Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-28-2020, 03:54 AM   #41
5subject
Privileged Member

5subject has initial reputation
Default Ariel Anderssen Fetish Queen

Ariel Anderssen Fetish Queen

We got her! Ariel Anderssen, the famous tall fetish diva from the UK. She agreed to take the shock challenge, and we wanted to shock her at a record level! But when she got to 25 (the current record) she couldn’t cope with it anymore. We still gave her one more shock at 30… and made her cry.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

File Type: MP4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 09:13
File Size: 1002.88 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ywx15emcbvh9
5subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 04:20 AM   #42
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Early Morning Self-Bondage and Orgasm

Early Morning Self-Bondage and Orgasm

I had never tried anything like this before by myself so I was a little nervous. I thought it out the night before and thought it out again that morning, went into the Playroom and gathered all the toys and tools I wanted and laid them out. I slowly added more items to the table and played out the scenario in my head. I laid down two cinder blocks to stand on, I wore my collar and the tallest, most painful heels and ass already punished with a plug. I gagged myself with one of my favorite gags, put on the clit and nipple clamps, and strapped the wand in a dangle onto my waist with the head just at the tip of my clit. I attached my collar to the electric winch, hoisted myself to the ceiling, low enough for me to reach and high heels to keep me reaching for it, then cuffed my wrists together behind my back. Less than a minute later, I reach for the remote and hoist myself up one more notch - perfect. My original intention was to create a "high heel training video" but I must have been really excited because it only took a few minutes before I cum amazingly good. And that was with me trying not to cum too fast. After my sexy orgasm, I release myself as quickly as possible to catch my breath. I un-cuff my hands, disconnect my collar from the hoist, kick my heels off, and un-gag myself. Success! What a great experience!!

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED , SELF BONDAGE , BDSM , FORCED ORGASMS , BONDAGE
Keywords: ball gagged , drooling , collared , self bondage , predicament bondage , submissive , forced orgasm , bound orgasm , leather restraints , high heels , stilettos , asiana starr , martin williams , nipple clamps , ass plugged

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 07:37
File Size: 156.32 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4jpbzymhfn1d
Old 05-28-2020, 05:22 AM   #43
5subject
Privileged Member

Twenty Minutes - Elise Graves and Jack HammerXL - Elise is tied by the neck, abandoned, and made to last twenty minutes

Elise loves to be tied up and choked. She especially loves when she is essentially choking herself. Her friend Jack decides to give her some quality alone time after handcuffing her hands behind her back, attaching a spreader bar between her legs, and hoisting her neck up tight. After setting a timer for twenty minutes, there is nothing Elise can do but try to maintain composure and stay alive. Warning: This video is for entertainment purposes only. Neck play is very dangerous, and there were many safeguards not visible to the viewer. Stay safe!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BDSM , FEMALE DESPERATION , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , ROPE BONDAGE , SELF BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , jack hammer , neck play , rope bondage , female submissive , male dominant , abandonment

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 27:52
File Size: 388.92 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/l5o3hw4w6l7s
Old 05-28-2020, 09:16 AM   #44
5subject
Privileged Member

I am Just Like You - Nadamass and Elise Graves - gas mask - bound orgasm - complete control - hand job - leather bondage

I am just like Nadamass. I know so much about him, because I know so much about myself. He and I are the same. His perversions are my own. Therefore, I am able to meet him, bind him, and force him to blow his load in no time, because I know what he likes. And he likes to be completely controlled. I buckle him into the inescapable leather bondage chair. I wrap his hands down so he can experience no movement there. I place a gas mask on his face so that every speck of air is made permissible by me. His head is immobilized. And then I begin stroking his cock... I am empathic and therefore experience what another is experiencing. This is why I love torturing people so much. I love it all.

Related Categories: BDSM , BONDAGE MALE , BOUND ORGASMS , FEMALE DOMINATION , FORCED MALE ORGASM
Keywords: elise graves , nadamass , bound orgasms , forced orgasm , complete control , inescapable bondage , gas mask , sensation play , forced male orgasm , female domination

Duration: 21:23
File Size: 299.91 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/efqhtvhm3zqg
Old 05-29-2020, 12:51 AM   #45
5subject
Privileged Member

Breathing Down My Neck - Elise Graves - predicament rope hogtie resulting in a struggle and suffering - neck rope - pantyhose

Elise Graves is tied in a hogtie with her neck tied through a high point to her ankles. This creates a predicament for Elise. If she would like to breathe, she needs to arch her back to create space for her neck to relax. This becomes strenuous over time, as shown by Elise's neck and face veins becoming very visible. Listen to Elise as she struggles to make her situation work for her. One might conclude that she enjoys having her air restricted. Very sexy.

