painfully, the bindings biting painfully into her wrist. Even if she had some room to move she wouldn’t have. The fat old bastard had been bad, pushing that overly large dildo into her dry pussy that way, but not as much as his thin companion with the hooked nose and vulture like gaze. His companion may have been quiet but he was far more cruel then the master he serviced. He’d threatened to shoot her twice while in the van, and she swore he would have done so if not for the old man. After his old ball sack had filled her womb with his sickly cum he’d given her away to Steven, that vulture...
That... Her eyes go wide catching something moving in the shadows, thin and lanky. NO! No! No! She thinks. Not him! Please not him!

Steven watches Alicia struggle against her binds, pulling at them ineffectively, a soft jingling heard from them. She’s screaming incoherently, but loud. Steve moves fast, gripping her hair and pulling a ball gag out from his right pocket then quickly stuffing it in her mouth. Tying it quick, he pulls back, watching the girl buck and struggle, the screams no longer loud or echoing in the empty room with its large walls. He smiles, a twist of his lips and turns on one of the cameras. There isn’t a great deal of light in the room, but enough to see something, for the moment. It’s time to give the viewers a little something more then before...
He switches on one of the lamps next to Alicia’s head watching her throw her head back and forth, a low moan of desperation coming from her lips. He slips his hand under her tank top, grabbing and pulling at her left breast. “You didn’t think we were done yet, did you?” he whispers.

When Greg had given over, allowed Steven his turn, Steven had shrugged, smirking. He really hadn’t done much to the bitch. Jerked her hair a bit, stuffed his old meat sack into her and spit some of his thick cum into her little hole. But not much really. Not much at all.
That isn’t right. No. Not right at all. It just didn’t sit well with him and doesn’t sit well with him right now while the party is still hours, if not days, away. The bitch needed to suffer. To feel pain and degradation for what she was. What she did to all men around her. And the stupid cunt didn’t even realize it.
Steven had pulled off his belt, a hard leather strap with a metal buckle. He’d slapped it against his open hand a few times, grabbing the girl’s attention. She’d stared at him wide eyed realizing he hadn’t taken the belt off to remove his pants, but for something else entirely.
The first slap had hit her across the left side of her neck, making her scream, arching her back, a red welt starting to appear on the side. Good. Already a better reaction.
The second one had slapped her just beneath the ribs, across her stomach. She’d bucked, jumping and pulling at the hook violently now.
“I’m a little different then Greg,” he’d said. “As you’ll notice.”
He’d slapped her just underneath her arm pit, making her twist on her bindings, a muffled scream echoing from her lips, the tears already streaming. “You see...” he’d said, slapping against the center of her stomach again, making her give her another cry. “I don’t just like to fuck.”
She had been whimpering, pulling at the chords binding her arms. “I like to punish.”
He’d slapped her across the top of the exposed mound of her left breast, watching as that supple meat bounced. “Punish for what, you ask?” He’d slapped her again, this time on the right breast. “Well, for you being such a fucking cock tease! That’s why!”
He’d slapped her twice more across both breast, then a third time just beneath her left. He could see the welts starting to appear already. “I mean...” He’d slapped her again. “What right...” Slap. “Do you have...” Slap. “To screw with me...” Slap. Slap. “With those damned cannons!” Slap. Slap. Slap.
Each slap had made her body bounce. And if he had missed because of the bouncing of the car, well, what of it? He was there to help Greg punish these dumb sluts. Wack. Slap. Wack. Slap. Oops, that one went across her left cheek. She’d really screamed with that one.
Her breasts had really reddened, a bright crimson against that mocha skin. It made him smile. He’d wacked her one more time across the side before Greg had yelled at him.
“Damn it, Steve! If you leave her all bruised up we aren’t gonna get any customers! Enough with the belt for now! You’ll get your chance to beat her up later.”
The girl had been sobbing, crying hysterically. Steve had sat down in front of her, hands cupped together in front of his face. Now what? She hadn’t screamed nearly enough, and he wasn’t hard enough to take her and fuck. So what.... ah... He had an idea.

He’d looked at her panties, picking them up, sniffing them. He’d run his tongue down their center and smiled wickedly at her. The woman had stared with widening eyes, a quiver running down her body, breasts heaving, hiccups breaking up the sobs. The red welts really added something to the skin, making him feel harder. But not yet.
“You know,” he’d said, playing with her panties in front of her face. “I kinda’ like the feel of this. Real soft, you know?”
He’d jerked her head back, pulling her hair, leaning in close. “No, you don’t know. You’re just a cock sucking whore.” He’d run his long tongue over her cheek and left eye. “A tasty cock teasing whore.”
“But I can’t taste your woman on this.” He’d made a point of inhaling deeply from her panties. “So how are we going to rectify that? Do you know?”
She’d just stared, wide eyed, following him with her eyes.
“Well, you’re a real bore,” he’d said, eyes rolling. “Here. Let me show you.” And with that he’d grabbed the bottom of her hip with his free hand and started stuffing her panties into her tight lips. She’d screamed, started bucking, but this just made him harder as he’d stuffed her panties as far as his fingers would let him. “You know...” he’d said, rubbing his fingers in her body, feeling the fabric getting wet inside her. “This isn’t deep enough. I want it really deep in you before I fuck. I want the nice cotton around my dick when I’m ramming that pussy of yours.”
He’d seen the dildo not too far off from their current position and seeing it, he’d picked it up, rotating it in his hand. “Now this ought to help get that cotton in real deep,” he’d said. “And don’t get any funny ideas about moving... or I’ll use another gun on that pussy of yours, if you know what I mean?”
She’d whimpered in response. “Good,” he’d answered.
He’d taken the dildo, pressing it against her wet pussy lips. Her back had stiffened, head going back. He’d held the dildo there for a moment, then shoved it full force into her wet body.
She’d screamed, a sound that seemed to echo in the van even with the gag in place. He’d just cackled and pushed it in deeper, feeling her cervix fighting against it, the press of the dildo’s head at the edge of her womb.
He’d pressed it in harder, pushing against it, feeling her body shaking, her feet kicking out. She’d thrown her head back and screamed. He’d rotated the dildo while pushing, feeling the pressure of her pussy as it fought to accommodate the large toy.
“Feels good, doesn’t it, baby?” he’d said, running his tongue over her neck, over the red welt across it, feeling harder as she twitched against his touch. He’d jerked her leg back suddenly, raising it to the side and grabbed the dildo with his other hand then taken it out part way and rammed it in. She’d screamed loudly, bucking against him. He’d watched, enjoying the sensation, her flesh slapping against him as he pushed the dildo in and saw her labia quivering, its lips hugging the dildo’s girth tightly. Then he’d pulled it part way out and shoved it back in, getting a jerk from her, then in and out and in and out again and again, faster and harder as if it were a piston hammering her soft pussy.
She had started screaming against the gag then, wet fluid mixed with some blood flying in the insides of the van, that scream a constant like the slap slap of the dildo getting its girth rammed into her.
Then the van had pulled to a stop suddenly, the dildo suddenly rammed harder and deeper into her tight cunt with the hitting of the brakes. The woman had let out a loud cry, her hips quivering, pee mixing with the blood around the wet dildo.
“Alright,” old Greg had said. “This is our stop! Did you get a good fuck out of her?”
Steve had pulled out the dildo with a pop, the woman sagging against his body suddenly. He’d looked down at her, his expression souring. “Nah,” he’d said. “Not yet man.”
He could see the panties sticking out of her pussy lips, having been dragged back out with the dildo. They were dripping wet now.
“That’s too bad,” Greg had said. “Now you’re gonna have to wait until after we film the commercial and get it edited properly. You’re going to have to get her ready for her shoot and settle for blow jobs for the next week.”
Steve had stared sourly, looking from Greg’s big smirk to the woman’s heaving body.
He’d pulled the ropes from the hook and leaned in against her ear. “Now don’t think we’re done yet. We were just getting started... my little slut.” And with that he’d run his tongue over behind her right ear while he’d snapped the panties from her dripping cunt getting the delightful jerk from her. “Only getting started slut.”

