Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2006, 12:04 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Question

Has someone ever heard about a rape case where the rapist was a woman ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:16 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well in the US over recent years several women have been charged with staturoy rape in cases involving having sex with young teen boy!

Here are some examples:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Rogers_Turner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridget_Mary_Nolan
Old 06-09-2006, 12:42 PM   #3
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude
Well in the US over recent years several women have been charged with staturoy rape in cases involving having sex with young teen boy!

Here are some examples:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Kay_Letourneau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pamela_Rogers_Turner

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridget_Mary_Nolan
Thanks to you !
Old 06-09-2006, 02:17 PM   #4
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No problem, I'm neighborhood asistance!
Old 06-09-2006, 03:41 PM   #5
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
Has someone ever heard about a rape case where the rapist was a woman ?

The reason you have never heard of it as that in many country's a women cannot be charged with rape in the traditional sense, like here in the UK the law in its current form means a women cannot commit the act of rape. If anyone wants me to explain further then i will.

Last edited by clan_hunter; 06-09-2006 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:54 PM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
The reason you have never heard of it as that in many country's a women cannot be charged with rape in the traditional sense, like here in the UK the law in its current form means a women cannot commit the act of rape. If anyone wants me to explain further then i will.
maybe that's because in English legislation the word rape is associated with abusive use of superior strenght in order to comite sexual act. Woman never having superior strenght (or in rare body building cases) cannot be convicted....lol I better go to bed
Old 06-09-2006, 04:26 PM   #7
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
maybe that's because in English legislation the word rape is associated with abusive use of superior strenght in order to comite sexual act. Woman never having superior strenght (or in rare body building cases) cannot be convicted....lol I better go to bed

Not quite, come on i am enjoying this, i know the answer on why in most countrys why a women cannot be convicted of rape, lets have some ideas and see if anyone "hits the nail on the head"
Old 06-10-2006, 06:46 AM   #8
pravjey

pravjey has initial reputation

Sorry to be boring but I looked up the Sexual Offences Act 2003 which provides the most recent legal definition of rape in UK law.

Section 1: "A person (A) commits an offence if-
(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and
(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents."

As you can see, the implication (bloody well explicit implication) is that only men can commit rape but at least it recognises guy-on-guy rape.

For your reference:
Sexual Offences Act 2003
pravjey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 07:24 AM   #9
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

In my country there is currently a debate since the laws about rape is unclear. For that matter, practically all laws in my country are unclear, but lets leave that for now...

The case that brought on the debate was of a man fingering a woman in the ass, and getting aquited because the legal definition of rape is: "violent penetration where a sex organ is involved". By some backwater judge's understanding, neither ass nor finger are sex organs.

The guy really needs a visit to Rapeboard, for educational purposes
Old 06-10-2006, 10:15 AM   #10
clan_hunter

[QUOTE=pravjey]Sorry to be boring but I looked up the Sexual Offences Act 2003 which provides the most recent legal definition of rape in UK law.

Section 1: "A person (A) commits an offence if-
(a) he intentionally penetrates the vagina, anus or mouth of another person (B) with his penis,
(b) B does not consent to the penetration, and
(c) A does not reasonably believe that B consents."

Spoilt the fun but, exactly the above is correct a women cannot commit rape as she is not equipt to penatrate a persons vagina, anus or mouth. She can't take her vagina for example and shove it up your backside, well what if she sits on your cock i can here some say, well in reality she has commited a sexual assualt as in the above defination, you have to penetrate the victim and it would be her getting penetrated if she stradles your noodle. Using a finger or any other object consitues a sexual assualt by penetration as its not a sex organ, so they would bew charged with sexual assualt.