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , FEMALE DESPERATION , PANTYHOSE BONDAGE , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , BDSM
Keywords: elise graves , rope bondage , hogtie , pantyhose , neck rope , predicament bondage , suffering , breath

Duration: 24:37
File Size: 345.44 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/fkl5ru4t8diz
Old 05-29-2020, 05:04 AM   #46
5subject
Privileged Member

Twisted Cutie Gets Tightly Tied - Tai Crimson and Elise Graves - rope bondage - caning - bastinado - hogtie

I love to play with Tai Crimson. She is a fun toy for me, as she enjoys being pushed to her limit. I begin by securely tying Tai's upper torso. I overdo the rope bondage to make sure she is under my control. I then grab her by the hair and drag her onto the bondage bed. There I pull her to her chest, popping up her ass into position to recieve a hand spanking. My hand leaves her ass nicely red. It is so satisfying to lay into her ass with my hands. I then bring Tai onto her stomach, and tie her ankles to her back, forming a tight hogtie. Tai smiles and giggles. This girl is pretty twisted. Then again, I guess we are both pretty twisted...

Related Categories: BDSM, CANING, BASTINADO, 18 & 19 YRS OLD.
Keywords: elise graves, tai crimson, rope bondage, hogtie, shibari, caning, foot caning, bastinado, 19 year old, spanking.

File Type: MP4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 19:32
File Size: 273.88 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/v8ustlg2bdfk
Old 05-29-2020, 07:42 AM   #47
5subject
Privileged Member

In Hog Heaven - Mistress Chiaki, Mistress Hinako and Elise Graves - Tokyo Mistresses Tie Up Elise TIGHTLY - face distortion torture - tickling - forced orgasms

Mistress Chiaki is a skillful shibari goddess from Tokyo. Mistress Hinako is a tough and playful shibari switch from Tokyo. Much to Elise’s delight, they made a special trip during their US travels to San Fransisco to meet and play with her. Elise feels like the luckiest girl in the world, as she has admired these two special women for a while now. Apparently Hinako and Chiaki felt the same about Elise. It was destined to be a lovely time. Chiaki tightly ties Elise in a wonderfully strict hogtie and then works some facial distortion magic with a special device from Japan. Elise’s distorted face delights all three very much! Hinako and Chiaki tickle Elise to watch her squeal and squirm. They giggle to one another. The shared joy in such a specific experience is something to behold, as are Elise’s many orgasms. The next meeting of these three twisted minds will be in Germany in May!

Related Categories: BDSM , TICKLING , FORCED ORGASMS , ROPE BONDAGE , NOSE FETISH
Keywords: elise graves , mistress hinako , mistress chiaki , japanese , bdsm , shibari , tickling , face torture , face distortion , nose torture , nose hook , tight bondage

Duration: 30:15
File Size: 424.96 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/h4gwhpw9lipa
Old 05-29-2020, 11:46 AM   #48
5subject
Privileged Member

Shaking in My Boots - Elise Graves - Elise Forced to Support Herself on Her Ballet-Booted Toes or Her Pussy Rope! Leather Bondage - Rope Bondage

Locked into a pair of unforgiving ballet boots, a tight single-arm binder, a restrictive neck corset and a leather head harness, Elise Graves is in her element. Her mesh catsuit accentuates her body while tight red rope contorts her figure. Elise is in quite the pickle. Standing in her ballet boots causes extreme agony in her toes and arches of her feet, however if she relaxes into her rope bondage at all, the weight of her body is carried by two thin ropes cutting deep into her pussy. Elise is in quite the predicament. She can't help but to alternate her weight between her ballet-booted toes and her crotch-roped pussy. Both are excruciating, particularly over time. With her arms secured in tight leather behind her back, her arms are of no help. In fact, her arms behind her seem to tip her forward a bit, causing Elise to periodically fling herself forward, creating intense sensations on her tender pussy. Thankfully she is muzzled, which allows us to watch her struggle with the sound on

Category: PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE , LEATHER , ROPE BONDAGE , LEATHER FETISH , GENITAL BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , predicament bondage , leather bondage , arm binder , muzzle , ballet boots , neck corset , suffering , crotch rope , rope bondage , suspension

Duration: 17:28
File Size: 245.14 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/qfxbi8tbjfgu
Old 05-29-2020, 02:30 PM   #49
5subject
Privileged Member

On My Toes - Elise Graves - Elise is forced on to her toes - forced orgasms - shibari - gag - drooling - nipple torture

That which keeps me on my toes are not the ropes around my chest, nor the rope around my neck, but rather the need to stay alert, awake and aware. With my ankles crossed, I am off-balance, prone to falling over. With the pain stemming from nipple clamps, and the fear of being restricted by the rope around my neck, I am conscious, awake, and present in my ordeal. The addition of a vibrator strapped in between my legs challenges my focus, attempting to coax me down the path of orgasm. Although I am tempted down that path many times, I know my true place is this present moment.