“You didn’t think we were done yet,” says Steve’s sickly voice as he runs his tongue over Alicia’s cheek. “Did you slut?” he says. His foul breath thick with tobacco smoke stinks against her face, making her eyes water. She tries to turn away from him, to keep as far from him as possible, but with his nails digging into the soft flesh of her still tender breasts, her body betrays her, arching up and down against the bed, twisting, trying to get away from those rough, untrimmed nails scratching her up.
“Feels good, doesn’t it bitch?” he says. She just moans incoherently trying to twist away. “Doesn’t it Bitch!” he says again, grabbing one nipple between his fingers and twisting it hard. She screams against the gag, arching her back, quivering. “Doesn’t it bitch?” he says again, twisting her nipple more.
Oh God! The pain. She can’t stand it! She nods violently, thrusting her head up and down. Anything to get him to stop!
“That’s a good little bitch,” he whispers, releasing her nipple, but keeping a rough hold on her breasts, calloused hands running over their softness. He runs his tongue over her cheek and smiles. “Now you just be a good little bitch, while I set things up.”
He pulls his hand out from her tang top and walks away, the lights flipping on suddenly, bright beams burning against her skin. Oh god, she thinks. Oh god.
After the rough treatment she’d suffered in the van the old man had instructed Steve to train her. He’d dragged her by the hair, bringing the camera and panties with him and jerked her across with him, she stumbling along, trying to pull against her own hair and crying that it was hurting. But Steven hadn’t cared, in fact enjoying it more and pulling it every which way, laughing as she’d screamed.
Because of this she hadn’t even noticed the turns or which door it was that Steve finally opened. He’d thrown her on the bed and she’d rushed to the wall’s edge and hugged her knees against her chest. He’d thrown her wet panties at her face, slapping them wetly against her skin. She’d just winced and slapped the thing off, staring at it as it were a rabid scorpion.
Her nice pink cotton panties were a disheveled mess of her liquids mixed with blood and smelling of pee. Her hips still burned from their violent assault. Even with her roughest sex with Brian, she’d never been assaulted like this. Never!
“Brian,” she’d moaned. “Where are you?”
She’d heard the cock of the gun and jerked her head up, eyes widening in fear as Steve trained it on her chest, camera towards her face. “Now,” he’d said, lowering the camera. “Wipe that fucking look off your face and smile.
She’d tried her best at doing so, the gun still frightening her. “Now tell me your name and tell me you’re a cum fucking slut!”
“But I’m not!” she’d screamed, her mind protesting against the situation. “I don’t..”
“Do it,” he’d instructed, raising the gun, leveling it at her forehead. “And try and be sexy.”
She’d nodded, the tears running down her cheeks and said in a quivering voice, “He-hello...”
“Louder!”
“My-my name is Alicia!” she’d practically yelled, tears brimming down her cheeks. Why couldn’t he lower the fucking gun?!
He’d lowered the camera again, clicking the light off. There was a sour look on his face. “Again. But this time, don’t make it that loud. And...” His face had become taught. “Don’t cry.”
He’d raised the camera and switched the light on. “Be sexy.”
Be sexy he’d said, with the gun trained on her. As if it were that simple when she’d been abducted and raped? But what choice had she had back then?
She’d wiped away the tears and tried to smile. “My name ... is... is Alicia,” she’d said.
He’d nodded. “Now tell us you’re a cum fucking slut.”
Oh God. She’d sniffled, shut her eyes and looked back at the camera. “I’m a cum fucking slut!”
“I don’t believe you,” Steve had said, smiling behind the camera. Of course not! Because she wasn’t, she’d thunk.
“Convince us,” Steve had said. “Rub those panties of yours against your breasts.”
“But...” she’d said.
The gun had moved slightly and fired into the bed. She’d screamed, seeing the pop of fluff from the mattress spring out.
“Now bitch,” he’d said in a dark tone. There was no mistaking his intent with the gun trained on her.
She’d lunged at the panties then, rubbing them hard against her breast, lifting her shirt...
He’d lifted his gun at her. Her eyes had gone wide. “Put that back down, only paying customers should see those. And only when they earn it.” But hadn’t she already shown them in her sex with the old man? But with gun raised she’d quickly pulled her top back down.
“Now rub them slowly against the top of your melons and along your neck, then moan. Tell us how good it feels.”
She’d run her panties across the swollen edge of her breasts, and with quivering fingers run it across her neck, the wet slime and piss coating her body now. She’d barely suppressed the bile coming up her throat and tried to turn the sound into a moan.
“How does it feel?” he’d said.
“Like a cock against my body,” she’d said, thinking he’d want something disgusting like that.
He’d nodded, lowering the gun a bit. “Now suck it. I want you to clean your juices off of it.” She’d looked at her soiled panties and the strong smell of pee wafting off of them and felt her tears running down her cheeks.
“Suck it,” he’d ordered. She’d placed it in her mouth, her cheeks swelling from the gag and she’d just barely pushed it back down. “I want you to run your tongue over it, slowly...”
She’d stuck her quivering tongue out, feeling the nastiness of the material and run her tongue against it, running it slowly.
“Moan,” he’d said “and suck on it.”
She’d done just that, kept doing it until he was satisfied, repeating the lines he’d told her to. He’d smiled then, the look on his face that of a man full of lust. She’d seen his dick tenting up then, pushing against his slacks.
“Noooo...” she’d moaned.
Old 03-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

“Come here and unzip it,” he’d said. She’d shaken her head, the tears running down her eyes. The shot had come an inch from her left hand. Any closer and it would’ve gone through.
“Now!” he’d ordered.
She stumbled to the floor in her haste to please, being quick to unzip his pants. His member had sprung from his loins like a viper and he’d smiled then, a dark look on his eyes. “Now... run your tongue over it and suck on it you whore.”
With tears running down her eyes, she’d done as she was told, running her tongue down the length of his already hard cock, tasting the precum at the edge of his penis. It had been a sickly taste, and when he’d instructed her to tease the head, running her tongue down its center she’d sobbed. But with gun pointed at her she’d done as told, repressing the bile she felt coming off.
He’d instructed her to fondle his testicles and she’d been at a point of digging her nails in, but looking up at his cold, hard eyes, she’d thought against it. It wouldn’t have done her good to defy him and then get a bullet through her head.
“Now suck it,” he’d said, and she’d take it in, moving her head up and down its length. He’d thrown his gun aside and begun thrusting into her mouth, both hands clamped in her hair, handfuls of it in his wiry fingers. She’d screamed, moaned, but he hadn’t let go, instead thrusting roughly in and out of her mouth, pistonfucking it like it were a pussy. Which she thought, to him, it probably was...
The whole ordeal came to an end when she’d been forced to swallow the vile seed. Then he’d left.
Over the next few days she’d been made to repeat her lines for the camera over again, with the old man, Greg she knew him to be called now, or Steven, the wiry one, making her perform lude acts of masturbation and oral service, touching herself while she said words she didn’t mean. Though she wondered how long she could last out anymore? She was beginning to believe the words just so she’d avoid being hurt.
At least they’d avoided using her pussy in this time, but they continuously forced her to do oral. Again and again.

