Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-24-2011, 05:08 AM   #1
lendava1

lendava1 has initial reputation
Default Boys raping mature women

I have a fetish for boys (gang) raping mature women..in the movie The great ecstasy of Robert Carmichael is a very great rape scene..
are some other movies with the same scenario: boys on mature women?
lendava1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 08:02 PM   #2
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of my favorite themes. But I don't know that movie, by name. Check this board's Mainstream Rape Movies forum. There are a couple of threads that deal with the subject of young men on women.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #3
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There's something of a turn on about a gang of boys gang raping their female teacher. Maybe she has all boys in detention and since all the classes have let out and only those who are being punished are left with maybe the pervy janitor well ........ all sorts of fun could happen.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #4
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That´s a fetish for me, too.
I´m a 43 y.o. woman, so I´m the victim of a gang of horny young boys.
Old 10-28-2011, 07:22 PM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love the idea of a bunch of college guys running across a very hot mom, say about 40 or so. Maybe one of one of their friends mom that has never met them. The son sets up the mom for a good rape while her husband is away on a business trip. The guys, all being young, have a lot of stamina, far more than she is used to. It's not long before she is completely worn out and yet she knows she is no where near the end of being taken.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:17 AM   #6
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The humiliation of being taken by a some 16 or 17 year old boys has got to be the worst. I mean you may have kids close to their age, you are the adult and in charge of them and to have them undress you, put their hands on you, rape you? That's got to be the ultimate in humiliation.

Unfortunately even adult women can find themselves not physically strong enough to defend themselves with young boys. They can be defenseless and put in the most humiliating circumstances where they may be too humiliated to report the crime later. And of course if that crime is taped hiding the identity of the adolescent criminals it can be used to make her humiliate herself even more.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #7
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

When I delivered newspapers many moons ago, there were a couple of mom's I always enjoyed seeing. They made for great fantasies. Doing them today and keeping them as a fuck / rape buddy might be possible by keeping a cell phone video or picture of them willingly sucking cock.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 01:38 PM   #8
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
The humiliation of being taken by a some 16 or 17 year old boys has got to be the worst. I mean you may have kids close to their age, you are the adult and in charge of them and to have them undress you, put their hands on you, rape you? That's got to be the ultimate in humiliation.

Unfortunately even adult women can find themselves not physically strong enough to defend themselves with young boys. They can be defenseless and put in the most humiliating circumstances where they may be too humiliated to report the crime later. And of course if that crime is taped hiding the identity of the adolescent criminals it can be used to make her humiliate herself even more.
...and indeed what 16/17 year old young man HASN'T thought of taking a friend's mom or attractive teacher, etc?

The humiliation of the woman would indeed be such an arousing thing...love the thought!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 07:33 AM   #9
Remiel
Privileged Member

Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Remiel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Remiel

That's always been a fantasy for me...raping a MILF would be perfect.
Remiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
thomas

thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)thomas has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have a thread dedicated to this (though not exclusively with mature women as the victims) on the Mainstream Movies board:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=28584
thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 12:49 PM   #11
Butt_Stalker

Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)Butt_Stalker Level 4 (400+)

Since it's Halloween, I have a favorite fantasy.

A sexy, mature housewife has to spend Halloween alone, because her hubby is away on a business trip for a few days.

This woman is incredibly sexy for her age. Gorgeous blonde, 5'4" tall, 115 lbs. 36-24-36 figure. Great tits and hot ass.

A lot of boys in the neighborhood have the hots for her, and hearing from their parents that her husband is gone, they visit her house on Halloween night, dressed up in costume. There are 9 of them, mixed races. Black, Mexican, Asian, Indian, and a couple White kids too.

The woman opens her door to give the boys candy, but they have some "candy" for HER.

They push through the door, and before she knows what is going on, they have a hand over her mouth, and are dragging her to the bedroom.

She struggles violently, but they forcibly strip her, and holding her down, subject the helpless woman to the longest night of her life. . .
Butt_Stalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:12 PM   #12
hnt6238

hnt6238 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hnt6238

I agree. This is absolutely one of the hottest scenarios. Maybe a 'club' of neighborhood teenage boys, all with hot moms, that take turns setting up each of their mothers for the club's enjoyment, one at a time.
hnt6238 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #13
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my scenarios, the hero nearly always works alone (or else is accompanied by a girl who also indulges herself)...but yes. I've had a few stories like this.