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , FORCED ORGASMS , HIGHLY ARCHED FEET , SWALLOWING/DROOLING , BDSM
Keywords: elise graves , tip toe , shibari , rope bondage , gag , ball gag , drooling , forced orgasms , orgasm control , nipple torture , nipple clamps

Duration: 19:22
File Size: 271.94 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/vcescy9fhlzv
Old 05-29-2020, 05:28 PM   #50
5subject
Privileged Member

Folded Like a Cheap Suitcase - Elise Graves and T Gunn - Elise is tied into a Small Package and Objectified All Throughout a Public Convention

For the past several years, I have attended BoundCon, a bondage-focused convention in Munich, Germany. Generally I am a guest for the convention during which I tie or get tied up on various stages throughout the convention. During the 2017 BoundCon, I was asked by T Gunn, a German rigger, to help him pull off a stunt that he had in mind. He wanted to tie my up into a suitcase-like package and carry me around the convention floor. I enthusiastically agreed! In this video, you will see the process of him tying me, our journey throughout the convention floor, stopping at various booths and more! It was quite a trip to be helpless and objectified like I was! Enjoy!

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , CLASSIC BONDAGE , PUBLIC NUDITY , PUBLIC HUMILIATION , LIFT & CARRY
Keywords: elise graves , t gunn , rope bondage , suitcase , convention , objectification , gag , fruit gag , rope gag , suspension , shibari , carrying , lift and carry , bondage convention , bondage liberation

Duration: 18:26
File Size: 258.42 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/6a0kvuom0uxu
Old 05-30-2020, 10:07 AM   #51
5subject
Privileged Member

Bad Dolly Gets Shocked

This cute girl from the UK volunteered to test our shock collar. Well… at first. Once it was locked on and she had a few shocks, she wanted it off, but we kept shocking her all the way up to level 12. She hates us now.

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 04:19
File Size: 467.14 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ikzznt1ednd0
Old 05-30-2020, 01:34 PM   #52
5subject
Privileged Member

Rachel Adams in a Leather Straitjacket

This week's video cilp is Rachel Adams in a black leather straitjacket, ballgagged and ballet splinted.

Duration: 05:07
File Size: 104,56 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ln7etpwlsimu
Old 05-30-2020, 03:36 PM   #53
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Kalaisha Mae Locked in a Leather Straitjacket

Kalaisha Mae Locked in a Leather Straitjacket

Duration: 06:13
File Size: 126.60 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/zfap2vxd2qke/S...acket.720p.mp4
Old 05-31-2020, 07:49 AM   #54
5subject
Privileged Member

Terra Mizu in a Leather Straitjacket

Duration: 07:21
File Size: 149.37 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/9v1wrxlu1bqb
Old 05-31-2020, 08:14 AM   #55
5subject
Privileged Member

Terra Mizu in a Bolero Straitjacket

Duration: 07:27
File Size: 151.72 Mb

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/qhx1gxh8axpb
Old 05-31-2020, 10:54 AM   #56
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Arries in a Leather Straitjacket

Arries in a Leather Straitjacket

Duration: 07:02
File Size: 143.33 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/wpcvrjx3s7nx
Old 06-01-2020, 08:00 AM   #57
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Autumn Bodell in a Leather Straitjacket

Autumn Bodell in a Leather Straitjacket

Duration: 06:23
File Size: 130.05 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/ckr0htacf9uq
Old 06-01-2020, 10:45 AM   #58
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Rebecca in a Posey XS Straitjacket

Rebecca in a Posey XS Straitjacket

Duration: 07:45
File Size: 157.87 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/q5400p6nsaa9/S...acket.720p.mp4
Old 06-01-2020, 11:15 AM   #59
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Terra Mizu Locked in Leather Straitjacket

Terra Mizu Locked in Leather Straitjacket

Duration: 06:56
File Size: 141.29 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/pwf6250xb9w3
Old 06-02-2020, 06:47 AM   #60
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Ariel Anderssen in a Darlex Hobble Dress Straitjacket

Ariel Anderssen in a Darlex Hobble Dress Straitjacket

Duration: 07:32
File Size: 153.56 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tyuqksv87hpg

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, struggling, tied