Today when they were done he’d put the gun away and wiped her face roughly with her own blouse then jerked her by the arm out the door, dragging her past more rooms and halls into the large room with the tripods set up.
“Alright Greg,” he’d said, getting the fat man’s attention. “I think she’s ready now.”
And that’s where it had left off, with her doing a foul commercial degrading herself and now Steve was setting up another camera, and another. Setting them up to focus on the bed. Oh Brian, she thinks, where are you?!

Steven walks slowly back up to the woman, the bitch, he thinks. He’d rather not give her a name, that gives her too much respect, and all she is now is a piece of fuck meat. Fuck meat that will be broken and ripped apart, though she doesn’t know that yet. He smiles maliciously as he watches her struggle, fighting against her binds.
He grabs her skirt from both sides, lifting it over her hips, exposing the soft flesh of her cunt. She’s struggling, shaking her hips, dragging the skirt back down. He frowns and turns to her head, jerking her head up by the scalp.
“Now you listen here bitch, if you want this to go easier on you, you won’t move! Got it?!” She starts crying. “Got it!?” he says again, jerking her scalp. She nods quickly.
“Good,” he says and moves down to her hips, jerking the denim skirt back up to show her clean shaven pussy. It still looks red from earlier where he’d made her stuff her panties in and pull them out, and he’s going to keep it that way for now...
He removes his belt slowly and folds it up. He really wants to use the metal end with the clasp and bit of metal sticking out. Tear away from her pretty flesh. But right now they need customers. Customers were coming and they meant he had a place to stay.
But customers also wanted these bitches as fresh as possible. Especially when they were the first ones. No. For now he’d just brutally punish the bitch for what she is, and for not allowing him to get off on her in the van. He can only take so many blow jobs from the whore before he needs to blow his load somewhere else. So she’s going to pay for that.

Alicia stares wide eyed at Steven’s belt, unwilling to move. He wacks it against his hand again, a slow methodical slap of leather against flesh. She stares, sweat already beading on her forehead. No, she thinks, not again. Not...
The first wack hits straight across her pussy lips, aiming low. She cries out, feeling the burn of the belt, the flesh suddenly reddening. The second strike comes down just above her clit, jolting her body. The third comes back down across her pussy lips, a red hot pain searing across her body. The fourth comes back across her pussy, a sharp sting breaking out.
She struggles against the binds unable to keep still. Oh god, she thinks. Why me? The tears are flowing down her cheeks. Trailing down quickly.

Steven’s 5th blow falls down across her belly, a red welt appearing there, then the next against her inner thigh and next against her pussy lips again. And the 8th falls with a snap against her clit. The bitch arches her back, letting out a shriek from her gag, a long piercing one.
“Oh yeah...” he says, leaning down and pinching the nub with his fingers, grinding the edge of his nails into it. “This part is sensitive, isn’t it, bitch?”
She screams, her head banging against the back board and he pulls at the nub, stretching it and letting it go. It is already red and swollen. The bitch is bawling her eyes out. He likes that.
“Serves you proper,” he says, landing another blow across it. There is another shriek. “For not letting me off,” he says, another blow. She is twisting, jerking on the chords. “In the van!” he says with a final harsh slap. Her clit is a bright red now, almost crimson.
“Better stop,” he says, “unless I wanna snap off our little friend here,” and he grabs her clit again, wiggling it in his fingers. She arches her back, kicking with her legs, crying loudly.
Steven pulls away and looks at the swollen member then gives her a few more wacks across the pussy. She bounces, but not nearly as much as she did with her clit.
He rest his belt on the edge of the bed and lifts her mattress and pulls out the long black dildo. Her eyes widen. She hadn’t known it was there.
“Of course,” Steven mocks. “Where else should it be? We have to keep our best toys handy!”
With this he shoves one hand under her buttocks and lifts while positioning the dildo towards her quivering lips. Before she can move, he rams it her fitting capacity into her womb. She’s arching her back, trying to pull away, a long scream coming from her behind that gag. Man, he thinks, a sickly smile crossing his lips. I love this woman!

The slaps across her pussy and legs and stomach hurt, but they didn’t compare to when the brute had landed an accidental blow on her clit. It had felt like he’d almost torn it off! She’d screamed, fighting for all her worth when it had hit there. But try as she might she couldn’t loosen herself at all.
Then he’d started playing with it, digging sharp, dirt crusted nails into it. The pain coming was bitter and trying to move away from it, jerk her body so he’d stop, only aroused his interest more. Oh God, Brian! she moaned in her head, where the fuck are you?!
And then he’d slapped her clit again, and she’d screamed, her head temporarily blanking out in a white flash from the pain. Then a second, then a third. Her clit felt mashed. She could feel the blood, feel it swelling. Gods, it hurt!
When he slapped her pussy and stomach a few more times she barely flinched. It didn’t hurt nearly as bad as the fire she had there. Then he’d lifted the mattress and pulled something out. Something big, long and black that she easily remembers. The reason she’d initially felt so sore inside.
That damned fucking dildo. It was waaaay too big for her pussy but these bastards seemed to take an extra enjoyment from it. Steven had shoved his hand down under her buttocks and lifted her off the bed, positioning his toy against her lips. She’d been shaking, thinking maybe if she didn’t struggle it would go easier, if she could just loosen her body and try to moisten it just a little...
Then the thing is rammed in. It slams into her dry pussy with a battering force, mashing through the cervix to the end of her womb like a hammer. She arches her back, trying to pull back, to get it out! Get it out!
He pulls it part way out, half the length that was in her and then rams it again at full force. She arches her back screaming. Again and again he pulls out and rams it in, making the motions faster, her pussy making a wet slapping noise as her body tries to lubricate the monstrous machine ramming her pussy raw. Then there is one final push, her head slamming against the headboard and it stops, a slow gyration in her hips and then the large instrument is pulled out from her quivering lips with a soft squelching noise.
She feels the weight of his body on her, one hand pressing on her large breasts briefly before her ball gag is roughly pulled out. “Suck on it,” he orders.
She complies without a word, drinking her juices off the dildo’s head, tasting blood mixed in with her fluids. How long, how long can she last before these bastards ram that thing through her womb and the damage is irreparable? Or is it already too late?
The dildo is pushed down roughly against her cheek, to the back of her throat. She gags briefly, feels it pushing, rubbing against the back of her throat. When will it all end?