In one, our hero cuts out of class and visits the home of a classmate, spending a few hours conquering the boy's poor mom. In another, a hulking young fellow subdues the husband while the wife is showering and then waits for wifey to come down. He then works her over all night right there in the family room while hubby watches helplessly two feet away. Several young-vs-MILF/soccer mom scenarios have played out in my mind and in my stories. This topic never gets old.
Old 05-04-2013, 03:55 PM   #14
DeepSouthSadist

DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)DeepSouthSadist Level 1 (100+)
Send a message via Yahoo to DeepSouthSadist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrie View Post
There's something of a turn on about a gang of boys gang raping their female teacher. Maybe she has all boys in detention and since all the classes have let out and only those who are being punished are left with maybe the pervy janitor well ........ all sorts of fun could happen.

Yes, that's one of my long-time fantasies also . . .
DeepSouthSadist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2013, 04:41 PM   #15
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

I love revisiting this thought. While as a 45yo I've loved women of all ages, I can certainly imagine back when I was even 14/15 how amazing hot some of my friends' moms and/or older sisters were. Even at that age, the things a young boy with raging hormones would think... Ah...good times.
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 03:56 PM   #16
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I like it, but prefer mature women raping boys
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 06:11 PM   #17
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

I had a RP partner in RD who was 40ish and would just go apeshit over RPs in which a mature woman being gang-raped by a group of young boys. I didn't find much in it that was appealing but it was a major fantasy for her.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #18
GaPeaches070

GaPeaches070 has initial reputation

Having just turned 43, this is such a turn on for me. But of course, I love men of all ages. ;-)
GaPeaches070 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:28 PM   #19
Lara.C

Lara.C has initial reputation

This is hands down my favorite fantasy.
I was into reading stories about it, and then when I was babysitting my neighbors kids more often i would fantasize about this a lot.
I would get a little bold when I babysat, wearing bikinis and what not, this lead to one fateful weekend that was one of the most humiliating and exciting experiences of my life thus far.

This happened to me a while back...

I got to a house that I'm babysitting at 2 weekends in a row staying over saturday night and they have this kid who is very nice kinda shy easy to manage but I can tell has a huge crush on me too. the first weekend I'm there I'm upstairs reading and the boy (Bobby) has over 3 friends and deicide to take a shower, not because I needed one but because I loved the idea of being naked upstairs with a group of rowdy boys down stairs and could so easily be peeped at by these boys if they decide to check the lock. anyway when I'm back in my room I hear a loud crash and I know they knocked something over, I could get dressed and go down stairs or stay in my towel which, yes is inappropriate, but I think of how hot it would be if some one grabbed and ripped it off of me again like last time or if it fell off at the wrong time. So I take a deep breath and I go downstairs to see that they have turned the couch over for some game and are all staring at me in my towel while I yell at them to keep it down. I'm sure they're hoping that my towel falls off some how, but it never does and I go back upstairs. I'm so wet thinking about the possibilities of what could've happened that I lay naked on my bed masturbating thinking of the boys rushing me ripping my towel and making me pay for being so bossy. I'm thinking of other scenarios like escaped cons breaking in while I'm babysitting Bobby and stripping naked and raping me and I suffer further humiliation that bobby has to watch me as my naked pussy gets raped and they make him join in.

but the weekend goes without incident mostly because I'm just too afraid to do anything more than my towel walk. but next weekend is much more different and completely crazy and some fantasies became reality.

Anyway, I was babysitting him the next saturday until sunday and he had 3 friends over. They were playing around the house most of the day.

I lay out by the pool in my bikini and read. Later one of bobby's friends tells me they need my help for something. I say okay I'm just going to change first. I go to the guest room take off my bikini and I put on a pair of panties and light sun dress the buttons right up the middle, I didn't put on a bra (I really should have) and went down stairs to see what they needed.