Steve pushes the dildo to the back off the woman’s throat, pushing down on it, hearing her gag and cough, gasping around it before he finally pulls it out. He twirls it, smiling.
“Please,” the woman begs, now crying. “Please stop doing this! I didn’t do anything to you! Let me go already! It’s been a full week! Why won’t you stop?”
Steve grabs the whore’s jaw, squeezing her cheeks together. “You’re a fucking cock tease and that’s why we’re doing this to you. You understand that whore?”
She nods slowly, tears running down her eyes. “Alright,” he says, twirling the dildo on his fingers. “Now I’ll...”
“Steve,” Greg says from behind. “Stop it. We have a paying customer. A big one.”
“So?” says Steve, “I don’t have to worry about them until 9AM. It’s just barely 1AM. I have plenty of time.”
“No, you don’t,” says Greg, his fat lips puckering up. “He’s coming right now with
several big ass rapist. He’s paying for an all nighter.”
“Shit!” says Steve, throwing the dildo down on the floor, where it rolls unceremoniously into a dark corner.
He runs his hand over his thinning hair and nods. “Alright. You get a little reprieve, bitch,” he says, squeezing her cheeks again. “But I’ll be back,” he says, smacking the side of her cheek.
He shuts off the lights and follows Greg out the room. “So who is he?”
“Django Reinhardt,” says Greg. Steve grabs his hair and curses. Django Reinhardt is from South America coming every once in awhile to “enjoy” women. Except when he enjoys them he rips their hips open and has a blood frenzy. Being part of Bane’s entourage who deal in the special poison that enhances a man’s body, it is not to be surprised. It also seems to add to their anger levels, something even Steven is somewhat afraid of.
“Shit! He’ll tear the bitch wide open!”
Greg smiles, a sickly twist to his lips. “Yes, he will, but he still has to pay for her services and he still has to follow the rules like everyone else. So we’re gonna get the cum fucking show first before she gets split wide, or during at least. That’s why he’s bringing the big ass rapist, to cover our quota for why we said.”
Steve looks into Greg’s squinty eyes and rubbed his chin. Greg might not get into pulling the dirty shit himself, but he loves watching other people do it. Steve shakes his head in disgust.
“Fine. Give her to Reinhardt. I’ll take the leftovers.”
“When Reinhardt’s done with her,” says Greg, “you won’t have to hold back. Use whatever tools you want on her then. She’ll be pretty ruined anyways.”
Steve nods. “Yeah...” He smiles, a glint of his evil teeth. If she survived Reinhardt she’ll wish she hadn’t. Steve licks his upper lips, dark thoughts entering her head.

Alicia sobs silently, her arms and legs spread apart, her denim skirt raised up to her hips, breasts heaving up and down. She is silent, awaiting her fate from her “first” clients. Oh god, who could they be?
She pulls at her restraints, feeling the rough tug of the binds at her ankles and wrist. Her pussy still burns, her clit on fire from the beating Steven just gave her. If they actually let her go how will she be at the end? Whole? Or a cushion of burning needles and stakes?
She cries silently until the lights snap back on and Steven strides over and slaps her across the face. “Stop your crying bitch! Our viewers don’t care for tears.”
She stifles her sobs, sucking in the snot and mucous as she feels Steven undo her binds. Her legs go free first, then her wrist. As Steve leans down, she thinks about kicking him in the balls and making a break for it, but he grabs her arm and pulls her close. It’s doubtful it would have done any good anyways.
“Try any funny business here,” he says, “and we’ll make this into a hardcore snuff film. Got that bitch?”
She nods quickly and he pulls her roughly from the bed, dragging her out past several rooms to a large empty room with bright lights. Steve pushes her roughly into the center and Alicia almost stumbles, but gets back up. She stares as Greg sets up a camera on a tripod, its red light flaring to life. With a few final adjustments and fully satisfied with the set up, Greg walks over to her.
He leans over her, his fat belly jiggling, a big smile on his face, camera poised. “Now,” he says, leaning close, as he grabs her braid and pulls her head back. “Read the cue cards and do what they say. And when the men come in and talk to you, you say “yes” and do what they say. And if you get any pain when they’re fucking you, just answer “fuck me harder!” got it bitch?” he says, giving her braid a painful tug.
“Yes,” she whimpers. She holds his arms hoping he’ll ease the tension on her hair.
“Good,” he says. “Now start dancing. Sway your hips and show our viewers your nice breasts. Tease them, just like you always do. But don’t take your shirt off.”
She stares wide eyed, lips quivering. How is she going to show her breasts without taking her shirt off? But Greg gives her hair a quick tug and she nods weakly, tears streaming down her cheeks. He smiles and runs his fat tongue over her cheek, taking up her tears with it. “Good,” he says. “You’ll give our viewers a nice, good welcome. We’ll practice a bit before your clients get here.”
He nods to Steve who pulls out a boom box that starts to play with horrid music that is supposed to fill her with arousal. Its heavy beat thrums against her ears, vibrating against the walls and she sways her body to the beat, moving in rhythmic motion. She thrust her buttocks out, gives a turn and then feels her hands down her breasts, sucking up sniffling breathes. It’s been a whole week of this. She should be used to it by now, but she isn’t. Why won’t it end, she thinks.
As her body becomes more slick with perspiration, the minutes ticking by, seeming like hours, Greg motions her closer, having picked out another camera and coming to lean in and focus his camera on the sways of her body, zooming in on her legs and large breasts.
“Now...” he whispers close to her ear, as he focuses the camera on her swaying legs, “We’re going to practice the lines. Say em’ nice and slow and make it sound like you know each by heart and want them done.”
She nods and he pulls away and starts taking out the cue cards. She tries to smile while touching her body. “Hi, everybody...” Tears are streaming down her face. She doesn’t need the cue cards anymore. She knows the words by heart. And this sickens her to a foul degree.

Forty five minutes later Greg hears the loud revving of engines and soon a loud banging at the doors. He smiles and lowers the camera. “That must be our first guest,” he says. Alicia stops dancing, her face paling, eyes going wide.
“Don’t stop dancing,” he says. Alicia begins to move more quickly, thrusting her hips left and right. He watches her sweat drenched body sway this way and that, her tits almost bursting from the fabric. The fear and heat from the lights are making her sweat, giving her body a nice wet, sheen. That’s good. She’ll make this all seem voluntary at first. Not that the customers care. Most get off on rape and torture anyways. He should know, especially from the comments he reads after all is said and done.
He nods and turns away, setting up the tripod with its large camera. He smiles grimly. He’d had to slap her a few times to make sure she got her lines right and slapped her more to get her to stop crying, but she is doing nicely now. Well... nicely for a first timer just getting started in the porn biz. Or snuff biz.
He taps a few final buttons on the laptop, connecting it to the camera. With a final click the connection loads up and an image of Alicia swaying to the music shows up on live camera. Greg smiles, rubbing his hands together. The hits are already starting to come in from the initial frustrated viewers who didn’t get the full show earlier with Steve. Or those simply tired of seeing blow jobs and strip teases wanting to see the actual action. There’s been more then one who has said he’d rape the hoe himself, and that makes Greg smile. Others are just signing in at the late hour. He reads the clock. 2:01AM. Perfect.
There is a loud banging at the door and Greg snarls to himself. “Coming!” he yells, and looks back at the counter. It is slowly going up, money being sent in to his bank deposits from those signing in. The live show may not have the same angles and clarity the edited saved feed does, but everyone knows there is something about watching a live fucking that can’t be beat.
He nods quietly and hears the loud banging on the door again. “Coming!” he yells.
Damned fuckers. Don’t have any patience for the arts. Especially these ones. Not that it matters. Show him the green and it’ll be a-okay.
He rubs his hands together once more, running his tongue over his upper lip and smiles. A quick run of his fingers through his hair and he takes off towards the garage door, pressing a button to open it and allow vehicles through.
The gate slowly opens, a large man thickly muscled man framed in black shadow stands at the center. He smiles, thick lips cracking into a wide grin. Django Reinhardt has arrived.

Greg smiles and extends his hand. Reinhardt gives his broad toothy grin, gold teeth showing. “Greg Sanders,” says the large man with a smile. “How’s it been, you old cock sucker!”
He grips Greg’s hand, giving it a tight squeeze that makes Greg wince before pulling him into a large bear hug. Greg pushes away and wipes himself off. “Okay. Okay. Let’s be professional here.”
Reinhardt nods. Like Greg, Reinhardt is in his 50's but large as a bison with thick hardened abs and muscles that strain at his clothes. Hands like a monster’s and a dick that matches. And he only gets bigger when the venom pumps through him. Him and all his men. Patching on the drugs, getting high off the venom as much as the girl they fuck.
He notices the doors to several vans opening. Through them come several large men. Large men. Like body builders. Hispanic men mostly, but some whites among them as well along with some blacks. They all wear dark black mask that show only their lower jaws, like executioners, but only bear a tight thong besides that. Thongs with large dicks that press against the fabric.
“You know the rules,” says Greg, a little perturbed, but more frightened then anything. If these men try anything Greg will be almost powerless to stop them. “Each man has to pay $100 for a full fucking, 25$ for a cumshot and $300 for the torture,” he says. Salmer smiles, his mouth opening wide, and starts to laugh.
“You old cocksucker, you,” he says, pointing with a large finger. “Always the business man, I see. But I like that,” he says, nodding in approval.
He turns to another man and motions to him. “Bring out the money.” A large Hispanic goes back to the van and pulls out a large brief case. He brings it to Greg and opens it. It is full of very very large bills. Greg smiles.
“I’ll give you ten grand for a full night with me and the boys for the night and day. Another twenty right now, if you let us do what we want with her and snuff her out. Slowly. We’ll probably be taking her with us before we snuff her but we’ll still link it to your site, so you can keep getting your money.”
Greg stares. It is a lot of money for one go. But...
He looks at Reinhardt. “Give me another twenty on top of that and you can have her,” he says.
Reinhardt’s lips narrow. “And,” says Greg. “You have to follow the rules. Don’t strip her down until you get her fucked over with cum.”
“Alright...” says Reinhardt slowly. “But she is all ours for the night and day then? And we take her when we are done, yes?”
Greg rubs his chin, an evil glint in his eye. With anyone other then Reinhardt he would have tried sending them packing, but unlike most men, Reinhardt is a man of his word. Year after year he’d made the women scream the most and gotten to take them himself. Snuff films have a narrow audience. But they make quite a bit of money and are more entertaining. Mix them up with hardcore sex and they became much more entertaining. Greg nods.
“We film everything. Live.”
Reinhardt smiles and takes a replica of the executioner mask from his jacket pocket, dawning it over his face. “I expect everything is in order? The rooms and extra clothes?”
Greg nods. “Everything for any man’s sick fantasies.”
“Good,” he says. “Now let’s go take a look at my prize first hand.”

It takes only a few minutes for Reinhardt to strip down. His large chest beaming with repressed energy, arms flexing with each movement. He directs the large men under him pull out various supplies from the vans. Crude instruments and sex toys and all manner of torture devices. Greg smiles. Reinhardt knows the rules and plays well by them.
He then follows Greg down the hallway down to throbbing music where he shows Reinhardt the dancing Alicia with her sweat glistening body. Greg can see Reinhardt’s large penis growing harder under his thong, his beady eyes narrowing darkly.
“What are you thinking, Reinhardt?” Greg asks.
Reinhardt licks his lips and grins. “She’s one great piece of fuck meat. Better then I imagined from seeing her on camera.”
Greg smiles. “Alright men,” Reinhardt orders. “Strip down. Show the young lady what you’ve got!”
And all twenty five men strip down, their large penises flicking out, fully erect and hard. Each almost measuring a full foot. None could be smaller then nine inches long and their thickness made even him, who was quite large, feel inadequate. Alicia stumbles momentarily but catches herself and begins to sway once more to the music.
“Where did you find all these giant bastards?” asks Greg.
“On the internet, of course,” says Reinhardt. “Doesn’t take long to get men interested when they get to fuck a beautiful woman. Especially when it won’t matter if she says no.”
Greg laughs. “And why are they so big?”
“The venom, my friend. That drug will get them hard and will keep them spraying for quite a bit. Don’t worry. With twenty five well hung men, your bitch will get nicely cum drenched before we have our real fun.”
“Good,” says Greg. “Good. Let’s get started.”

Old 03-21-2013, 02:26 PM   #4
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

glad this got posted here!
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:58 AM   #5
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Great work

Nice work my friend well done more more bravo cheers
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:04 AM   #6
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Gerald View Post
Nice work my friend well done more more bravo cheers
glad you're liking. more to come.
Old 03-23-2013, 05:27 PM   #7
SophieMaes

SophieMaes has initial reputation

I love it! Amazing! Update soon please!