I saw one boy with a crappy old video camera. they said they were making a movie and needed a girl to play a part. I said that sounded fun and asked what I needed to do. they told me i just have to have my hands bound and look scared while they shoot toy guns (was never really sure what the scene was for but neither did they) I let them tie my hands in the front, they walked me over next to the staircase and with out evening really realizing it they pull my hands over my head and tie it securely to the high railing behind me.

I'm thinking okay this is a little much. they're kind of silent now and looking at one another. Then Bobby asks who wants to film the scene, when his one friend says they have no tape. I say, well then untie me until you're ready. the friend says "we're going to rehearse this scene" Bobby says "ok whats the scene?" the three friends looks nervously at each other and at this point I'm just very confused and I can tell bobby is too.

then the one friend says, "the terrorists strip the prisoner" I laugh at this thinking they're joking around but I also feel a rush of excitement at my predicament. bobby says they never talked about doing that to me. i start struggling with my bonds and ask to be untied getting a little bit more nervous when the friend says "yeah sure bobby like you wouldn't want to see her naked" i'm fully panicked now but I'm so wet, my emotions are running wild and I say "nobody is stripping me, untie me now you little shits"

The apparent ring leader of this movie (i guess the director hehe) says i have no choice but to play now that I'm tied up. he's bigger then the rest although still smaller than me. I say Bobby tell your friends to leave now and untie me, bobby tries to stick up for me telling them to untie me. one of them pushes him and tells bobby to shut up because he's been the one who's talked about wanting to see me naked the most. I'm thrashing and yelling at this point but I feel like this is so exciting at the same time. Bobby kind of stands away from the scene looking detached and scared. The one boy come up to me and says to his friend well lets rip open this dress. I plead with him and say "please don't, i'm not wearing a bra, you can't see me naked" (a dumb thing to say because realizing I wasn't wearing a bra made him lunge for my dress quicker, i don't know why i thought that would talk him out of it) but I think I wanted to hear myself say that they can't see me naked, it was hotter to hear how wrong it was.
he rips open my dress and my naked tits spill out in front of the boys i'm being paid to babysit. this moment was very humiliating to me, their eyes glued to my tits. even bobby was staring. but unlike last time I can do nothing to cover myself. i'm pleading for them to cover me up, they can't do this to me. but now theyre even bolder ripping my dress open all the way. my blue panties on display for them. they soon rip those off me too leaving me completely naked and humiliated in front of these boys.

In a matter of minutes it had turned into one of my most secret fantasies. i had never been more embarrassed in my life, i thought i was going to faint form embarrassment, especially when i made eye contact with bobby, I know he had a crush on me, i could tell he felt badly for me but i could also tell he very much liked the sight in front him. he then went into the kitchen. his friends started groping me and i was growing closer to orgasm from the attention and the humiliation. they started to fingering me and I came almost immediately. for them to get this bold I was thinking they must have read my diary or something.

I'm thinking i'm about to be gang raped by all of these boys when Bobby comes into the room with a phone in his hand telling his friends that his mother is on the phone and on her way home, he says "okay mom, see you in a few" and it worked. they quickly, his friends quickly gathered there things and ran out the door so fast. leaving me there naked with bobby. I look at him still embarrassed that i'm completely exposed to him, and say please cover me up and untie me before your mother comes home. he tells me she's not on her way, he made it up. He unties me and before i cover myself with my torn dress i gave him a big hug and said thank you for rescuing me bobby. he stammers, all nervous trying to be cool.

the rest of the day was a little awkward between us. It was hard to be around him knowing he saw me naked. his mother came home and I decided i wasn't telling anybody anything, even though i did nothing wrong it would still look bad for me.

Bobby and I remain close.
Lara.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #20
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a straight man, I generally have little use for boys! Heh. However, there are exceptions. There's a series of Japanese rapeporn vids put out by IEnergy that I kind of enjoy. These usually contain "20 Shots" as part of the title, and as you might guess, feature gangrapes where 20 guys each cum in the victim. Several of these feature a group of schoolboys gangraping, and cumming in, their teacher. They do contain the typical "mosaic" censorship prevalent in Japanese porn, but it's not nearly as bad in these vids as it is in some I've seen. So while boys raping women isn't normally my thing, I do enjoy this particular series.