SophieMaes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #8
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Warehouse Violence

Wow! Just wow! I was really on a roll and then it stopped. Honestly, I was on the edge of my seat. Excellent story, and I hope we find out what happens next. Very well written.
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:53 PM   #9
andersbac

andersbac has initial reputation

Wow! A new heroine to cherish and love! Poor gal!
andersbac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #10
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlust View Post
Wow! Just wow! I was really on a roll and then it stopped. Honestly, I was on the edge of my seat. Excellent story, and I hope we find out what happens next. Very well written.
thanks! i'll try to get more to this story worked soon. thanks for the comment!
Old 04-22-2013, 11:51 AM   #11
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Alicia stares, trying not to think about the men as her body sways to and fro, already tired from the motions, from trying to keep up with the music and from her fear at seeing these men, these very large bulls who are going to rut her at any minute. And her body feels so very tired and sweaty from all the movements she’s had to keep up for so long. So hot and sluggish now. As one approaches her, she thinks, Oh god, she can’t do this! She can’t.
But as a large one walks out before her, she knows she has no choice. He looks like a giant even though some of his hair is already graying. Despite what little limp his muscle tissue has, it still looks very hard and as he comes up behind her, his right hand gripping her stomach, nails digging in and the left suddenly jerking her chin up, she knows she’ll have no choice but to obey if she wants to get out of this alive. He is just too strong.
“Keep dancing,” he whispers.
She does as she is told, swaying her body, moving her hips to the music. “Tell them all what you want woman,” he says, running his hand under her shirt, his mouth nibbling at her ear. What she wants? She wants to get out of here! To forget this all! But.... with a trembling voice, she says, “I- I want you all... to fuck me. Fuck me hard and rough, like I deserve.”
“And why do you deserve that,” he says, running his tongue into the cave of her ear, making her shudder. His right hand is under her tank top now, roughly squeezing and massaging her breast in such a way that it is actually hurting.
“Be-because I’m a fucking whore....” She swallows a wad of spit. Her breast meat is screaming as it is squeezed between those hard calloused finger. It makes this part all the harder for her to say without shrieking. And this part is always hard for her to say to begin with. “Wh-who needs... to be hurt!”
“Why?” he asks, squeezing her nipple between two index fingers, making her wince, a tear forming at her eye. Oh god, how bad is this actually going to be? But she answers, following the script that has been given her. The script she’s been following for what seems like weeks now. A script she sadly knows by heart now.
“Be-because...” She swallows another wad of spit, trying hard not to think of what is coming out of her mouth. “Because.... I’m a cock teasing whore who needs to be punished... for flaunting herself at all of you... and... never putting out!”
“That’s right,” he says while licking her ear, his hand digging into her breast. “And you’re going to be punished. Rough... and hard, like you deserve!”
His hand squeezes at her throat. “What do you tell your master for giving you what you deserve, whore?” he growls.
“Th-thank you master, f-for giving this whore... wh-what she deserves!”
“That’s better,” he says, releasing his grip on her throat. She sucks in sharp breaths of air, sucking in lung fulls, not having realized initially how hard the man had been squeezing.
“Alright,” he says. “Bring out the devices.”
She shudders, trembling at what might be in store for her. “Afraid?” says the man. “Good. I always like my whores afraid.”
She holds back the tears, trying hard to keep from crying. It is all she can do to keep from it. From the fear clawing at her insides, wanting to tear her apart.
These men... what do they intend to do to her?
“Now...” says the man, releasing her breast and running his hand down her stomach, into her skirt, his fingers suddenly jabbing into her sensitive vortex. “We play a little game here. You follow the rules and you may be let go. Eventually...”
He laughs at that and she shudders, hating the sound of it, hating how it sounds like they will kill her. But she doesn’t know, does she? Oh god.
The creaking of the wheels makes her jerk her head. “Ah,” says the man, a smile crossing his lips. “Our whore is excited! She wants the games to begin already!” There is chuckling around the arena, the men grinning, underwear from several already pulled down, thick cocks being strokes by hard calloused fingers. “Well then...” he says. “Here are your toys.”
Her heart is thundering, beating rapidly as she looks on the cart. On it are three items. A beer bottle, a broken piece of concrete with a twisting metal ream and a large dildo matching the one she’d had inside her, but this one seeming wider and longer then the other, made out of a hard wood. A fourth item is laid down next to the others. A large bowling pin. What on earth can they be imagining to do with those items, she thinks.
The man jerks her head back, smiling. “Now,” he says. “The rules of the game are simple. While we fuck your wet pussy,” and he jerks his fingers up in her cunt, pulling them up so she winces in pain. “And your ass, you won’t be allowed to orgasm. Even once. For every time you orgasm, we will keep you an extra day and you will have to perform for us more and be punished more. And each added day will be worse then the last.”
Tears run down her cheeks at these words. If she can’t orgasm or do something then the pain will be horrible! How can she go through with this?!
“The second part is similar to the first. Each day we will allow you to orgasm on an object. During that time period as we run a train through your mouth, hair, tits and mouth, you will be allowed to orgasm as much as you want on said objects. But you can not stop fucking them, or orgasming until all the men have gone through you and cum over your body somewhere. Then, when everyone is spent... we’ll use you some other way and you won’t be allowed to orgasm anymore? Understood?”
“Y-yes,” she says, swallowing.
“Good,” he says. “Now let’s see which object our viewers choose for you to fuck today?”
Her heart thunders as a camera screen is pulled up with a chart of votes. “And don’t worry,” he says. “We change the objects out each day.”
She swallows, the tears streaming down her cheeks. For some reason... this just makes it worse.

Old 04-24-2013, 02:32 AM   #12
SophieMaes

Excellent. I can't wait for you to start writing what she goes through.

Old 04-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #13
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieMaes View Post
Excellent. I can't wait for you to start writing what she goes through.
heh, thanks. glad you're enjoying. remember to vote for which object she gets abused by.
Old 05-11-2013, 05:50 PM   #14
SophieMaes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchNo1985 View Post
Beer bottle up her cunt and bowling pin pushed deep inside her ass. Make the girl squeal for mercy. Ofcourse do not show any. Luv ur story

ps: Yeah I know, rule is one objet per turn...but I think she deserves more...
I vote for having the bowling pin pushed deep inside her ass.

Old 05-12-2013, 01:36 AM   #15
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieMaes View Post
I vote for having the bowling pin pushed deep inside her ass.
heh, alright, when i got time to write i'll go with that one then.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #16
darkstalker
Privileged Member

sorry for the lateness of this update, but been occupied cuz of things in life. so hope you enjoy what your votes chose!

Reinhardt smiles. The whore is frightened, as she should be. This will be a horrid first day for her, but certainly not the worst one of the ones to come. But... he can always make it... worse.
Smiling, her jerks her head up, squeezing her throat. “Now, there is an extra part of the game. We will let you choose the object you will fuck.”
“Y-you will?” she says, some slight bit of hope, her eyes looking doe like in their desperation.
“Yes,” says Reinhardt, grinning maliciously. “Now which one do you want to be used on you?” It will be so wonderful to see that look of hope crushed in her eyes.

Alicia stares at the objects, not fully certain this man is telling her the truth. But... what chance does she have otherwise? If she doesn’t pick an object one of them will be chosen for her, and she knows that will hurt most horribly. She stares at the bowling pin and swallows. Not that one. Certainly not that one. That one will stretch her pussy wide and feel like a fist going up her womb. No. Not that one.
She turns to the others, the first three. The piece of concrete has nothing which can be a stimulant for her, its twisting ream of metal looking as uninviting as anything she can imagine. That end... it looks like it can punch a hole through her vagina. No. Not that one either.
Then.... one of the other two?
“We’re waiting,” says the man behind her, pinching her left nipple, nails digging in, making her wince.
“I-I’ll choose,” she says, in a breathy voice, wishing for him to stop. For all of this to stop. He loosens his grip on her teats.
“Good. Get on with it,” says the man, jerking her head back, running his tongue up over the length of her swan like neck. Alicia stares back at the objects as he holds her, aware he won’t fully let go of her until she decides. The other two are a dildo and a bottle of used beer. While she believes she can take the bottle, that will still be uncomfortable, the girth seeming somewhat wide. No. Despite how fat it looks, she’s already had the dildo up her warm vagina before, she can handle that. For now at least.
She swallows. “Th-the dildo.”
“What?” says the man, jerking her head back, her scalp burning painfully as he does so.
“I - I want the dildo!” she says.
“Is that your final answer?” says the cruel man, leering at her. Oh god, she thinks. What if he’s lying? But she can’t chance it.
“Yes!” she hollers. “Yes!”
The man smiles and nods, releasing her scalp. “You hear that gentlemen? She wants the dildo! What do the votes say?”
Votes, she thinks. He never said anything about votes! She feels her heart thudding, beating against her chest as the answer plays out before her on the screen. She’d forgotten the votes completely! Oh god! What did they choose?!
Fortunately, the slab of concrete has almost no votes at all, sadly, the dildo isn’t very far away from that one either. The bottle! The second highest one! She should have said the bottle! Now they’ll make her fuck the bowling pin and leave her vagina sore and bleeding! It’s not fair!
She begins to cry, already understanding part of the rules. “Tsk. Tsk,” says the man, “you’re crying prematurely. Yes, the dildo is not the object you will be getting, but it’s worse then that.”
“Huh?” she says, not understanding.
“As it stands, if you don’t choose the object the voters wish, you must fuck said object with your asshole.”
“W-what?” she says.
“You heard me,” he says, slapping her ass roughly as he shoves her forward, the sound echoing loudly. It stings on her rump and she rubs it softly. “Now bring your toy here and begin fucking on it. Don’t make me tell you twice. It’ll hurt if I do.”
“B-but...” she says, looking from the cold eyes of the man to the bowling instrument in front of her. “It’s too big!” she screams, a panic seeming to take over her body. “You can’t expect...”
“Oh, but I do,” he says darkly. “You don’t do it yourself we will shove it in for you, and trust me, that will go, very, VERY, badly.”
She stares from the man, back to the pin, her heart beating mercilessly, trying to pound away at her flesh. The pin is large and round, the bulbous head easily larger then any of the penis surrounding her, and she’s expected to put it up her ass?
“Please....” she mumbles, the tears streaming down her eyes. “A.. At least let me put it in ... m-my cunt!”
The man is quiet, his hands flexing into fist. “Looks like we have a rule breaker here, gentlemen. Bring her here.”
The men move faster then she can react, their forms surrounding her like jackals, grabbing at her arms, pulling her struggling form forward. It doesn’t take them much, shoving her against the ground, dragging her forward, holding her face pressed flat against the stone floor. Most of her energy is drained anyways.
She feels a sudden weight on her skull, the man’s boot grinding against her temple. “Like I said, it will go badly for you when you disobey. This... will be the first lesson you will learn but unlikely to be your last.”
There is chuckling around her, and she waits, fear and terror ripping through her body...

Last edited by darkstalker; 05-29-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 05-29-2013, 01:19 AM   #17
darkstalker
Privileged Member

“Bring the hooks,” says the man and Alicia’s eyes widen, fear gripping her heart. Hooks? Why would they need hooks?!
She starts to buck beneath his boot, thrashing, her hips moving side to side, but the man simply grinds his boot into her temple. “Don’t you move,” he hisses, “unless you want that pretty head of yours crushed. Wouldn’t be quite as fun not to hear you scream as we fuck you, but there’s some men who are willing to abuse a dead body. Some sickos. And then we can simply give you to the dogs to finish off.”
She stills, pulling her hands away from his boot. “P-please have... have mercy...” she whispers.
“Don’t worry,” he says, “this will only hurt. It won’t kill you.”
She shuts her eyes, the tears slipping out her eyes, streaming down her cheeks. What can they mean to do with the hooks.
“Got em’ boss,” says one man. “What do you want to do with em’?”
“What you think,” he says above her. “The girl says she needs help stuffing it in her sphincter, so we’re gonna’ help. Put the hooks on either end of her asshole and start pulling the rope until we widen the bitch up. Then we can shove the pin in.”
Alicia beats her hands on the floor. “Please!” she says. “Don’t! Aaaahhhh!” The feels the first hook enter her tight flesh, the end digging into her virgin meat then jerking to the side, her flesh pulled roughly. She sways her hips to the side, trying to lessen the pain when the second hook pierces her abdomen and begins to pull, spreading her in the opposite direction.
“AAAAIIIIEEEEEEE!!!” she shrieks, her fist beating at the floor, trying desperately to remove the boot from her skull as she feels the hooks do their work, spreading her anus cruelly open. “Stop! Stop!” she yells, desperately.
It is to no avail as over her screaming she hears the man yelling and then others are around her, jerking her arms back, rope twirling around her wrist and arms, binding them tight, pulling them taught in a stinging manner. She can only sob as the hooks continue to spread her anus apart, nails biting deep into her flesh, a warm wetness leaking from the tearing wounds. As the ropes are tied and her asshole stretched wide to a painful degree, she hears the man above her yell.
“Bring the sauce. She needs some lube and we can’t have her hurting herself, can we?”
Sauce, she wonders? Why didn’t they do that before instead of stretching her anus as painfully as they have? But all she can do is scream as her anus is continuously pulled and stretched.
“That’s enough!” she hears the man yell. “I think we can start pushing it in now.”
She whimpers beneath him, her whole body quivering. Then she feels it, the first wetness from the pin of whatever sauce has been dumped on it and she screams.
The “sauce” burns horribly, stinging her rectum violently as she pulls and jerks futilely as the head of the pin is pushed down deep inside her, stretching her sore hole open more widely. “Look at her buck!” she hears one man yell. “Yeah, slam those fat tits on the ground!”
She can hear them laughing but she doesn’t stop, feeling as that pin is twisted inside her rectum, the burning sensation ripping through her body. “AAAAHHHHHIIIIEEE!” she screams, her voice echoing in the building. But they do not stop, stretching her anus wide, the hooks pulling at her hole while something else large and hard, with its slick load, pushes deep inside her. All she wishes, all she wants now... is to die....

Attached Images
File Type: jpg alicia - almost too much.jpg (16.6 KB, 763 views)

Last edited by darkstalker; 05-29-2013 at 01:56 AM.
Old 06-13-2013, 02:01 AM   #18
SophieMaes

Love it.

Old 06-16-2013, 02:05 AM   #19
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Reinhardt watches, amused at the struggling woman beneath him, her body bucking violently as the men press the pin deeper into her lovely hole. He loves watching her sweat streaked breasts mash themselves against the hard floor, hearing the holler of her screams as he keeps his boot pressed down on her temple and more, how inch by inch, the head and then the neck of bowling pin begin to push down inside the girl’s guts, tearing apart her sphincter. He doubts she has ever taken anal, much less with something this size. Poor girl. Her hole will never be the same. Not that he cares... much.
“Push it in boys,” he says with a grin. “Make the whore feel it!”
The men grin, shouting crude remarks as they push the pin further in, twisting it and slapping at the base. The girl beneath him screams, howling her lungs out. He pays it no mind, it’s like music to his ears to hear her suffering like this.
No. While the hot Mexican sauce does make sliding the pin in a little easier, he doubts this comes as much if any comfort to the girl, who is screaming. No doubt her hips are burning horribly as the sauce burns her sensitive inner walls. When the pin finally goes in with a thunk, her anus sliding fluidly over the neck, he commands the men to stop.
“You feel that,” he says, kneeling down next to her head. “That tool wedged tight in your sphincter? That’s what you can cum on tonight whore!” Only tears and a light whimpering come from her.
He grips her hair, jerking her upright roughly and half drags, half pulls her across the floor, her legs kicking out blindly, the pin wobbling in her hips. Lifting her up next to a metal crate, he drops her, enjoying the howl that escapes her lips as some of the pin drives itself further into her guts. He grips her hair, hard, pulling her forward before she can fall back. “Now bitch,” he says. “This is how it’s going to work. We’re going to fuck your tits, your mouth, your pretty little braid and all the while you’re gonna’ fuck that little tool between your legs. You don’t stop. Not till’ we tell you to and you’d better be fucking it hard or else we’re going to do worse to you.”
“Please....” she begs, the tears streaming down her face.
“Do you understand!?” he yells, slapping her across the face. A small strand of blood escapes from where the lip has torn. She stares, wide eyed, lips quivering and when he shakes her head violently, she nods. “Good. Now start fucking and tell us how good it feels.”

Alicia stares, half mad with delirium. She’d felt as her sphincter got spread open, hearing it tear and then how that head started pushing into her, little by little, spreading her further as if she were giving birth to a child, but in reverse. The hot sauce had only made it worse.
The bastards. They’d put that stuff on purpose, just to burn her insides. She can still feel it burning, stinging, eating away at her wounds and open sores caused by the large object pushed violently into her body, and now she’s expected to fuck it? Fuck the tool lodged into her bowels while her hips scream and cry in agony? But what choice does she have?
“Start fucking whore,” the man says. “I want to hear your fat anus squelching against that lovely pin of ours!”
With tears streaming down her face, she lifts her body, only then realizing how perfectly lodged the pin is in her body. It comes down with a thunk as her hips come down, eliciting a cry from her lips.
“That won’t work at all,” says the man. “You two,” he growls, “tie the neck of that pin to the crate. I want to see this bitch gyrate on the thing!”
She simply stares incredulously, watching and feeling as the rough hands string a rope beneath her, the rope tightening just below her anus and the pin pulled taught as it is tied down to the crate. The men laugh after securing the horrible object and slap her ass. “Should be good now,” they chant.
“You heard them,” says the large man, “start pumping.”
With tears streaming down her cheeks, she complies. It hurts. Oh god, it hurts! Her bowels feel like they are stretching, ripping....
“Gah!” she moans, the veins bulging on her neck.
“She likes it,” a man hollers. She is met with a slap, cracking across her face, a hard hand suddenly gripping her scalp. “That’s a good start. Now start pumping, bitch. We know you love this.”
With bitter eyes she begins thrusting up and down on the pin. Her anus still pulls at it, gripping the head tightly, pulling it against the ropes, but the ropes hold it firm enough so she can feel it slipping out as she pulls up, but she comes down again, the pain excruciating each time. As she lifts up again slowly to lessen the pain the man’s hand suddenly goes down on her head, slamming her down on the pin’s head. She lets out a loud cry, the pain sudden as the head slams into her guts.
“Faster,” says the man, “lest you want me and my men to keep slamming you down on it.”
She moves faster now. Forcing herself despite the pain. Tears and a constant moan escape her lips, but she presses on, fearing what more the men can do to her if she doesn’t. She can feel the warm blood leaking down the device, pooling at her anus before dribbling down against the hard body of the pin. But she has no choice. She uses her own blood as lubrication, coming up and down on the pin quickly to avoid being slammed on it.
The man grips her braid, pulling her head back. “Keep going,” he says.
Shivering, she does so, pumping her body up and down.
“Looks like the bitch is cold boss,” says one man.
“Then let’s not keep her that way men. Bring the heat rub.”
She shakes her head, already hot and sweaty from the dancing and pain. She can’t endure more. “Please...” she begs.
“Don’t worry,” says the man, squeezing some of the fluid from the tube. “We’ll get you all warm and toasty soon enough.”
“No...” she whispers, watching him as he slaps his hands together, rubbing them quickly. He walks up behind her, dipping his hands under her tank top. “Don’t stop bitch. Never stop till’ we say so.”
His hands squeeze roughly at her tender tit flesh and she nods. “Good,” he says, slowly massaging and squeezing her breasts meat, slowly rubbing the cream onto her sore body. “Come on men. Join in. We want this bitch hot and ready when we start cumming on her.”
She sees the men surrounding her and shakes her head, the tears running down her cheeks. “Please...” she whispers. “Please stop...”

__

The men all gather around, surrounding her. Each squeezing from a tube that’s passed to them and picking up another when its emptied. They all paw and grip her. She moans piteously, begging them to stop or at least be more gentle. None of her words are heeded.
Men grab at her breasts underneath her top, squeezing and pulling. She can feel at least three different hands pawing at her tender flesh, pinching and rubbing the heat rub deep into her. They squeeze and pinch at the ends of her nipples, pulling them like the rest of her breasts so as to rub the heat lotion into the smallest of crevices on her buds. She cries and is rewarded with a slap.
“Stop crying bitch. We know you like it! And who told you to stop pumping? Get going unless you want worse!”
So even though the men are digging hard, calloused fingers into her body, she does so, pumping her body up and down the warm trickle of blood running down her anus. And the men don’t stop. Her shoulders, her back, neck, stomach, legs and ass... all of it is covered in the lotion, the men pawing and pushing hard fingers into her already hot and sweaty flesh. All the while she is forced to continue thrusting on that hard body while they violate her. It’s almost too much when one of them begins to rub the lotion onto her vaginal lips. Then another and a third even dips his fingers in, pulling at her tender folds. She yelps at these intrusions but it’s taken in by laughter from the men, they enjoying the spectacle. But most of all it’s her tit meat. This even for a second, is not ignored. She swears they have probably rubbed three or more tubes onto her tit flesh and continue to do so.
By the time the men are done her breasts are soaked, nipples hard and erect from fear, clearly visible against her red tank which works no more to conceal her body then a transparent clothe of a pinkish hue. Her body is sweating severely, taking a reddish tint from her exertions. All of her, wet and sticky. It only seems to turn the men on more as she can see several of them rubbing and stroking their thick cocks. She can only wonder how violent they’ll be when they actually choose to penetrate her.
“Alright,” says the aged man. “I think that’s enough for the set up. But we’ll warm her up a bit more before the main event.”
He goes towards the table of vile instruments and picks up a long segmented rod which he taps lightly on his palm. “Now,” he says. “For phase two...”

Old 06-16-2013, 03:06 PM   #20
Obikenobi

Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Obikenobi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks for another great part! Bring on phase 2!!
Obikenobi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
anal, bukkake, gangrape, torture, whipping